• Creator
    Topic
    Michelle
    Participant
    Registered On: April 18, 2022
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 51

In February I started to exercise and get into shape. I had been riding my Peloton everyday. I had been wearing gym shorts and they were uncomfortable on the bike. So I decided I was going to buy some leggings and biker shorts. Well, while doing so I also bought a few sports Bras that matched the leggings. I knew I was going to have to wear these when she wasn’t around so I decided to do my ride after she left for work or in the evening before she got home. (We work different schedules) So I had been riding everyday for about 2 weeks in my legging sports bra and breast forms in. It was great. I’d prefer to be in a pair of leggings and a tight top all day if I could and now I get to do it for at least a hour a day. Things were looking up. So one morning she goes to work and I get dressed to go work out. I had my sports Bra and leggings on, I had my breast forms in and walked out of the bedroom. As I was making my way to the garage to workout she comes in the front door. I stop and she says “I forgot my bag.” She looks up and says “What are you wearing and why do you have boobs?” I didn’t know what to say so I just said “This is how I’ve been working out.” She then asked “So what’s up with the boobs? You know what I have to go we will talk about this later.” Now, she knows I wear panties everyday and doesn’t mind. She has actually bought me some and mentions Calvin Klein sales all the time. I knew it wasn’t going to be a big deal just answering her questions and maybe an attitude for a couple of days. So when she got home and settled in we had a conversation about the morning. I told her I had been getting dressed for a few weeks while working out. I told her I really enjoy it and being able to dress up in woman’s workout clothes to work out makes my day. I have lost 40 plus pounds since February and plan to continue. She then asks “So is this your way of Crossdressing? I know you like to do it. I know it’s not the just the panties. I have found other clothes and know they were yours. She then asks the question that changed everything she asked “Would you like to start doing this everyday? I told her Yes if she didn’t mind” She then says “This doesn’t bother me. Its a bit strange seeing you with boobs though. So what are they about? I told her I bought them and wanted to try them. I went on to tell her when I looked in the Mirror I loved the way they looked. She laughed at me and say well what ever floats your boat just take them out when you walk around the house. I don’t care if you wear your leggings and Tee shirts but I don’t want you walking around in the sports bra with boobs. So by her catching me that day I have now been able to dress everyday because of it and I have gotten back into shape. I do wear my breast forms when she’s not here and when I work out. I wear my legging’s just about everyday. I have even progressed to shaving my legs and body.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Natasha Inaskirt
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 108

Such an encouraging story, thank you. Does she allow you to wear dresses, or skirts too?

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Michelle
        Lady
        Registered On: April 18, 2022
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 51

Thank you

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

Oh how I wish I could do that right now. Maybe not with the forms in, but still.

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1512

Good for you Michelle.

I wear my forms around the wife and sometimes she says… “Mine are real”… boob envy.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 0

That would drive me insane

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 674

Michelle,

My wife had a similar reacation to seeing my breasts.  It is probably the one aspect of which she is the most curious, and an aspect that I have not been able to provided a clear explanation behind my feelings.  My breasts are also probably the one item that is most contentious in our relationship.

MacKenzie Alexandra

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Jessica Smith
        Lady
        Registered On: July 15, 2019
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 58

Same here, my wife has been coming around though. When I first started wearing a bra she didn’t like embracing as said it felt like hugging her mom or her sister. She got over that years ago, but is still uncomfortable when I wear more form fitting tops that make my boobs obvious.

I get her position and I’m truly grateful she has come as far as she has in her acceptance.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.