• This topic has 29 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

HHi Again, I live in Boston, but I am having a difficult time finding platonic crossdressing friends. I tried Craigslist, but now you have to be subtle on what you are looking for. Any advice?

Thanks,

Victoria-Rose

Anonymous

May have better luck at a different site, Ive never used one but here’s a list of what’s out there,

https:www.casualxappDOTcom/7-best-new-craigslist-personals-replacements-in-2018.html

Hi new to cross dressing help me out

<p>Hi new to cross dressing help me out</p>

Anonymous

Hi Victoria-Rose,

It’s not quite the Boston area, but I live in Maine.  😉

-Brianna

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Victoria-Rose,

Nice to see another Boston girl here!  I live in western Massachusetts now and still very much in the closet. Through responding to forum posts, photos, articles etc. and visiting chat you can begin developing friendships here and as a member  you can look under the Friends tab and enter Boston as a search parameter.  So you maybe able to find other members close by and see if you can become friends.

Hope that helps,

Michelle

Dear Victoria…..OMG….Craigslist????   NO, no, no….too many freaks on that site, See if you can find a chapter of LGBT group for info. Use our site as well. Offhand I know we have some Bostonite members…..as Michelle advise…check the friends listings Good hunting!

Dame Veronica.

I miss craiglist yes a lot of crazy people but I am very picky can say hard to meet people being picky  in western MD there is nobody and some of the ones I would talk to just played GAMES ect  tried facebook no luck either

I tried one of the sites under the strictly platonic/friends section, but it was removed. They said it voilated their terms of service. I guess that I will repost under Misc instead.

hi Victoria-rose. I would say what michelle said but she beat me to it! look on friends and search for people in boston, there should be a few there, make a few friends and who knows? your dream could come true! 🙂 .

fiona xxx

Anonymous

It is difficult – especially when your motive is just to find a friend for a confidence boost, some really girly shopping and the magic of simple friendship.

There are a few here from Reading in England – come on girls! Hitch up your knickers – let’s go shopping!

Love

Laura

Anonymous

I’m wondering if anyone is currently living in Albuquerque NM that would like to chat with me about making friends here that are also interested in crossdressing? I would love to make some friends!

Hi Victoria,

I haven’t been at CDH anywhere near as long as you have, so this will probably wind up being no help at all, but I thought I’d just throw it out there. In my town there’s an online crossdressers “meetup group” whose mission is to provide crossdressers with an opportunity to meet and GO OUT with other gurls to restaurants, social gatherings, CD-friendly venues, etc. I was so excited when I found the site….. and then I realized: Wait!! I’m in the closet! Still not ready to meet the public, even in the company of other gurls.

To get to the point, have a look at this link (I’m pretty sure it’s a safe link):

Boston Area Genderqueer Meetup

Cambridge, MA
      487 People

The purpose of this group is to meet other people who transcend traditional gender boxes. In doing so, we can build a system of support and have fun socializing.

Next Meetup

Trans Short Movies + Dinner in Harvard Square

Sunday, Mar 31, 2019, 3:45 PM
      4 Attending

Check out this Meetup Group →

It’s doesn’t cater specifically to crossdressers as the one here does, but you might be able to message the “organizer” of the meetup group to see if s/he knows of anything in the Boston area that might help you in your quest.

I just want to add that, for myself, my current address is here at CrossDresser Heaven and I find all the kinship, understanding, and sisterhood that I could possibly want at this time of my life.

Best of luck in your search!
      Camryn Occasionnel

I’d love it if someone in Michigan would start a group… I’ll bring the wine!  🙂

Anonymous

i am a crossdresser and i am also looking for a platonic friendship with someone to go out and have some good time… havent been lucky so far. I am from raleigh NC so anyone close by sharing similar thoughts and liking, please hit me up here with a message

I live in Jackson, MS and would love to meet another “woman” like me or a cis gender woman strictly for friendship. I am happily married but I want to have a social life. Drinks/coffee/socializing, etc…

TAMI
      Lady

Looking for cross dressers friends in northeast ohio

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>
         hello jammie here im in lebanon oh im orth east down by kings island is that close to you

Anonymous

Hi all…there is a online site that is worldwide. It’s set up kind of like Facebook, but for kinksters and people in alternative lifestyles. I have met a lot of other CD’s on there, and have great relationships with them. We can share ideas, go on outings, get together for wine and makeovers. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

I’d love to find another crossdresser in my area on long island new YORK some who I can be GIRLFRIENDS TOGETHER. Have a girl day and night together. Go to sephora’s for a makeover. Just be happy.

Patty Phose
        Duchess

Check out Femme Fever. There is plenty of girls on Long Island you can meet and be friends with.

Hi Ambermarie !

I’m from Long Island but I’m not ready to “go out” and meet anyone yet. Someday. Your profile says Avon. There’s an Avon NY south of Rochester. I have been there many times about 30 years ago so I don’t know if that is the Avon you mention. Perhaps change your city to Long Island and state to NY in your profile.

Perhaps talk to Wanda Full. She’s from Jersey and is out and about and might know some places.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

That’s one of my goals. To meet another cross dresser in my area as s platonic friend. I tried meetup but ended up with a mailbox full of unwanted photos. Thought I had met a nice friend but within 3 days of emails it went down hill fast. Needless to say it was a very disappointing experience. I live in the Northern Virginia area (Shenandoah Valley) so there are no good places to go out to meet other ladies like myself.

I share your pain, finding gurl friends has been very hard. Most of the potential contacts seem to be more interested in sex than makeup. I am a married house gurl near Kansas City and would love to meet others for friendship and emotional support.

I’ve found a few places near me on meetup.com

Just a quick search and I found this in the Boston area

https://www.meetup.com/madfemmepride/

Can’t speak to it, but you can do some more searching on meetup…much safer than craigslist…

-Nat

I found a couple of places semi near on Meetup that look promising. Would love to meet a group of girls in Jackson for get togethers. Maybe I’m going to keep trying.

If you do find a group of gurls to meet up with in Jackson, please share that experience.

Jackie
      Lady

Looking for cross-dressing friends on cape cod.

Tiffany Dear,

Maybe if you can remember the  others close by we can get something started. I’m married and out to my wife but not my neighbors so I don’t think I could host any thing at my house and there’s not really any other place in Jackson. Are there any trans friendly places in Monroe?

Huggs,

Suzanne

Haven’t had much luck either in Wisconsin, but I’m looking for more than just platonic

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?