Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Im fortunate to have a “grower not a shower” lol. Its fairly easy for me to conceal with a nice tite pair of panties (thongs preferred lol). If I dont get the least bit aroused I stay pretty small. I can usually arrange so there is little to no show. When I would go out I would tuck when needed, for a tight skirt or slacks. I love lacie panties so finding the right fit has been challenging over the years but Ive learned what brands/sizes work best. Usually 1 size smaller holds my bump nicely and conceals. How about you ladies?

Anonymous

I use a gaff and a shapewear over that. I fit my foam hips in my shapewear. I usually put on a pair of nylons also over everything to smooth things out. I end up with a little bump just like I see most GGs have.

We ladies normally use gaffs to hide the “bump” En Femme is a great store for them.

Gaffs are not just for fishing! A gaff is designed to help you and your friends down under look flat and smooth. Tucking, like it sounds is just that. Tucking and using tape!

Gaffs come in a variety of styles, colors, fabrics, shapes, and can be purchased through many different crossdressing sites.

-SR-

I’m much like you in that I am also a Grow’r and not a Show’r.   Therefore; my bump is held in check via firm fitting panties well enough.

Lmao FAVE MOVIE EVER!!

Anonymous

For me, it’s  very small problem; a good pair of panties works with most clothing. and shapewear hides the rest.  I do have a gaff, but have never needed it.

Anonymous

Gaff and shapewear normally.
      You can often get away with a small tight pair if panties with firm control tights. Obviously you have to remember things move occasionally and often have a mind of their own at the wrong time. 😉

For me I just tuck and put on shape ware or panties. I find that I dont need tape and it all stays in place quite nicely.

Hugs

Diane

Firm fitting panties and pantyhose, it’s all what i need. No tape, no gaff.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

It depends what I’m planning to wear, obviously a loose skirt didn’t need much work to keep the undesirables in check. If I’m wearing something that might be snug and revealing I use a good tuck, then a gaff, and then pantyhose, and usually padded panties as well, which seems to keep the boys out of site.

Amy

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was in college, I bought this amazingly awesome dress. I couldn’t wait to wear it to a party. When I did, I got a lot of attention. After a while it was pointed out to me that in my excitement, my ladyboy bump was showing. I hadn’t noticed that when I put the dress on.

It was tight, clingy, sexy and so wonderful. I loved it so much I bought several more in different colors. Now, noticing they showed my ladyboy bump, when I went out in those dresses I wore a billowy skirt over them. When I partied though, they became my favorite party dresses. I loved wearing them. So exciting and fun.

tucking works, and occasionally I’ll put on shape wear, although I don’t really prefer to. Chastity cages work wonders over the years by limiting erections, you’ll naturally lose the ability to grow over time. Then it’ll be much easier to wear most types of fitting clothes without having to worry of showing or becoming aroused.

Emily
      Lady

I have had fairly good luck just tucking. I do it all the time, so the offensive bits seem to naturally lay a bit flatter than they used to. Snug panties and tights when needed complete the look for me.  Most of my clothes are rather loose fitting anyway, so I’m sure that helps. I do have a couple tighter skirts, but it has never been an issue.

Thanks for being vulnerable enough to ask this question. This is one of things I truly love about this site all you lovely ladies.

I have tucked now since I was about 13 or so, about some 48 years now.  It has become so second nature to me that I really never think about it when getting dressed, it is just one of the steps I take in preparing for my day/night, until I read about it mentioned on a thread in one of the groups I belong to.

I use bikini or hipster panties most days, and once I figured it all out so long ago, everything is tucked out of sight and snug in my panties.  In my 20’s, another girl told me how she used a feminine pad to smooth ‘things’ out with the tuck, esp when wear tight skirts or slacks. It was a very secure feeling once you are used to the padding a pad will give you when used that way.  And it does help prevent chafing and rubbing ‘down there’.

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I will tuck quite often or just wear a snug pair of panties.  Mind you, in the cold weather we have had here lately, it’s not that ” big ” of an issue! ( not that it ever was, lol ).

Stevie

Mary Francis
      Duchess

Hi Riley,

This reply is not to promote a particular online shopping site but simply to inform you of a product I use and find very satisfactory.  The Breastform Store sells a product that consists of a gaff with a pocket into which a silicone form of the female genitalia is placed.  The silicone form is thin and pliable for comfort but firm enough to hide the bump, maintain the tuck and provide a smooth profile.  It is pricey, however.

Mary

Anonymous

I love my Bikinis and when wearing them I am able to tuck. It actually looks natural. I not very large, i guess just the right size to tuck. If I’m wearing the wrong panties it will slip out but usually stays in place.

Over the years I have tried various methods, some less effective some more so. I now tuck and use a smaller pair of panties, then shape wear with a second pair of hip pads that fit closely around the top of any remaining bump, going down onto the front of my thighs. A pair of tights over all that and any sign of a bump is completely gone😀

Berta
      Lady

This caught my attention as I was curious just what a “bump” was as I’ve never heard the situation being discussed here referred to as a “bump”. All I ever heard it referred to was a “pointer” as a bump is typical for both genders as we age / mature, and for mothers, have a baby. Our gut bumps seem to be caused by a gravitational force of nature as we age. Sadly they don’t go away, get smaller and or stop like male “pointers” usually do.
      This “gurl” was born with a life long mini so once I discovered my passion ans desperate desire for satin my “Pointer” – “Bump” was never an issue. I wear full sweeping skirts which helped hide the occasional erection before Prostate surgery killed that rare occurrence.

Sat., Oct. 3, 2020  4:05 PM EDT

I only worry about it in certain outfits and I will wear specific panties that are not very stretchy, stretchy panties will not work at all.  Once I add tights and pantyhose or tights and leggings it is non-noticeable.  In fact with tight running tights pulled up it almost gives the camel toe appearance.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?