Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Doing our nails when dressed, can be somewhat problematic weather you just paint them, or use false nails. it’s can be very time consuming to both put on and take off. And I know some of us only have a limited time to dress before it has to all come off and vanish again without a trace.

Then again some of us are lucky enough to have supportive SOs or otherwise have the freedom to go out and about. So do you do your own? paint only, false nails, or go to a salon?

I trim my own finger nails but feet became a problem when I had knee replacements, I couldn’t reach them. So my late wife insisted I went for a pedi and I still go, wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Hi Michelle, yes i do paint my own nails, but only my toe nails. Colours include nude pink or Red and even glitter if i feel the need 🙂 . The nail varnish lasts a long time as your feet dont handle the same knocks and scrapes that your hands would.

Fiona xxx

I voted-

Yes I always paint my nails, Yes I always paint them and Yes false.

If my toes will be visible I paint these.

For my fingers I use false always. I could not imagine going out without my fingers painted. I have about 20 different colored sets done and pick according to mood, what I am wearing and where I am going. I can’t say I have a favorite color or brand of polish but I definitely stay away from the low cost products.

I use the adhesive tabs for my false nails and it works really well for me plus super quick.  I have used some sets in the neighborhood of 15 to 20 times if your careful removing.

Sandy

love painting my nails ,my toe nails are painted 95% of the time. mostly in a light pink with heavy glitter,finger nails very rarely as that just ends up being on for an hour or two at most ,although ive been known just to paint my little finger nails and keep that on for a day or so.Funny how my wife dosn’t seem to mind my nails being painted ? like my fingers i only used to paint my little toes . when my wife noticed she said why do you just do those ? less conspicuous i said ! seems a bit weird to me  she said ,ok then il just do all of um then  , shame shes not the same about my dressing !!!

Anonymous

Sonia,

You, too?  My wife has no issue with me wearing accessories, but remains “touchy” about the dressing, itself.

Beyond my comprehension.

Bettylou

Anonymous

yeah!   I’ve chosen ‘all the girly ones’  as in:  I paint my own several times each day (whether on shoots or nothing at all)! Makeup or myself handle the ‘stick-on’ GEL nail, or backfill if needed (and when I option for them.  (It’s easier than painting for models (or ANYONE)!  It’s also rather expensive ..upwards of $60USD.  Some California salons ASK several hundred.  Huh?   Pedicure MOST definitely and VERY important for your health (overall and for your feeties as well)!

TIP!  If you wish your feet to appear shorter (bluring ‘that line’ even more), and need to be ‘on the sly’ about it, just use ‘nude’ polish “ALL THE TIME” because you can THEN claim it’s more hygienic and twas advised to do so by the one GIVING the pedicure!  I like to do THIS myself, yet it’s lovely being catered to isn’t it?   ahhhhh….. hhahah…spoiled?  Mais Oui!  LOL!!!  (and lovin’ it)!

The “in” or “in vogue” color for 2019 (right now) is very very close to Revlons #450 & named “Hypnotic” …it’s a takeoff from fuschia to purple and 100% gorgeous in my very humble opinion.  (Some may find it to be a “for Bimbo’s” colour, yet in my personal experiences it’s a HOT colour if you wish ‘attention’.  omg you’ll get it!

Anonymous

This is a survey which needed the “other” option.  I had to go with “never”, because my nails split or peel off in layers like an onion.  The pinkies are the only exception;  the others must be clipped as short as possible.  I do use clear polish and clear nail hardener in a effort to prevent this, but no luck, so far.  But I would if I could.

Anonymous

Betty!   Hi!  Then I am assuming this has something to do with a difficulty in getting enough calcium …otherwise it’s most always “work related” (or hereditary, and not so rarely)!  May I ask please please?

Anonymous

Aimee,

Not hereditary (so far as I know), and ’04 was the last time I worked.  Did spend some time in the petrochemical research industry, and have been exposed to some really nasty stuff in the past.  A recent physical didn’t mention any Ca++ deficiency, but it’s a cheap and handy food supplement, so I will give it a try.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

BettyLou!  A calcium deficiency (esp with working with the myriad of chemicals that you have, is all but a “sure-fire” source of your woes, not really much doubt there hon.  (It’s really all I can think of too, but I AM NOT A PHYSICAN …my 2ndary “billet” in the Navy was “Field Medic” ….I can get you home if you survive the initial “hit” ….I hope!

You may wish to consult with an OLD dermatologist, as they are going to dole out the stuff that USED to be used but is no longer really on the shelves.  He or she’s kept hundreds of bottles as they are cantankerous and rebellious!  hahahahah   I’m waging they’ll have an answer for you, may not be good, but at least you know precisely where you stand?  (For whatever an office visit entails $$ wise, to me it would be well-worth knowing).  *You MAY avert an unknown prob stemming from it later in the years?  One just never knows with these danged, unstudied chemicals… ugh!

Anonymous

Aimee,

As an old Army medic, and later USAF lab tech and flight medic, I’m inclined to agree with you; but I will have my physician check my ‘lytes, and I will try to locate a dermatologist (that’s about the only specialty with whom I have not interacted to date).  DoD picks up most of the tab for my medical expenses, and I am blessed with a decent income in addition to my retirement, so that is the one thing I need not worry about.

Bettylou

Anonymous

Hi Betty!   Why in the world would rabbits be in danger of too little calcium?  I’m not at all versed in such curiosities!  Thanks hon!

Anonymous

Aimee,

The problems rabbits face with Calcium is with too much, not too little.  Rabbits fed veggies high in Iron or Calcium excrete the excess in their urine, but this often results in kidney stones or bladder stones, leading to renal failure.  I had a rescue once whose x-ray showed one kidney completely calcified.  Their bones are more brittle than ours and more like glass; therefore quite fragile.

And this is ‘way off-topic for this forum, so I shall have to redeem myself by posting about the trip I made with my wife to the International Jewelry Show & Exposition today.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Molly
            Duchess

BettyLou;

I don’t want to rain on a parade here, but….    One of my clients is a health food store, and I’ve observed them suggesting calcium supplements at unsafe levels (and heard of one of their customers who ended up with way too much calcium buildup on the kidneys.)    Please consult with a Physician or at least look up safe calcium levels…    Shouldn’t be too hard as it’s something that’s suggested for retirees. (along with exercise)

Hugs

-Molly

Anonymous

Molly,

I’m aware of the potential issues, but thank you for caring enough to mention it.  My BS  was in Medical Technology, and high Ca++ was a rare problem with humans…but it’s a real killer with rabbits, whom I rescue.

Bettylou

Molly
            Duchess

BettyLou;

I’m now all embarrassed, I’ve gone an put my foot in my mouth again…. Thanks for taking the time to re-assure this old fool.

Hugs

-Molly

Anonymous

Molly,

No, you didn’t – and I appreciate all of the tips and advice provided by the ladies on this site.

Hugs,

Bettylou

I painted my nails the first 2 times.  I have had a ruby red gel with glitter for the past 4 weeks and it’s holding up fine. I’m much more aware of nails and always compliment when I see them. I have had a number of compliments on mine even in drab.

Hi Michelle! Nails……I hate it!  I use the false pre-painted nails that stick on for a bit. Or more often I will use the blanks and paint them whatever colour I wanted. Super glue holds them quite well for 2 weeks or so unless I snag one and break it off. Sadly, my ability to grow long fingernails stopped years ago. I caught some kind of fungus or bacteria in Vietnam and they are just a wreck….so bad, I cannot wear open toed shoes….yeah…..they look that bad. On with the re-inforced toe panty hose!

I use whatever color that is not to guady……black, purple etc. Do like red with matching lipstick or blue but not blue lipstick.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Veronica!   I once had a neighbor who was also in ‘Nam’ (hell-hole) … about the same time as myself, and his nails were destroyed from a very SHORT contact with Agent Orange.  ONCE!  His nails and fingers were merely ‘wetted’ and immediately dried …yet it was too late.  ALL of those “agents” are horrible….and to see what happens to the plant life after being defoliated is mind-blowing!  Leaves go from hand sized to things you can sleep under, upon or ‘en-wrapped within’ …and never get rain-soaked!  MY!

It was impossible to do anything with his nails, as they come off entirely then regrow even more grotesquely!  For yourself, there may be one redeeming factor?  A very ‘thick’ (Gel-like) bottom coat (two of them) such as L.A Colors Basecoat TopCoat or Revlon’s COLORSTAY GEL ENVY DIAMOND TOP COAT (used as your base …again, two layers, allowing each to fully dry before applying the next.  In ‘theory’ …they SHOULD ‘self-level’ and with two coats give you a perfectly smooth “canvas” to complete your werks/work upon!  If you try this and it does you justice?  I’d LOVE to hear of it!  if it doesn’t, there are still a myriad of ways for you to get into ‘lovely’ nails (of your own).  (By concealing what’s at the bottom, of course)!

Hi Aimee….thanks for advice but I find the ‘fake” nails work ok. The don’t work so well in the toes….nails are very tiny and twisted.

Pardon the pun but you “Nailed” my issue.  “AGENT ORANGE”. I am lucky….no apparent effects other than nails….so far. I didn’t pass on genetic defects to my daughter or grand-kids. A lot of my Cav brothers did, cancers, liver issues, kidneys etc. I just turned 70 and am still younger than anyone guesses….have sound mind and body. After the War and marriage I spent 25 years specializing in toxic chemicals and gases and working with them.  You know us Cavalry Officers, too hard to Kill!!!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

YUP!  Impossible really!  🙂

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

One of the makeup artists whom has done makeovers for me came up with a really good idea for attaching false nails and not having to contend with the glue afterwards .

Here in Oz and I’d be surprised if they are not available almost everywhere, we can buy the little double sided stickypads used to attach nails to your fingers.

So she put these on my nails first and then we used a set with the sticky pads on the inside of the nails.

1/. They stay on much better

2/. And a lot easier to take off afterwards..

2/. Cos I’m in that “CD bucket” where the Boss would not approve of me having painted nails.

Last but not least, my nails are suffering from “old age” and look like a miniature ploughed field. So polish would only make them look worse

Caty

Anonymous

Caty! Hi!   As both a makeup artist/makeover artist and model (to boot), I am curious if you’ve also tried using the double-sided tape (cut to suit of course), used to attach wigs to “noggins?”  lol….  Also, you can use both Pros-Aide Medical Adhesive or Hollister’s Medical Adhesive (both have their own ‘removers’ as well), and all three will never allow you to “lose” a nail (they’ll also “let go” instead of breaking) ..and can be stuck right back on with a drop or two of adhesive (or the DS tape).  This is a very old “modding trick” to keep your various and sundry nail supply in superb condition!  *I am not practicing what I am preaching only because I’m fully retired and independent and am always ‘en femme’ 24/7/365 for well over 20 years now …and it only gets better (never has it flowed in reverse)!  No need to remove nails unless those who have hired me for posing dictate ‘everything’ ….and that’s par for the course in modelling more often than not!  Everything is their way …period.  That’s chill with me!  (saves wear & tear on my ‘threads’)!  hah!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!  I had all but forgotten ….omg if I could recall all that I’ve been shown I’d be insane!  🙂   hahahahahahah…

Love ya’s!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for all the extra “nail tips”…. (Boom tish!!). I’ll “stick”, (another shocking pun) with what I already do on this subject cos I never have any more than 36-48 hrs as Caty, so the methods I use “nail” the problem of them staying on.

I used to just use the sticky pads that come with the nails, but even when I put pressure on in a machine vice….. (OOOOWWCCHH!!!) they still tended to come off.

But false nails and eyelashes are the ultimate feminine things for me. Everything else about being Caty I can do myself.  Need help every time with these two.

As for wig tapes… Never bothered… But then nor I have no plans to drive a convertible at 70mph down a freeway with the top down…..!!

Caty

I haven’t painted my nails yet, but it’s on the would love to do list. I don’t see me ever growing my fingernails long as I love to play guitar and fretting chords with long fingernails doesn’t work. I’d love to get a pedicure and have looked up local salons to get one, but I keep chickening out. I’m sure I’ll get one someday. I hadn’t considered false fingernails since I’ve only been crossdressing for a year now. I’ll have to look into that further. Also, I don’t have much time to dress so time is an issue. I do try to take care of my fingernails the best I can.

After getting some tips from my currently-ex-gf (it’s complicated) I’ve started doing my own mani- and pedicures.  I’m sure there’s a thousand things I could be doing better but whether in girl or guy mode I’m a DIYer at heart.  When Val comes out to play she loves to do both fingers and toes in glamorous girly shades, whether that be red, pink, or violet.  I’ve taken to leaving the toenail polish on as long as possible, and recently started doing a matte clear polish on the fingernails in hopes of mitigating the inevitable breakage issues.  Verdict’s out on whether it’s doing any good but I certainly feel girly even when no one else knows I’ve got it on.  Haven’t tried fake nails yet (apart from a campy mystery party costume) but it’s on the bucket list.

I dont get to do my nails very often but I take good care of them. My toes go to the salon at least once a month I usually get French nails.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Michelle, I take good care of my nails, daily cleaning and filing.  I go in cycles where I let them grow long (and sure enough one would break so then I trim them all and start over).  I don’t often paint them (only when I go for the glam effect) although I do have a variety of colors.  Most often I’ll just use a clear coat, only slightly noticeable under certain lighting conditions. I’d probably do them more often if my SO, who knows I’m a CD, would be OK with it but she doesn’t do her nails ever (I have more nail polish than her).  Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

Krista!  After just one, fleeting glance of your avatar it is “plainly obvious” that you’ve got “the grip” on the technique and exactly what ‘rocks YOUR look’.   LOVELY!  Even as something of an expert perhaps, out on the streets I would honestly pass you off as a femme.  Not a 2nd thought either.  With that much said, we’d now LOVE to see YOUR version of “Glammed Up” (or maybe we should all have a topic with one pic (face only or neck-up) …with everyone’s Glam preferences (and what they’ve found rocks themselves).  NO two are alike! *You would be a BLAST to have sit down in a Salon, and ‘say’ ….”knock yourself out and ROCK me hard Aimee!”   YEAYEAH!   In “my wittle world of MUA’ing/modelling, you would be dubbed “the eighth wonder” because you’ve the facial structure that BEST lends itself to like a zillion (JUST a few hon!), of the more and most exotic and kill-shot perfection makeup styles.  No kidding either!   Briefly stated, your ‘canvas’ is already intact without anything! So, what a pleasure it is with that kind of ‘free rope’ to play with!  (You would be equally easier to perform makeover on to appear to be most anyone you choose (observing the main facial features of course).  They only need be “sort of close” and the rest is ‘illusions’ if not LATEX for face sculpting.  (Wanna look 900yrs old hon)?  🙂  omgggggg!!!  hahahahahaahah

Amy Myers
      Baroness

So I replied “no”, but not because I don’t know how, but because there are too many others that don’t know my little secret, and getting caught with painted nails is a bit of a giveaway, isn’t it?

Amy

It depends on how much time you have alone to dress Amy, I only do mine when I know I’ll have all or most of the day to myself, I’ve painted and uses glue-on, you can remove both fairly easily by soaking your nails in acetone, I’m going to try the the press on type next witch work like double stick tape.

As for application, there’s you tube videos, but also just takes time, practice, and patience.

hope that helps

M.

Anonymous

Michelle!  (There you are)!  Keep meaning to touch base and always run out of sunlight then moonlight as well! 10-4 on using stick-ons.  (And when you mentioned the Double-Sided tape (such as for wigs), you sparked some memories.  With the new nails (The Gels), “the model’s choice” is often to use a medical adhesive (like Pros-Aide or Hollisters medical adhesive), which will NOT come off until you use the remover (which comes with).  Those same adhesives are “the choice” used by nearly all mastectomy patients to adhere a ‘faux’ breast, and with Hollister’s and a ‘good’ breast form, you can easily ‘go braless’ two days with DDs.  It MUST be a quality, silicone breast form.  (Such is available now, and has been quite some time!  (It’s like the larger the breast (weight: normally measured in grams (like a C cup could be 800g or 1000g), the lesser the time of good adhesion).  A’s and small B’s  will (or should) last up to a week on some people.  Hollister’s is THE pro’s choice hand’s down, and about $60.00USD.  Worth every pence!  **Note: If you are in makeup, and need a bandaid on your neck(?), the makeup and primer (and moisturiser) is so slick it just won’t stick, but a tiny bit of either of those products will hold anything on you indefinitely.

Thigh Highs and don’t want a garter?  Use JOMI Compressions.  That stuff is like a roll-on, and will NOT allow anything to move until you want to.  (It has held up to all manner of dancing, dips, knees down and up, leg kicks, trying to kill oneself on a Pole …nothing phases it!  You can just imagine other cool usages!  Endless!   *I’ve always dreamed of having two more breasts on my back ….for dancing!  🙂 j/k

So, no worries on your nails!  (It also popular because it saves wear and tear on all your nails, fave nails that will always “pair” with any outfit thrown at you.  Who doesn’t love saving $$$ and holding on to your very “dearest?”  That DS tape is an excellent method too, just not quite as adhered or affixed as firmly as you may like?  Kinda ….you know.  (could be better yet beats Top Coat)! HA!  Superglue is never a good alternative as you’ll have probs about 15yrs down the road.  It’s h*ll on the sub-layers of your nails, and they will quickly get ‘wavy’ or ‘ridges’ that can’t be smoothed out.  (To file them ‘flat’ would further speed up the self-destruction of the nail).  So, SuperGlue is kind of a dead end road.  (BUT!  I know oodles of mods using it well past 30yrs with no probs).  Incredible!

I voted ‘no’ only because my job prevents me from painting my fingernails (though I do try to maintain a nice appearance to them). That said, I’m thinking of going to a salon this weekend and getting a French pedicure just so I can learn how. After that, shift to ‘maintenance mode’ to keep them pretty 🥰

Smartina
      Duchess

Pedicures yes! I’d recommend any man to have them, so healthy for your feet. I generally cut my own fingernails, but if going out, I’ll ask a salon to paint them, as I am useless to paint my dominant hand with my non-dominant hand. Toes at the same time, as most of my shoes are open-toed.

Emily
      Lady

I’ve been keeping my nails long and shaped for a while now ( much to my wife’s dismay). When I am going out, I paint them. I give myself manicures on a regular basis. I would love to go somewhere and have them professionally done. I bought some fake nails once and out them on. They didn’t stick well and I ended up searching the house for a couple strays that it hadn’t realized had fallen off. Luckily I found them. The good part is if I my wife had found them, she know enough about me to guess they were mine and not some tramp I had over while she was away.

Funny story. Just before I retired, my wife said “ since you’ll have more free time now, maybe you can cut your your nails” my response was “ probably not” lol

I trim my finger and toe nails myself. I use white nail polish to french tip my toe nails. I did that from 5/24 until 9/23. I had to remove it because my wife might see it when I was getting out of the shower after she asked me to help install a water heater for a co-worker of hers. Her request caused me to miss a CD/TG support group meeting and currently my grown daughter is home all the time in employment transition. So repainting my toe nails and meetings are off until she starts a new job.

I like using clear nail strengthener on the tips of my finger nails to prevent chips and splits, but my wife noticed and complained. Now I take hair, skin, and nail vitamins. On 5/25 a special private friend painted my finger nails for the first time. I loved the look. After that I tried two times to paint them myself, my results were nowhere near the same. On 7/27 I had a semi-private special event, so I went to a salon and had my nails painted with a polish I bought for the event. My private special friend has commented twice that I need to start taking care of my finger cuticles, so I just got cuticle clippers and I’m adding that to my routine.

Anonymous

I’ve had trouble making my nails look good painted. The polish didn’t go on smoothly and tended to chip at the ends. Then I started using a base coat, and now they are all a beutiful, shiny pale pink.

The longer the better. False. Always put them on first and do everything wearing long nails – even contact lenses and false eyelashes! Its hard but feels so gooooooooood!

Anonymous

One of my baby steps…

My nails break because of my guitar playing.

I try to keep them long rather than use a pick, but steel strings take no prisoners.

My wife got her nails done recently, and was so pleased with the results, she told me to go there to get mine hardened and polished.

*Win for Laura!*

Who am I to refuse?

:0)

Love Laura

I take great care of my nails Michelle. Whenever I am watching T.V. in the man cave I have all my accessories in the pocket of my chair. A girl must spend time on her cuticles and nail shape. And don’t forget…moisturize moisturize moisturize.

Nothing beats a good manicure and pedicure.  I have pedicures every other week and of course, I have them painted.  Next Friday I have my regular appointment and am already thinking of a nice fall color.

As far as manicures, I do those monthly.   Since I cannot do color because of work I typically do with a clear coat.

We like the blues, greens, and reds best. My favorite is violet. We usually do each other. Open two beers and find the TV remote before starting!

I’ll paint my nails once in a while.  I’ll use a pink or red color.

Alice

I just had my mails done recently. No color, just filed, trimmed, and buffed.
      You know what, ladies? The nails look and feel better. My ex was going to give me a commitment ring. If that would have happened I would have to have my nails done with a lovely shade of red. if someone is going to give me a ring I wouldn’t accept it unless my nails were polished.

Jessica

That is very flattering coming from you Jennifer.

Jessica

Anonymous

I love to keep my toenails painted. Makes me feel so much more feminine. I recently took it to the next level and shaved my legs!! Wow, what a great feeling it is to look down and see my smooth legs and painted nails. Makes me wonder why I waited so long!! I highly recommend trying it if you can 🙂 Lauren

Anonymous

My nails are painted every time I am “dressed”. I keep my nails a decent length for a man and keep them shaped, so I just throw some polish on them when I get dressed up. I used to like the bright pinks and reds, but now I’m more about matching my outfit and go with some deeper colors. My cureewnt favorites are a deep, sparkly emerald green and a deep sparkly burgundy red. I paimt my toe nails to match and this time of year, I’ll leave my toe nails painted for days before removing. Saves time for the next time I get dressed

Chelly

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I’ve had mani and pedicures, they’re fun! Usually, I just paint my own. I keep them painted all the time cause it helps me feel feminine which I love. I use the sparkles in a clear polish. I love how they glint different colors in sunlight. I’m sure many folks notice, but have only recieved positive comments so far. I like letting others know I enjoy my femme side.

Anonymous

Tiffany! (hi!) ….haha!!   Sounds to me like you’d ADORE these two from REVLON, combined with using LA Colors BaseCoat/Topcoat (for a base) two layers to ‘level off’ everything perfectly, let dry.  Now, two coats of color, also drying in between coats (if you don’t, it WILL ‘wrinkle’ and contort).  EEK!  lol… Then use a topcoat (Revlon) called Colorstay GEL ENVY DIAMOND TOP COAT. One or two. Rule of Thumb.  If it’s been 15 minutes and your nails are still ‘tacky’ and not dry ..just redo.  it’s too thick and would take like forever to ‘set’ (and days to actually dry ‘hard’).

The colors are #450 named “Hypnotic” (it is a 2019 colour in the pink/purple realm (semi-metallic -semi-gel …that’s prolly top 3%?), and #723, a semi-metallic and outstanding hue of red, named ELECTRIC.  It DOES ‘draw the eyes’ to your nails (and that’s another ‘blurring of yet another line’).  Red indicates ‘fertility’ and that’s the deep-seated reason why red is always #1.  it stimulates the oldest instinct of reproduction within that of our ‘inner selves’ in sexual awareness (or, once again, THE ILLUSION of “it” and “young & fertile” just because it’s a stunning red.  Taylor Swift can tell you all about it and how it led her into having just shy of $500 million at age 29!  WOW!!!  Bottom line?  SEX SELLS.  That’ll NEVVA change so take advantage of it by having sexy reds for nails and lips (and check out tracing your cupid’s bow with a bit of white ‘liner’ then gingerly blend it into the red.  The effect is awesome and beautiful.  (The lower lip centre is also great for a line about an inch or so.  Makes for more ‘sensual looking lips’ (devastating)!  If you wish, Google for Wylona Hayashi and you’ll see she’s Goth, but you’ll quickly find her pics and that white I’m speaking of.  Not all of her selfies or shoots use it on her lovely lips, yet the manner she (and I) use it on the eyes is one everyone should be aware of.  Also, search for < Trans makeup, Archie > and you’ll find a trans that uses the white liner precisely as I have spoken of, so that you can see the finished look.  I am sure you’ll love it, and you WILL pick up something of value from his presentation (and super dry sense of humor).  She’s a gorgeous chick!  So, well worth the view I promise!   It’s also equally aimed for CD’ers because the same set of issues are involved with makeup application, and what’s needed, and how.  It’s very chill!

EYES are the very first thing anyone approaching you shall look at, followed by your crotch (even if it’s two straight men or women)!  So, you want your eyes to always be the most stunning/soft/femme/pleasing feature (and central in your makeup design).  If you do not use “wings” …you should give it a try.   First narrow, then larger.  (This is to create the illusion of larger eyes, and of them being set further apart.  (Which is viewed as sexy by the greater percentile).  It also gives the illusion of ‘higher’ & ‘sensuous’ …that’s in your favour of course!  If you are more ‘minimalist’ on the makeup, then your eyes are about all you are concerned with (and brows and lips.  Minimal facial makeup (and usually those people have lovely complexions …needing nothing but a few daps of anti-flash powder (don’t forget to ‘dust’ your ears too)!  NO SHINE, but ‘soft and femme’!  hairy ears and nose?  Tweeze it out!  Ouch yeah, but well worth it and NOT really painful, just a little eek is all.  hahah!

Oops!  I’ll hush!  hahah….  got carried off (just had some Calgon ya know)?  🙂  ha!  Soft Skin and a heavenly fragrance?  Try Bath Bombs.  They are a hard act to follow!  (and yet another ‘blurring of that fine line’)!

Wow! So much good information in that post! Thank you Aimee!

Wow Aime you’ve really got the make up and nails thing down like a pro. I doubt most natural born women go to that much work. But really appreciate all the tips.

Anonymous

Hi Tiff!  Say, it just may get better.  Please check out my latest post?  This may be super chill and right up everyone’s needs and alleys!  Time tells all!

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?