Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I’m new to this and very shy when meeting people face to face.

As the topic states I would love to meet a cis woman, transgender who would be open to my CD and the fact that I’m attracted to all genders and share the experiences of this wonderful life with me.

Would there be such a wonderful being out there i wonder.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I think the best way to meet others is to look to join a group where there is other like us. Maybe you’ll makes friends maybe more.

Anonymous

Well firstly not referring to them as cis woman would be a start, I know a lot of women see it as being demoted as we muscle in on there territory. This is not a hit out at you for using it, its more my own gripe yet if your talking to a woman on or of line I see it as good advice.

On to where to meet well there’s only two places on and of line.

Online Ok as fare as have seen online (been on more crossdressing sites over the years then i would like to admit) crossdressing dating sites really are not the place to find women for dating, These sites are full of men and, very few women and that said allot of the women are not women. the chance of finding what your looking for on these sites are very very slim, unless your looking for fantasists.

So your best of joining a bog standard dating site make yourself a male account be honest on there say part of you crossdresses be honest mabie put pics of yourself on there. Ok so this is exposure you may not like but if you wind up with someone theirs no awkward will she be ok with me dressing if anyone contacts you.

The other is offline, your profile says you live in Briton HUGE crossdressing scene

Find your feet and go to events you can get to, you will find what your looking for here without a doubt crossdressers and transgenders but also local women up for a fun night out, This in itself means if you meet a nice woman they are if nothing ells happy around you dressing.

You say your shy, you can also go in male form tho not as good plenty of men go to these things but I do sagest glam up get your mask on, you will soon see the power we have dressed up in these places the shy guy you think you are will bloom.

Hope this helps good luck

Thank you for your reply sorry about the cis thing im so new i have no idea how to address people properly without giving any offense so heart felt apologies to anyone whom I may caused offence.

Thank you for your help being so social shy makes it difficult for me to go to an event on my own without a form of life jacket if you know what i mean.

I will be looking into the types of events that are going on in my area to see what is involved thank you once again for your lovely reply xo

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?