Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was thinking about this today as I was getting dressed.  When I put on my bra I have the hooks in the front, do those up and then spin it around so the cups are in front and then pull up the straps.

Am I weird or do other girls do this to?

Learned *that* trick from watching my wife get dressed, Brienna. 😉

Brienna, I think that most of us learned that trick from our wife’s, because that is how I put on my bra.

Sandy D
      Lady

Funny you should ask that.  I have always put my bra on with the hooks at the back.  Don’t know why, it’s just what I do.  But then I bought a strapless bra for my off shoulder dress.  It proved almost impossible to clip it at the rear because there were no straps to hold it in place while I fumbled with the hooks.  So for that bra I use the ‘clip’n’spin’ method.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I used to do it the same way, but now I put it on facing forward, and do the band behind my back.</p>

Brienna…..you kill me with some of your questions. I have mastered doing up the hooks from the back….up to 5 hook/eyes. It was hard and painful at first but practice made perfect….any more hooks than 5 I have to do the bra spin too!  Here is a challenge for all you girls……you are all alone……now lace up that corset!!!

Lady Veronica

Lady V, sometimes my brain just goes off the rails and comes up with these odd questions…I have learned to just go with it.

Anonymous

I have laced my corset one time and it took me 6 or 7 full hours to get it snug and tied. BY

i put my bra on and take it off with the hooks to the back

Brienna, I do it the same way.

I do the same thing, learned it from a girlfriend years ago as that was how she did it.

I put my bra on the same as any other man….one hook at a time. 🙂

Funny Stella…you made me laugh

Miss Cloe
        Managing Ambassador

LMAO, Love it Stella!  I’m a spinner myself LOL!

Leaona
          Lady

Haha Cloe, i always figuired you were a spinner. You feel better now having come out?

Hugs!

I prefer to put on and remove my bra by unclipping the hooks from the back which is how I recall my mother doing hers. My wife, however, uses the clip and spin method.

Mackenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I like the front hook bras.

Rea Snow
      Lady

Just bought 2 front hook bra,s  slip my arms through then fasten the hooks. Seems  easier for more mature gurls.

I put my arms through the straps first then hook it up in the back. I’ve gotten pretty good at it though

Anonymous

I put my bras on hooks at the back. It takes practice but it makes me feel more femine putting them  on this way.💋

Anonymous

hook from the back then put my forms in work for me

I put my bra on like everyone else, one cup at a time. But seriously, I used to put it on backwards and spin it around, but after practicing for a while, I can now hook the clasps behind my back. It just takes practice.

Meredith
      Lady

A lot of women do that. I’ve been told it stretches out band and prematurely wears it out.

Anonymous

Just the way my mother taught me b, hooks behind your back and go

I’m a spinner but am going to try doing it from behind.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle, it’s practice. There is a good video on the Figleaves website which shows how its done. I feel great when I’ve put my bra by fastening it at the back!

I did the hook behind the back today….I was surprised that it was easier than I thought.

Anonymous

Hi Brienna, how did you feel when you’d fastened your bra that way? It makes me feel more fem.

Paula M
      Lady

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”>Hi Brienna, that’s not weird at all. I mostly spin as well.</span>

Anonymous

Hi There,

I put my on behind the back. One tittie at a time

When I first started crossdressing, I put the bra hooks in the front then turn it around so the cups are in front, next I would put the breast forms in (if I had them) and last put my arms through the straps.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies, I have, except for very early days, always been a “back hooker”, as I find that and taking off my bra, is one of the most feminine thing we CD’s can do.

And of course, my breast forms must be safely adhered before I don it. I also try to do what is recommended for real ladies and lean forward, so my breasts fall ever so slightly into the cups.

A variation is when I wear my “multiple suction cup” forms. These require the bra to be put on first and altho they feel great with that “allover adhesion feeling”, the sad part is they wil not stay on bra less!!

So that eliminates one of my very favorite CD pastimes, sleeping bra less at night!

Happy Bra dresing

Caty Ryan

Stephanie
      Lady

I used to hook it in back, but since I’ve developed some arthritis in my shoulders, I use the clip and spin now.

Yes, Steph, who’s watching? I leave mine clipped together and step into or pull over all of the time. It also helps in the wash that they don’t snag on other stuff and put tears in important articles of clothing that were sometimes difficult to come by.

I think wearing bodysuits make you aware that hooking up bras is not going to make you anymore femme than just stepping into that wonderful feeling of gurling up !

Anonymous

Hi Leaona, no I think that is the best way, I do have bras with a narrow strap at the back and I can do them up from the back now I have practiced a lot though. Have a lovely day. x

Anonymous

I taught myself how to put mine on and off in the back

Dawn
      Lady

that’s how my wife showed me how to do it

I have always put my bra on with the hooks at the back, the only time i didn’t was when i had a frozen shoulder and couldn’t get my arm around the back.

Hi-

I do the “hook in front and spin” as well.

Brienna I do just the same. When I take my bra off I reach behind and undo the clips. Wish I could put it on with the clips in back and my arms already through the straps. It really doesn’t matter though as I love wearing a bra no matter how I put it on.

I wear a sports bra during the day, nipples tend to be rather large. But when I dress to go out, I put my bra on the same as you, just seems like the easiest way.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?