Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I do not want this question to get off the subject and vulgar so if it does Moderators please help me.  But I can shave or wax or trim all of my body but my back and below that, my behind.  Now my wife is fully willing to do my back but my behind specially the crack area is very difficult to see and control the razor or trimmer.  Does anyone have a good suggestion for shaving or trimming this area of the body we will refer to as the behind from here on out? Blush.

Sara

Thanks for starting this topic as I was wondering the same thing.

Good question Sara.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>You have to do both you can wax if you want to</p>

Maria I do both but usually cut myself or scratch myself or some thing that does not feel to good, and chemicals scares me around the tender area at the bottom.  Blush.

Can you use an electric shaver

I trim only and use the popup trimmer on my 3 blade electric… while protecting my “delicates” with my hand.  I usually catch myself in a few spots while trimming other areas but haven’t had any problems “back there”.  🙄

I don’t have a lot of body hair anyway but I shave back there with a disposable razor.  I use it a couple of times to shave my face so it dulls it a bit and then I use it on my rear.

I use a disposable razor every month or more and I got as deep as possible but tend to be careful checking if to see if I feel any hair on not although it itches a day or three after

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I shave my legs and below the waist in the shower. Like Michelle I use a sightly dull razor that doesn’t work well on my face anymore. I’ve been doing it this way since I was 17. It’s fast, easy and neat, I rarely cut myself.

Great replies thanks ladies.  The dull razor is a great idea and no Maria I can not use an electric shaver where I am talking.  I guess I should clarify a little more the area I am thinking I can not see but is down in the crack between the cheeks.  blush. The side walls I guess I can say I could use a dull razor and that is good and I do most by the feel but it is that last 1/2 inch I guess I’m talking about and I cant see it either.   LOL

Anonymous

I know what you mean by the “last 1/2 inch”. I have problems with that area too. What works best for me is to squat down while in the shower to give better access and then work by feel with a Gillette Venus razor, using both hands to cover all the angles. Awkward at first but it gets easier.

Sarah (with an h)

Don’t laugh ( ok you can laugh if you want)  I was browsing on Amazon today and I found something for  men to shave their back, it looks like a window squeegee.  So you could squeegee part of your bum but it probably wouldn’t work for those hard to reach places.

Thanks everyone at least it gives me some ideas.  Sarah with an H  LOL I will check out the squeegee.  : )

I find that all the nether regions are best sugar waxed.  After you have done it the hairs come back fewer and finer.

Amber
      Lady

NAIR

I shave completely down there and use an electric trimmer for back there.

Just go get it sugar waxed off. I do a full Brazilian.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?