• This topic has 28 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Donna.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Grace Scarlett
    Participant
    Registered On: February 16, 2021
    Topics: 85
    Replies: 1822

Hi girls…

time for graces weekend ramble….

This time it’s just me reflecting on this wonderful obsession called CDH.

Isn’t time a funny thing, when you are enjoying it, it goes so much quicker….when you are hating it, it takes a lifetime to pass….

If you don’t know me, this is my second time here…and it has fast become my life!!

I have seen so many girls come and go, for a million unknown reasons…I have lost lots of friends and sometimes it hurts…it really hurts….but the friends I have made…I’m blessed!!!

If you are not careful, you can turn into a mother hen…it’s easily done!!!

I have seen flowers grow from nothing…into beautiful blooms who are the most gorgeous girls that I am proud to know…

from avatars to masks to…..look at me!!!…and you are gorgeous.

Ok, we get the odd problem, but it’s sorted fast….yes I know it’s been said a million times…so one more won’t hurt…the police here are the best..I love you all…

I know there are probably a silent majority who just read, digest and enjoy…and every so often, a girl who has been a member for a long time, will chip in with their opinion…which honestly makes me tear up….omg girl…you DID it !!!!…at last

and that’s another good reason for recording the ” thanks and replies” …

I just want to mention Brittney Andrews…who has thanked ” everyone” check her out….that is dedication!!!! xx

I love the diverse opinions, the fun especially….and even the calls for help, yes, because no matter how bad your situation, you have asked at a place that cares and loves you…..where better???

The world is a crazy place, especially at this moment in time, so a thank you, a joke, a virtual hugg….even help with your panties!!! ( OMG, did I say that out loud??? ) makes a huge difference to our demeanour, mental health and life in general….

Sorry it’s so long, but I needed to tell you how special you all are…

Love, grace ❤️❤️

Viewing 20 reply threads
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account