How health conscious are you?

Keeping fit can be a chore, but the rewards far outweigh the effort, i want you all to be around for many years to come!! lets see how fit you really are.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • I eat lots of Fruit and vegetables
  • I walk to work or i do a lot walking
  • I have run marathons
  • I jog daily for at least 3 kilometres or i jog regularly
  • I ride a bicycle regularly
  • I go to the gym regularly to lift weights
  • I go to the gym to use a treadmill, cycle, rowing machine etc
  • I swim regularly
  • I take food suppliments such as Multi vitamins, minerals, herbal remedies etc
  • I attend a fitness class such as yoga or pilates
  • I dont do exercise at all, a true couch potato!
  • None of these (please specify in the comments)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  fiona moss 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 296
    Replies: 1043

Ok girls, a serious topic now and one which i fear for many, will be classed as a swear word… exercise!

Are you a gym freak? or a couch potato? maybe you are somewhere in between, what ever it is, tell us!!

As we age, the importance of keeping fit and eating healthy becomes more and more important, remember its not just the inner you that benefits, its your skin too!! beauty is within…..

Fiona xx

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 289

I do love to ride a bicycle, but also I have a larger rural property with quite a bit of yard work, and trees to work on, as well as repairing vintage cars.

As I am going through my 60’s, I’m getting more and more health conscious, I’ve lost weight, and have cut out most bread and related carbs. A recent medical has confirmed that I’m doing the right thing, though I must admit, it isn’t always easy.

Amy

1 user thanked author for this post.
       fiona moss 
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 7, 2018
      Topics: 296
      Replies: 1043

Hi Amy, my wife is on the Keto diet, cutting out carbs, taking in protien and healthy fats, she is diabetic and for the first time in ages, she has got her sugar levels well under control, it seems to work!! well done on lokking after yourself! πŸ™‚

Fiona xxx

Emily 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 191

Another fun question Fiona! As it turns out, the career I just retired from (a week ago) was gym owner. I owned 2 Fitness franchises. Just sold both of them. I eat a primarily plant based diet and workout 4 days a week. Once I became serious about my cross dressing, my workouts changed from muscle building to toning and shaping. It’s a tough balance to achieve, but I feel I look better in a skirt and top than I do in jeans and t-shirt now. Also, don’t skip leg day if you want those killer calves and glutes!

Heather Jameson 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 46

I try to eat healthy and I’m an active person. I can’t sit still for too long I get bored. I run a small lawn/pool care business and do handyman jobs too. We also have 4 kids, all grown and seven grandkids, so we do some kid watching. I’m retired but I’ve had people say I have a funny idea what retirement is,

Samantha Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 16

Diet is critical imho. It’s so unfair that spaghetti and lasagna add pounds lol. I think it’s healthier to stay slender anyway, avoid blood pressure and diabetes, other issues.

I do exercises at home, and follow POP SUGAR videos on the PC. I walk a lot, and ride a mountain bike.

Seems like it gives me more energy.

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 208

Fiona I marked other among my list. I do calisthenics stretches and about 3-4 miles of power walking workout videos every day. I have lost over 50 lbs and try to keep fit trim and feminine very hard. I think it has helped me greatly in presenting as a woman. I now wear a 6 skirt and a 10/12 blouse.

🍷C

patty williams 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 218

Wow Carolyne,

50 pounds is awesome,

you are so cute

Do you diet or just exercise?

Patty

Suzy Femmelegs 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

My work is very physical (building) and at my age of almost 60 that is enough exercise for me. I feel strong and fairly fit so I am content.

Bianca Everdene 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 197

50 minute 10k today, sun on my face, benefit of losing some speed as I get older is I now find myself more and more surrounded by good looking women in Lycra, not a chore ! Wish I had the confidence just to wear a pair of fabletics leggings. Run all year so I guess the chore is running through the dark cold snowy windy winter, but days like today make it worthwhile. Train hard to race easy.

Love

B

Sandy Craig 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 119

I think my health is OK for my age. Not all the choices fit my routine. I do run around 1.5 miles (use to run 2.5 to 3 but cut back in fear of knee issues) 5 days a week and have designed a workout for my Core Body which I do at home versus going to a gym. I don’t have time to spend driving to and from a gym because of where I live. My regular and daily diet is good but I have no problems eating something that would be considered BAD for your health-it’s all about moderation.

I would say that my cross-dressing played a good percent in my decision to do this and feel overall that my fem side has contributed positively to my overall health and well being.

Sandy

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Miranda Lebel 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 42

I’m a triathelete who works out 6-7 days a week depending on races. So very much a workout fanatic.

Michelle Wilmington 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 60

I’ve used a Keto diet with intermittent fasting and 1 hour brisk walks or the treadmill. The problem I have like many other people is sticking with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2019 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account