Tagged: ,

• This topic has 54 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 49 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The nearest I can describe my feeling is an “out-of-body-experience”. Carl Sagan referred to an out of body experience as a “rebirth fantasy”.

I ask my wife each night if I can ” dress”. She rarely says no and I go to our bedroom and transform as best I can. She critiques and usually makes suggestions. When I finally emerge in an acceptable form I feel euphoria, contentment and peace.

How do you feel when you transform and finally see the new you in the mirror?

This is exactly the question my counselor first asked me. I told him that it just fits me in a way that nothing else does. I enjoy it and when I’m dressed up I feel a certain peace. It’s no longer erotic like it was in my youth. It’s just expressing another dimension of myself that demonstrates the diversity within. Thanks for asking!

When I dress for the evening and look in the mirror I feel relaxed & sexy, as if I was supposed to be this way. But I also am happy with my male body and do not want to transition. In my youth I thought it was erotic also. But as time wore on I now find it EXTREMELY relaxing to crossdress. My wife is OK with my dressing, but does not like make-up. I long for a professional makeover. Maybe someday she will go along with the idea.

Anonymous

Grace,  thank you for starting this topic.

I am 66 years old and have been dressing totally in private since age 9 or 10 until I told my wife a year ago. With her help I have acquired a cute feminine wardrobe… but my wife will not allow me to wear makeup.

Still when I dress I see in my mirror a lovely middle-aged woman who has waited most of her life to fulfill a need to become feminine, if only for a few hours at a time.

Transforming into Stephanie is a dream come true and corresponding with other girls at this CDHeaven site is a confirmation of who I really am.

Stephanie

oh Grace, thanks for asking…
      when I ‘see’ myself dressed in the mirror I see my true self emerge – the other day I was dressing and as I applied lipstick, I could truly see the woman that I feel inside me. even though I am putting things on (clothes-wise) I feel that I am actually removing years of putting on the ‘masculine uniform’
      I am pretty much okay with the masc/mask that I wear much of the time, and don’t (really) aspire to ‘full time Julie’ – but when I do dress I feel lifted and freed…

I also find the inner peace while dressed. My wife is accepting within limits, I usually dress in the evening and wear nightgowns or nightshirts to bed. When I look in the mirror is see a new “me”.  Although not passable, I try to do my best to feminize. I’ve been CD over 20 years, and still learn from reading posts like this. Thank you!

Anonymous

I feel like the real me. I have to carry a male persona because of family and I hate every minute of it. When I’m dressed what you’re seeing is the real me.

When dressed it gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling. I feel complete and totally at ease with no stress. It really feels like a weight has been lifted from me!!!

Lanna💋

Anonymous

Any chance that I get to wear my favorite clothing, lingerie, stockings, heels, dresses, or anything feminine, I feel stronger and much more confident, than I ever have, when wearing men’s clothes. I totally feel like I get to be the person that I was born to be.

I feel totally relaxed and free of stress. It has also made me more aware of, understanding of, and concerned about women’s issues.

Penny
      Lady

When that last bit of lipstick has been applied, I just feel complete. I am home and so happy with myself at that moment. After that moment, getting dressed, selecting jewelry and a final spritz of perfume just feel so normal. I feel sexy, erotic and ready to go wherever life takes me. It is a shame that I have to remove it all and go back to being drab. Maybe someday I won’t have to do that.

Anonymous

It feels so natural and I see myself as I was meant to be. Putting on  new outfit always gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling too

Leonara
      Ambassador

Expressing my feminity by dressing seemed so natural but incomplete. When I had my makeover something magical happened. Not only looked very much the lady but felt it within… your comments and encouragement on my photos was really special…Leonara

I feel very relaxed – no stress.

I feel and look at least 10 years younger.

I actually start to feel my feminine side as a woman.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

When I dress everything around me seems to slow , relaxation sets in and the feelings just build having a cup of tea and dream.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

[quote quote=58340]The nearest I can describe my feeling is an “out-of-body-experience”. Carl Sagan referred to an out of body experience as a “rebirth fantasy”.

I ask my wife each night if I can ” dress”. She rarely says no and I go to our bedroom and transform as best I can. She critiques and usually makes suggestions. When I finally emerge in an acceptable form I feel euphoria, contentment and peace.

How do you feel when you transform and finally see the new you in the mirror?

[/quote]

When I am all dolled up and I look in the mirror I see the real Me. I Love every minute of it and feel so soft and feminine, I cant even begin to describe the feeling.

The whole weight of the world just lifts of My shoulders and a feeling of warmth and peace fill my whole body and I know I am truly Myself.

Jill..

Marianne
      Ambassador

Like most have answered I feel relaxed and calm, but often also a little adventurous. Maybe because I usually dress with the ultimate goal of going out. I know that in a different life this could have been my everyday presentation and it sometimes make me a little bit sad. But my male life has also brought me much joy and wonderful things, most or all my beloved wife and children. Seeing oneself in the mirror is one thing, but a few weeks ago I stood dressed in front of the mirror when my eldest son went by an stopped for a moment. At seventeen he’s almost five inches taller than me and seeing the both of us together gave me an unique perspective that really made me feel like the smaller woman.</p>

Anonymous

Marrianne, that’s a beautiful post. I pray your family will one day be fully accepting.

Grace

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

I started to wear panties to work this week.  I am able to deal with my high stress job without being emotional drained and physically exhausted like had in the past.  I described this feeling as being bathed in Prozac. (To be honest, I have never taken Prozac or any other anti-depressants.  It’s just what I imagined what it would feel like.)  The best part is that I am not taking things, that upset me, as personally as I did before.  I can’t explain why I feel so different doing the same things while wearing something different.  I am not going to argue with it.

I have dressed en femme a few times.  I simply cannot stop from smiling and feeling beautiful, confident, and at peace with myself.  All I know, I finally found something that made me happy.

Helena
      Lady

[quote quote=58897]When I am all dolled up and I look in the mirror I see the real Me. I Love every minute of it and feel so soft and feminine, I cant even begin to describe the feeling. The whole weight of the world just lifts of My shoulders and a feeling of warmth and peace fill my whole body and I know I am truly Myself. Jill.. [/quote]

You said exactly what I feel when I too get dolled up. To a “T”. There’s a calmness I feel, as I look at myself in the mirror, taking in my outfit and how great I feel I look. Oh, thank you for this!

Anonymous

My sentiments echo what many of you have written: I feel my true self emerge. I somehow feel more complete than I do most of the time. Dressing for me has also been a form of stress relief for a long time. It has become a normal part of my day. When I get up in the morning, I shave, put on light makeup, and choose my clothes for the day. Today it’s a thigh length, cap sleeve dress and ankle strap sandals. Then I go through the day normally. (I’ll probably change to shorts or skinny  jeans later when I have to do some house cleaning.) But you get the idea: Erica gets up in the morning and goes through the day like any normal woman might.

Anonymous

Women live longer than men, on average. Maybe we’re onto something with the stress relief.

Anonymous

In fact, now that I’m thinking about it, sometimes I feel like I’m cross dressed when I have to wear men’s clothes.

Jessica
      Lady

Out of body experience is a good way of putting it. I feel like I’ve stepped out of being James and become Jessica for a while. The two exist together inside me – I’m not looking to transition, I love James, but when I dress, and I see myself in the mirror, with my makeup done and my wig and a cute dress, Jessica can’t help but smile and just feel alive. I’ve seen others here refer to themselves as twin-spirited, and I guess thats how I would identify too. I have both two distinct identities, one male and one female both inside me at the same time. When Jessica gets a chance to come out to play, she just feels right.

Anonymous

To me when I am completely dressed it is like the world has just been corrected. I feel calm, totally calm. I do wear panties, stockings and a bra every day to work and on those rare days I don’t have on stockings or a bra I don’t feel totally complete. I rarely have a bad day and I attribute it to wearing the correct clothes underneath my ugly man wear. If I could wear a dress or skirt to work, it would be heaven.

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I still remember the first time I tried breast forms. You see my father worked for a compnay that made the first silicone implants for breast enhancement. We always had a box in the basement (don’t ask me why). So I was 16 and I slipped a pair under my t-shirt and when I saw my profile – I about fell over from the euphoric rush. That was my first time CDing

I never really tried again until a few years ago. The first few times were in secret, at night when my wife was asleep. Dress, wig, shoes at first, then came breast forms. Each additional element was the same rush.

Finally I had to go full en femme, a makeover. So I traveled to Seattle and a wonderful woman did her magic. I didn’t look as I wanted to be surprised. So when I finally turned my chair, the euphoria was there but tempered by a sense of, I don’t know what I felt. I felt a sense of peace, contentment, for I finally saw Gina and not my male persona.

I couldn’t wait to go out, didn’t think twice. So now when I dress en femme, it’s like being a butterfly in a cocoon. Gina steps out and I feel at peace with myself, the stress in my other life melts away.

I don’t know what this all means, but Gina was my stress relief. It’s a long story but Gina allows me to be someone different but someone from within me.

I still love the rush of looking at my reflection in the mirror but it’s natural. I know some people struggle with guilt, shame ( I get that), but I feel alive.

Sorry for prattling on, but I have no one to share this with. Thx for reading.

Ciao

Gina

Anonymous

Hi.  Amazing kaleidoscope of emotions….wonderful, peaceful, vampy, sexy, occasionally naughty, powerful, confident,…..   Z

When I dress as Shannon the feeling I  get is total escapism.I  do not hate my male side,but when i,m fully dressed as a female only another crossdresser would understand the wonderful feelings.I feel totally relaxed,and at one with myself.

I do have to be honest and say that its a fantastic sexual experience for me too.

I  know I  have it right,when I  look in the mirror….and fancy the woman I  see looking back at me. When I  used to go out with my ex……and took a peep at other woman, I  was consumed with jealousy when I saw a sexy woman with a nice top on and saw her bra underneath,or her panties through a tight skirt.

Shannon

The other day, I realized that when in guy mode, I feel like I’m watching life through a GoPro camera. When I become Joyce, everything snaps into realty. A similar thing happened when I was looking at some pictures of me as Joyce. I realized that I was looking at the real me. Every time I look at a picture of me in guy mode, I feel like I’m looking at someone else.

when i dress en fem . its like a switch off with male mode and on with female mode. my female side takes over and strips off my male cloths and puts on lacy panties with pad, lacy bra, nylons, a sexy dress, make up, jewellery, perfume. i cant stop my self from dressing up as a female. when all done i am looking in the mirror and seeing a different person and loving it. wife knows so i am not hiding it but she dose  not want to see me or help with make up. to me its no fun sharing my fem side but at least my fem side is out and enjoying her self. at times my wife will sneak in to see me and what i am wearing and what i look like. i wear my own dresses and skirts. i don’t wear my wife’s cloths for i have my own and much more then her. i am a size 6 or 8. my wife’s cloths are to big for me. she tells me i can do what i want to do for the 2 adult children are out. sometimes i tell her that i am going to dress up and she says go ahead no one is home, just don’t let me see you, but knowing she does see me.  i wish she would let me sit with her and talk like 2 females and see what a different person i am as a female. i would love for her to say to me let me dress you up all pretty and you can learn how to apply eye shadow better. how to use cover up and foundation to make a female face figure..   i would be in heaven.  but for me to dress up its not a get me excited thing its more like having my fem side out and be free. i feel that i was born in the wrong body.  wearing nylons and dresses feel more comfortable and more human for me to wear for that is what i should be wearing.. but for now i am still in the closet so to speak and share it with my friends here on C.D.H.

when I get dressed I get a feeling of total happiness and relaxation. I feel this is what I should have been doing all my life. when I have to change back its like a little death

Howdy Grace and girls!  When I first cross dressed it was a kind of mystical feeling and definitley arousing. As time went by it became less so and I started to spend time examining fashion mags, looking in store windows and imagining how I would look. Then came the make-up….hours spent here and still not content with same. One day I awoke, dressed up and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt a chill run through me and upon looking into the mirror….this girl looked back at me and I thought….WOW…she sure is pretty! Then….POW, it hit me……….why that is me! Joy to the world!  Being Veronica is totally natural to me. I love fancy  lingerie and have collected enough to outfit 20 girls for life! I am afraid to go to New York or LA or Chicago……….beautiful dresses and slacks/blouses, hats….I will be walking home and in debt for life!  I will have to move to Vancouver………..the locals here in the bush call me Ms. Hollywood. PS. Helpful hints for those in the bush…..don’t wear White Diamonds when you are out……the bears simply adore it……..try running in heels while swatting at a bear with your latest fashion hat !!!!! BAD BEAR….STOP THAT……..GO AWAY………..SHOO BEAR………QUIT IT!

All things said……How do I feel en femme ?????    Totally Natural.  I am Woman….Hear me Roar!

Lady Veronica

Marianne
        Ambassador

Oh my Lady G.

You almost had me falling out of the sofa and pee my pants in hysterical laughter there.

Hilarious scene to imagine.

Anonymous

For me when I put on a bra and slip into a dress it is the best feeling ever probably.  I feel like a different person almost when I’m wearing femme clothes.  Honestly it is stress relief for me.

Courtney

Anonymous

You ask  ”  How do I feel when I cross-dress ?  “.   I feel so amazing.  I’m literally another woman.  ”  Jayme Phyneix  ”   is reborn every day that I crossdress,  which is every day.  I no longer wear men’s underwear,  now it’s bras and cute panties.   I still have jeans,  but they’re now skinny jeans and jeggings.   I gave GOODWILL my boy shirts in exchange for blouses,  and the rest of the right side of my closet is dresses.

God,  I feel so ALIVE dressed as  ”  Jayme  “,     my male persona    ”  Jim  ”  is dead,  as far as I’m concerned.  This is what was missing from my old life,   I’d almost forgotten what it felt like the first time I put on panties,  a bra,  and a dress.  it was as if new life had been breathed into me.

I have no regrets about wanting to cross-dress,  being a crossdressing sissy is what I needed to be,  and the fact that I’m wheelchair-bound  makes for a hell of an interesting conversation when people see me in public.

Oh,  do I get stares and weird looks from people.  But,  this sort of thing doesn’t bother me,  and I continue to go out in public every chance I get.  Crossdressing is the ultimate expression of freedom to me,   and people died so that our great country could be free.

Jayme Phyneix

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

What a grest reply. You dound amazingly strong and positive. all the best. Gina

Gina Angelo
          Ambassador

And I can’t spell. I need a blonde wig

Great question. It makes me happy and sad. Happy because I am as I am supposed to be. When I dress it feels like the way I should have always been. When I apply make up I am sorry I haven’t been doing it all my life. I am wearing a bra for only 2 years now but it so belongs on me.

It makes me sad because I wish I had the balls to dress en femme from the age of 18. I would have averted so much sadness, so many years not being Julie.

I wonder what my next stage will be.

julie

Anonymous

Whenever I cross dress,  {  which is every day,   and on Sundays,  I always wear a dress  }   I get a sense of total freedom.  Since ditching my old  “guy  ”   persona,  I can’t tell you how great it feels to be able to wear clothing that once belonged to a female.  I’ve always been an avid admirer of women’s clothing,  and now this sissy cross-dresser wears nothing else but female clothing.  From panties to bras,  pantyhose to girdles,  dresses or skirts,  and of course,  blouses,  No more men’s shirts for this girl.  Oh,  and since winter is on its way,  cute sweaters.

This lady hated her old    ”  male  ”   persona,  and thoroughly loves being called  ”  A lovely slutty woman.

miss jayme phyneix

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

I feel that I have finally found my true self, I’m more relaxed when I dress, things around me don’t bother me as much, just a real good feeling. I now change as soon as I get home from work & hope to try a makeover sometime soon so I can actually go out en femm. Oh as a side I don’t snack nearly as much at home now, want to make my body look as good as I feel when dressed.

Great topic & I really enjoyed reading some of the replies,

Hugs to all

BillieJo

words can not explain how i feel. but i will give it a short one i think. when home is free of 2 adults kids my fem side takes over and strips off my manly cloths, puts on lacy panties with pad, nylons, lacy bra, sexy dress to match nylons, ear rings, perfume, necklace, eye shadow, heels. the feeling of a female is here and not male. i feel more at ease and less stress and less depressed and panic attack free with out the drugs. i feel like i should be dressing up as a female every day and not male.

Anonymous

When I transform into en femme, it is an out of body experience for me as well. I feel a sense of calm, I’m stress free, and at total peace with myself. I also feel much more adventurous then I do in male mode and love being out in the public and exploring the world when I’m dressed.

Amanda

Honestly, it’s the only time I feel normal.  It’s like taking off a uniform and putting on my normal, comfortable clothes.

I feel complete.I have known since I was 10 years old that something was different about me.When I am fully dressed in the appropriate bra,panty,<eith panty liner>girdle,hose,heels dress wig and full makeup,there is a different person looking at me in the mirror.It makes me feel at ease with life and I love it.

well when i do get the chance to dress up. i cant wait to strip off my boring male cloths and start with a pair of lacy panties and put on a pad, then put on a lacy bra with boob inserts, then nylons and a sexy dress, make up and wig,perfume, ear rings, necklace, heels. i feel so  much a female as i am dressing up like its normal thing for me to do is dress like a female.my male side is not even here.  after all dressed up i feel more relaxed and free.  i could rattle on on how i feel dressed up but words can not say how i feel dressing  up and being female. LOVE IT TOO MUCH to stop. considering i have more female cloths and make up and perfume and nylons then wife does, does that tell you something. i buy more female cloths for my self then she does and i dont buy male cloths, i buy female cloths for my self and any thing else, perfume , make up, ear rings, nail polish.  i seem to be more the female in the house for i am retired and wife works, so i am the female of the house so dress like one and be one. i better stop i could rattle on and on. dressing up is all me and feminine free

C

Echoing all the above, peace. Contentment. As a man I am always rushing and frankly can’t wait to get shaved, dressed into the same clothes as the last 15 years and out.

As a woman I take time with my body, my make-up, choosing the right lingerie, the right top and skirt…or should I go for a dress today? What image I want to project. To get the feel of my bra, panties, camisole just right. Do I want my breasts protruding and high, or low and subtle? Which panties? Tight ones to hold a pad, or loose French knickers. Stockings and suspenders or simple tights? Flats or heels? Which earrings? Lipstick color? Handbag? What accessories? Necklace? As a man I would dismiss all this, as a woman I revel in it.

Whatever, when I am done and look in the mirror this calm and happiness descends as in “Welcome home, Simone, you are a woman….”

Kay Smith
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: right;”>It’s so nice to get into a dress it makes me feel better and the way I should have been born.</p>

I simply love dressing so much, it is euphoric for me.  I feel better and have a better mood.  When I do my make up I have a fun time, feeling so girly as I pick out and apply all the different cosmetics. I feel like an artist creating a beautiful thing.  Just love it.

Whoa, such a hard one to sum up. I think it depends on how long it’s been since I last got dressed, for instance have been away from it for a couple of months, largely because I can’t do it in the way I want to as I am still closeted but have an opportunity coming up very soon so starting to get more excited and think about it more that I got fully dressed a few days ago as couldn’t hold it back. I literally felt like I was floating on air. Think I managed to do 3 outfit changes in 5 minutes!

Tough taking it all off again, need next few weeks to go by quickly and I can properly be Mandy again and head out to city centre for a few en femme adventures!

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Mandy, it’s Scarlett! When I get my total girl on as Scarlett and go look in the full length mirror, I feel like one of the sexiest girls on the planet. I feel cute, sexy, and classy which are the three attributes I try to capture in everyone of my photos I post on this site.

Thanks for asking and I enjoyed answering your question! I just posted my first article question today and waiting on it to be posted soon. It’s all about shaving.

XOXO Scarlett

Honestly, relieved.  Like a unreasonable burden has been lifted off of me and I can finnally relax.  See when I was taking estrogen it made my anxiety and sadness melt away.

Anonymous

When I dress, I feel more confident and at ease. As a man I often feel like I’m not enough, or constantly fret about what others think of me. As Mindie I feel like I can take on the world, and that I’ve left the other stuff behind.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I feel like an entirely different person and I move and act that way as well. Almost like its a “natural” thing for me to do.

Like many others have said, the feelings of peace, contentment, lack of stress etc etc. In summary, it just feels “right”. Especially once I have my hair done, my forms attached and encased in a lacy bra and properly “tucked”. Until all 3 are in place I am “incomplete”.

Female fabrics are also a big part of it all, in contrast with the “rough” cotton of male underwear. Once I have these on, especially the garter belt and stockings, Caty “emerges” from within me.

Anonymous

Caty I feel the same way as you do almost word-for-word Jasmine

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?