- December 23, 2015 at 7:30 pm #14509AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Can anyone help me,I found out that my wife is cheating on me
- August 30, 2016 at 1:41 pm #29623stacey sBaronessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 207Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Caren, I am sorry to hear this about you and your Wife. I , have been through that experience twice. Yes and it hurts it has been many years since my divorce and I still have bitter feelings for both and its an on going therapy for me for many years. I, went through this also knowing she was cheating on me and in front of me. It , Hurts ! Especially for me it hurt even more since this happened to me twice. Trust is a very Big issue , honesty and communication. If one does not want to communicate about the issues or Try therapy together then That can be a issue. If there is no trust then the Glass is Broken and sometimes it cannot be repaired. I, wish you luck on the issues at hand.
- December 25, 2015 at 9:18 am #14601AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I found out that this has been going on for about two years,her excuse was that my job came between us.She left me over a year ago taking my hopes for reconciliation with her.She is living with her daughter and this guy
- December 24, 2015 at 3:12 pm #14555skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1255Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 1426 times
Oh Caren, I am so sorry that happened to you. I suppose the decision now is whether to stay together or not. If it was a onetime thing and is over and there i contrition then perhaps counseling can repair the relationship. But if it is ongoing and there is little to no contrition then sadly, the marriage is likely already over in all but the legal aspect.. You cant have a marriage without trust.. Please feel free to reach out to any of us for someone to listen or talk to. and Ill be in chat after 9pm tonight-Christmas eve-we would be honored to have you join us!
- December 23, 2015 at 9:59 pm #14517cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6545 times
Talk to her about it in a loving way without being invested in it is all about you !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.