- Sexy (short skirts, tight dresses, high heels, skinny jeans, etc)
- Comfort (yoga pants, sweats, casual jeans, graphic tees, etc)
- Age appropriate styles ( common styles for your age)
- I make my own style!
- November 25, 2020 at 7:55 pm #410729Heather MeganParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
I’ve been reading lots of blogs about primarily trans/cd dressing styles, and how some prefer to present in public, but I’m also curious how you like to dress at home. I also read about how cis women dress as well and what is considered appropriate. I’ve always wanted to just blend in, but it’s such an act of boldness that I’ve decided I am just going to wear seriously what I want. I’ve found I love maxi dresses and more vintage styles, like 40s and 50s inspired dresses. I love going out en femme so much more since I’ve been bold enough to dress exactly the way I want, fashion norms be damned 😁
Would love to hear how you girls like to dress too!
Total of 36 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 1, 2021 at 9:57 am #425846Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 201 times
How does a girl who has never fully dressed answer this? I chose option 1 (sexy) as that is how I feel and think now, longing to wear a skimpy LBD with heels and stockings (and I hope I never lose that want and desire) and never wanting to hide my shaved legs from the light of day.
But as I befriend more CDH members and looks @ your pics, my hope is I come to a day when I enjoy sitting on a couch in a nice pair of slim jeans and a sleeveless blouse (slightly unbuttoned) with a glass of wine, soft music and a female friend.
- January 1, 2021 at 9:29 am #425835Sophie SummersDuchessRegistered On: March 16, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 41Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
Great question! I’ve wondered this myself and I started to post a couple of video entited outfit of the day and I have been very suprissed at the number of people who have viewed them. They are without question the most viewed videos along with why do we crossdress on my channel me personaly I very much like to dress formal or elegant where and whenever I can.
Once again thanks for the great post!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 1, 2021 at 9:25 am #425831Robin GirlyLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 123Has thanked: 317 timesBeen thanked: 388 times
- January 1, 2021 at 9:08 am #425826Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 230Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
I picked “My own style” though it’s a combo of all depending on my mood, what and were I am going.
First I should say if I dress I am out in public always. Next I am 100% comfortable with my fem side and style and yes my style changed as I evolved to where I am today.
For the most part I dress clean professional and somewhat chic in a dress or skirt/top combo. Could look like an attorney to a professional office position and would fit in with a “Night on the town” after work. Dresses/skirts are mid thigh to knee length and heels typically 3″ min, tops can have any length sleeve. Nice clean jewellery and accessories.
I also have a few tight Body-con style dresses that fit right into a Nightclub scene (sadly on hold right now) and Love wearing these.
Now if I am going to an outside Brew-fest you might see me in a cute tight top, super short shorts and sneakers and minimal jewellery.
Lately with lockdowns I might be in some type of jeans like camo, white, patterned or just plain cute skinny style, tops depending on what and where I am going as well as footwear-could be heels or sneakers.
A girl must be diverse and always look nice and put together!
- January 1, 2021 at 7:43 am #425813Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
Now that I have been building my wardrobe, I had to go back and change my vote. I have been buying lots of mini skirts, mini dresses, and shirt dresses. I had to make a concerted effort to buy a few longer ones. Heels are the majority of my shoe collection and leggings and super skinny jeans are the only pants I have. I wish I had the body for tight bodycon dresses or I would probably get some of those too.
- January 1, 2021 at 5:44 am #425778Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 534Has thanked: 5593 timesBeen thanked: 2300 times
I voted I have my own style.
I dont wear shape wear, other than my forms, So I dont do tight, but I love mid thigh dresses, and I must say, I have the legs for it.
I have only been out once, but at home I wear this length dresses, or skirts, with thigh highs and garter belt most of the time, and of course heels, and Im ALWAYS fully dressed at home the minute I come in the door, “he” goes away.
- December 31, 2020 at 2:54 pm #425580Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 624Has thanked: 39671 timesBeen thanked: 1141 times
I voted age appropriate styles. I began with wrap dresses and pencil skirts with hems around the knee area. I’ve added some shorter lengths but won’t go mini. I always pair my skirts with nylon print tops or a button-down silk shirt. I do have sweaters, but different circumstances beyond my control prevented me from wearing them the current and past 2 winter seasons. When wearing a wrap dress or pencil skirt, I wear black suspender hose and 2.5″ black heels.
This year I’ve added women’s casual pants to my wardrobe and will getting my first pair of denim jeans in a few days. I also got two pairs of casual flats for average outings.
- December 6, 2020 at 11:55 am #414979Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3694 times
I very much dress to the occasion.
When travelling, I like a sensible skirt and top combination with trainers – easy to drive distances in, and turns very few heads at service stations.
For general shopping, this combination also works well, as does an elasticated dress. If I’m feeling like sophisticated shopping at expensive stores, the dress every time.
For the night life, as I may have mentioned before, sequins all over – usually very short, with heels and sparkly tights in colder weather. It’s just what I like to wear out – it feels like home, like I’m a walking, talking, laughing, dancing celebration of life – no other way to put it!
So many outfits to choose from for other occasions – so little time to change!
- December 6, 2020 at 11:18 am #414963Wendy RobertsLadyRegistered On: September 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
I voted sexy, which is true I am quite slim, tall for most women but not unusually tall and have great legs ( not just my opinion ) I love stockings and heels, mid thigh skirts ( not super short) and I have some natural cleavage with the right bra, but I also try to dress age appropriately not slutty I love bright red nails and matching lip gloss and try to dress the part if out to just be out I dress fairly conservatively, although I have three male friends that I visit and they ( and I do to) love if I show up in stockings with lots of leg showing and do it to me pumps on if you know what I mean with a bright red smile
- December 3, 2020 at 10:12 pm #413949Felicity D’AmorLadyRegistered On: July 16, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
- December 3, 2020 at 7:26 pm #413891Maria MaybeLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I used to be all about the skin tight short sexy club dress…but I did not go anywhere. I do still prefer skirts and dresses with tights but definitely more casual and age appropriate. Typically knee length and not figure hugging. Dark colors up top and patterns on the skirt to disguise the masculine shoulders and flats or girly sneakers to keep the height low. 🙂
- December 3, 2020 at 2:58 pm #413829Gretchen Carolina LaurentinaLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
My preference is to wear things that effectively disguise my height, my musculature, and my male squarish physique. I’ve been bodybuilding since I was 17; and kept up the practice 3x’s per week for 40 yrs. I’m well-muscled all over, with a 46″ chest, A 36″ waistline, and thick thighs and calves. So, to appear more feminine, I hide as much of my body as I can behind the clothes, long, floor length dresses, most with pleats, patterns, or geometric prints, usually a simple belt, to better define a feminine shape, long sleeves to hide my arm muscles, elbow length gloves, in lace if I can find them in a very large size, lots of jewelry like necklaces to hide an extremely prominent Adam’s apple, bracelets over the gloves (a 1950’s appropriation), rings on every finger to disguise my large hands, bangle bracelets on both wrists are great to hide their thickness, and of course, stockings, or opaque panty hose in patterned styles, if I can get Queen sized ones. Most patterned ones are for petite women, not large males. I do my best to look the part. I could never find a decent wig for my large head, at a reasonable price; so I grew my hair long. It’s past my shoulders, and does support a healthy wave, bangs, and a perm, if I want one. I prefer a scarf to hats(which destroy your style), and tie one around my neck instead of around my head. Something in a neutral color, or a colorful print works best for me. I usually change it around to suit the rest of my outfit. Just having it with me gives me options. I never go barelegged, since it’s so obvious that my legs are a guy’s, but do prefer a garter/suspender belt and nylon/silk stockings to pantyhose. Since the cold weather is now here, I can wear thick, bulky sweaters, fleece, and wool dresses and skirts, with silk blouses. I do love winter temperatures for dressing up purposes. Then, there’s tights, for underneath it all. Those are my favorite. Some dainty little nylon panties trimmed in lace with those snug, layered materials hugging my hips, thighs, and bottom. Just thinking about it makes me feel girlish. I think I’ll take a bubble bath in a warm, oil scented tub. Ooh! I’m in heaven, sweeties! Bye now!
- December 1, 2020 at 12:07 pm #412980Kelly AnnDuchessRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
I love my leather mini skirts with my leopard print tops black stockings and my thigh high boots and even now I’ve started to wear a lot of leopard print clothing
One I’ve my first outfits out in public was a leather pencil skirt with knee high boot and a nice white lace top with my long black hair and a black ladies biker jacket it was one of my first girlfriends picked the outfit and we had many a girls night out and even now I love my pencil skirts
- November 30, 2020 at 6:48 pm #412752Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 798Has thanked: 5752 timesBeen thanked: 3094 times
I had to pick “I choose my own style”, which simply means I wear what I want in and around my home. Out in public, it all just depends on what I am doing, and where I am going. Out to dinner with family or friends, I will dress age appropriate or casual (but not slouchy), daily errands is almost always casual, and if I am going out to meet one of my guy friends, or do a bar crawl (LOL, 3 gay or T friendly ones in the whole area), I will dress sexy to classy, depends on how I feel though. But I won’t dress the way I did in my 20’s with the micro mini’s and sheer blouses and heels that are just way too high for me.
But at home, if I want to wear just a slip and panties all day on my day off, I will.
- November 27, 2020 at 9:49 pm #411578Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 71Replies: 715Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2300 times
Classy middle aged retired professional woman. Night out 1/. semi formal=elegant 3 piece ensemble. formal night 2/. full length ball gown with all the trimmings. Shawl, heels, elbow length gloves etc etc. Casual night out, see shopping outfit below
“Off to the shops” below the knee skirt-blouse and cardigan if its cold… Drop waist cardi for preference, cos then I dont have to worry about shapewear for my “rear end” 2′ block heels so I can “Walk like a lady”.
Many examples of the above can be found on my public profile on this site
Pants are for blokes.. I wear them all the time..
- November 27, 2020 at 7:44 pm #411552Janice EmoryDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 41Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
Being a senior woman I tend towards age appropriate attire. Knee length dresses and skirts. I wear a lot of sweaters, both seasonal and light. In the fall daytime finds me in jeans and scoop neck t-shirts with a light jacket or blazer. My shoes run from sneakers to 4″ heels with ankle and knee high boots. I prefer my hair in a Bob cut with some longer hairpieces. Colors range from Auburn to Silver. My make-up mentor has me so confident I rarely am in drab, even on the golf course.
Hope all of you lovely ladies are staying safe and living your happy life. Janus
- November 27, 2020 at 4:01 pm #411467Scarlett398PrincessRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 476Has thanked: 709 timesBeen thanked: 1046 times
I love this time of year because the temps are cool or cold and it gives me the opportunity to wear my favorite type dresses which are short hemmed long sleeved form fitting wool dresses! I love to pair them with ankle strapped heels and jet black or new heels, or black tights with either knee high black boots or black suede ankle booties. I love those looks with the wool dresses!
- November 27, 2020 at 11:01 am #411322Lexie TraskPrincessRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 97Has thanked: 191 timesBeen thanked: 487 times
I love a great mini-skirt, but I LOVE a good Rockabilly dress!! I’m all over the map really. But, honestly, I love the way my legs look and I like showing them off.
I love mini skirts because they show off my legs! I’ve been complemented many times on how great I look when I’m wearing a mini skirt, and platform stilettos! I also love wearing thigh high stockings. Just wish I could figure out how to use a garter belt!
- December 4, 2020 at 9:31 am #414104Gretchen Carolina LaurentinaLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Garter belts/suspender belts can be tricky to learn. I’m a huge person with long fat fingers. I first, roll up the stockings, put them over my toes, and slowly unroll them up my legs to my thighs, until they are tight; and won’t go up any further. Next, I put the belt around my waist, and, if there’s a fastener, I fasten it in front, if not, I line up the garters in front, and in back with the stocking tops. It’s best to reach around, and get the back ones fastened first, by taking the garter in one hand, slipping it under the hose top, and then, sliding the hook over the button part, from the top to the bottom, while holding the button part inside the stocking top. There, it’s slid into place. Repeat the same action for the other leg. Done. The hard part is over. Now, do it in front, as well for both sides. Voila’ you’re hooked up, and ready to pull those pretty matching colored, silky, nylon lacy panties up over that belt; and put on the rest of that smashing new outfit. You’re worked hard to master this basic technique; and deserve a treat. Give your reflection in the mirror a sweet full lips kiss, and get on your lovely way to the next adventure.
- December 4, 2020 at 4:51 pm #414260Gretchen Carolina LaurentinaLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
This description was for you, Lexie. Every CD/TG/TS/Shemale/whatever should be able to master the garter belt hookups. If I, 6’3″, 225lbs. muscled guy in drab, can do it with my long fat fingers, and carpal tunnel surgery to get back my grip; I know you younger ones should have no problem. Just give it a shot. It’s not nearly as tough as you think. Just takes practice, and easier than unhooking a bra strap, by far. If you can already do that, then give this some practice; and you’ll master it in no time. See how easy it is, once you develop the right technique? Simple, right? Glad you agree. Love, big hugs, and so many sweet kisses to you, babe!
- November 27, 2020 at 10:51 am #411311Dala CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 110Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 334 times
- November 27, 2020 at 8:48 am #411260Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1686Has thanked: 2986 timesBeen thanked: 5622 times
For us girls “of a certain age”, sexy just doesn’t work; so I dress my apparent age, which is about 15 years younger than my calendar age. Around the house, almost always denim skirts, and to go out, usually GV jeans and a nice top; someimes capris, and rarely, a skirt (the GGs never wear them now, and I would stand out too much), Can’t decide whether I can get away with leggings, or if they are just too young for this old girl.
- November 27, 2020 at 8:46 am #411259Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 456Has thanked: 1923 timesBeen thanked: 1703 times
When out and about I think I pass and feel better dressed as a profession woman in a skirt, ladies jacket, classy blouse and of course pantyhose and pumps. For clubs and events I do like going all out in dresses and sexy outfits
- November 27, 2020 at 8:28 am #411257Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 417Has thanked: 627 timesBeen thanked: 1490 times
At home it’s casual and practical wear, jeans, leggings, t-shirt, tank tops rompers but if I’m going out it’s nice jeans with heels and nice sweater, shorts with nice top in summer, once in a while a short skirt. If it’s evening it’s a dress or skirt blouse combo, jumpsuit with heels, love them but a pain for washroom trips or dress pants and a pretty blouse.
- November 26, 2020 at 5:57 pm #411072Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3191 times
At home 90% of the time it’s what I consider sexy, definitely not brave enough yet to wear the outfits I really like outside.
Even though I’ve only been out fully enfemme once it was in what I think of as dressy casual but you know how everyone’s got there own opinions and biases.
I do want to pass, but I also want to be NOTICED as well and that may take some drastic wardrobe choices! 😉
- November 26, 2020 at 4:30 pm #411052Bobbi WattLadyRegistered On: February 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
Hi Heather I dress with the seasons its cold in Maine where I live so in the winter I have some nice mohair sweaters I like to wear around the house they are way to feminine to wear out in public . Out in public I try to fit in winter a skirt and Lands End or a L L Bean sweater hi heel boots and socks . Summer time nice short shorts and a light blouse and hi heel sandals nice clean shaved legs . I have nice long legs they make me feel real girly . I think I was born to be a girl and I have a twin sister . I look more like my older sister though . Thanks Bobbi
- November 26, 2020 at 4:17 pm #411050Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 110Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I really think it’s a real tricky question. I’m 63 years old. I use to dress young and sexy. At my age I don’t think I’ll be passable on the street, but that’s how I like to dress, Ok I don’t consider myself to be 20 or maybe not even 40. But, in my mind I’m absolutely not in my 60s. And most people that doesn’t know me says I look at least 10 years younger. So what is age appropriate? I certainly don’t dress to look like my granny used to look like. If I want to be passable I just take a top, leave my breast forms on, take on some jeans and a jacket. When dressed like this I neither need makeup nor a wig, nobody pays any attention to me, but what’s the thrill about that. To be honest that is the only way I’ve been out in the public dressed as a woman yet, but I sure will when I get a better wig, gets better in makeup and so forth, but then…
So shall I dress according to my age or my mind? I have always considered myself to have really good-looking legs. They definitely do not look like 63, but rather 33. When I will dress in public I will really be proud of my legs, I really want to show them to the world. There isn’t an ounce of fat there (contrary to my belly) and they really look feminine.
Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- November 26, 2020 at 4:49 pm #411055Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2189 times
I chose age appropriate only because I am still in preparation for going out in public. I’m 47 and I would definitely have much more confidence if I don’t attract too much attention. That being said, Tuesday I ordered a bunch of stuff that was on sale for Black Friday. I did pick out a mini dress and I already have a cute skater skirt. I have long slender legs and wearing a mini in public is a very exciting prospect. As others have mentioned, I think it’s more situational dependent. I giggled a little about the skinny jeans because I have been wearing them for 10 years as my regular guy clothes. Some of the super skinnies drew a lot of attention and I got lots of interesting reactions.
- November 26, 2020 at 11:13 am #410977karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 408Has thanked: 1784 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
Hi Heather…………….When the Pink Fogs envelopes me, I dress in ways that excite my main man…………..the Blue One…………….and am a lot younger and very playful………………………we could be school age sweethearts……………young adults………………mature lovers…………….dressing to fit the script. My Blue One has missed so much time battling the Pink/Blue Struggle. I help him make up that time with play…………………………he is a lot calmer………….and thinks a lot more clearly…………………SO is so pleased…………………..karley
- November 26, 2020 at 10:39 am #410956Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 420Has thanked: 1801 timesBeen thanked: 1921 times
I don’t like the age-appropriate label, I’d prefer body appropriate. What I mean is if you can rock it, do it. I’ve seen enough people in their mid 60s and well beyond with bodies that can hold whatever garment you could name. It gets harder and harder to stay in shape the older you get, so if whats-her-face who runs 10 miles a day or whatever wants to wear a leather mini skirt at 70 years old I say go for it, cuz sometimes it looks very appropriate to me.
Edit oh yeah I forgot, how I prefer to dress is in leather mini skirts! 😉
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Cindy Lou.
- November 26, 2020 at 10:27 am #410950Carolyne ShermanBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 315Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 947 times
Heather I marked age appropriate but that only tells a very small part of the story. My beloved wifey once told me if I was going to dress to “dress and act like a proper, middle aged, married lady”. Although I love my skirts and heels I try to dress nice and fashionable, if not slightly over dressed in todays world. My personal style would probably be considered business professional but much more the higher end, white collar management type or well kept upper middle class proper lady look. Not really in to overly trendy looks more classical styles. And yes I do have some more “sexy” stuff, but not really my day to day style. I have been fortunate enough to dress for extended and regular periods and find myself even when I am dressing “down” in slacks or jeans to still put together a blouse or sweater with it and nice shoes and jewelry to make the look still be classy. I do have several nice purses that I coordinate with the outfits too. I do go out shopping and running errands dressed and have received numerous compliments on my presentation but am always striving for a better look, especially my face/makeup.
Well that turned in to more than a quick explanation answer, sorry. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- November 26, 2020 at 10:43 am #410962Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Thanks Carolyn. I agree with all you’re saying. I think for me it has become a matter of wearing things that I like over dressing to the current norms of the day. I’m always about looking put together, but it’s definitely about feeling good in how I’m dressed.
- November 26, 2020 at 9:45 am #410922Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1344Has thanked: 6430 timesBeen thanked: 7573 times
I definitely make my own style, and I would say it’s just as important to dress for where you are going as to dress your age….high heels, fishnet stockings, mini skirt and off the shoulder blouse is lovely….but in the supermarket you may get more attention than you bargained for.
Personally I dress for the moment, and sometimes it can be last minute, but it’s always depending on how I feel!!
Love, grace 💋💋
- November 26, 2020 at 8:59 am #410909Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I must say as we get older we have to dress More our ate.which in my case no more mini dress .not in public anyway.lol.but still llove to wear tight dresses especially when I go to clubs.i wear maxi dresses when I go.shopping for new dresses I don’t wear slacks of any kind now cause I don’t feel femmine in slacks dresses and skirtd only
- November 26, 2020 at 8:46 am #410891Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3841 times
For me, I love to dress in nice, shiny and silky pantyhose, heels and a short dress. I prefer it if the heels are to high and the dress too short. Not really age appropriate or even blend in, but the excitement level is off the charts if I get the courage to go out like that and turn heads.
- November 26, 2020 at 7:44 am #410859stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1333Has thanked: 1953 timesBeen thanked: 5745 times
Depends on how much I have had to drink …..
Usually age indeterminate, but trending younger, and whatever takes my fancy though I do try to co-ordinate my look. Situation appropriate unless Gin & tonic is involved. Definitely not age appropriate.
My advice is “don’t drink and dress” – it makes a girl do naughty things.
- November 26, 2020 at 2:58 am #410798EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
I chose I make my own style but, I own some of all of the styles mentioned. When I first got serious about dressing, it was the shortest skirts and the highest heels I could find. I still love a mini skirt when home alone. When going out, if you’re goal is to “pass” or at least not draw attention to yourself, then dressing for the occasion is the key. I have been going for a walk dressed most every day lately. Before I actually ventured out I walked the same path in drab and observed what women wore. The styles varied, but not one mini skirt and heels. My walking outfits vary depending on the weather. One day it’s yoga pants and a hoodie, the next it might be jeans and a turtle neck sweater. Always with proper undergarments, breast forms, wig, and makeup. When the weather warms in the spring then perhaps a skirt will be appropriate. I do love maxi skirts and they always seem to be in fashion and are appropriate for a variety of occasions.
Fun question! Thanks for asking it.
- November 26, 2020 at 2:41 am #410790Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 517Has thanked: 807 timesBeen thanked: 1678 times
I’m age appropriate in my style.
Nothing can make a woman look more foolish than dressing too young.
I’m 73, but I want to look like a with it 73. I always wear a dress, midi length, and I ALWAYS wear heels.
Being Lee Ann and loving it!
- November 26, 2020 at 11:33 am #410981Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 517Has thanked: 807 timesBeen thanked: 1678 times
Thank you, Grace.
- November 26, 2020 at 9:25 am #410917Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 517Has thanked: 807 timesBeen thanked: 1678 times
Thank you, Heather.
- November 26, 2020 at 2:52 am #410796LadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 517Has thanked: 807 timesBeen thanked: 1678 times
Thank you, Emily.
It only took me 73 years to find the person I want to be.
Big hug to you Emily!
- November 26, 2020 at 2:27 am #410780Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 365 times
No question, I love the sexy stuff when I’m alone, short skirts, stockings, shiny high heels and impractically large bouncy breasts. But, honestly, dressing like that is the exception; reserved for times when I really feel like a touch of escapism.
For the most part I have a strong desire to pass and blend in as ‘any other woman’ and dressing like that is definitely not the way to go for me. So, most of my ‘dressed time’ has been spent in fairly simple outfits, modest skirts and blouses, comfortable dresses and sane heels. Walking out in public, en femme, without really being noticed as anything more than another girl is one of the greatest thrills in my life .
- November 26, 2020 at 1:31 am #410774Cherrie LlewellynLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 64Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 139 times
- November 25, 2020 at 8:33 pm #410742Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 358Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 1374 times
I would have to say I make my own style. Most of the time, I’m going to wear a skirt and top or a dress. When I wear jeans, sweat pants, or leggings, I’m probably going to a place they know the male me so I’m trying to look like a guy without actually wearing guy clothes.
In the summer months, I’m most likely to wear something short and A line, just to keep cool. In the cooler months I’ll wear a knee or calf length skirt or dress. But if I’m going to an event, I’ll dress up a little more and spend time on my makeup. (When out casually, I’m probably just applying beard cover and maybe some concealer.) If it gets really cold, I have an ankle length parka I can wear. This way people can’t tell I’m wearing a skirt with tights; it looks almost the same as leggings.
- November 25, 2020 at 8:33 pm #410741Lexie TraskPrincessRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 97Has thanked: 191 timesBeen thanked: 487 times
I love wearing mini skirts, fishnet stockings, 6 inch platform stilettos, big hoop earrings, choker, and a comfortable blouse along with 42DD Breastforms, with a nice classy bra!
even though I’m 60 years old, when I dress as Lexie, I feel like I’m 20! I feel more alive, more comfortable with myself.
One day, when the pandemic subsides, I plan on dressing like this and going shopping with a lady from work who has called me her bestie, her girlfriend. She tears me as Lexie!
I no longer really care what others think of me, or how they judge me!
I know that my wife and I have a very long and difficult road ahead of us in regards to my cross dressing, and I am willing to discuss this with her and what she is willing for me to do at home. I know that she most likely will not want to see Lexie, and I can accept that, but I am also hoping that as she she’s me being happier as Lexie, that she will become just a little more accepting of Lexie!!!
- November 25, 2020 at 8:03 pm #410731Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 515Has thanked: 1610 timesBeen thanked: 2217 times
To me…thats how it should be. Wear what you love! The haters will wish they had the privilege to kiss your ____!!
There isn’t an “All of the above” for my own style is kind of a mix, majority sexy, yet classy, comfy and throw in a little edgy too. Depends on the mood. If I wanted to go out in sloppy comfy clothes, I could just go out in my drab guy self. If Im going out Robyn, Im doin it up!!
- November 25, 2020 at 8:30 pm #410739LadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
Thanks Robyn, “All the above” is too easy an answer, since like you said, at some point or another we’re going to do them all, except casual… I’m with you, blah, though to each girl her own 😁
Wanted to make everyone commit to a top style choice… 😘
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Heather Megan.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.