• This topic has 48 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Gail.
Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have multiple approaches to the tuck and sometimes I just don’t feel like tucking at all. Since, I don’t go into public yet, I have that choice not to tuck. I’m wondering what everyone else does and how often.

When I tuck, I mostly use the “tight panty” technique which consists of full, smaller size panties, or more often, a string bikini bottom. I heard which the bikini bottom from RuPaul and it works faintly well. The ties strings can mess up the silhouette on some outfits though.

I also used KT Tape to tape everything back and down but that very much “locks you in” for the day and makes for very scripted and tedious bathroom breaks. The KT tape is the only thing that withstands a workout for me and will stand up to swimming – even though I haven’t tried that yet. With KT, you really need to carry a little bottle of olive oil to get yourself “out of a bind”, and then if you plan to tape right back up, it could get sketchy if you don’t also clean ALL of the oil off.

Recently I’ve come across the tape sets from unclocked.com which has amazing reviews and touts the ability to undo and redo the same tape once or twice before changing tapes. They are also supposed to work for swimming up to 4 hours, they say. I have a 7 pack in my closet but haven’t tried them yet, so I don’t know if they live up to the hype of not. I will report back once I do!

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I have yet to be in a situation where a “tuck” would be necessary.  I know that eventually I will need to master that art, especially if I ever get up the nerve to wear a swim suit!  Hold the presses on getting up the nerve ladies, that will probably not happen outside the confines of my or friend’s home.

Seren
      Baroness

Limited (but growing) outdoor adventures here. I have a gaff specifically for tucking from the folks at Strip it Back, but my technique needs work….! I’ve also read good things about the Unclockable tape but obvs you need to be pretty smooth for these products to work (not there yet…!)

Interested in reading other girls views/techniques etc xx

I’ve tried tucking with a gaff, and while I like the end result – flatter area, one thing I didn’t like was the bathroom senario.

Re-tucking wasn’t as easy as I would like, especially if you’re wearing silicone hip/butt pads.

What I am experimenting now is using a thicker pantiliner, and I am finding it hides the bulge quiet well.

Okay @wendyswift! Apparently I’ve missed a PTA meeting on how we bake the cookies now… how does the panty liner work? I mean I sort of get it but wouldn’t it make the bulge bigger?

K Swim
      Lady

I don’t go out of my way to tuck, but some of my swimwear makes me look near flat down there.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Tried medical tape, didn’t like it.  Looked at gaffs online, didn’t look inviting. Duct tape…really? are you kidding (well, maybe if I wanted to do serious hair removal). So just some manipulation that took some time to gather the courage and discover the methodology, and tight panties.  Works well enough for me.

I picked that I use tight panties.  Way, way back when I was trying to learn all of what I needed to know, like that will ever happen for us special girls, started at 5 and progressed from there, I shared a bedroom with my older sister.  This gave me plenty of time before her modesty trait kicked in, to see how her body looked in her panties, compared to me.  This was a very long time before the internet, so everything was trial and error, lot’s of error.

I did try tape ONCE.  I don’t remember what kind it was, but when I tried to take it off, it sounded like someone in the house was scalding a cat.  I tried absolutely everything in the bathroom to make it let go and finally settled on Campho Phenique, which cut the sticky stuff after soaking a few minutes.  So I settled on working out where to put ‘things’ to make my front look like my sisters.  Lot’s more trial and error.

I finally got it sort of figured out using a pair of panties that were one size too small, which held everything where I put it, but became very uncomfortable with time.  That is what I stuck with for the duration of my life now.  I have found that once the  danglies are up out of the way, my clit is pulled back and the empty scrotal skin is used to actually fashion something that looks like a camel toe in now snug, but not tight, panties.  After a few years I found that using a feminine pad in my panties to cushion and softly hold everything, it felt much better and was easier to stay tucked for the whole day and night if I felt the need to do so.

I have tucked now for about 50 something years, and through the training of the muscles involved and keeping myself tucked as long as I was awake, that almost always now when I am pulling up my panties, my clit goes into her place and pretty much stays there.

PaulaF

Becca Belrose
      Duchess

Literally, Gaffers Tape – used in the hollywood/theatre industry. It’s much like duct tape but doesn’t leave residue. Tuck in and down and use three strips. Holds pretty nicely. Not available at all stores, but you can order it online.

A lot depends on what I am wearing and perhaps where I am going.  If I have an A line or circle skirt, I may not need to tuck.  But if walking outside, the air can push the skirt into the groin area making a need to tuck.

An alternative to tucking is to use a petticoat.  You can use a short tutu petticoat to poof out the skirt slightly (and also make it look like you have a rounder behind) to poof it out slightly without it looking like you are wearing a petticoat.

I have a gaff that I will use occasionally.  But most often I put on a thong and top it with a panty girdle.  The pair will then hold the tuck.

A month ago I bought a special G string that I found online.  It is like a tight thong so it holds the shaft in tight to the bottom.  What makes it special is that there is an additional piece of elastic running vertically down the center seam.  This will split you down the middle of the sack and make it look like you have girl parts between your legs.  You can then wear this under tight pants, tight jeans, or even a bathing suit.

Oh yes! I rock petticoats a good bit myself just because I like the look and because they also hide the lack of hips. If I’m wearing a nice fit and flare dress or a-line with a petticoat, then I’m rarely tucked.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I use a gaff and a pair of one size too small control panties and put them on back to front.

With no distinct female hips, the control panties also serve as an “anchor” for my suspender/garter belt. Via the use of two large safety pins in either side than I run through the belt and the panty.

Hope this helps

Caty

Ladies

Tucking for me has been easy for me. Being average size down there. Everything tuck very easy. Tight panties keep everything in place. I started tucking very young. So I have 50 years of practice.

Love

Danielle

Katie, I’ve only used the pantiliner twice, and for me I find it smooths the area out.  However, jury is still out on this one.

I don’t tuck usually, bikini panties usually keep things in check.

Funny I have been asked how I tuck quite often and over the years I have developed or looked at various options mainly depending on how tight the garment I’m wearing is. I recently got around to doing a Video on this issue hopefully it might help/be of interest.

Kindest Regards

Sophie

Marianne
      Ambassador

Usually a tight pair of panties hold things in place. When I need a really smooth front, like going swimming in a bikini, I use surgical tape. As other have stated the tape has to be reapplied after bathroom visits.

I just realized I put the wrong name for the taping sets I mentioned in the main post. They are from unclockable.com not “unclocked”. Again I’m not endorsing them or anything because I haven’t even tried them yet!

Anonymous

With a dress/ skirt a size 4 bikini panty will work well in a tucked position. Tucking with surgical tape works well while wearing tight shorts/jeans/ leggings. Until you have to pee.I love the ” camel toe” look when wearing leggings/ yoga wear. I like those faux vagina panties. Feel so feminine and sexy

Anonymous

ATM I don’t tuck 😊

Anonymous

I had prostate cancer and it has shrunk so far no need to stand or can’t stand to pee so yes I sit everytime

I use a thonged gaff.  I’ve also used a control top panty hose with the legs cut off.

I prefer the thonged gaff.  Easy to put on and take down, practical to wear when out, and the thong effect on my bottom cheeks is phenomenal.  I also love the feeling of my bare bottom touching the fabric of my tight skirt and can feel everything my bottom touches.

Gabbi

Anonymous

I bought a g string gaff with the center seam.  Works well in normal day to day activities

Anonymous

I do own a gaff, but I don’t tuck.  I’m “blessed” with bits small enough for shapewear to conceal, and I don’t wear a bathing suit, which is the only thing which could cause problems.

Anonymous

I use a ladies string two sizes smaller than I would normally use lined with a thin woman ppad which “flatten” the “bump” of my private part.

I don’t just use on method as it depends on the day to day circumstances. Most of the time, I will just face ‘the bat’ downwards under my thong which is only partially effective at reducing the bulge. At other times I will use shapeware and the most effective is to wear My silicone hip and bum enhanced over the shapewear which not only gives me a femme profile down there but allows me to per like a girl. The enhanced doesn’t get used to much though as it can get very hot and uncomfortable.

Take care girls ❤

Anne-Marie

🌹🌹🌹

Rami Love
      Lady

A small swim  thong with panty hose. Usually thought I just wear long hanging blouse or long tailed shirt worn out side my leggings.

Anonymous

Ever since I can remember I have always tucked between my legs and now that is its natural position.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I usually don’t need to but recent purchases of swim suits and skinny jeans are now going to require tucking, which I noticed while trying them on. So this is a great poll for me also. I have tried taping a few times and it did look a lot  better,  but didn’t  hold up to swimming very well. But I didn’t have the appropriate tape for that. I’ll check out the tape you mentioned in the initial post. Thank you,

Ellie

I tried tucking and didn’t like doing it. It was uncomfortable and I couldn’t stay tucked for extended periods of time. Like most of us, I like to wear tight fitting clothes like skinny jeans and pencil skirts so having a bulge is not very ladylike. I found a prosthetic vagina is the answer to the bulge problem. It hides my male parts and it also makes me look and feel feminine more than just tucking. Its also more convenient when using a ladies room by not having to get half undressed when you have to pee. Just pull down your panties and pee like a girl would

I recently purchased a gaff and I love it. Keeps him in place.

In the past, I have used tight shapewear, but that isn’t as comfortable.

Gloria

Seren
      Baroness

Back to this….. erm….. where do ‘they’ go? I mean I know where they’re ‘supposed’ to go (back up, from whence they came). But I can’t find ‘that’ place… is it up and back, or up and sideways….??

Apologies if anyone is still eating 🙄

Seren x💚🦄x

Seren! To find that happy place the first few times, I sat in a cold bath, for half an hour or so, fiddling around down there 🙂

We are all familiar with the “shrinkage” or tightening up of your boys when they are cold – whether from taking a swim or simply being in cold weather. When your guys shrink up they are actually retreating up into the space you would normally tuck them, so you can use cold to your advantage to find that place and even practice tucking!

Bubbles in the bath make it more enjoyable and you don’t really need to see what you are doing anyway, you need to be able to tuck by feel 🙂

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=371714]

thanks Katie, I’ll have a go at bath time. My previously non existent dysphoria about my boy bits has just been magnified by a clothing try on this morning….

Hi

Like Ann Marie, I use a couple of different methods, tucking away and folding it back between my thighs allows me to wear shapewear which gives good protection and concealment but have had it work its way out over an extended period of time.  I also have a silicone vagina which is like a pair of panties that hold things in place better for swimming and other activities where you are moving around a bit but you have to be aware that on warmer days it does ghet a little sweaty in there so a good dousing of talc and a spray of perfume are required to make things a little more comfortable

Seren, I’m going to recommend a good snug taping for that dysphoria 🙂

I don’t usually experience dysphoria; but I can say, when I have, nothing checks it quite like a tight tape tuck and no panties! When I wear a sundress without panties (or with light weight, barely there panties) and not feel that “swing” when you move or walk, the dysphoria usually passes and you will feel super feminine! At least until you need to pee 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just get old! Not the best idea, but when you are 80+ your male equipment gets small. Even “Little Richard” retreats to the point that panties fit totally comfortably and look the same as on a gendered woman.

Anonymous

Well, this is where  being small is a great help in being fem, LoL. I love wearing low cut panties that show off  my smooth puffy pubic mound, they are tight and give me a beautiful cameltoe with no sign of me having a penis what so ever. So I’m lucky not having to do any of that folding and tucking, taping or gaffing😖 who would have ever thought that having a tiny penis would be a advantage 🤷‍♀️LoL

I Have been tucking since I was about 10, so when I pull up my panties my bat and balls go into place naturally

I’ve been tucking ever since I came out of the “closet” in 2018. In 2019 I found a silicone vagina thong. I also add a thin maxi pad to flatten everything down.

I tuck if wearing jeans or trousers; I use a pair of tights one size smaller with the legs cut off – give me a tight fitting ‘pair of panties’ to hold things in place.

I tried a few times, but it never felt like anything that I wanted to sustain for extended periods. Therefore, I don’t. I rely on tight microfiber panties and position the front triangle a bit further down for full coverage…

I don’t tuck.  Haven’t had the need to do so, at the moment.

I have bought some shapewear (control panty and a body suit) that I usually wear.

Since shapewear is meant to pull things in, you can pull the shapewear tight and I find that it works well.

At first tucking felt weird when standing and especially sitting but I have gotten used to it. It has never hurt or painful so I must have been tucking the correct way.

Now, I am able to sit more like a lady lately (legs together) instead of apart like a guy. When my legs are together sitting, I can feel my “parts” being squeezed BUT it isn’t painful. You can just feel the pressure.

Hugs and Kisses,
      Michelle B

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I tried a gaff but didn’t like it. I am a bit small down there (something a real man wouldn’t like to admit but I am happy with it, giggles) so tucking with tight panties works for me.

Hugs, Liara

I am like Liara, my male parts are hardly noticeable, been that way forever which works like a charm now. Just tuck everything up into the hiding place with a pair of tight panties and a panty liner, presto, no evidence of anything masculine. 🙂

Hugs,

Lauren M

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

For me tucking would be too painful because I have a problem with one of my boys down there. Most of my dresses & skirts are loose enough that nothing shows. If I wear leggings, I put on a long tunic top and if I’m in a tight dress I put a panty liner in my panty to smooth things out.

Anonymous

I love to tuck. And hold it all in place with a tight pair of panties. Which, by the way, I do nearly all the time. I do have to “readjust” rather frequently.

Interested in trying the product from Unclockable.

And maybe, one day, I’ll also try out a gaff.

Gail
      Lady

I put a Maxi Pad in my control Panties, pull everything Way Back then pull my Panties way up and things stay in place, showing a smooth Girly front.

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?