Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

I received a package yesterday but couldn’t open it until today. Some panties that are waaaay too small, that darn Asian sizing got me again, and a bra, 42A underwire. I have another A cup bra but it is a 40 umderwire with a band expander but the cups sit too close together to fit properly. I was soooo excited to see if I could fit this bra I couldn’t wait to get home. I am so happy I could just die! It fits great and I can fill the cups naturally. What an amazing feeling this is and makes me feel more complete as me. So ladies what are your thoughts on filling a bra naturally? How did you feel the first time you filled the cups with no breastforms? TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Danielle……I can’t answer that question as it hasn’t happened yet LOL. Yes every country has its own sizing schematic. I find a 105 or 44 from Asia fits reasonable well. Panties….I go 2xl or 3 xl if not hip huggers.  Hope this helps.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

[quote quote=109539]Danielle……I can’t answer that question as it hasn’t happened yet LOL. Yes every country has its own sizing schematic. I find a 105 or 44 from Asia fits reasonable well. Panties….I go 2xl or 3 xl if not hip huggers. Hope this helps.

Dame Veronica

[/quote]
      Hello Dame Veronica,

Yes that helps tremendously. These panties were size L and I didn’t look for different sizing info I used the Amazon sizing guide in which an L is my size for the most part (7 sometimes 8). I am a bit heavyset so I do have “Moobs”. They are not too big as I can only fill an A cup but it is the feeling that I can fill it which has me so giddy I just want to wear it all day and buy more:D TTFN {}

Danielle

Anonymous

Oh don’t I wish!!☹️

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

it feels like even tho they are very small, ( I barely fill a 16/38A cup) what is enclosed in there is “mine”. I mostly wear this size at night “underdressing” under my male pj’s and occasionally during the day under my “boy” clothes with panties and a nice lacy cami.

But over all I prefer when I can the feeling of attached breast forms ina nice lacy 40C bra

Caty

Danielle, I can fill a B cup naturally, and look forward every morning to putting a bra back on, it is such a great feeling being able to do up a bra behind your back. I have started to wear a soft bra in bed under my nightie to get the bra feeling 24houts a day. I hope as the weight comes off it doesn’t take my tits with it.

Well….I can fill a 38D without any padding or ebhancers. As Natalie it’s awesome! I think nothing of parading around with the girls way up firm and high!

But as him holy shit! I’m so self-conscious! I feel like the whole world is looking at me thinking wow for a guy he has some set of tits!

Anonymous

Hello again,

It’s 3:40 am and I couldn’t sleep. Today my wife surprised me with some lingerie she bought just for me. I put on the “Chemise”, periwinkle in color, and I was stunned…….it fit, I filled the cups! Right now I have tears as I remember the initial feeling of looking down and seeing no extra material where my natural breasts are. It FIT!!! I do realize how lucky I am because my wife accepts and supports me, Danielle, and my drab guy mode. I felt soooo pretty and ecstatic. That she bought me lingerie is a big step on our journey together, she has bought me panties over the past 6 years. But this is not a pair of panties, this is a wonderful piece of lingerie for me to wear and her to see me in. Yes, this is a big step not just in marriage but in the evolution and discovery that is Danielle. Anyway…….IT FITs!!!!! I just had to put this beautiful gown back on and put my experience in this post because she bought the size that fit me best and she was happy to see me so happy. Wow….it fits!TTFN

Danielle

Anonymous

[quote quote=109711]Well….I can fill a 38D without any padding or ebhancers. As Natalie it’s awesome! I think nothing of parading around with the girls way up firm and high!

But as him holy shit! I’m so self-conscious! I feel like the whole world is looking at me thinking wow for a guy he has some set of tits!

[/quote]
      Hi Natalie,

In male mode you could always just wear some ace bandage type of wrap to reduce your breast size under your shirts. Even a reduction bra may be possible 😁. That is impressive having a D cup size all natural and not transitioning or transitioned. I would love just having a C cup myself as I wouldn’t want to have a bigger cup size than my wife 🤔! TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

I have an update. This past Saturday my wife surprised me with a beautiful periwinkle chemise. I tried the lingerie on and the cup area fit!!!! Wow a piece of lingerie that fits me not only cup but as a whole. I have been losing weight and trying to firm up my tummy and arms too. I guess it has been working. I was in seventh heaven and the pink mist feeling was evident on my face. My wife wanted to have me pose in front of our full length mirror so I could see how pretty it looked. Anyway, just another awesome day where the cup size was juuuust right🤣! TTFN💋👠

Danielle

I can fill a 36 b bra but I love wearing forms with my bra

I started growing my own breasts last year. I can now fill a ‘B’ cup naturally. With some of my bras i can’t, but with the majority i can. The feeling of having the girls fill the cups is awesome and is something that’s hard to describe properly. With a push up, the look of my cleavage is wonderful and i’m always looking down at them even without my bra on. I would say that anyone wanting natural breasts but are afraid just go for it you won’t regret it.

Anonymous

I’m afraid that I can’t at the moment, unfortunately.  I can get a wonderful cleavage with tape and breast forms, but I’ve got some way to go to be able to fill out a bra naturally,  I’m sure that it would feel (and look) wonderful!

Nikki
      Lady

Real breasts are something I really wish I had. I don’t need very big ones, maybe b cups. I always feel like something is missing when I wear a bra.

I  work as a welder so me having a big rack wouldn’t go over well here. I wouldn’t lose my job but I’d probably be looked at in a whole new way.

Anonymous

Funny thing about wanting my own breasts. Last night my wife and I were talking and I would love my own breasts, c cup would be just great for me. She is willing to consider my doing HRT but I have reservations at this point. A healthy sex life is very important to both of us. If I quit testosterone injections and go on female hormones my libido would be nonexistent. I love my wife very deeply and though I want natural breasts I do not want to lose her. So at this time I will abstain from hormone therapy and take some counseling while continuing testosterone shots. Her offer just made my heart melt and I started to cry. Counseling is very important because we are both working through my internal conflict and this affects I not just me. Love and hugs 🤗

Danielle

Anonymous

Sweety I have natural 32Bcup breasts. It is amazing to feel so girlish😍

Anonymous

[quote quote=113076]Sweety I have natural 32Bcup breasts. It is amazing to feel so girlish😍

[/quote]
      Allyson,

I have natural 42 A cup and I am giddy when I put on one of my bras or chemise. I would love to have a natural C cup or B cup and I cannot say for sure whether I will have them or not. After some counseling and discussion with my wife we will make a decision of how far my journey will be. Hugs and love💋👠

Danielle

michelee
      Lady

I love it.  I have never used breast forms.  I began my journey to natural breast growth 5 years ago.  I was a 38 A (with a lot of room to spare).  I’m now a 42 B/C.  I’ve used natural herb supplements from Natureday with intermittent courses of PM consistently over those 5 years and am super pleased with the growth and projection.  I now fill my bras perfectly.  During that time I did have a few problems with one breast growing at a different rate, but I solved that problem by giving special attention to that lazy breast with additional applications of Natureday soap and liquid.  Oddly, what I find now is that I love going braless at times and feeling my breasts bounce as I walk.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I feel a lot more like a woman and not some guy playing dress-up.  They may be small, but as a guy, I like  women with small breasts and find them very sexy looking.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?