Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I absolutely love wearing my bra and panties daily. I have always been a girl and I have always loved dressing up as a girl.  I have a huge collection of bras and panties

I wear only Victoria secrets panties.  I have over 250 pairs of panties.  I have always loved wearing them and they totally make me feel like a total girl. I have many colors and I have always been in love with the bikini style. My favorite color is pink and black.  I have so many panties that I can wear a new pair every day  .

I also wear women’s jeans every day.  I have always loved the feeling of wearing a pair of panties with my favorite pair of jeans.  I usually wear pink panties with my favorite jeans.  I will occasionally wear black panties.

I love wearing my bra as well.  I have a huge collection of bras and have many different styles and sizes.  I have always loved dressing up in women’s clothing since I was young.

I have now been wearing for years and have always loved how I feel while I’m dressed. I can’t explain why I totally love the feeling of wearing a bra and panties and dressing like a total girl ..

I love going shopping while I’m dressed and have bought lots of lingerie and women’s clothes for my self. I have shopped at Victoria’s secret for all my own bras and panties and always have been dressed while I’m at the store. I feel comfortable with being a girl who is lucky enough to shop for herself.

I have been shopping for myself and I have a huge collection.  I have over 250 pairs of panties.  I have 120 bras and 45 different styles of lingerie. I absolutely love wearing lingerie with garters and stockings.

I also have a selection of forms  . I have 4 different sizes. I love wearing all my bras with forms.. I usually wear my xl forms almost all the time  .

I also have a sexy selection of women clothes. I have 6 pairs of Jean’s and 17 tops and 4 button up shirts and 3 sweaters and 2 jackets.

I am a  total girl and dress like a girl.  I love wearing my bra and panties daily and I have always been a girl inside. My passion for lingerie and women’s clothing will never change. I would like to know how passionate you are about your relationship with your bras and panties.

Not much, Roberta.

I have 2 bras and 3 pairs of panties. Wish I had more, but I would have a storage problem.

Jessica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I probably have 30 bras and 50 pairs of panties.When I was a kid, I loved looking in magazines and department store catalogues, loving to see all the pretty and wonderful clothes I wanted so much. Some of my fantasy attire was matching bra and panties. I so wanted them.

When I was 18 and got my own place, I began buying all those wonderful clothes I desired for so long. Matching bra and panties was high on my list. When I put them on, I felt a feeling of euphoria I had never felt before. I also found so many wonderful bras and panties that didn’t match but were so lovely I just had to have them.

Along with my pantyhose, heels, dress, pretty hair and makeup, I just love my bras and panties.

Anonymous

My wardrobe is very modest in comparison, although my femme collection is larger than my guy stuff ever was – and it is heavily tilted in favor of ladies’ jeans, also.  Currently 14 bras and about a dozen panties, mostly black.  The high-rise style I find most comfortable doesn’t seem to come in bright, pretty colors, darn it!

Hi Roberta. Like so many of us being shut in during the virus out break I have been looking for things to do. My wife said it would be A good time for me to go through the closet and sort out the things that no longer fit or are to shabby to wear. This time going through things I haven’t seen in A very long time I was surprised how much I had stached away and how much would no longer fit me. Going through some rubber maid containers I found over fifty bras that were much to small for me and too large for my wife so as much as I hated to they went into the salvation army bag along with several full slips and seven dresses and ten skirts. On the the plus side I found over twenty bras I had put aside several years ago that were A bit to large but now fit just fine. I have come to the realization that I have way too many bras and panties  so it’s time to stop buying and enjoy what I have. I have over two hundred bras and three hundred panties and girdles. Not to mention all the dresses skirts and all the other clothes. My wife is very happy to see me finely going to get rid of all the things that no longer fit and are taking up so much closet space. I can only hope some salvation army shopper will enjoy those things as much as I did

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/how-many-bras-do-you-have/

I’m not sure if it’s about how many bras I own, but more about the quality of the bras that I do have. I only need a few high quality bras, in a few different styles, types and colors. I don’t think the quantity of bras really matters.

-SR-

Anonymous

I have a lot of panties, haven’t counted them but I wouldn’t be surprised if I have 100 pair. Bras perhaps a dozen. About 6 or 8 one piece baiting suits and a few 2 piece. I also enjoy panties with women’s jeans and often wear them to work. I don’t think anyone has noticed my jeans are women’s but curious if anyone has noticed my panty lines when I wear certain pairs of pants.

Finding 3 pairs of nylon panties in a dresser drawer in my grand aunt’s spare bedroom is what got me started wearing adult women’s clothes. I’d definitely say panties are the item of female attire I love the most. Any place that sells ladies clothes, the panty section is the first place I start browsing. A couple of other thoughts; panties are the easiest to store or hide, they don’t take up much space. Also panties are, for the most part, the most inexpensive fem item to buy.

I currently have 14 bras and 43 panties. I’ve also recently bought some new panties, so I’d say I’m over 50 pairs now.

Hi, you must be my soul sister. I absolutely love bras, panties and lingerie. I have seven more bras on the way, I just bought a few locally. I’ve got to be hitting near 400 bras and at least a couple of hundred or more panties. I think I have 6 garter belts, loads of stockings, quite a few camisoles and half slips ,a few full slips. These items are my most enjoyable part of my female wardrobe and where them regardless of whether I’m in female clothes or not.

to answer your question, you have me beat by leaps and bounds!!!

But to be honest, I have as much as i can buy/store/hide as possible.

Right now, it i hidden. Soon when it i not, watch out world!!!

In a perfect world, I’d have as much his and hers closet, but making sure HERS beat HIS every time…

Hi Roberta,

bra and panties, bras I have 7 pairs at the moment, and panties too many to mention mainly pink , then black and various other colours. As much as I love wearing my bra and panties my passion is lovely light flowing strappy dresses 👗.

krissy 💕💕

Anonymous

I probably have a dozen maybe a few more bras. And probably 40 or so pairs of panties. Mostly red and black but some other colors to match my clothes. I have a lot of jeans leggings and leather pants. Probably 8 pairs of faux leather pants and a dozen each of jeans and leggings. And I like dresses. I have about 10 so fa. Just building my wardrobe back after my ex

I might be crazy lol but I have about 500-600 pairs of panties mostly thongs and cheekies. But have a few of the other style most of my pairs are from vs and vs pink. I have a few from aerie and gilly Hicks as well.!!!,,!

Hey girls,  I have about 30 matching bras and panties.  I think I have around 200 panties in total.  I love panty sales so don’t judge.  I’ve been wearing VS a lot lately.  My favorites are Maidenform, Jockey (NLP got me started wearing panties everyday) and Vanity Fair.

I’m wearing a white VS seamless cotton thong, lace bra, forms, flouncy mini skirt, and VS tee shirt as I write this.  Spending the day in femme.

Kisses,

Molly

This is like an addiction for me, I can’t stop buying and collecting, I have bras that I haven’t worn in years because I have others that I just love. I could probably go over a year without doing laundry for my panties and maybe 10 months with bras

Hi, I just started moving today and was stunned at the amount of bras,panties and other lingerie. 3/4 of my massive bra collection and most of my dresses, skirts, pants, etc are still in storage. I’ve been without my own place for months, unable to dress. I took a shower, put on black polka dit VS panties and a lacy bra under my man clothes and oooh it feels so good. I’ll wear lingerie every day day. Hugs

1. Hi, I just started moving today and was stunned at the amount of bras,panties and other lingerie. 3/4 of my massive bra collection and most of my dresses, skirts, pants, etc are still in storage. I’ve been without my own place for months, unable to dress. I took a shower, put on black polka dit VS panties and a lacy bra under my man clothes and oooh it feels so good. I’ll wear lingerie every day day. Hugs

I have about 20 bras right now.  In the past I have had many more at one time or another but got rid of several.  Now, I have no clue how many panties I have.  There are two drawer’s full in my dresser with nothing but panties.  There is probably any color you can think of, plus the ones that match my bra’s in color and amount of lace.  For several of my bras, I have matching bikini, hipster, French cut, and even briefs.  Plus several plain white cotton bikini’s for wearing under my shorts or jeans when I am doing yard work and other home maintenance tasks.

PaulaF

yea I have probable 30 pairs of panties and bras of every shape and color. I wear them almost every day. They include halter top and strapless and underwire to lifts. I just adore wearing a bra to feel myself

I currently own 85 bras and 122 pairs of panties!!:) Trying to even it out! Guess I’ll have to go shopping for more bras!! Online of course!!:(

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?