Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Friends,

Well I took the big step, with my wife’s loving support, to shave my legs for the first time this past Tuesday.   Yes, it feels amazingly good and feminine, BUT, I’m still very ‘aware’ of them being shaved – they feel colder and I’m reminded by some sensation one way or another about once an hour that “hey, your legs are different than before.”  So two questions for those of you who have shaved your legs:

1.  When will this sensation pass and my shaved legs not be constantly reminding me of their new status?

2.  Just how ‘high’ do you all go when shaving your legs?  I stopped short of actually getting to the spot where my thigh meets my groin, but high enough that even in a short dress or skirt, there would be no hair showing on my legs.

Anonymous

Well since it’s your first time. Applause 👏👏👏. Moisturize I use Jergen’s after shower on mine. You need to do this or as you grow back it’ll itche like mad. 4 days until that glorious smooth feeling goes away.

Anonymous

Even when I did dress as a man I was smooth so being smooth is normal to me as cant abide body hair x

I don’t really remember, but since it grows quickly for so many of us, it’ll grow back before you get used to it unless you continue to shave. As to how high… up to but not including my eyebrows. Below there in clean, and like to keep it that way. I use a home IPL treatment everywhere that is working for me.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Just prepare my legs now as moisturiser needs to go on 1st and shave and ten mins after moisturising it again hugs 🤗

Anonymous

All over wherever their is hair it has to go is my way x

Sammatha
      Lady

I love keeping my legs shaved all the time. Its so nice.

Samantha

Anonymous

I don’t feel clean unless I shave all body hair off ! Smooth is a beautiful thing x

Anonymous

Being smooth is my normal 😌

Anonymous

Smooth is normal xx

It is a great feeling to be clean shaven.  I shave every other day fro. Toes to color bone, and beard.  I wish I could get more of my back.

The clean feeling of the first time fades when the hair starts to grow and that is a different sensation, that I needed to address quickly.

Paula

Nancy
        Lady

Paula,

Ugh, back hair… I got the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro shaver to do my back. I’m not going to say that it is easy or convenient, but it is possible to shave your back with it. It has an angled handle that extends quite far. I use it to smooth out my chest/stomach and shoulders too, as the foil shaver attachment can get a lot closer than my clipper.

If anyone has a better way for a low budget CD to get rid of back hair, I’d love to hear it. Laser or waxing cost too much, and I don’t like putting chemicals on my body, Nair doesn’t really agree with my skin.

Birel

Braun makes a cordless foil shaver that comes with a detachable handle designed to reach your back.  It is also waterproof, so it can be used in the shower.

PaulaF

Becka
      Lady

I’ve shaved my legs completely for a long time now. Like anything you get used to it. I love the smooth feeling, and the way they look.

At first I went to great lengths to hide them, but not anymore. It is what it is.

You will do the same, give it time and enjoy the great feeling!

Rebecka

Nancy
      Lady

I only shave a couple times a week. So, after growing a few days of stubble, I get that wonderful, freshly shaven sensation again whenever I shave them. I moisturize my wet legs with Aveeno lotion every morning when I get out of the bath, and they never feel itchy or anything as the hair starts to grow back.

As far as how high, as high as I can go and still consider it part of my legs.

Birel

Trisha
      Duchess

I don’t think it ever feels “normal”   I assume you mean like it did before you shaved. Your legs shaved are way more sensitive to touch. Which is awesome.

I have been smooth, with only a couple of drastic times when I wasn’t, since I was about 15.  That started as nose to toes smooth, and has been so since then.  That is normal for me.

PaulaF

I think you will become used to the new normal (shaved) quickly. I shaved my legs even before I dressed. I was a runner and soon found a hairy leg didn’t feel right. I shave my legs from my toes to hips.

I epilate from the chin down, and do right up to and against the “attachments’ there I just use a short trimmer
      As for feeling normal, this is the “new Normal”, though I hate that expression and what it means, now, lol. If you stay shaved, they will never feel as they once did, your legs/body will always be a little more sensitive, without that hair keeping things away. And it feels soooo lovely
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Hi Marcellette,
      What a wonderful “first time” for you and with approval and acceptance from your wife!
      You’ve skipped the part about hiding your shaved legs from her until you get used to it and she notices.
      I just love waking up in the morning, stretching and feeling my legs slide against each other. Hmmm … delicious! So .. no I guess I’m still not used to it.
      I never really liked body hair so I keep everything shaved with an electric shaver/trimmer.

Hugs
      Jillian

My account
      Okay if your definition of normal is feel the same as before you shaved. Well that will not happen.
      It may not seem like such a dramatic step, but it is. Not only have you altered your outside appearance, You have changed you way of thinking.

For me it was excepting my desire to be feminine. And embracing it.

The first time, Oh my god. So many things physical and emotional

The freezing to death will pass very quickly usually a couple days.

The uncontrollable desire to rub your legs together and feel the smoothness and femininity.

I hope that never stops. I love it!

Emotionally I think is a different journey for everyone

All’s I can speak to is my own. I have zero regrets. It’s where I want to be physically and mentally. As a man I bitched and complained about shaving just my face. Now the shaving process it shall we say increased exponentially! But it doesn’t seem like such a chore, I look forward to it and feeling smooth and Yes! Sexy.

Hope this helps

I currently shave from my toes all the way up to the hip joint. The feeling is lovely but I find it is more enhanced if I moisturise my legs as well.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?