• This topic has 17 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HI all got a question many have known Here and friends locally  we been going out and seeing and talking to each other alot lately. Long story short we been seeing each other now for about month and asked me it wanting to move in with him. We do seem to click really good. But think only month is to soon for that step. Anyone agree or disagree and should do it.

Becka
      Lady

take your time, no need to rush

I would keep my old apartment for a bit and spend more time with him at his place as a trial run

Anonymous

major update dumped that loser caught him cheating on me so moved on actually moved to house with more room and a pool with a tall wooden fence.

Donna

Anonymous

Well  Donna, I guess you got your answer. I was about to post that it was way too soon and as I started to write I saw your post that he was cheating.

Kathleen xxxxx

Anonymous

Thank you Kathleen Think at that time he wanted me just to be his backup when felt time is needed.  Plus met more people now some just as friends few possible to something else down the road. No rushing into things play it smart.

Anonymous

The simple, yet difficult, answer is, you’ll know when it’s right. One day you may wake up and say, hey, what do you know, it’s today! But it’s gotta come from your heart.
      Wishing you lots of luck!
      Xoxo, Kate

Only you can know, but it’s a really big step. In my eyes, it means commitment. I don’t see why rush it. Few relationships suffer from taking it slow in the beginning, but many suffer from an excess of speed.

YMMV…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thank you going on now a second guy date last 2 days and playing this one slow and steady seems like hitting it off good.  See what happens down the road. If like last one screw him. lol

Hugs

Donna

Best of luck, stay safe… and if you can’t do that, have a lot of fun!

Bridgette

Anonymous

LOL always play it safe and fun is part of my middle name.  Thank you

If you don’t try you may miss ‘the one’
      and the entire happily ever after narrative.

If you’re an intuitive person you probably knew the right answer as soon as the question was asked.

Best of luck on things Donna, hope you find the right guy for you and when you do, take it from me you’ll love every minute of the time you spend together. I speak from experience having a great boyfriend, being in a relationship with the right guy is truly amazing imo.

Anonymous

Thank you Jess knock on wood this 2nd one whole lot nicer then other. Plus so far not running around cheating on me like the other did. Like said before have the best of friends and they keep their eyes out for me.

Hugs

Donna

I moved in with a man, my fiance, i lived as his houwefie for over a year unti a friiend of his who came out as a cd cae by and my fiance dumped me for him. Just sayin

Anonymous

Sorry to hear that know can happen never really know.

Sometimes you have to stop and look at where your going. Does it feel right to you. Best advice listen to your gut. May the best of luck be with you. 😘

Anonymous

Thank you Debra learned my lesson with first one will not make same mistake twice. Instinct told me he was bad news.  Now this one not saying anything yet since been together for shorter time.

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?