- September 17, 2020 at 9:23 am #384588Riley McCortParticipantRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Im fortunate to have a “grower not a shower” lol. Its fairly easy for me to conceal with a nice tite pair of panties (thongs preferred lol). If I dont get the least bit aroused I stay pretty small. I can usually arrange so there is little to no show. When I would go out I would tuck when needed, for a tight skirt or slacks. I love lacie panties so finding the right fit has been challenging over the years but Ive learned what brands/sizes work best. Usually 1 size smaller holds my bump nicely and conceals. How about you ladies?
- October 5, 2020 at 7:26 am #390666Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 180Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
I only worry about it in certain outfits and I will wear specific panties that are not very stretchy, stretchy panties will not work at all. Once I add tights and pantyhose or tights and leggings it is non-noticeable. In fact with tight running tights pulled up it almost gives the camel toe appearance.
- October 3, 2020 at 1:05 pm #389980BertaParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
This caught my attention as I was curious just what a “bump” was as I’ve never heard the situation being discussed here referred to as a “bump”. All I ever heard it referred to was a “pointer” as a bump is typical for both genders as we age / mature, and for mothers, have a baby. Our gut bumps seem to be caused by a gravitational force of nature as we age. Sadly they don’t go away, get smaller and or stop like male “pointers” usually do.
This “gurl” was born with a life long mini so once I discovered my passion ans desperate desire for satin my “Pointer” – “Bump” was never an issue. I wear full sweeping skirts which helped hide the occasional erection before Prostate surgery killed that rare occurrence.
Sat., Oct. 3, 2020 4:05 PM EDT
- October 3, 2020 at 12:32 pm #389969Amanda GregoryParticipantRegistered On: September 25, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 17 times
Over the years I have tried various methods, some less effective some more so. I now tuck and use a smaller pair of panties, then shape wear with a second pair of hip pads that fit closely around the top of any remaining bump, going down onto the front of my thighs. A pair of tights over all that and any sign of a bump is completely gone😀
- October 3, 2020 at 11:23 am #389947Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 33Has thanked: 147 timesBeen thanked: 218 times
I love my Bikinis and when wearing them I am able to tuck. It actually looks natural. I not very large, i guess just the right size to tuck. If I’m wearing the wrong panties it will slip out but usually stays in place.
- September 20, 2020 at 8:35 am #385590Mary FrancisParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 61 times
This reply is not to promote a particular online shopping site but simply to inform you of a product I use and find very satisfactory. The Breastform Store sells a product that consists of a gaff with a pocket into which a silicone form of the female genitalia is placed. The silicone form is thin and pliable for comfort but firm enough to hide the bump, maintain the tuck and provide a smooth profile. It is pricey, however.
- September 20, 2020 at 5:54 am #385508Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 539Has thanked: 2330 timesBeen thanked: 2536 times
- September 20, 2020 at 5:17 am #385496Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 577Has thanked: 986 timesBeen thanked: 2003 times
I have tucked now since I was about 13 or so, about some 48 years now. It has become so second nature to me that I really never think about it when getting dressed, it is just one of the steps I take in preparing for my day/night, until I read about it mentioned on a thread in one of the groups I belong to.
I use bikini or hipster panties most days, and once I figured it all out so long ago, everything is tucked out of sight and snug in my panties. In my 20’s, another girl told me how she used a feminine pad to smooth ‘things’ out with the tuck, esp when wear tight skirts or slacks. It was a very secure feeling once you are used to the padding a pad will give you when used that way. And it does help prevent chafing and rubbing ‘down there’.
- September 18, 2020 at 7:56 am #384832EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 424Has thanked: 2172 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
I have had fairly good luck just tucking. I do it all the time, so the offensive bits seem to naturally lay a bit flatter than they used to. Snug panties and tights when needed complete the look for me. Most of my clothes are rather loose fitting anyway, so I’m sure that helps. I do have a couple tighter skirts, but it has never been an issue.
Thanks for being vulnerable enough to ask this question. This is one of things I truly love about this site all you lovely ladies.
- September 18, 2020 at 7:49 am #384827Cherry BerryParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
tucking works, and occasionally I’ll put on shape wear, although I don’t really prefer to. Chastity cages work wonders over the years by limiting erections, you’ll naturally lose the ability to grow over time. Then it’ll be much easier to wear most types of fitting clothes without having to worry of showing or becoming aroused.
- September 18, 2020 at 3:53 am #384772Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1328Has thanked: 921 timesBeen thanked: 3112 times
When I was in college, I bought this amazingly awesome dress. I couldn’t wait to wear it to a party. When I did, I got a lot of attention. After a while it was pointed out to me that in my excitement, my ladyboy bump was showing. I hadn’t noticed that when I put the dress on.
It was tight, clingy, sexy and so wonderful. I loved it so much I bought several more in different colors. Now, noticing they showed my ladyboy bump, when I went out in those dresses I wore a billowy skirt over them. When I partied though, they became my favorite party dresses. I loved wearing them. So exciting and fun.
- September 17, 2020 at 8:06 pm #384736Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1031Has thanked: 2585 timesBeen thanked: 2415 times
It depends what I’m planning to wear, obviously a loose skirt didn’t need much work to keep the undesirables in check. If I’m wearing something that might be snug and revealing I use a good tuck, then a gaff, and then pantyhose, and usually padded panties as well, which seems to keep the boys out of site.
- September 17, 2020 at 6:57 pm #384723BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3344 times
- September 17, 2020 at 6:19 pm #384716
- September 17, 2020 at 6:03 pm #384711Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 162Has thanked: 1417 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
- September 17, 2020 at 2:01 pm #384649Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 223Has thanked: 2493 timesBeen thanked: 798 times
Gaff and shapewear normally.
You can often get away with a small tight pair if panties with firm control tights. Obviously you have to remember things move occasionally and often have a mind of their own at the wrong time. 😉
- September 17, 2020 at 1:41 pm #384640Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 564Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 1464 times
- September 17, 2020 at 1:21 pm #384632Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1422Has thanked: 2300 timesBeen thanked: 4222 times
- September 17, 2020 at 12:58 pm #384627
- September 17, 2020 at 12:15 pm #384624Andi DevineParticipantRegistered On: September 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- September 17, 2020 at 11:58 am #384621Donna CooperParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- September 17, 2020 at 11:38 am #384616Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 857Has thanked: 1810 timesBeen thanked: 1638 times
We ladies normally use gaffs to hide the “bump” En Femme is a great store for them.
Gaffs are not just for fishing! A gaff is designed to help you and your friends down under look flat and smooth. Tucking, like it sounds is just that. Tucking and using tape!
Gaffs come in a variety of styles, colors, fabrics, shapes, and can be purchased through many different crossdressing sites.
- September 17, 2020 at 9:57 am #384594Mary Ann SummersParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 86Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 623 times
I use a gaff and a shapewear over that. I fit my foam hips in my shapewear. I usually put on a pair of nylons also over everything to smooth things out. I end up with a little bump just like I see most GGs have.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.