• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

im 21 years old and still live with my parents and sisters. How do i tell my family i really want to be a girl and have surgery and hormons so i can finally be a girl ?

Hiya Sophia,

I know exactly how your feeling, I was in the same position at your age hun.
      the first thing I’d say is do they have any idea about your feelings towards dressing and wanting to be a girl?
      I’m just asking because I remember telling my mum around 21-22, after years of her finding women’s underwear, clothes and heels stashed around my room so she kinda already new which made it easier…

dani X

Hiya Danielle,

they have noo idea yet because i always dress up and pretend to be a girl when everybody is not home. I use my sisters cloths and when i think the come back i always lay the cloths back were they were.

Sophia x

Anonymous

Sophia,

I think before you tell them anything, you should consider the cost of what you are asking for, including the down-time to recover from surgery, AND what you would do if their response is to boot you out of their home.  I suggest you begin with a consultation with your family doctor and an endocrinologist.

Bettylou

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?