- I dress in the same style
- I dress in a more casual style
- I dress in a more formal style
- I dress in a more professional style
- I dress in a more sporty style
- I wear more jewelry
- I wear more makeup
- I have better hair styling
- I have a bigger shoe collection
- I have a bigger wardrobe
- I have bigger breasts
- December 29, 2020 at 3:32 pm #424734Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 46Replies: 167Has thanked: 3807 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
I’ve wondered how we dress compared to our SO. Are you twins or sisters? Do you dress better? Do you use the same type of makeup ? Do you share any clothes or jewelry?
- February 2, 2021 at 10:53 pm #442153
- January 7, 2021 at 2:31 pm #428978KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 237Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 958 times
- January 2, 2021 at 4:23 pm #426493Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 137Has thanked: 158 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
The wife and I have been together for over 20 years now and our styles could not be further apart.
Bohemian style clothes
very little jewelry
No fancy underwear
Casual to fancy dressing
lots of makeup
lots of jewelry
Very fancy underwear
- January 2, 2021 at 5:52 am #426234Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4126 times
I dress a lot sexier than my wife. That wasn’t the case when we were young, where we often seemed to be in friendly competition to see who could look better, sexier and turn more heads.
Now, I still wear shiny sheer to waist pantyhose with short dresses, and mostly 4 in heels with ample breasts and pretty hair. I’m often the best dressed and best looking female around. For me that is a big part of the thrill and excitement of crossdressing.
My wife will dress up occasionally if we decided to go out as girlfriends.But most of the time these day she will dress like a lot of the other GG’s out there. I guess to her, the thrill of wearing pantyhose, heels and a short dress is not intense like it is for me.
- January 2, 2021 at 9:52 am #426339T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 319Has thanked: 3118 timesBeen thanked: 1296 times
I think you nailed it…I think the ladies are capturing the need to “Attract Us” when we are young, hormones raging!
Once we are married, security is much less in doubt, the ” venire” that attracted us to them , may disappear. Most stories here describ that situation. So when I look in the mirror, I look for the person I would be attracted toward.
Hope that makes sense…
- January 2, 2021 at 12:15 pm #426386Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4126 times
I think that just the way it is and pretty much the way it’s always been. I have even met some T Girls who have said men like to date them because they are always tuned into their femininity. After a while. GG’s lose that and start to dress and get haircuts like their husbands or boyfriends.
For those TG’s and I think even many of us CD’s we are always in the pink fog, love our femme side and want to express it as often as we can.
- January 2, 2021 at 12:23 am #426169stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1618Has thanked: 2508 timesBeen thanked: 7101 times
Out tastes are very different. She dresses her age – I don’t. She dresses like an average GG, very casual at home, more dressy when out – I don’t do very casual. She hardly ever wears dresses or skirts except for work – I only wear skirts or dresses. She rarely wears sexy lingerie, mostly your “everyday stuff.” – I wear sexy lingerie.
Our hairstyles are similar – blonde mid-length bob with bangs- but I have a selection of wigs, she has only one head. Her boobs stay the same size – mine vary from a C-cup to an F-cup (rarely an H -cup.)
I only dress in private. We have an agreement that I will never wear her clothes. That’s okay – I don’t wish to. It seems wrong to do so – a violation of her privacy. She knows where I stash my wardrobe, and has agreed not to pry. I did once borrow a waterproof jacket – I didn’t have one at the time. When she found out it went straight in the charity bag.
Do I want her to see me dressed? No … I would be too embarrassed! Unless she insisted.
- January 1, 2021 at 8:57 pm #426134Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 592Has thanked: 1739 timesBeen thanked: 2282 times
I definitely wear more makeup because I need help looking more feminine. She recently noted that I have a lot more “nice” shoes than she does. One choice that wasn’t on the poll was that I dress more sexy and dressy than she does. I have more skirts and dresses than her though not necessarily more formal or professional. Most of them are rather short too. That’s definitely not her style.
- January 1, 2021 at 1:11 pm #425955Janice EmoryDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Hello Ladies. I find it interesting from the comments here and my own observations that most cis women prefer the casual, almost boyish, style of dress; leaving makeup and accessories at home. My wife has passed and I have inherited almost everything of hers. My daughters took a lot of jewelry but that is all. Believe it or not I fit in her tops, slacks, jeans and undies. I have created my own style and have added skirts, blouses, dresses(every day and formal), prettier lingerie and lots of shoes(heels and flats and sandals), boots and women’s sneakers. She wore nice jewelry and I have since enlarged her rings and added extensions to necklaces and bracelets. My wife wore very little makeup but I have developed a skin care routine and practice day and evening makeup techniques. Whew, now I understand the need for cis women to just be comfortable. Happy 2021 gurls.
- January 1, 2021 at 4:20 pm #426077DuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 319Has thanked: 3118 timesBeen thanked: 1296 times
Hope you meant 2021 , not 2921!!
My fingers do that as well… Must be electricity.
Sorry about your wife’s passing. Would be hard for me not to let it all go & start from zero.
Sounds like you are keeping a good shape and practicing good Skin care routine.
I think you are correct when you point out how much Work, & Trouble Cis girls go to to look Fabulous. Almost impossible to be that everytime one looks in the mirror. We can’t as CDers, at least I can’t…I live as a Male!!
When I get “DOLLED UP” it takes a lot of planning, and time to execute . I just couldn’t it daily, sorry.
Later, love…Dr. T.J.
- January 7, 2021 at 9:24 am #428841Janice EmoryDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Hi TJ. Thanks for the reply. I don’t get dolled up every day but I do dress since I don’t go out every day. It all just depends on my daily itinerary. I might just wear jeans and a nice top over my lingerie with sneakers and an easy care hairpiece sans makeup. I might even just lounge in my PJs or nightgown when I’m staying in. While I go out en femme, my family and friends are not aware. I am deciding who really has a need to know and will go from there. It just feels so natural living as a woman. Thanks again.
- January 1, 2021 at 10:41 am #425880KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 403Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 1610 times
Hi Jennifer, thanks for the topic. My wife dresses the same every day: blue jeans, t-shirt, cardigan, no makeup, no earrings or other jewelry, no perfume and no high heels (usually runners or androgynous looking boots). Good thing our daughter takes after me when it comes to having a fashion sense. I have much more girly clothes and jewelry than my SO. I’ve offered to let her borrow things but she has no interest. And no wonder when we go out together, I’m mistaken for female. It drives her crazy. I’d like to tell her to dress more womanly but I know that would be a terrible idea. When we dated (about 35 years ago) she wore very attractive short skirts to show off her lovely legs. I think the last time she wore a dress was for our son’s wedding a number of years ago. Oh well, fond memories at least. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- January 1, 2021 at 6:03 am #425785Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2588 times
My wife dresses mostly in pants and tops, Im mostly in dresses
We share makeup, and have an extensive nail polish and lipstick collection now, lol
She hasnt done her nails, or makeup for years, but since I came out to her, she does everyday, full makeup, nails, etc. she tells me I cant be the only pretty girl in the house, She even asked for low heeled boots, she cant wear them high, for Christmas. I got her 4 different pair, lol.
now I just have to get her back in dresses, lol
So, for the moment we dress differently, but I can see her “catching up”, but I will still dress more, I suppose provocatively? than her. I like to show the skin, lol
- December 31, 2020 at 8:22 am #425478Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 284Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 725 times
- December 31, 2020 at 8:09 am #425475Paula MLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- December 31, 2020 at 2:47 am #425359EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4443 timesBeen thanked: 2521 times
I tend to wear more up to date styles. My wife is kinda stuck in her slacks and tops for work and jeans and casual wear for weekends. She very rarely wears skirts or dresses. I wear jeans sometimes when I go out, bu prefer leggings, yoga pants, or a skirt with some sort of stylish top. She rarely wears makeup, and when she does it’s just a bit of mascara. When I dress, especially when going out, it’s full on makeup for me, including lipstick even if it’s covered by a mask. I also own more women’s clothes than she does. She tends to wear the same basic outfits.
- December 30, 2020 at 10:10 pm #425333Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 752Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2432 times
My beloved has only worn dresses on special occasions and for work, (now ell retired), on formal family occsions eg weddings or on the odd ocasion we have been invited to a formal dinner.
The rest of the time its neat casual, jeans, tops sweaters etc.
Caty would not be seen dead in pants… Her “other male half” wears them all the time. She wears classy skirts and blouse combos for casual and same again for elegant mother of the bride/ballgowns/female business exec, (black skirt, jacket, tights and low heels.
My beloved’s lingerie is all “basic” stuff too. I only do high end brands such as Simone Perele and Wacoal, (on clearance),and like others have at least three times the amount of bras, cami’s, panties, garter belts etc than she does.
Also brings me to that well known “Cross Dresser’s Lament”.
It’s OK for her to wear pants(and for that matter alter men’s shirts for her daughter to wear as a work uniform), but She hats the idea of me in a dress.
Hypocrisy writ large…
There I feel better already.
- December 30, 2020 at 8:07 pm #425302Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 789Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3221 times
- December 30, 2020 at 11:05 am #425132
- December 30, 2020 at 10:51 am #425123Scarlett398PrincessRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 491Has thanked: 730 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
Hi there girls, it’s Scarlett!
My wife and I have identical styles of wardrobes. She has me pick out most all of her clothing because she has a high respect for my keen sense of style when it comes to femme clothing, footwear, accessories, and makeup.
If you were to peak into my closets and my sexy redheaded wife’s closets you couldn’t tell which closet belonged to her or Scarlett. And we do have access to each other’s clothes in our closets. We both return items where we found them and in the same shape we found them.
The only difference is not the style of our footwear but the size of our footwear. She wears a size 8.5 and I wear a size 11.
This exchange agreement we have doubled both of our wardrobes!
- December 30, 2020 at 6:30 am #424981Danielle SilverfeatherLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 61Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 348 times
- December 30, 2020 at 6:29 am #424980Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 364Has thanked: 263 timesBeen thanked: 1445 times
Oh my goodness, where do I start on this one ?
My wife works in an office setting, so her typical style is dress pants and a shirt. She does wear make up but minimal, and for jewellery it is just earrings and wedding band.
For me, total business woman outfits, pencil skirts and sleeveless tops. Tights are a must, and full makeup, from foundation to false eyelashes. I wear clip on earrings, bracelets, ankle bracelets, necklaces. And my wardrobe is way bigger than hers.
- December 30, 2020 at 4:50 am #424929BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 145Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 613 times
I don’t go out locally full enfemme, but I do put on my best “girly drab” outfits. With that said, I have updated my wife’s wardrobe so as not to be dressier than she. Gone are her slouchy T’s and sweats when we go out. She doesn’t need makeup as she had her eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed on. She even started wearing more jewelry and cuter shoes or booties/boots while out. I just love my skinny jeans, girly tops and booties along with my jewelry and light makeup. Both of us are becoming more girly when in public and have a great time as girlfriends. We don’t really share clothes but recently she gave me a ton of “bedroom” lingerie that she had “outgrown”. At home she tends to dress more comfortable (slouchy) while I like my cute super girly lounge wear .
- December 30, 2020 at 4:11 am #424916Riley McCortLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 48Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
We both share our wardrobes with each other. I do tend to wear more skirts and dresses then she does. Mainly because her professional work environment dictates pants or pant suits. I have much longer legs then hers so I tend to show them off.
- December 30, 2020 at 2:43 am #424890Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 580Has thanked: 931 timesBeen thanked: 1879 times
- December 30, 2020 at 1:54 am #424881Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 231Has thanked: 1158 timesBeen thanked: 1085 times
My wife is a bit of a Tom boy and only gets dressed up for special occasions. Her usual daily attire is a pair of jeans and a pull over blouse. She doesn’t wear jewelry or makeup, where as I can’t get enough. She hates wearing heels and I would probably wear them all the time if I could. Also, I know I own way more bra than she does, as well as night gowns.
- December 30, 2020 at 3:58 am #424910
- December 29, 2020 at 11:17 pm #424858karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 419Has thanked: 1886 timesBeen thanked: 1181 times
My SO does not know……………I dress a lot younger and like to show a lot of legs………long hair……………and act like a girl in her 20’s to mid 30s. With Delaware, I am a teenager………………..giving her hugs ,kisses and baby talk………………karley
- December 29, 2020 at 9:02 pm #424845Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4805Has thanked: 8311 timesBeen thanked: 8321 times
As many have mentioned and its no different here my wife dresses for comfort period. Casual and unsex is her style. Joggers, flannel, functional clothing. Going out she’s a goddess and glows a true feminine spirit as she dresses for herself. The other 99% she’s just happy being herself. Myself I’m possessed with every aspect of dressing. Ever layer of soft materials rubbing and sliding around. Smoothest of silky hosiery, the perfumes, shoes, heavy with the makeup ,well gurls you know what I mean.. we as Cders want to fully embrace our femininity as many like myself are only now realizing what we have missed. Today’s society’s woman dress to be themselves, we dress for the dressing…
- December 29, 2020 at 8:00 pm #424828Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 390Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 1522 times
I’m divorced, but can answer for my ex. I really don’t know how to go with the style question. She was always dressed casually, wearing capris or jeans. She wore no makeup, and only small hoop earrings and her engagement and wedding rings. She had more feminine tops for work, but never wore them to work; she was an OR nurse so she would bring the scrub tops to work and change there before starting and before coming home. After she started to develop a bit of female pattern baldness, she decided to buzz cut her hair, so any hairstyle is a better hairstyle. And my hair was well past my shoulders by this time. She only had a couple of pairs of shoes.
Over time my wardrobe had grown bigger than hers. I had more shoes. I had more skirts (and a few dresses) whereas she had almost none. When I went out, it was for a party, and usually with a theme so I was usually dressed nice. Otherwise, I would dress in a skirt and top to sleep in (after a certain point we slept in different rooms, or she was on the night shift, so I could dress as I wanted to bed). Because she wore no makeup, anything I would wear would be more makeup. The same goes for jewelry. I didn’t wear a lot, but even earrings and a necklace and bracelet was more than she wore. I stopped wearing my wedding ring after I slipped on black ice on the stairs to my home and landed on my ring finger. I removed it because I knew it would swell. I didn’t realize that I had broken it, but after that the ring never fit over the last joint because the body added extra calcium to the bone to strengthen the broken joint.
I’m not sure if sporty, professional or formal are words I would use. Perhaps formal for going to parties (she almost never went out). But definitely more feminine. Perhaps a little of “the same style” because I did rescue some of her outfits from the garbage that she didn’t wear but I liked.
- December 29, 2020 at 5:44 pm #424780DuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 319Has thanked: 3118 timesBeen thanked: 1296 times
At this point in our marriage, 38 yrs, we have done the ” Black tie Formal” events…kids are all married, some more than once.
Wife not dressing for anyone but herself. She wants to be Warm, comfortable, and safe ,functional footgear. Very little if any, jewelry or makeup. She is a Natural Beauty.
Me, I think I dress like the woman I would like to have my SO dress…stimulating , provocative and from eras gone bye…50’s and 60’s.
Hope that makes sense. My wife ain’t going to be caught dead in a 6-8 strap girdle or gater belt with back seamed ,full fashioned stockings! My breast forms are bigger cause I bought them to fit my per portions.
Heels…she would wear them IF was we were going to a function appropriate for them. I wouldn’t leave the house without them.
Let’s hear comments ,folks ,if you understand what I have said. Thanks!!
- December 29, 2020 at 4:42 pm #424751MeganLadyRegistered On: December 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 43 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I dress more fem than my wife. She dresses pretty casual for the most part, jeans and sweaters or sweat shirts in the winter, shorts and t-shirts in the summer. Even for work she wears slacks and kind of basic tops. She almost never wears dresses or heels.
Although I have casual outfits too, I have way more dresses than her, and more jewelry. I definitely wear heels more than her, even if it is just around the house 🙂
With that said, we do share blouses, sweaters, and tops. Sometimes I wear hers, sometimes she swipes mine for work. When we went to dinner for our anniversary she actually wore one of my dresses 🙂 We share jewelry a lot as well.
- December 29, 2020 at 4:32 pm #424748Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1821Has thanked: 3362 timesBeen thanked: 6227 times
This should be an interesting poll. I own, and wear a a more varied wardrobe than my wife; we have a couple of “hers and hers” matching outfits, and have shared a few tops. She hasn’t worn a skirt or dress in the past 5 years, that I can recall; and I’m trying to wean myself away from my jeans. I also use a lot more makeup—but I MUST, or I would just be a guy in a dress when I go out.
- December 29, 2020 at 4:30 pm #424747HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 264Has thanked: 905 timesBeen thanked: 891 times
Well for one, I have dresses, nightgowns, jeans, leggings, tops, mens and ladies perfume and lotions.
Wife just Jeans, a few tops and one nightgown. The only girly thing she does is carry an oversize purse
She dresses and acts more like a guy than a woman. Me I tend to be feminine and girly, and I mix both genders together
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.