Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I’m not new to this but at the same time I have only ever admitted to one person that I like wearing woman’s clothing. I don’t really know where to start!

I don’t know how to even go about making myself even remotely passable but I want to learn, if any of you ladies are around louisville and would like to maybe show me how to go about what to wear how to get rid of my body hair and maybe show me how to put on make up

Katrina
      Lady

Coming on here is a good first start. The people here are very supportive and helpful.
      Going out in public without strange looks is called passing. There is a lot of information out there if you know what you are looking but terminology helps. “Hiding your bump” as someone put it is called tucking.
      Otherwise there are a lot of articles on here about make up and dressing and everything you need to know.

I am still new to this too but I’ll help where I can. I am also too far away but you’ll get the hang of it all and as you make friends on here, you may find someone to meet in person.

Cassie

Hi Travis,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

It’s like learning a musical instrument.

No-one should tell you what music to play, or even what instrument will suit you best.

But here’s where you’ll find valuable opinions based on experience, and tried and tested techniques.

As with learning an instrument, take it slowly and enjoy the process – one step at a time – and before long, you’ll feel ready for your first “gig”!

In my case, it’s almost exactly like learning an instrument – when I informed my mother that I wanted to learn the electric guitar, she was massively against the idea, music of the devil and all that. However, I’d completed my piano and singing exams up to grade 8, and the guitar was my next calling.

Love Laura

June
      Lady

Hello Travis,

I’m not new to this phenomenon called Cross Dressing either.  Since joining CDH, I have made many acquaintances, and found answers to many questions.  It’s easy to do with all the resources available to you here.

For example, you can search for members in your area by using the Look up tool under the SOCIAL tab and selecting MEMBER DIRECTORY.  It is a really cool tool to help you locate others of us in your geographic area.  Next, I encourage you to read the profile of any of the people listed to determine compatibility, before you take the initiative to reach out to any of them.  Reaching out is easy.  You did it in this forum.  It probably won’t take you long to find someone willing to share experiences with.

As for topics on being stuck in a closet, finding the closet door knob, stepping out of the closet, coming out to your SO, make up, voice, gestures, clothes, photographing, outings, going out in public, walking or talking…etc.  A stroll through HODGEPODGE found under the ARTICLES tab is a good start.  There are lots of other really good articles to read and cruise through there too.

Have fun exploring the feminine mystique through this phenomenon called Cross Dressing.

Warm regards,

June

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Travis   this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions on makeup,  fashions , body grooming everything. Just ask many  love offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many topics  .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Travis   this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions on makeup,  fashions , body grooming everything. Just ask many  love offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many topics  .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Travis!

Travis, you may want to read the forums and watch youtube videos first. CD’s here are not likely to just meet some random person without knowing them, and this not being a hook up site, I could see why. But hello! and welcome!!

PS: What’s your lady name?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?