Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

I thought this would be a great topic. I am hoping Significant others and Crossdressers will participate in this poll. It would be great to include ways your love makes you feel special.

For the first time ever,  my wife of 48 years  took some nice photos of me dressed. For me it was ….. Crossdresser  Heaven.  Goes to show that it is never too late to have great moments in the search for tolerance and understanding.

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

That is awesome Gloria

Hugs

Kayla

💜

Scarlett398
        Princess

Gloria, it took my second wife of 15 years close to 14 years to come to accept my femme side and my thrill of cross dressing.

Now we can shop together in the women’s and junior’s department together and talk what will work on Scarlett and what will work on her.

And it’s so nice not to have to hide everything out of site and worry about her finding something I left out by mistake.

My only limit is to not get my Scarlett on while in her presence which I have absolutely no issue with. She just much prefers me as her Handsome Husband rather than her cute and sexy female friend!

XOXOX Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Yes Kayla, as long as I’m not seen dressed as Scarlett. The girls on here love me dressed as Scarlett but with my wife – not at all. She never wants to see me dressed as Scarlett and never wants to discuss the topic of cross dressing!

She much prefers me as her handsome husband.

She has made just a little progress with my cross dressing in the last year and a half. When we purchased our dream home a year and a have ago while inside the almost completed home I told her I wasn’t ever giving up cross dressing and told her what an important part of my life and how happy it kept me. I asked her if now that we have four bedrooms with a ton of storage space if I could not only have my closet in our master bedroom for storage of Scarlett’s things, I also asked her if I could have my own bedroom for the storage of Scarlett’s things as well! I was kinda shocked when she said she would be OK with it as long as I wasn’t ever dressed as Scarlett when she was present in the home and I kept most everything out of side in dress bags and storage tubs or boxes which was just fine with me.

She still thinks my thrill of cross dressing is really weird but knows it’s an important part of my life and as long as I keep it out of her sight, she’s OK with it and I’m fine with the limits she places on me.

I do wish she would be up for a conversation about the cross dressing and I wish I could purchase a dress or two for Scarlett while out shopping with her but that’s off limits as well so I have to go back to the store and purchase what I loved the previous day out the following day!

Thanks for this subject Kayla!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous

I swear I could write a book about how much I love my wife. Not even trying to be cliche, we’re best friends, lovers, partners, all that good stuff. We got it, we know we’ve got it, and we’re working on building it from there aiming at the long haul. Being with her makes me feel special. She is not attracted to me being in a dress and it’s not her thing to see me dressed (nor mine really), but she’s remained open open, accepting, caring, and encouraging even though we’re both a little rocky with me cross dressing having only really come out recently. Still, she encourages me to go talk to someone to sort out my own internal issues of self love and acceptance, she tells me she loves me every day, how special I am to her, and she does all kinds of wonderful things only a loving wife does with her husband.

I am beyond grateful to have her in my life. I know it’s selfish to just wax on but seriously, this thread is about how our SOs make us feel special, and I have to say my wonderful lady makes me feel like gold.

Love you babe.

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

Lily

Thanks for sharing. It is rare to find the kind of relationship you have with your wife.

I am too blessed to have my Fiancée as my best friend, soul mate and love of my life.

Blessings to both of you

Kayla

❤️

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

My SO/fiancee is truly a remarkable woman. Not only does she KNOW about “Maria”, she loves her. I only thought I knew what love was until I met her. Never in a million years could I have ever thought I could love someone as much as I do her. She is my best friend, lover, confidant, soulmate, and future wife. If I had to choose between her and life, I would spend my last breath telling her that I love her.

We have one rule in our relationship: “No secrets”.  This has greatly helped us to grow as a couple. Although we are currently separated by 865 miles, we talk, text, email, and video call each other constantly.  We never leave home without telling the other as well as when we arrive.  We are ALWAYS sure to tell each other “I love you” very often as life is uncertain and you never know when you speak to someone if it will be your last.

I love my SO with all my heart and soul.

She said "Yes".

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Every time we look into each other’s eyes. To 40 years just last Saturday we have enjoyed each other’s company and always appreciated the things we have done together  and one night theses things went a wild. She’s been supportive from the start and has grown to better understand as I have . Between this our relationship has blossom with Stephanie now in the picture. Still working with improving as we mature and my dressing improves. Her help in everyway  always provided special occasions, one I do see and feel from her actions and feelings towards me . Never happier but most important for me having her still willing to accept me for who I am , that’s very special to me.

Stephanie 🌹🌹

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

Congrats Stephanie 💜

I’m so happy for you. Such a great story of two people who love each other. I think love and friendship is one of the best gifts we can give and receive with our Significant Other.

Hugs
        Kayla
        💜

Anonymous

Happy Anniversary to you both! You are a lucky girl to have someone to share this with. It’s very special! 🙂

Love love love this. Almost exactly how I feel (plus a bunch more) about my lovely wife. Reading your words of a similar manifest love makes me happy!

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Like Maria my SO is my soul mate best friend and after 15 years still makes me laugh and go grrrr sometimes. Stop using my makeup!!!! But would not change a thing.

Anonymous

My SO is truly very supportive of Allyson. She doesn`t want me dressed 24/7 but together we set aside some time once a week to explore and have fun with my desire to dress and experience my feminine side. Her only limit is I never leave the house while Ally. I consider myself a very lucky “girl” I feel so very special when she helps me with makeup, primps my hair and finds clothing for me that actually fits. Shar is the love of my life!!!

Hi Kayla, great question! now I answered no! not because I was being negative, but because its not consistent. I honestly dont know where I am at, sometimes my wife actually buys me things, the next, she wants nothing to do with it. If I was to weight up the pro’s and cons, there are definately more cons! but that said, maybe things might change in the future, who knows? lol

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Oh Fiona i know just how you feel. Initially my wife was furious with me but when i stood my ground and told her i was hurting no one and couldnt stop being trans anymore than she could stop. Being a woman things changed.

One day she came home from shopping and said oh look what i got for free today! I bet you never got one for free. Then she showed me a new color lipstick and asked if i liked the color. I said it looked so pretty but would have to see it on so she put some on herr lips, i ooohed and ahhd over it and then she smiled and said oh i want to see it too and slid her lips over mine and said oh yes it is so pretty isnt it. I asked her the color she said rasberry glace and look it has tiny glitter in it too! No man would ever wear this and i agreed it was for fems like us.

Then she showed me her new purse and. Had to try it on. I asked her if i could have her old one and she asked what for so i told her and she smiled and gave it to me. So dont give up honey you never know the end results.

Anonymous

We go shopping together for girl things. One for her, one for me, two for me, one for her lol. She loves to shop! And yesterday, when I came home, she bought me a pair of pantyhose 🙂 I appreciate her and love her very much! And I think, no, I KNOW she is appreciating this new side of me as well.

My wife of over fifty years is very supportive as well as making dresses and skirts for me. when  we shop she always asks if there is anything I like in the lady’s clothes section as well as picking out something she wants to see me in. She insists I wear panties every day and wear nightgowns to bed. we are as still very much love and very close together. IT DONT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT.

Sarasue

Yes, My So is great helping me with my female persona. The gifts of clothes, shoes, jewelry. purses. makeup ect is making me so spoiled. I love it!

My SO absolutely accepts, supports and enjoys  me dressed. She says she has a girlfriend she didn’t know existed. She encourages me to dress up and even helps me find clothes that fit and look good on me. She is absolutely wonderful and shows me everyday how much she loves and appreciated me. We have actually rekindled our love and stagnant sex life, simply by me telling her about my x-dressing. I think if more woman opened their minds and educated themselves on crossdressing they may not feel so negative about it. But then, men who dress need to also take responsibility and be upfront with their SO’s and stop hiding in the closet. Create a situation, provide her with information about x-dressing and sit down and be honest. I know not every girl will enjoy their man in heels, but maybe things may not be so bad. Every meaningful relationship I had thru my 57 years, I told my girls about me and ended up dressing with them. It’s not always perfect and I know I’m very lucky to have a lady so loving and accepting, but I also had my fair share of heartache. I love my girl and I Thank God everyday for her companionship.

xoxo Brenda

Kay Smith
      Lady

She helps me out with getting me the things I need to look and feel more feminine she’s great just doesn’t want me to go out dressed with me with her

Yes, in soooo many ways. From the simple outfit compliments and shopping together to the discussions and sharing of honest feelings, even in reviewing topics on this site together sometimes. The unsolicited inclusion of Olivia, if we are apart and talking or texting she asks how both of us are and asks(insists) for pics to be sent. When Olivia is present during any kind of romantic activity (we play it both ways, to be fair) she treats and touches me the way a woman likes and deserves to be touched, its very erotic and shows me how special this is. I am loved by her and blessed by having her with me.

Anonymous

That is so nice Olivia! You are a very lucky lady 🙂
        I’m so happy for you
        Brandy

I would not be alive if it weren’t for my wife. Thats medically not suicide. Married 30 years this July. She has cared for me for the last 11 years.

Kayla
        Managing Ambassador

Brenda,

That is great.

Hugs,
        Kayla

Hi Kayla,

There’s sooo many ways but I will just list a few. We go shopping together regularly and she is always looking for things for Stephanie. At Walmart it’s the newest panty every time and if she finds something she wants me to wear she gets it. On Stephanie’s first Christmas she gave me a skirt that she had hand made. That brought me to tears because of the love that went into it.
      As she prefers wild flowers, I will stop on the side of the road regularly when in season and pick her some. Out of season, I will randomly purchase flowers as a surprise.  Since I am up early, when I hear her stirring I will bring her tea to her and show her the mandatory “panties of the day”. Since she loves a foot massage, that is something I do daily.
      I try my best to fill her needs as both her man and her girlfriend whether in or out of the bedroom and she makes me feel loved in either capacity and that really keeps the fire burning…. Stephanie

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?