Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This may be of interest to more than just me, I think: how long does it typically take before public photos appear on the site? I sent some a couple of days ago and they haven’t shown up yet. I doubt they were rejected–they may be a little bit revealing, but no more than my profile “photo” (actually a cartoon self-portrait). Thanks for any information from anyone who knows.

Anonymous

It can take minutes or a couple of days. I’ve found it is usually within a day however. Check the current batch of photos (“All Crossdresser Photos”) and if you see new photos appearing and yours haven’t then either something went wrong with the upload or the mods have rejected them.

Which does lead to the question, if a photo is rejected do they let the person know?

Hi Dulci,

Of the MANY positive aspects of this site that we all appreciate and enjoy, posting pics is not always one of them.

It appears to be a willy nilly approach.

Once uploaded a mystery moderator subjectively reviews them within an unset amount of time, if they are accepted, they show up.

I and others have loaded non explicits that haven’t appeared.

If not, you just wait and wonder! There is apparently no mechanism in place to let you know if or why it was rejected, and possibly appeal that somewhat personal decision.

best of luck,

Maybe on the next upgrade

I would imagine  that the running of this site , to please everyone  all of the time is  impossible and i am more than quite shure they are doing thier very best . I just wonder from how many countrys do we come from ! and from how many time changes there lies the complexities.

hi Dulcinea 🙂 . It all depends on what time we have! and who is doing it! also you have to respect the different time zones too. If you live in Australia for instance, then some of us might be at work or in bed asleep! there are a small team of us doing the photos, we do our best! usually though as jasmine correctly says, it can be minutes to a couple of days, mostly though as long as your picture is acceptable, it is usually within a day. 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

OK, so is there a “step two” if it’s been four days now and my pictures still haven’t shown up in my public photos? Re-submit them? Assume, without proof, that they must have been rejected although they’re no more revealing than my profile photo? Request an improvement in the procedures regarding submitted photos, which Olivia seemed to suggest was needed? Or what? Thanks to everyone for all past and future information!

Hello Dulci

Just curious if maybe you got a response to you directly that wasn’t included as part of this post, I don’t recall seeing your pic.

No response yet. My time has been pretty tight, but I’ll try to ask around before too long.

Hi The reasons are many for photos not appearing in the public photos. Firstly, they have to be within fairly strict criteria, no nudity, no pics not of the person, or poor quality pics. Now before i get my head bitten off, i’m not suggesting the uploaded photos were of that nature, it could simply be a computer error, or the site being down, we have been updating the site on and off. I suggest, if you have not done already, re-submitting the said photo(s) and take it from there. If they have not appeared after the maximum of two days, more like one, then contact an ambassador directly such as myself or Rhonda 🙂 . Sorry that you have experienced problems, we all work tirelessly here, but things do sometimes slip through the net as it were.

Fiona (Media Ambassador) xxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?