Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We all love sexy lingerie.  However I’m curious how we dress up.  Do you like to be sexy, professional or casual?  I always seem to look like a librarian so I’m trying out some new outfits.  How do you dress when either home alone or out in public?

I like to dress as sexy as possible, although my skin is too hairy to show a lot of it, so I couldn’t find a choice that applies to me in the poll. 😄 But I want to wear the shortest skirts, the highest stilettos, the tightest sweaters over the biggest boobs. This attire kind of stops me at the front door of my home — I look at myself and I realize I’m dressed to turn heads, but as a cross-dresser I know I am a member of, shall we say, a fringe group, and it would really be better for me if I do not attract too much attention. So I am looking to strike a balance, to present as “alluring” as possible without going all the way to trashy. My personality is not the type that can go out and meet the world as Hot Lori, basking in the stares, shrugging off the rude people and carrying it off with a toss of my hair. I think I would be too easy to hurt, too vulnerable.

So I guess for today I’ll cast my vote for “I like to dress casually in sweaters and skirts.” And if anyone has any advice on how to get there, feel free to hit me up.

Lori 💋

Anonymous

Hi Lori,  I can tell YOU’RE a tease also, and have good discretion………I don’t go out so I can tease the night away !!! Maybe that will change in the future, but ALL of my clothes are perfect for South Beach, and so un-perfect for anything in day light……………maybe I could get away in a Pride festival, but oh so scary……..and really, I don’t consider myself part of their community….I’ll stay right here !

Mikki

Anonymous

Sexy, lots of skin, cleavage, long legs, high heels, very full hair and a very shiny pouty inviting set of lips.

No other choice fits…………ever

Mikki

Such a tease, Mikki! 🤤

Anonymous

I’m sorry…………all my existence for all my time as Mikki revolves around the ‘tease’ part of it……..there is nothing about Mikki that is serene…………….!!!!

Mikki

Anonymous

It’s true Mikki your Queen of Teasers I can’t compete. Consider the towel thrown in.

Anonymous

oh say it isn’t so……….please stay in the game !!!

Mikki

Anonymous

Go on then I will try to learn from the master or should that be mistress.

Donna.

Mmmwah! Lol

Anonymous

Was thinking you’d come up for air sooner or later………..can ALWAYS catch a fish with the right bait………………..plenty of leg to it for you ?

Nice to see a comment

Mikki

Anonymous

For me it’s always the allure of the lingerie, especially stockings and garters. Since I only dress at home it’s not unusual for me to spend a whole day in that attire.

Marianne
      Ambassador

Nowadays I effectively see myself as a woman with a plumbing issue, and not a crossdressing man, and expect others to see and treat me as female when I’m out and about. I thus prefer to dress as would be proper for the occasion, leaning towards classy womanly styles. I probably wear skirts and dresses to a higher extent than the general population and guess my wardrobe can compete with most women in those areas. Thinking of it, I don’t have any slacks/pants/trousers except for a selection of tight fitting jeans I use for daily work and casual wear, and a pair of equally tight leather look pants. Whether l dress to blend in or catch attention, i do keep it proper and modest, in order not to offend people with an impression of making mock of women.

Anonymous

I like to put in my leotards and go ballet dancing when I can.I have a ballet teacher who likes me in my black  or pink leotard and tights and tutu.She teaches me  in a way like a little sissy ballerina.

Anonymous

When I first started out I dressed very sexy and provocative. I still do.. but now that’s a matter of time and place. When I venture out amongst the masses now, I have toned it down a bit and have found it is much easier to blend in. Don t me me wrong, this girl still looks amazing, just without 6″ heels and fishnet stockings.

Ricky
      Lady

Lingerie, hose, heels, garter, night gown, baby doll, chemise, maybe sun dress or long dress! But i only dress in private!

Anonymous

I like the librarian look, but I dress for the occasion, and love a sparkling gown, a full on skirt suit, smart dress, or casual skirt/top combination.

If I’m active, I’ll zip around in colourful yoga pants and raceback bra top, or if I’m out shopping, then jeans and heels.

I love inventing costumes for parties too, and created a great black mad woman in the attic type outfit for the first costume Halloween party I went to, years ago.

The most recent costume was the one in my profile, which I’d love to do again, now that my makeup skills are a bit better.

I love little summer dresses too, especially the fit and flare type, although I got a few bodycon dresses and skirts recently, as I love that look too…

So many lovely looks, but only one body, lol!

Love Laura

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

I dress to match the situation.  A bodycon tank mini would not be a good idea in an office, and a business suit is as useless as a fish on a bicycle at an outdoor casual event.

Overall, though, I love post WWII to the mid-1960s fashion and often dabble in that.  The wiggle dresses, fishtail skirt and mermaid gowns from then were sensational.  And a lot of men’s fetishes come from the lingerie back then too: pointy bras, long garters and stockings,  stiletto pumps, etc. etc.

I would call my normal look “Polished”.  Dressed as a professional person or very nice office look. I could easily be your attorney or other high profile position women. Dress or skirt always above the knee, clean and nice fit to body, proper accessories, clean makeup. Most of these could easily go from work to a night out.

Also have nice “Sunny Day Out” flowing dresses which I love. The occasional Bodycon nightclub dress for those hot nights out. Can’t forget the casual skinny jeans and heels or booties outfit with a cute top or the super casual Nike running shorts, a cute fitted Logo top and sneakers…

Sandy

Sobre todas sexi con bodys transparentes y minifaldas con volantes,acampanadas con unas medias de red y unos zapatos de tacón.Pero todo ello en casa nunca he salido a la calle vestida,vivo en una comunidad pequeña.

Ok,

After a few months ‘living the dream’ of being out, having told all the important people (wife, family, friends, work, …) I’ve settled on a ‘nice, hot but demure – skater girlie/athleisure/punky/rock chick’ look for the two gigs I have now been to as myself in nice girl clothes.
      I didn’t bother with wig, makeup or breasts though, did have a neutral kind of hat to cover the baldness!
      I don’t want to pass, just be more feminine in my dress!
      I just think I look sexy! Plus, I have loved dancing with and watching girls dance most my life, so now I’m giving something back – because hopefully there are some girls out their who can enjoy seeing a hot guy dancing in a sexy skater-girl skirt, shiny black tights and tight open-chested top – totally absorbed in the the music and sharing that moment, glancing a look, a nod and a smile…

Acceptance in your natural environment, priceless 🙂

Obviosly I still enjoy the Lingerie, bras, tights, heels etc but you know, I’d rather be able to be able to dress in just nice clothes every day, as much as possible, and in public sometimes, than only on those occasional, always fraught, periods of ‘safety’ when a full dress-up could be done completely privately.

But, even saying that, it would be amazing to go out dressed to the nines and doing my best to pass! Just need a safe venue, someday…
      Love

–Sofi

Patty Phose
      Duchess

It’s always pantyhose with heels and something short.

I have recently bought three floral print just above the knee dresses. I just love them don’t have the nerve to go out dressed maybe some day.

Trinity
      Lady

I wear what fits my mood at the time but I sure do like the way my legs look I above the knee dress or skirt or a long sleeve form fitting dress that shows no skin up top but falls about mid thigh and my black knee hi boots

I love to dress in dress when I can get the chance, for day to day dressing I were active wear as my children thinks it is normal so I can do this all the time,

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Being on the wrong side of “3 score and ten”, When out I do either the “mature lady” skirt blouse and drop waist cardi. Low black heels and stockings. Or the “professional office girl look”. Jacket skirt and white shirt, same heels and stockings.

Tho having said he above,I have attended CD conventions and balls anything from full length ball gowns to replica Civil War “Scarlett O Caty” dresses.

At home I am right into lovely silky lingerie  and also love the “Mother of the Bride” look. Trouble is I never get “invited to the wedding”, so I dont wear this look in public.

Happy dressing

Caty

Scarlette O’Caty……I love it!!!!  I too have long dresses as “southern belle” and Civil War togs for the South. I love the south…..such genteel and well mannered folk….just like me. The rest of the time, I go professional style (not that kind of professional!). After all…….I am Dame Veronica from the Courts of European Royalty.

Miss Scarlette…………….What is made of wood and lurks in the garden????   Why…it is no other than Patty O’Furniture!  Ha…….I kill me!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Makeover day I love the corporate/ professional look.

Daily I wear women’s athletic gear , general  leggings ,  specific yoga leggings , shorts , women’s sports shoes 😊

Anonymous

I’ve been a jeans and tee person all my life, and generally uncomfortable wearing anything else; because I’m still in stealth mode, it’s mostly the same en femme, except the jeans and tee are from the ladies’ section – as are the shoes, socks, panties and (sometimes) bra.  I do have a new and beautiful floral print, long, sharkbite cut skirt, which I wear every morning until I have to start chores.  Don’t want to damage it.

I enjoy skirts and a low cut blouse with heals the most.

So the most popular responses for how we dress are professional sexy and casual, in that order.

Thanks to all who shared.  Love and kisses, Jennifer

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How do you dress?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?