• This topic has 27 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls…

time for graces weekend ramble….

This time it’s just me reflecting on this wonderful obsession called CDH.

Isn’t time a funny thing, when you are enjoying it, it goes so much quicker….when you are hating it, it takes a lifetime to pass….

If you don’t know me, this is my second time here…and it has fast become my life!!

I have seen so many girls come and go, for a million unknown reasons…I have lost lots of friends and sometimes it hurts…it really hurts….but the friends I have made…I’m blessed!!!

If you are not careful, you can turn into a mother hen…it’s easily done!!!

I have seen flowers grow from nothing…into beautiful blooms who are the most gorgeous girls that I am proud to know…

from avatars to masks to…..look at me!!!…and you are gorgeous.

Ok, we get the odd problem, but it’s sorted fast….yes I know it’s been said a million times…so one more won’t hurt…the police here are the best..I love you all…

I know there are probably a silent majority who just read, digest and enjoy…and every so often, a girl who has been a member for a long time, will chip in with their opinion…which honestly makes me tear up….omg girl…you DID it !!!!…at last

and that’s another good reason for recording the ” thanks and replies” …

I just want to mention Brittney Andrews…who has thanked ” everyone” check her out….that is dedication!!!! xx

I love the diverse opinions, the fun especially….and even the calls for help, yes, because no matter how bad your situation, you have asked at a place that cares and loves you…..where better???

The world is a crazy place, especially at this moment in time, so a thank you, a joke, a virtual hugg….even help with your panties!!! ( OMG, did I say that out loud??? ) makes a huge difference to our demeanour, mental health and life in general….

Sorry it’s so long, but I needed to tell you how special you all are…

Love, grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Grace sweetie you are perfect English rose, your personality is the fragrance of its perfume, your beauty the inspiration we aspire too. The softness of your petals the compassion from your heart. You my sweetie represent the very essence of CDH fabric. To many of us here, you are absolutely one of the most important, inspirational girls on here, loved by many. So here is a big thank you from me to you,and all the people involved with this site. Lol Amanda xx

Amanda, You stated that so well.
        Yes, there are a lot of girls here who chip in and help, but in my short time here, Our Grace, has shown such devotion, caring, and humour, to me, she is the essence of this site, and we are so very lucky to have her. Teamed with the wonderful Miss Plumb, The beautiful miss Burton, and the rest of you delightful Brits, you all Rock my world, I wish I lived in England, just so I could meet you all
        I have come so far, since joining this family, I owe you girls(and I mean ALL the girls here), a debt that can never be repaid.
        I love you all
        Hugs, Regi👩💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Anonymous

Thanks Regi…

The famous naughty corner are always proud to offend defend anyone…haha…

and in my time here….you my girl…have grown into a beauty xx

Anonymous

Bless you sweetie you rock on my beauty, to all the girls on here you all light up up this site and make it special.

Anonymous

Oh goodness..

I need tissues…thank you ❤️

Grace, you are awesome! You are one of the very few who reached out to me after my surgery in January and following hiatus from CDH. I was in such a bad place, and it was so wonderful to hear from you and know that you care! 🥰

Anonymous

Beth…a perfect example of how just a little support can help…bless you xx

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Grace you are my favorite cheerleader for the cause of cds. You are so motivational and dedicated to this site. I feel I am one of your flock(that’s a call back to an earlier post from grace to all of the new folks). I want to thank you for being you(hot headed and all) because your encouragement has helped me have the courage to be me. I’m sorry if my words don’t express how indebted I am to you for giving this little bird the nudge out of the nest or the proverbial closet. Thanks again grace and all the other vocal and supportive members here.

Anonymous

Thank you…I’m just a small cog…

..go cdh go…Ra Ra Ra !!!… xxx

Eona Oh
      Lady

Grace!

Letting you know that I love and appreciate you! Thanks for being you!

Love and Kisses,

Eona 💖💋

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, Thank You for your lovely weekend ramble.  I am in agreement with You about the CDH obsession.  I’m on the website at least three or four times a day.  Good thing I don’t work in an office any more and using the corporation’s computer.  The I.T. guys would quickly and easily find out about this obsession of mine.  And they all had already seen me in a dress at a staff luncheon.  My how the tongues would wag.

And a great big Thank You for sharing your feelings and that we are special to You.  By the number of CDH members who read your topics, You are clearly special to all of us.  As soon as I see a Grace Scarlett topic posted, I’m clicking on it right away.

I cherish your friendship and hopefully one day I’ll be able to cross the pond and we can meet for a pint at your favourite pub.

Take care, All the Very Best, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Thank you Grace!

Hugs,

Eva

Grace, it’s all been said already but clicking “thanks” just won’t do. Peace and love to my dear Grace.

CC

Leslie
      Lady

Grace,

Everything said so far about you is true if somewhat understated. You are the reason that I love this site so much. When you get the other Brit girls going I almost wet my panties, the level of wit and humor you display is amazing. But even that is over shadowed by the love and compassion YOU display. Needless to say I love you dearly. You are like no other friend I have ever known in my life.

Hugs 😍😍😍😍

Leslie

Hi Grace,

Awesomely said! And then there are those we lose and return only to depart again.  We miss them twice as much.

Alice

Anonymous

Grace Scarlett wrote: “Sorry it’s so long, but I needed to tell you how special you all are… We Southern girls have an old saying which fits you perfectly, Grace: It takes one to know one!

Big hugs,
      Bettylou

Grace, my dear Grace, what can I say? You’re a treasure, an absolute treasure! You’re the wind that keeps the sails of this ship full, and keeps her moving through the Sea of Storms that beset us all at different times. We’re all grateful for your Presence here among us.

You were one of the first to make me feel welcome, relevant, and important. I always look forward to your posts, and airways look for them when I’m here.

Bridgette

Anonymous
      Lady

Thanks, as always, Grace!  You are simply a magnificent example to us all on how to live our lives and I’m proud to call you my friend!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Grace hon your the best 💕💋 Katie

Thank you Grace! You are a treasure!🤗💋

Anonymous

You are a total inspiration Grace – never change, I couldn’t bear it!

💋💋💋Diana

Grace, there is nothing I can say that others haven’t already said. But I will say it anyway.

You are a beacon to all of us. A torch to those in darkness and a dancing candle of joy. We could not be who we are without your joy, humor, inspiration, love and compassion.  I look for your posts and comments every time I am on line.

I want to say something grand but words fail to be grand enough. I love you.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Beth

Anonymous

🎀🌺  Gracie, thank you 🌹 for all you do.. ❤️🌼

Anonymous

Hello Grace your absolutely right CDH is a lovely place, but its girls like you who make it special. Your a really lovely girl and thank you being a friend.

Love Sarah xx

Trisha
      Duchess

Dearest Grace,

I know I am not alone when I say that you are 🌹 we all strive to become. You always have a kind word even in your rants. We love you dear.

💋

Trisha

Anonymous

Grace without you and your  words of grace. one of kind thanks for being a great friend.

hugs

Donna

👍👍👍👍💕💕💕💕

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?