Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

From a very young age…….. isn’t that how everything starts,

I was selected to play Joseph in my school play I was only 6 years of age, I had to wear a dark brown tunic, with string tied round the waste, with light brown tights, now I didn’t know why but it felt so good putting the tights on and dancing round the stage whilst forgetting my lines on most occasions, come the night of the show I had my lines perfect and the show went as well as any school Christmas concert can, and I had to undress for the final time, I for some reason asked the teacher if I could keep the tights but unfortunately I was told I had to hand them back.

Life went on but I had a good friend on my street who had a sister, so we spent a lot of time in his room and would play dress up using his sisters clothes she was slightly older than us and had as I know now training bra and some nice dresses which we borrowed with her blessing as she was watching us dress up, and all 3 of us did a show and tell with our bodies, all be it quite innocent given our ages, but the excitement of seeing my friend and his sister naked with me whilst we got changed has never left my mind.

This abruptly stopped one day when their mum and dad announced they were to move away and I lost my two closest friends, we only saw each other 2 more times when they came to visit the street, but it was never the same.

So I was left with no friends I could share this innocent liking for dressing up, and things went on as normal for a few years until the day my mum got a littlewoods catalog and being about 10 years old my first thoughts were to look at the toys and make a Christmas list, Lego, Meccano ,Action Man Eagle Eye Joe and a big yellow Tonka dumber truck was on the list.

The catalog was quite heavy back in those days over a thousand pages of items so I started flicking through the the pages and about a third of the way through the book the pages opened up to reveal ladies in the most beautiful coloured underwear, matching bra, panties and suspender belt in a silky dark blue with white lace trim, with the straps going down and connected to white stockings, I was actually shaking for the first time in my life looking at these ladies and scared to death my mum or dad would walk in and catch me looking, as I was flicking through the pages I could feel the excitement in a strange way that I had never felt before, I was hooked, I could see the outline of the ladies under the material and as well as looking in amazement, I had this thought that I would love to try those silky blue knickers on.

There were a lot more beautiful ladies on the pages but the lady in blue was the first I saw and it was love at first sight.

That catalog became my way of escaping into a fantasy world for me where I would wish I was dressed with the ladies and I would often just take the catalog into my bedroom and admire them, my mum thinking I was looking for toys.

A thought hit me, does my mum or may sister have clothes like the ladies in the catalog, so I went on a hunt into my sisters room she was 5 years older than me and at 15 she was getting some attention from boys at her school but was more concerned about studying with her friends, I was having a little look through her draws and found at the back of a draw the nicest pair of pink panties I had ever saw, I immediately put them back and ran into my room thinking it was very naughty what I had done but I knew she had some nice pairs like the catalog and I thought the boys would be feeling them soon.

We were quite close as the only siblings but as she was getting more grown up she was trying to distance herself or I was just an annoying little brother, luckily for me her friend saw be as a cute little kid and I was allowed in her room sometimes when they were studying, id usually be playing or reading, but on this one occasion, they had been looking through the catalog for clothes for the end of year disco and I was watching intently as they were looking at the teens section seeing all the skirts and tops they were looking at was giving me a lovely warm feeling inside, then they turned to the Lingerie section and exclaimed!!!, you shouldn’t be looking at this section, and my face just went a bright shade of red, but Emma my sisters friend must have seen the twinkle in my eye and said you like these don’t you, as she pointed to the ladies, which one is your favorite she asked, I turned straight to the page of the lady in blue and pointed her out, Emma grabbed my finger and pressed it against the page and rubbed the blue lady with my finger, it was my first real semi-erotic moment and my heart was racing so much I thought they could hear it beating, Emma looked playfully and said you like that don’t you and got my hand and put it on her jumper so I could feel her chest through her clothes, she quickly laughed and said your going to be naughty when you grow up and the three of us continued to look through the catalog, little did they know my feelings were twofold, one I loved touching Emma, but two I was loving looking at the girls clothes more than the actual models.

I had this urge to get dressed like some of the girls in the catalog I just couldn’t tell anyone and had a feeling of loneliness as I couldn’t confide in anyone and thought I was the only one in the world that felt like this.

Emma became quite playful with me over the next year or two as I was still quite young and she knew I would look at her as she was getting changed in my sisters room,  one day she said i think your getting to old to look at us like this as she was changing from her school clothes into her normal clothes for them to go to the park and meet their friends, so she turned around and quickly slipped off her tights and panties and put on a silky pair of panties she had in my sisters draw, I asked if I could go to the park but was told no !!! in no uncertain terms, as they went I was banished to my room and the door slammed as they left, well I felt this magnetic pull towards going back into my sisters room and Emma’s tights and school knickers were still on the floor, so I took them and went into my room, I didn’t know why I just couldn’t help it but the Adrenalin running through my veins was a feeling so strong I thought i was going to feint, well it was now or never, so I stripped off and but on Emma’s knickers and OMG !!! I cannot begin to tell you how much I love the feeling, it felt so natural, naughty, dirty and sexy in a strange way, so much nicer than my y-front underpants, they were a little big on me to be honest but I touched myself through the material and I was in heaven, I put the tights on and remembered the School play and how nice my legs felt though the material but these tights were a lot thinner than the woolen tights I had wore as Joseph, I lay on my bed looking down and seeing Emma’s knickers under her tights and just rubbed myself…. I began to worry my mum might come up etc so I thought i better get changed back so replaced the clothes I thought exactly where they were and got the catalog and went back into my room to look at the lady in blue and her friends.

The girls returned and I went into the room with the catalog and straight away they said we know what you’ve been doing, my face dropped, Emma said you’ve been looking at the lady in blue gain and smiled, I said no just the toys, she said and my knickers and tights weren’t like that when I left them, well I went bright red again and she said don’t worry it’s natural to be inquisitive at your age with that naughty laugh she had, and for the first time I thought someone understood.

Unfortunately I was soon to be banned from the room as they thought I was getting to old to see them all be it only 12, but they could see I was an early developer as Emma had once seen a little growth when I was in the room with them and although nothing was said I could see her gaze looking at me as I only had my shorts on, and that unfortunately was that, I wanted so much to be Emma’s boyfriend but 5 or 6 years i was a boy and she was becoming a beautiful young lady who liked “older boys”.

At 14 years of age I was asked to babysit for a few hours every weekend for the next door neighbours, as they knew I could phone my mum if any problems and I had the tv and Atari Console to myself as the children were already asleep and never woke up.

Whilst there is one evening everything quiet and I went to the toilet, and opened up the linen basket to see a sexy red lace thong, I immediately took them out and looked at them longingly, and without thinking, almost instinctively took off my shorts and pants and slipped them on….. WOW I had the biggest erection I had ever had in the short time I had been having them, I was bulging out of these little red panties and it was such a thrill I had so much precum gushing out I made a mess of the panties and realised I could not put them back into the wash basket for fear of them being seen dirtied, so I slipped them into my pocket and waited for them to come home, I got my pocket money and happily went home, mum said was everything ok I said yeah perfect mum as I ran up to my room, to try them on again, same thing happened, instant erection, and as I rubbed myself I knew this was going to be a lifelong obsession………

I can do a part two sometime,

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Hi Melinda. Welcome. You’ll find all us girls to be friendly and helpful. Thanks for posting such a comprehensive portrayal of your formative years. Sounds like you had a lot of fun, you naughty girl!

I had no inkling at all until my early twenties when for no apparent reason I experienced an overwhelming urge to put some lipstick on, and of course it all just snowballed from there.

Hugs, Chrissie.

Hi Chrissie, I was joining the dots backwards and thats how I got to the School play being my first really feminine feelings.

Only now am I dressing up fully whenever I get the chance.

Mel x x

Great story Melina. I recognized my own behavior in your erotic tale. I was a catalog voyeur and loved every minute of it, confused by the feelings the lingerie induced but not willing to stop. Near my house was a street sign mounted on a pole. For some reason after one catalog episodes I went outside as my loins were still tingling and decided to climb the pole. The feeling of the pole between my legs combined with my straining to reach the top induced an incredible feeling – a feeling that I later realized was a nascent orgasm. Wowsers! I became a pole climbing maniac after viewing the catalogs!

Thanks again for your story. Brought back great memories! Feliz

Wow thank you, Im going to try and find a pole now,

Mel x x

Mel, I like your sense of humor. Welcome to the group. You will fit right in! Feliz xx

🙂 Thank you Feliz, or may I call you Happy 🙂 xx

Mel, you get it! I’m “happy” when I’m my femme version of me. Hugs, Feliz xx

Hi Melina,

Welcome to CDH.  Thanks for retelling your story.  I too enjoyed looking through the department store catalogs.

Alice

Hi Melina nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Thank you for a wonderful intro girlfriend as we have a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here .. They tell about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Melina as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Great story-telling, Melina.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Rose Ross
      Lady

Great to read of your early experiences, they are the ones that stay the longest.

Rose x

Hi Rose, im early 50’s now and the story is still as vivid today, and the feelings looking back are amazing,

Mel x x

Rose Ross
          Lady

Hi Melina,

Unfortunately I am seventy now and my first time is still very vivid to me.

Rose x

Never to late to enjoy dressing or looking back, I do wish I was more serious about it in my 20’s as I had much better legs 🙂

Mel x x x

Rose Ross
            Lady

Yes I was slim had good legs and long wavy hair, I should definitely have pushed the boat out a lot more then.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melina I enjoyed reading your intro thankyou for sharing   your thoughts especially our earliest memories. welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Stephanie, Thank you so much, I think ive finally found the place to be..

Mel x x

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi Melina,

Lovely to read about your early memories.

I think tights and school plays were a possible start point for a few of us.
      I got the part of the Pied Piper in the school play at about age 8.
      Tights were involved for me too. In the end I refused to wear them for the actual play as I said they were uncomfortable.
      They weren’t at all uncomfortable, far from it, but I remember being worried that the other kids would make fun of me.

I can’t say definitely whether that was the catalyst, but as an early teen it was certainly tights that I was drawn to and began to try on whenever I was left alone at home.

Looking forward to reading part 2

Lucy

Hi Lucy, Thank you, I think tights, suspenders and stockings etc are the gateway drug to full on CD, i’ve purged so many times over the years and regret it every time, well now i’m turning into a clothes hoarder, I have more Femme than male clothes as shopping for male clothes does nothing for me.

Mel x x

Lucy Bancroft
          Ambassador

I know what you mean about shopping Melina.
          I’ve only been regularly dressing for about 18 months, but I think that I’ve already spent more on femme clothes than I have on male clothes for the last 40 years. As a closet dresser, this is starting to become something of a problem.

Lucy xx

Lucy, I am addicted to Shein at the moment the quality and price is just fantastic many a happy evening spent browsing the pages on my phone,

Mel X X X

Melina,

Some very similar experiences here to myself – from starting off in tights in the school play (I was a reindeer) to secretly trying on my mum’s and perusing through catalogues on a regular basis.

I agree some of those first experiences are the ones that stay (and shape you) forever.

Love to hear Part 2.

Katie.

Hi Katie,

Thank you I have really enjoyed writing about the early days brings back some lovely feelings,

Mel x

p.s i’ll pen part two this week, not sure how explicit your allowed so will keep it tame as don’t wish to offend. x

[postquote quote=738184]
      I started off in mams and sistera

in  the mid-1970s, i would look at mom’s Cosmo mags.    there was something about the Frederick’s of Hollywood ads that got to me.

J J
      Lady

Thank you for the lovely reminiscence. I enjoy reading others’ first experiences. One of the joys of dressing en femme is it opens a whole new world of firsts.

Oh the joys of the Sears catalog! Back in my day the lingerie was pretty boring and functional. Mostly white, beige and a little black. Still it was a source of many a young boy’s fantasy. Interestingly, I never really looked at it in a “I want to wear that” way. I just enjoyed the fantasy, but did a have a couple of dressing experiences in middle school. I always loved lingerie and the best part of dating was getting to buy nice things for girlfriends. I honestly didn’t even think about wearing it for many years until one day I just decided to wear my fiance’s panties…needless to say, I was hooked and have slowly developed my dressing over the next 40 years.

Yes the catalogs were a great sourse of fascination, even now looking online on my phone for girls clothes is so lovely, i never spend anytime looking an boys clothes x x x

J J
          Lady

I still enjoy perusing online catalogs, but miss the printed ones. I got married when VS is just a catalog company and spent endless hours looking at and order from their catalogs. At the time it was for my wife, as I was not dressing at the time, but deep down I think I really longed for all the pretty things for myself and it wasn’t long before I started to wear such items.  Fortunately VS went into all the malls so I could shop in person. Again, at first for my wife, but I soon started shopping for myself. Trying on pretty lingerie in store is a wonderful experience and I now shop exclusively in start for all my dresses and lingerie.

Wow I havent been to a shop to try things on but how nice does that sound,

Maybe something to look forward to, I have brought underwear from shops but hurriedly scanned and paid for them and ran out as quick as possible. 🙂

Melina X X X

Same here! The lady’s section in the old Sears and Roebuck catalogue. I wanted to be a lady back as a kid!

Ok already! You’re killing me!! Part 2!!! I wait with baited breath! Old saying..not sure of the meaning, but I would love part 2!!!!! Good story teller🥰

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Jenny Lynn.
      Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Melina,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?