Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I am kim and new to cdh and I want some help with how to tell my mom i want to tell her because I suck at makeup and some clothes lol and I want her to help in am 19 and live at home and I just don’t know how to go about this

Hi Kim!  After 19 years with your mother, I would be certain that you would know what your Moms attitude would be to gays,lesbians and cross dressers….there are enough “comedies” on TV about it. If you are unsure, let me suggest you obtain a copy of the “Birdcage” with Robin Williams and Nathin Lane. It is about 2 guys, 1 who is the female….they have a son who is around your age…..it will be perfect for your situation. Get your Mom to watch it with you.  I also recommend you visit the L’Oreal Paris make-up web-site. They offer all kinds of videos about how to use make-up and what it is all about. This is a first class company….rated #1 for years in the world. I use it exclusiveley . After that you should have a handle on what to expect from Mom.  By the way……..if you have feminine things and hide them away in your room or somewhere else………….Mother most likely has found them and already knows. Skin is very absorbing of oils and scents, no matter how much you scrub at it….you will still smell of that scent for a bit…so will your room. I will bet Mom already has an idea about what you are up to. Do you have a sister……they are very helpful and get great delight in pulling  a fast one on Mom!

Love……..Lady Veronica

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?