Viewing 73 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

how far dare you go when dressed in man mode?  I keep pushing the boundaries a little further. I work in a bar and started as we all do by wearing panties and pantyhose under my drab clothing. I then progressed to having my nails and eyebrows done. I now we’re light makeup and yesterday I wore a bra for the first time working on the bar. Today I may wear ladies jeans as well. I just want to see how far I can go without anyone noticing or making comments.

So ladies how far will you go or how far have you gone en femme without being noticed and if you were what was the reaction

hugs

Sally

Good question Sallysim.
      I have my full body waxed each month including the face and eyebrows, only having to do a full shave about two weeks later and I eppilate my arms every two weeks or so to keep them hair free all the time. I also tweeze my decolletage area as needed so I can wear low neckline clothing whenever I wish. My ears are pierced and I wear earrings all the time, I prefer hooked earrings to studs, usually something plain but dangling. and have had many women compliment me on my choice of earrings.
      I like to challenge people’s perceptions of what is ‘normal’ male attire and appearance when in drab mode.
      Sheryl.

Anonymous

Like Sheryl I have pierced ears and frequently wear hooked earrings as well as pretty studs. A dear (older) friend recently saw me and said “You’re wearing earrings. Men don’t wear earrings like that.” When I said of course they did she just said “Oh, do they?” and moved on.

I have long hair often pulled back but just as often down and blow-dryed. I also keep my eyebrows short and neat.

I’m also arms, legs, chest and face hair free. I often wear a bra beneath my shirts and at times the straps have been noticeable. Once, sitting at lunch my shirt bunched a bit and my wife saw something through the buttons. “Nice bra” was all she said. That was her version of subtle. 😉

Instead of regular socks I also wear pantyhose or knee-highs a lot so sometimes it just looks like I’m not wearing socks… which of course I’m not.

It’s so funny to look back on those days when I was terrified of what people might think. Now I’m too old to care much at all.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Sally,

Like you and Sheryl and Jane, I too try to always be wearing something femme even in drab mode. I wear panties 24/7(well not while I am actually IN the shower LOL! but OTHERWISE yes!)
      For work I underdress. Have worn tan/beige ladies trouser socks(smoother/silkier and no toe seam!) but not announcing to the world like hose or stockings would 🙂 ); a cami underneath my work polo shirt) and leggings or tights under my work slacks. And stating a few weeks back the slacks are women’s slacks-Felicia model by Bandolino(Size 14!!)So now at work the only male clothing I am wearing are my work polo shirt and my loafers!

I also keep my toenails painted(usually pink) and my fingernails have clear coat about 25% o the time lately. I don’t know who may or may not have noticed anything but if they have they have not mentioned it to me! Cannot yet wear earrings at work(not pierced yet anyway) but like the dangle ones as swell over studs.(My sis is trying to talk me into getting ears pierced! 🙂 ) Entire body shaved smooth and having facial electrolysis and have had great results so far with that.

Don’t know for sure how much farther I will go -only time will tell!

Luv,
      Cyn

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Pantyhose and shorts pretty much always. Sometimes clogs or mule shoes.

Unless I’m on the motorcycle, I where panties all the time. It’s so much easier to stand up and P in whitey-thightys with my biking gear on. I always where a lace cami and just recently found bras that I can where all the time without enhancements. My ears are recently pierced mostly I where studs, silver diamond looking – again except when I’m on the bike, then it’s my titanium studs – they fit better in my helmet. Knee high stocking with my tennis shoes most of the time with ankle bracelets – and of course there’s the motorcycle thing again where I where boots.
      I always shower with Bath & Body Works shower gels, use the 24 hour lotions, and the body mist daily usually something fruity – sometimes floral. Use facial moisturizes and try to take better care of my skin. Hair free body – shave my legs and my naughty bits, nair chest and arms. Haven’t done anything with my back yet. I keep my eyebrows plucked and trimmed. Manicure every week – gel clear polish and at any given session one or more of my fingers end up in some form of pink shade. Latest is the mood polish – very light and hard to notice when my fingers are warm, but when they are cold are a bright firey pink. Pedicure every 4 weeks always painted and a new design each session.
      Since I where a hoody sweatshirt most of the time sometimes I’ll wear bracelets underneath.
      That’s pretty much how I roll.

Panties all the time. Body and face fully shaved. I have been wearing a bra several times a week, occasionally with gel enhancers (1 cup size). I started wearing an ankle bracelet about a week ago. The weather is warm enough now that I wear shorts to work. Fingers and toes currently painted Wet and Wild° Sugar Coat, a pale pink, with a matte finish clear gel top coat. I have also worn women’s shorts and ankle socks. Like some of the other ladies, I have reached an age where I really don’t care what anyone else thinks, except for the wife. And I have started to experiment with makeup.

Sally, I wear Nylons with girdle and panties every day, Occasionally Wear my low flat boots on rainy days, Wear my ladies genes always. and at times wear my bra. Haven’t pieced my ears yet thats the next step. Clean shaven every day and my whole body is kept smooth including may private areas and rear also.

Stacey S.

Anonymous

I always wear panties, for shopping and everyday activities i wear cotton panties, the when home i shower and change into some very feminine ones.I use clear nail varnish, and if i think i can getaway with it i have worn a bra and tights.

April (Pacific Princess)
      Ambassador - Editor

You ladies are a lot braver than me! Part of my lack of courage is due to my wife not really liking my CD, but still – wow. I also go to the gym straight from work, so on those days I don’t underdress. I underdress maybe once or twice a week with panties, and occasionally a camisole (depends on the shirt I’m wearing). Sometimes, but rarely I will wear pantyhose. I’ve been contemplating trying to find a pair of women’s sandals I can wear that get close to guy sandals in look.

I shave my legs, arms and chest, and I never had any hair on my back. I keep my fingernails polished clear, and sometimes let them grow out a ways until my wife tells me I have to cut them off, and I usually try to keep my toenails polished, subtly in the summer, because I wear sandals where you can see the toes a bit, but brighter when I know I will be wearing shoes. I have been thinking about getting my ears pierced too because I just love earrings! Not sure what I could get away with in makeup – not that brave yet. Oh, and I am growing my hair out – for the first time in almost 30 years! Can’t believe how curly it is.

I find women’s clothes simply more comfortable than the equivalent men’s clothes. That being said, I usually woman’s shorts, tees, and panties when I am lounging around or working around the house, regardless whether I go full femme.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Once wore a mini as a guy. Shaving was not on the books that week.

And tights as pants to a mall.

Otherwise, leggings everywhere as I can.

Claudia

Anonymous

That’s great Claudia, I keep pushing the boundaries everyday but it’s harder to get away with some things in the hot summer weather. I just want to wear a skirt all the time. One day I will xxxxx

Claudia C
        Ambassador

Patience.  I think it’s easier in the summer  for skirts, better in the winter for tights.

Anonymous

So only my hair which I can’t hide. The elephant in the room I have been avoiding is my growing breasts. The growth has been so slow that I have more or less ignored the truth. I really need to start wearing a bra full time. Today was my first day and everything went well. I may have been noticed but I was not the least bit self conscious. It just felt so good having my girls properly supported.

Anonymous

Clare, that’s amazing, what have you used to grow the babies, it’s my dream to have my own breasts xxx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I love my panties. On hot days, I wear hiking shorts and cuff the bottoms to show more legs with  boots and have  the heavy socks rolled down like a school girl.  For now, I also wear a loose fitting t-shirt but would like to wear a loose fitting blouse knotted at the bottom with a bra underneath.

Anonymous

Panties almost always…unless I am wearing one of my kilts in which case it is usually a pair of bicycle short looking control tops..I have taken to wearing very flat sport bras most days…comfy.   I dispensed with my usual masculine earring in favor of one more feminine…I think I will piece the other one though amd wear two all the time.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was 17 I shaved my legs and wore pantyhose out in public with shorts. I was really surprised that no one seemed to notice. I decided I was going to wear shorter shorts. Men’s shorts were shorter back then but I wanted something even shorter, Girls shorts were perfect for that. I liked them. I was able to show more leg. That was good but I thought the shoes I often wore did nothing for my legs. I had to get something else.

I was in a shoe store looking around. Nothing in men’s shoes were inspiring me. I noticed some women’s shoes which I thought looked nice. They were not too extreme and I recalled girls wearing the ones I was intrigue by. Their legs looked nice in them. I tried some on and immediately recognized women’s and men’s shoes were sized different. There was a lot less choices in my size but I found a couple of pairs I liked. They were not super obvious feminine but I was thrilled with the difference they made with my legs. With my pantyhose, short girl’s shorts and now new shoes I really liked how my legs looked.

I was out one day in my leg showing outfit buying pantyhose. A girl behind me on a cashier line noticed what I was wearing and buying. She asked me if I wore other women’s clothes too or just pantyhose. I told her I was also wearing women’s shorts and shoes and that was it. She hadn’t realized the shoes and shorts were women’s but wondered why I didn’t wear more women’s clothes.

A couple of weeks later she bought some lingerie for me to try. Then got me to dress fully femme for  A Halloween party, but that’s a different story.

Sally,
      I, wear women’s jeans Mostly on a daily basis, along with panties daily and hose at times girdle along with the hose, a few times pantyhose, Also at times wore my Women’s Flat knee high boots. Completely smooth shaved every wear. On occasionally a Bra also. Haven’t had my ears done yet That’s next . Letting my hair grow also.

I keep my legs, arms, and armpits shaved. I always wear women’s socks (usually pink or at least some pink in them) and panties. When in drab (I call it mixed mode) I wear women’s jeans and a women’s shirt, sometimes I’ll put on lipstick and dangley earrings.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

I wear leggings to the grocery store and mall

I dress all the time inside and outside all but work at work I wear panties all the time and pantyhose

I tights/pantyhose almost daily when at work. I also shave legs everyday.

Would love to wear a bra and panties too.

Not got there yet.

Lea
      Lady

Underdressing…a bra, panties, camis, and pantyhose.

Subtle dressing…women’s jeans, subtle blouses, crosss-body purses, black flats with black tights, bracelets, black wedges with black tights, scarves. Rarely got a second look, most people didn’t really notice.

Obvious dressing…a dress and leggings, stilettos, pumps, wedges, flats with no tights, short shorts, long suede boots, shimmery tops, bra straps showing, sparkly sweaters.

I almost always have a bra and panties on, and also have my nails painted and wear makeup, and sometimes a plastic headband

An excellent and timely topic. I’m new to crossdressing and as I explore more deeply than ever before, the newness of it is a bit intoxicating at times, but I continually try to examine and nail down what works for me. I take photos of myself fairly often to see what I look like and use it as a tool to judge. I’ve not gotten to makeup yet and wonder just how much of a difference it can make and if so, do I need to go there to get what I need. I recognize my feminine side and I can see me falling anywhere between full on en femme and a feminized version of my regular drab self…a considerably less drab. I have begun wearing scarves. I love those things and I particularly love shades of pink, beautifully ornate ones and many yet to be discovered. People have noticed and nary a negative comment has come my way. Women especially love my new look and that includes my wife. I suspect I’ll be getting my ears pierced soon and will take to wearing earrings. It’s just a matter of how far I wish to take that. I also have my first wig which is a short cut and I love the look both en femme and in drab. I’m bald and I hate being bald and I have no problem whatsoever accumulating wigs to wear as I please at any time I please in drab. I don’t see the difference in a man wearing wigs anymore than I do women. Most guys I see wearing wigs make the mistake of wearing wigs to try and reclaim some kind of male ideal. I personally have always preferred the hairstyles of women and the history of rock and roll normalizes that for me. So, as I continue to create my “Stella” I remain open to where I may ultimately land on the spectrum. It may be enough (at least for a time) to be mostly the person people see today, but introducing feminine aspects along the way. I’m totally down with female skinny jeans, jewelry, scarves, and wigs. I suspect my new heels and the dresses will remain a private pleasure for a while.

Well, my body is shaved and smooth, I think people can smell my scented body wash and the scented body butter I’m wearing?  painted toes, always panties  in the winter when wearing layers I wear a bra.

women’s jeans and a maybe  subtle women’s – shirt.  wish I could wear more but I’m not there yet?

I might buy a pair of womens sneakers next to wear out of the safe zone…

Rachel

Leaona
      Lady

So it sounds like it is a natural progression to dress at home when you are all alone and then incrementally push that boundary.  I can remember the first time that I wore pantyhose to work. Feeling my dress pants sliding over my silky legs felt amazing. I would actually caress my nylon clad legs under the conference room table.

Eventually I started wearing panties with the hose but found some thigh highs that stayed up so well that I started wearing them however I was getting runs in them all the time. Someone on CDH recommended tights and I switched to them after which not one run in months (may have just jinx myself).

So several weeks ago, I wore a Maidenform shapewear that can be worn with a bra to the office. This doesn’t bulge out in the breast area so it isn’t as obvious but there is still the straps and tell-tale strap adjustment on the shoulder blades. It felt amazing and ever so often I would need to adjust the strap. It felt so feminine to do that.  At one point I actual adjust a strap with someone in my office. It was so exciting.

After that adventure I finally got a pair of heels. I was so excited when I picked them up, that I swapped my manly shoes in the parking lot of the mall with people walking by. I even got out to pump gas on the way home.

So yesterday I did some marathon shopping for my wife for Xmas. I wore a bra for 8+ hours. At first I was a bit timid and had my lightweight jacket zipped up. The bulge in the chest was slightly noticeable. As the day worn on, I became braver and unzipped the jacket and eventually was strutting my stuff but I doubt that anybody noticed.

Who knows what my next adventure will be?

Anonymous

Panties every day, own no “male” underwear. I will wear a sports bra often.  I love the compression feel of them (do have satin lace too of course).

So on occasion instead of going to the gym we have a bike trail I have gone jogging on.  When I do I’ll wear Jockeys sports briefs, yoga pants and a sports bra. Now I go at 4 am and never see anyone else along this path.  That wasn’t true one time.  As I was jogging along I saw a lit cigarette up head.  There was some guy just sitting on one of the benches.  Not a wide path so I had to run right by him. I reach the end of the path, turned around and  had to run right by him again.  Then right before the end of my run there was a bicyclist in front of me, and as we passed he had a good look at my “gym” clothes.

Man that’s a frightening thrill!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Before Christmas I wore all female clothes both home and at work for about a month. Only male garment was my shoes.

My standard outfit was panties, a padded panty, pantyhose, socks and womens skinny jeans with or without decorations. A waist chincher, womens T-shirt or blouse top and sweater. But no bra. The only one reacting was my wife, who finally had enough and demanded I stopped. So now I’m back in drab for the forseable future.

Anonymous

Funny, was thinking about how much I’ve expanded my boundaries in the year since joining CDH.  I’ve underdressed throughout my adult life – panties ALWAYS!! Bras particularly in sweater weather (as most of us here implicitly understand) hose and garter belt a few times.

During 2017, I took a queue from the girls here and tried going partially dressed; added femme capri-length yogas to my collection, so easy to wear under drab but so much fun to wear without the drab on quick errands – self serve gas stations first then added trips to the grocery/convenience stores … even in a yoga class and on a treadmill at the gym – last week with a femme t and a sports bra too!  I work in an office, we recently changed our dress policy to include jeans – I wear femme low rise skinny 2-3x a week; I am so tucked in I couldn’t pee standing if I was forced to!!  I’ve added a white oxford style femme blouse, generally I wear it under a quarter zip.  Even my socks have been replaced by women’s socks…nothing particularly feminine about socks but just knowing they are women’s makes me feel that much better.  No body hair!! Using a moisturizer that I can smell throughout the day to remind me how much I want to feel like a woman…oh yeah, I also try  to listen to a femme song to start the day- Shania Twain’s “Feel Like a Woman” rolls through my brain on a seemingly endless back ground loop!

Thanks to all the friends here that encourage and inspire me!!

Kim

Oh I love this topic!  I wear my lady jeans almost exclusively and wear them with my lady chelsea boots or knee high riding boots all the time.  I also wear a number of low neckline tops and long women’s sweaters and leggings!

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I have my toenails painted almost always, but I had some time off from work so I decided to push my comfort zone. I got eyelash extensions (obviously 24/7), have many fingernails painted. And for the last two to three weeks and I have been showing them while completely in drab mode otherwise. I just look like a guy blessed with great eyelashes (and painted nails). Also got some fillers for marionette lines and had my upper lip subtly enhanced.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Updating my reply from last year-I now stealth dress at work-everything I wear is actually female clothes-just not obviously so unless you look carefully. ladies penny loafers, trouser socks, undies, camisole, ladies khaki slacks, ladies polo shirts, shaved smooth everywhere, ears pierced and shoulder length hair and clear nail polish. The only guys clothes I wear are some tshirts and a leather jacket. No one at work has said anything about any of it-though I KNOW they have to have noticed at least the earrings and the hair. I’m still figuring out how far my path will lead but am enjoying the journey along the way.
      Cyn

Anonymous

When I dress for work I wear my underwear and tights or hold up stockings underneath my male suit shirt and tie. I’ve worn my undies and tights for the whole day on a few occasions, that’s been a lovely experience. I work with mainly women and it gives me such a thrill to know that I’m wearing a bra, knickers and tights just as they are. I read a newsaper article about lingerie a while ago that said that you might be wearing a scruffy top and jeans on top but it didn’t matter because if you were wearing a beautiful bra and knickers you might be scruffy (or male) on the outside but you would know that you look gorgeous underneath!!!

Most days I wear a bra and or cami and panties underneath. Yesterday I went for my usual Sunday drive and was fully dressed in a skirt, top, high boots, light jacket, scarf as well as lingerie underneath.

Robbi
      Lady

I love my panties and bras….wear them all the time.  I do have to be subtle sometimes and for those occasions, I wear a racer back sport bra.  I also almost always have on my girlie jeans.  For more adventuring, I wear some wedges and have some delightful heels that just feel so damn sexy!  …sometimes I’ll put on panty hose and a pair of Daisy Dukes, then slip into my gorgeous red high heels.  So much fun!   Thanks for all of you being so inspiring!

Anonymous

Oddly enough, I discovered that women’s slacks and jeans fit me better than the men’s pants do. The jeans in particular have some give to them so they fit well without feeling like I’m stuffed into a sausage casing. So for over a month now, I have worn exclusively women’s slacks both at work and just out and I always wear panties underneath. I also have been wearing women’s shoes. I have two pairs of booties that have a 1-1/4 inch wedge heal that are quite comfortable. I also have a pair with a 2 inch block heal that I wear as well. I especially love the sound of those when I walk. I wear longer slacks with those so they partially obscure the fact that I have on a heals. I occasionally wear a camisole under my shirt, particularly on cold days.

Anonymous

A couple weeks back, I went to work in what’s become a “go to” outfit for me – femme low rise jeans, white cotton blouse (bra and panties of course); a drab quarter zip sweater over it.  On way home I got a Victoria’s Secret e-mail ad on a Friday Flash sale – bra’s half off and $5 panties…while VS is pricy and I’ve found I’m as satisfied with lingerie from TJ Max, and Marshall’s – there’s definitely an allure to VS.  While I’ve become comfortable shopping there, and I’m pretty certain they know their  drab wearing customers are often shopping for themselves; I’ve never tacitly conveyed to them I’m shopping for me.  I’ve actually gone in partially dressed (yoga pants, another “go to” for me).  I decided since they were having a good sale and I was dressed, it might be a good opportunity.  I took off my drab sweater, my bra clearly visible through the white top and walked in, and started looking at the bra’s. A saleswoman asked if I needed help – as she looked at me she smiled as she noticed my bra, I told her I needed help with sizing – thought I was a 36B but had never had someone measure me to confirm!  She did, helped me find a beautiful padded bra and a matching panty.  She was so nice!  Still smile just thinking about what a wonder experience pushing my boundaries was!

Kimberly Anne

Anonymous

I wear panties every day, even the days I go to the gym. But on those days I wear something not so obviously feminine, like a cotton string bikini. I have been wearing women’s jeans and slacks to work since the start of the year. I found that they fit me better and are more comfortable. Most have a bit of stretch to them which I like. I think they look close enough to men’s pants that no one really notices. I have also started wearing women’s shoes most of the time. I have several pairs of booties that have block heals and if anyone has noticed, nothing has been said. I work in an engineering firm that is fairly conservative so I have to be a bit careful.

I am trying to figure out a way to let my hair grow out so that I can get it styled in a way that might be a bit androgynous or that can be styled more femme when I want to. Still wearing men’s tops though. So I guess you could say that I dress from the waist down. Love wearing women’s heals. I’ve gotten so used to them it actually feels strange to wear men’s shoes.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I to wore panties and stockings under my male clothes went to work. But now that I’m retired, I no longer get any satisfaction from doing a practical dressing. Now that I no longer work and wish to become Edie, it’s all or nothing; from head to toes, and I dress at least twice a week. I would dress more, but that really close shaving of my face can be irritating.

Well daily I wear my panties, bra and hose of some sort under my clothes. Some days, like today, I have on a pair of boots, boot cut pants and a cotton blouse. Nobody has said anything, I may get a few looks here and there, but overall it is a good experience

I’m one that doesn’t mix fem-wear when out in drab, but that’s just me, nothing against those that do. 

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Believe it or not I have gone more fem/drab mix them full fem.  I’m still in College so on a number of days, both day and night classes in fall and spring semesters, I have put on tights to say warm, a pair of women’s flair jeans to hide my foot wear, and a number of my heels (both low and real high) and just went to class.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Even more brave once I found out what rooms don’t know the meaning of heat, I wore everything else above but added my panties and bra, boobs, and one of my skater style dresses that could hide under my normal jacket.  Even if the dress peaked out it looked like a tee shirt and the jacket hide the boobs, thanks to me being a stick and all winter jackets make me look like a bobblebody figure.</p>
      I have only done the second one maybe 2 time, but the first one I have done pretty much the whole semester and will most likely keep doing it till I graduate.

Mattie

Reading the posts are so inspirational. Over my many years of crossdressing I have sometimes gone out with panties and a bra under, in cold weather! Once in a while I walk down the stairs in the brownstone apartment building I live in to get my mail with my 38D breast forms proudly standing out under my thin sweater —  a real self tease. You girls give me strength…

Susan

Marianne
      Ambassador

Now wear women’s skinny stretch jeans daily to work and at home. Most are plain but I also have one pair with a large rose application on the right thigh. Under I wear panties and a padded panty adding to hips and buttocks to give me a more feminine shape. Often also pantyhose.

To work I usually wear a high riding waist chincher lifting a bit of my chest to form a semi bust. I have about an A-cup naturally (36A US or 80A European bras). Over that l wear a tight fitting T-shirt or blouse top and a female sweater or cardigan. In my free time I often wear V-necked tops over a super push up bra showing a visible cleavage enhanced by a self adhesive silicon bra used to pull the breasts tightly together. I also tend to wear a bit of eye make up in male mode. So you could say I go for a rather androgynous or gender mixed style both at work and privately.

Anonymous

I like to go on job interviews wearing boy short panties, matching lace bra that has no padding and thigh highs. Unfortunately my job is very strenuous and I always worry about damaging my lingerie. I don’t care for the cotton no frills undies so I pick an choose my opportunities and relish my chances when I do.

1. Its funny that I came across this form today. I’m new at wearing items , before I denied this about myself and just dI’d it occasionally. I wear panties thru the week but not every day.  But today  I was down the shore  and decided to take a bike ride on the boardwalk in new jersey. I took along a very girly top that I changed into . It just felt  wonderful to be out and enjoy a beautiful day. Feeling feminine and just enjoying the moment.  I got a few looks all was good. Stoped into a stand for a refreshment and a slice of piźza. I think I made the waitresses  morning , big smile couldn’t have been nicer. The girl sitting at the counter  seemed to be enjoying me also. I just smiled  sat outside at a table ate my lunch and went on my way. Not sure how far I will go we it this. I won’t fool anyone that im a woman, this is how it will be for me. Looking for vacation spots that will be accepting of men dressing up. It should be fun. It was today. Thanks for this artical.

Anonymous

I’m full on everyday. I don’t own any manly undies anymore.

Anonymous

I wear panties all the time, ladies trousers and jeans and tops, not too mention shoes. So everything apart from a bra ( sometimes when I am daring ) . As I am slim most women’s clothes fit me very well anyway.

I seem to like to be dressed when paying bills or any other sit down paperwork. I’ll gave panties denim skirt,nice top. It just helps me focud I think.

The 2 Mondays each month when I attend my CD/TG support group meetings, I wear my Leg Avenue black suspender hose, silicone thong(for tucking), and panty under my male clothes. I go shopping in drab and finish dressing at the meeting hall. I also shave everywhere. Since Memorial Day weekend 2019, I wear white nail polish on the tips of my toenails. In the future, I’m wanting to explore women’s jeans to be more fem when shopping.

I’ll wear panties under my clothes almost weekly.  I used to wear women’s jeans to my last job and a few times would wear a bra on my way to work.  When more people would get to work I would begrudgingly take my bra off.  My last job was in a small town and getting caught wearing a bra wouldn’t take long for word to get around.  I stopped wearing women’s jeans more or less at the request of my wife after she found my stash and realized I was wearing them in public.  Apparently she was the only one that noticed when I was out in public and even then I don’t think she noticed for awhile.  In fact I would get compliments from people on how my jeans fit so well.

I’m always under dressed with panties, have pierced ears with ladies stud earrings.  I have worn jeggings and sandals that show my painted toe nails (a lovely sparkling pink).  I’ve also worn women’s tank tops and shorts when out in public.  I have noticed I have started pushing the envelope a little further with mascara and I have thought about lip stick for a little color.

I don’t mix male and female. Although I did wear a ladies’ waistcoat when I got married. This was hardly a major thing, though, as the person who made them admitted that the only significant difference between their mens’ and ladies’ styles were which side the buttons were on 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Sally ,

Like a lot of girls , I underdress daily , clear polish on finger nails occasionally with nail art , always coloured toe nails with sparkly toe rings ,  daily I wear women’s bracelets & anklets . Pierced tragus with femminine stud & helix piercing coming this weekend – all going well 😜 – wife & I have them as  matching piercings. People notice & thus far no issues with anyone ☺ Tiff

Hi Tif Any

If I may ask, what is it like with clear nail polish?  Do a lot of people notice?

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

I’ve never had anyone say anything to me. Plus lots of guys get manicures nowadays anyway
          Cyn

Rachel I have had clear polish on my fingernails for a week no one has noticed.

Hugs

Hi everyone,

I almost always wear ladies panties, panty hose, sometimes shorts and a cami/tank top under my cloths.

I get some looks like they are trying to figure out what i have on under my shirt, but I have to feel feminine when ever I can and let them look.

Most of the people I do not know and will probably never see again anyway.

Kim

Anonymous

I just wear panties under my mens cloth and sometimes bra whene’er i wear t – shirt so bra is not visible. But sometimes i feel like someone is watching me doing all these.

In drab mode, I’m always in panties, sometimes adding pantyhose if the weather is cold.  Body is shaved and I love using Dove products in the shower and under my arms.

Anonymous

Is it really man mode? I wear bra, panties, ladies’ tee and jeans, and sometimes my ballet flats during the week. For church, women’s slacks and floral top. No comments, ever. I have had a few comments about my nails since I began painting them a pale pink. I’m retired, so I don’t have a lot of interaction, but nothing bad has been said. I mostly wear guy shoes, because 12 EEE doesn’t exist on the ladies’ side.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Bettylou
        I love it .. Thank you for sharing
        Leonara

Anonymous

I don’t. It’s either all girl or not at all! But, to each her own! I just really like to look like a woman, and just going with a few odd items here or there doesn’t cut it for me.

J J
      Lady

I too like to mix it up and will wear fem and drab to various degrees. 100%in panties, clear polish all the time,  and occasionally a light pink or opalescent white polish. Bras and stockings when I feel like it. Forms with a slightly snug shirt if I want to be daring. Occasionally I will wear a skirt and women’s  sport blouse (like from Columbia Sportswear) when hiking or going to the beach. Bikini bottoms  early all the time and tops here and there (becareful of tan lines.) Actually I sport a pretty distinct bikini bottom tan, but avoid the top as much as I would love to have a triangle top tan. Light pink lipstick most of the time, which is great for chapped lips…much better then chapstick.

As for the clear polish, no one has noticed, or at least said anything. People have noticed the white opalescent color and I have had only positive comments.

I am careful with the tan lines, careful to make sure I get them lol love them up top.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

From the beginning of autumn until early spring, down here in Ox, panties, plain strap camisole, (cant wear the adjustable straps in case they detected when hugged by the Boss) Plus at least 40 denier tights, all day every day for the arthritic knee.

A bra at night other with or without forms in. “Without’s” are 16aa, with forms 18c

If The Boss is going anywhere fora few hours, out comes the 18C bra’s an breast forms. (AKA today she’s gone to a Saturday matinee theatre production)

Cant do much else, “too many questions in the House”

CAty

Hi Sally,

Nice to hear how confident you are working the bar letting Sally come out. Sounds Wonderful!

When you say you had your nails done do you mean they are painted? If so what color?

I’m sure people are noticing without acknowledging it openly?

Hope to hear how it all works out.

Rachel Doe

Anonymous

I wear panties 24/7. I mostly only have panties any more. Last time I wore men’s underwire was when I started dating someone. I didn’t know how she would react seeing me for the first time without pants and seeing me in panties.

Panties daily, bra whenever it won’t show through my shirt, mascara always, taupe lipstick or gloss most days. Since February I have worn women’s glasses (before I started dressing) but in the new year I’ll be getting cat eye glasses for work and a more femme pair for dressing and general presentation, even in drab. Oh, and my purse and floral women’s wallet at all times.

Anonymous

I’ve just completed an entire week of ladies jeans and t-shirts under a male jumper with male shoes and jacket.

Looking for a stealth jumper, then jacket and shoes for a 100% transformation!

Baby steps

Love Laura

Anonymous

Good for you, Laura; I eased into my femme wardrobe the same way. My mind just bogged down translating “jumper” into American, but I am currently going out while wearing a cardigan over my tops, as well as some turtleneck pullovers I purchased from the ladies’ side of the aisle.
        Hugs,
        Betylou

Anonymous

Haha!

I see it more like easing the world around me into my chosen way of dressing!

My wife said to me yesterday how fantastic my jeans look… I don’t think she’s tumbled, although really, the softer material, shallow pockets and short, left-handed zip should be giveaways. If she has twigged, and likes what she sees, I wish she’d let me know!

I did get a lovely, pink, “Call Me Betty” bath gift set, which she made me open in front of the whole family, including her parents…

Maybe she’s more in on it than she currently wants to let on. Exciting times!

Love Laura

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

I actually was cooking last night and realized I needed something but I didn’t feel like changing , so for the first time I ran out wearing my tight blue jeans, short booties, bra and inserts and  3/4 length sleeve top and still wearing my pink nail polish, threw on my favorite hoodie as it is getting cooler but didn’t zip up so the girls still showed. no one said anything.  Felt nervous at first, but I definitely want to try it again.

I usually wear a bra and panty set. I like the bra straps showing through my shirt. I have come to the realization that most people just don’t care what I am wearing, even when I am dressed head to toe.  I have also discovered some really amazing women who have told me that I have a female soul and it is beautiful

I’ve only gone as far as wearing panties. Now that it’s getting cold out, I plan on wearing leggings under my pants and may wear a bra on only the coldest days that I won’t ever taking my jacket off.
      Hugs, Ruby

J J
      Lady

I spent last Sunday pushing it pretty far. I went to an antique show in a skirt (freshly shaved legs, of course), pink nail polish, a bit of foundation and blush and a light pink lipstick. Walked around all day, spoke with vendors, made a couple purchases, and was just treated totally normally.

I find skirts so comfortable, I really dont understand why women don’t wear them nearly as often these days.

If I know I’m not likely to see anyone i know when I’m out and about I’ll actually push the envelope. Pantyhose, panties, skinny jeans, bra under loose fitting tunic sweaters, booties, lip gloss, concealer and knitted stocking hats. I love this look and do this alall the time. My SO is so used to seeing me wear much more than this around the house so she doesn’t even notice when i wear the above outfits when we go out.

Well, i wear tights, panties and a bra sometimes along with my toes always done and sometimes fingers but this reminds me my first time trying to do my own false nails i couldn’t get them off, so i had bright red nails for about a week, i stayed home for most of it

Hi Sally,

Way to go and let Sally out.

At work I’ve worn Bra and panties and cami under a woman’s blouse and sweater with women’s jeans, garter belt and stockings with women’s athletic shoes.  And no one noticed.

Another time I was getting ready for a fundraiser and had my long hair tinted and my nails done a day before the event.  No one said a thing.  My nails had pink polish too.

Alice

panties all the time

I just braved wearing one of my bras underdressed going to the store. I was so nervous someone would notice…..may be the start of more to come

Huggs

Christie

Viewing 73 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?