- April 30, 2021 at 6:31 am #485814Marcellette LavalParticipantRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 409 times
Well I took the big step, with my wife’s loving support, to shave my legs for the first time this past Tuesday. Yes, it feels amazingly good and feminine, BUT, I’m still very ‘aware’ of them being shaved – they feel colder and I’m reminded by some sensation one way or another about once an hour that “hey, your legs are different than before.” So two questions for those of you who have shaved your legs:
1. When will this sensation pass and my shaved legs not be constantly reminding me of their new status?
2. Just how ‘high’ do you all go when shaving your legs? I stopped short of actually getting to the spot where my thigh meets my groin, but high enough that even in a short dress or skirt, there would be no hair showing on my legs.
- May 2, 2021 at 2:14 pm #486844Jen ScarletLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I currently shave from my toes all the way up to the hip joint. The feeling is lovely but I find it is more enhanced if I moisturise my legs as well.
- May 2, 2021 at 6:31 am #486696Mandy ShemanLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Okay if your definition of normal is feel the same as before you shaved. Well that will not happen.
It may not seem like such a dramatic step, but it is. Not only have you altered your outside appearance, You have changed you way of thinking.
For me it was excepting my desire to be feminine. And embracing it.
The first time, Oh my god. So many things physical and emotional
The freezing to death will pass very quickly usually a couple days.
The uncontrollable desire to rub your legs together and feel the smoothness and femininity.
I hope that never stops. I love it!
Emotionally I think is a different journey for everyone
All’s I can speak to is my own. I have zero regrets. It’s where I want to be physically and mentally. As a man I bitched and complained about shaving just my face. Now the shaving process it shall we say increased exponentially! But it doesn’t seem like such a chore, I look forward to it and feeling smooth and Yes! Sexy.
Hope this helps
- May 2, 2021 at 5:03 am #486656JillianWLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 130Has thanked: 255 timesBeen thanked: 486 times
What a wonderful “first time” for you and with approval and acceptance from your wife!
You’ve skipped the part about hiding your shaved legs from her until you get used to it and she notices.
I just love waking up in the morning, stretching and feeling my legs slide against each other. Hmmm … delicious! So .. no I guess I’m still not used to it.
I never really liked body hair so I keep everything shaved with an electric shaver/trimmer.
- May 2, 2021 at 4:56 am #486655Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 860Has thanked: 8601 timesBeen thanked: 3781 times
I epilate from the chin down, and do right up to and against the “attachments’ there I just use a short trimmer
As for feeling normal, this is the “new Normal”, though I hate that expression and what it means, now, lol. If you stay shaved, they will never feel as they once did, your legs/body will always be a little more sensitive, without that hair keeping things away. And it feels soooo lovely
- May 2, 2021 at 4:48 am #486650Lorna MacDuffLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I think you will become used to the new normal (shaved) quickly. I shaved my legs even before I dressed. I was a runner and soon found a hairy leg didn’t feel right. I shave my legs from my toes to hips.
- May 1, 2021 at 9:59 pm #486577Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1066Has thanked: 14130 timesBeen thanked: 4221 times
- May 1, 2021 at 6:37 pm #486509Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 167Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 836 times
- May 1, 2021 at 2:38 pm #486422Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 95Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
I only shave a couple times a week. So, after growing a few days of stubble, I get that wonderful, freshly shaven sensation again whenever I shave them. I moisturize my wet legs with Aveeno lotion every morning when I get out of the bath, and they never feel itchy or anything as the hair starts to grow back.
As far as how high, as high as I can go and still consider it part of my legs.
- May 1, 2021 at 7:07 am #486290rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 85Replies: 970Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 2139 times
I’ve shaved my legs completely for a long time now. Like anything you get used to it. I love the smooth feeling, and the way they look.
At first I went to great lengths to hide them, but not anymore. It is what it is.
You will do the same, give it time and enjoy the great feeling!
- April 30, 2021 at 3:27 pm #486013Paula HereLadyRegistered On: April 13, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 87Has thanked: 339 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
It is a great feeling to be clean shaven. I shave every other day fro. Toes to color bone, and beard. I wish I could get more of my back.
The clean feeling of the first time fades when the hair starts to grow and that is a different sensation, that I needed to address quickly.
- May 3, 2021 at 5:29 am #487059Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1066Has thanked: 14130 timesBeen thanked: 4221 times
Braun makes a cordless foil shaver that comes with a detachable handle designed to reach your back. It is also waterproof, so it can be used in the shower.
- May 2, 2021 at 1:52 pm #486838Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 95Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 453 times
Ugh, back hair… I got the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro shaver to do my back. I’m not going to say that it is easy or convenient, but it is possible to shave your back with it. It has an angled handle that extends quite far. I use it to smooth out my chest/stomach and shoulders too, as the foil shaver attachment can get a lot closer than my clipper.
If anyone has a better way for a low budget CD to get rid of back hair, I’d love to hear it. Laser or waxing cost too much, and I don’t like putting chemicals on my body, Nair doesn’t really agree with my skin.
- April 30, 2021 at 9:38 am #485871GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1162Has thanked: 9913 timesBeen thanked: 4773 times
- April 30, 2021 at 8:02 am #485838SammathaLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 225Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
- April 30, 2021 at 7:59 am #485836
- April 30, 2021 at 7:58 am #485835Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 297Has thanked: 762 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
- April 30, 2021 at 7:38 am #485829Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 891Has thanked: 12488 timesBeen thanked: 3300 times
I don’t really remember, but since it grows quickly for so many of us, it’ll grow back before you get used to it unless you continue to shave. As to how high… up to but not including my eyebrows. Below there in clean, and like to keep it that way. I use a home IPL treatment everywhere that is working for me.
- April 30, 2021 at 6:41 am #485816Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 55Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
Well since it’s your first time. Applause 👏👏👏. Moisturize I use Jergen’s after shower on mine. You need to do this or as you grow back it’ll itche like mad. 4 days until that glorious smooth feeling goes away.
- April 30, 2021 at 9:36 am #485870
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.