Tagged: How many bras?
- March 22, 2021 at 11:44 am #467500Marie ClaireParticipantRegistered On: February 6, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 9Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
How many bras do you have?
I have about 30 bras… yes, i have more than many women!
19 users thanked author for this post.
- April 20, 2021 at 7:28 pm #481729
- April 20, 2021 at 7:24 pm #481728Octavia LongDuchessRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 80Has thanked: 554 timesBeen thanked: 600 times
I have two black regular bras? I would call them convertible. They can be strapless. I have seven sport bras they are tight but I love the hug feeling and I can wear them with or without forms. I recently ordered a long sleeve dress that looked like a sweater. It was so cute and I love the way it looks on me. I did not notice when I ordered it that it was backless. So now I have ordered two sets of adhesive bras. One set is a lace up. I am looking forward to trying them. I love my forms but I have boobs naturally. They are just a little too firm and wide to look right in a dress.
- April 20, 2021 at 7:03 pm #481723
- April 20, 2021 at 3:42 pm #481650Anna BethLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 28Has thanked: 240 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
- April 20, 2021 at 11:44 am #481577
- April 20, 2021 at 10:59 am #481568Elizabeth JenkinsLadyRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
I love wearing brassieres and do so all day every day. I have two dresser drawers full of brassieres- three or four dozen- and more are on the way.
There’s nothing sexier than women wearing nice pretty bras.
- April 20, 2021 at 10:40 am #481562
- March 25, 2021 at 9:29 pm #469215Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 49Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 262 times
I was recently gifted several new bras by another crossdresser I met through another site, which brings the total up to 7 or 8 (one is a sports bra my roommate/ex-girlfriend gave me, but I’m unsure if it actually fits so not sure whether to count it or not haha.)
- March 24, 2021 at 7:46 pm #468773Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 72Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
- March 24, 2021 at 7:40 pm #468770Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1283Has thanked: 3688 timesBeen thanked: 3545 times
- March 24, 2021 at 6:47 pm #468749Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 645Has thanked: 1118 timesBeen thanked: 2106 times
- April 20, 2021 at 12:03 pm #481582
- March 24, 2021 at 6:20 pm #468739Kelly AnnDuchessRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 261 times
I have about 20 bras at the moment l💜ve my satin and lace push up bras I’ve recently purchased a lovley baby pink and soft purple my two favourite colours
And there’s no better feeling when wearing a bra
- March 25, 2021 at 1:04 am #468833
- March 24, 2021 at 5:44 pm #468712Teri RayLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
- March 24, 2021 at 5:33 pm #468709Alice BlackDuchessRegistered On: January 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 166Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
I have 3 bras that fit my measurements(42B) and 1 Bra that fits my breast forms. I have a black lace bra, black strapless bra and a pink satin bra(my favorite) that are my breast size. I also have a white bra that I can wear with my breast forms.
All this bra talk, I think I will go on Amazon and buy some more.
- March 24, 2021 at 3:29 pm #468661JoanLadyRegistered On: May 29, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
If my wife knew, she would go berserk on me! I have upwards of 45 bras and I LUV them all! I still get SO tempted every time I see some thing new and beautiful/sexy. Can’t resist adding to the collection. My current favorite is a pink, satin and lace, wireless bra that fits very nicely with my largest breast forms!
Panties? Oh, don’t get me started!
- March 24, 2021 at 3:15 pm #468646K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 630Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 1196 times
- March 24, 2021 at 11:16 am #468554
- March 23, 2021 at 9:34 pm #468364Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 78Replies: 791Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2610 times
I’m down to a “mere” 20 or so, all 40/18C cups and all underwires. (Best for holding breast forms!!)
One is strapless for one of my formal off the shoulder evening gowns the others are “regular” ,but some of those are “full cup” styles. I have one slightly large set of breast forms and they look lovely in these Wacoal “retro chic” style bras… (I’m a bit retro , aka over 70 and sometimes I think I’m “chic”. Perfect fit and description)
A now hard to get Australian brand Faryerorm Coral bras are by far my “faves”. Perfect fit my my “regular ” C Cup forms and are soooooooo comfy… I own about six of them all in pastel colours… White is boring.!!
Most have matching briefs or panties
I recently donated 9 bras to a women'[s refuge, which is a/. about 3 times more than my SO owns and b/. included 3 styles of Fayreforms bought several months/years apart, but bought sans a fitting, I found out the hard and painful way taht the underwires come up toop far into my armpits…
Oh, I did forget to mention the 5 or 6 A cup bras I wear when its too warm to wear forms at night. (Different bed and room to my SO).
In winter I can wear these all day under my “layered” male drab… panties, tights and cami too!!
Happy (bra dressing
- March 23, 2021 at 8:50 pm #468359Roni CalinLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 85Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 222 times
- March 23, 2021 at 6:50 pm #468305Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 775Has thanked: 11314 timesBeen thanked: 2933 times
Only 2 regular bras, and according to my wife, neither one is right. Last week, she was going to take me to Torrid for a bra fitting, but life happened (see previous post), and that didn’t happen. Now scheduled for this Thursday. I do have a number (greater than ten but… don’t know how many) sports bras and sleeping bras which i wear under drab at work. I seem to have a bit of trouble finding sports bras that fit my chest size though. Have to keep looking…
- March 23, 2021 at 6:04 pm #468293RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 114Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
I may have a problem. TeeHee. I have a trunk full of bras and panties. I just ordered a set of six bras in different hues of pastels. Then I also ordered a set of satin panties to match. So, I say ladies is…..you can NEVER have too many bras. It all the mood in which one you want to wear.
- March 23, 2021 at 4:15 pm #468233Trevor BryantLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- March 23, 2021 at 2:12 pm #468168Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1029Has thanked: 13098 timesBeen thanked: 4061 times
Even if this is a retread question, I don’t mind answering again as I cannot find the old thread and my tally changes fairly regularly anyway.
As of today (I stopped reading nd went to count) I have 57 bras in the top 2 drawers of my lingerie chest. First drawer are my utilitarian, cotton athletic styles, and my plain white everyday bras. The 2d drawer is my pretty/sexy/special occasion bras, to include a couple of ‘all in one body briefer’ from Rago.
There are many colors, both sexy and plain, black, white, nude/beige, pastels, even one red and black hottie bra and panty set, for special occaisons.
Many of my bras are the same styles, but in different colors, like my Rago long line bras (style 2202 in all 3 colors). I for one, don’t like the t-shirt bras. If I want or need a smooth look to my blouses, I will wear a half slip or silk cami over my lacey finery.
Note to Leah: Hon, how can we ever have too many panties?🙀😽
- March 24, 2021 at 10:53 am #468548
- March 23, 2021 at 11:11 am #468081
- March 23, 2021 at 11:07 am #468076AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- March 23, 2021 at 10:32 am #468064Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 206Has thanked: 2093 timesBeen thanked: 961 times
- March 23, 2021 at 10:53 am #468073Candice FisherLadyRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 41 times
I have a little more than 50 bras. I know that’s crazy, but there are so many pretty bras! I have sports bras, padded bras, no pad bras, front close bras, front close bras with racer back. The racer back bras, I wear for work, cause co-workers greet each other with a hug and I don’t want them to feel the bra hooks😬. I normally wear a flexees camisole to hide the bra straps.
- March 23, 2021 at 9:40 am #468027helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 141Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 384 times
- March 23, 2021 at 9:04 am #468010
- March 23, 2021 at 8:57 am #468006Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 50Has thanked: 240 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
Ok, I need to get this off my chest, and I’m not referring to the bra I currently have on. Lighten up, ladies. Take a deep breath, heave your bra-covered chest, then exhale. This may be an unimportant topic without any life altering ramifications. It may also be a topic that has been brought up before. But, ask yourself if you want to take the time to fish the forums to find this topic, then 30 minutes later you may or may not find a similar topic. I don’t have that much time.
Anyway, not every topic has to be earth shattering, life altering or cataclysmic. Take a step back, then smile, under your mask, of course, and see a bit of the twisted humor of a bunch of men chatting about how many bras they own. As Sergeant Hulka said in the movie “Stripes,” “Lighten up Francis.”
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Now on with the countdown:
53 bras, not including all in ones, camisoles and bra extenders.
I hope everyone has a great day. Get your bra on!
- March 23, 2021 at 8:41 am #467997Leslies Ann Gray GirlLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 136Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 529 times
Hi Ladies , Well lets see , i have a large chest of drawers . Top drawer is panties , middle is bras and the bottom is slips . Pantie drawer is packed , i could maybe squeeze in a playing card , bra drawer is packed and the only time i go into there is to pick out something different to wear and for get the slip drawer as i keep out three long and one half slip to keep from opening it . I have bras on the chair next to the bed and some in the lingerie cabnet , whew , i would guess maybe 50 , or more . To say i have a bra fetish would be the best description of me , panties as well and oh yes i just love a pretty slip , i mean who doesn’t , right ? Ladies its just the way a woman is , men collect tools , cars , guns , knives etc . , we collect lingerie , were fem and this is the way we are , so guys get used to it , snicker . I’m a girl and i love it and it will always show . Lets see what’s new in bras on google , Ta . Leslie
- March 23, 2021 at 8:27 am #467991LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 218Has thanked: 2957 timesBeen thanked: 703 times
- March 23, 2021 at 4:47 am #467914MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 561Has thanked: 140 timesBeen thanked: 1232 times
Not counting sports bras, I have enough bras to go three months without doing the laundry. I’m not sure of the number, but know from experience as I have gone three months between washing them, and I wear a bra daily.
- March 23, 2021 at 1:35 am #467867
- March 23, 2021 at 12:06 am #467849stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1955Has thanked: 3115 timesBeen thanked: 8996 times
H0 Hum! What a rather pointless question. Shall I go and count my screwdrivers, or toilet rolls? Or … more interesting …. how many legs in my hosiery?… better still how many pairs of panties do I have?
Sorry, sense of humour low this morning. Feeling waspish. Ignore me. No offence meant.
- March 23, 2021 at 1:46 am #467869Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2908 times
Waspish… certainly! Be chastised! Don’t ever be waspish again! Queen bee ohh, yes… your sting has been felt!
But… Plumb… you, waspish? Never! It seems as though your tolerance for posts about very non-topical interest is understandably low.
Love your posts… if you feel for unloading… a pm might be the business!
love you Polly
- March 22, 2021 at 9:32 pm #467817LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2908 times
Hmmm… how many stars in the universe?
Two five hook longlines, two seven hook longlines, two nine hook extra longlines…
Seven underwired D cups, four no-underwire DD cup, one underwire crossover strap DD, two sports bras…
Now… does full corsetry apply to bra ownership?
So, that makes 20 without counting my lovely corsetry. Ohh… I have four more bras arriving this week… just to replace the four I have just sold!
Do I get a star for this? Maybe a silver star? There are girls with closets full!
Polly is supported! 👙🩱
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Polly Stewart.
- March 22, 2021 at 8:53 pm #467808Vecca SennLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 121Has thanked: 647 timesBeen thanked: 375 times
- March 22, 2021 at 5:52 pm #467721
- March 22, 2021 at 5:49 pm #467720Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
OK, you actually made me drop what I was doing and count them!
I have 18 in my main bra drawers. I may have more but I cant be bothered looking. 🙂
I had more but since I don’t need breast forms anymore I donated some and threw out the worn out ones. I probably had about 30 or so before, but I am practical about necessities.
So the official bra count, that is bra’s that I actually wear regularly is 18.
I have three Warners 38b (model 01244) that I rarely wear anymore because I outgrew them and they aren’t very stretchy so they don’t fit well usually. I have three Warners 38C 7-1044 that are my main choice. Very comfy, they fit well and don’t seem to care if they have some slack or overfill.
I’m not sure why I swell and shrink a bit but I do,
I have three Calvin Klein 38B foam cup underwire bras (don’t see a model number on them) that seem to fit me at my biggest? Really? So Calvin at 38B fits perfect and Warners at 38B is like banding me flat?? I think bra sizes are needing some standardization here. LOL.
I have three vintage bra’s including one genuine 1950’s bullet bra, one fun nursing bra (don’t ask, it was my wife’s idea) from Top Shop in NYC, two padded bras that are ridiculous… which is why:
A-I rarely wear them
B- is the reason I love them!
I’m missing a couple of descriptions here but what they hey, I already gave you too much information…. you will just have to trust me, its 18. 🙂
So, that’s my unofficial official count.
I think I am going to donate the Warner 38B bras.
They never fit anymore and aren’t comfortable…, so just Why?
This will unofficially bring my total down to 15.
Thank you for your patience regarding my TMI posts. ;-b
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Kristine O'Cleirigh.
- March 22, 2021 at 5:44 pm #467711Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1296Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1461 times
- March 22, 2021 at 5:34 pm #467703
- March 22, 2021 at 4:48 pm #467693KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 535Has thanked: 1293 timesBeen thanked: 2315 times
Hi Marie Claire, I just counted them, Close to 50 – all styles, all colors. I have also donated in the past about 20 to the local thrift stores as they didn’t fit as well as they should. In hindsight I wish I kept a few of those that I gave away – some of them were very expensive. I guess somebody got themselves a good deal at the thrift store – maybe another CD? I guess then they went to a good cause. Hugs, Krista
- March 22, 2021 at 4:02 pm #467667GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1047Has thanked: 9081 timesBeen thanked: 4310 times
- March 22, 2021 at 9:22 pm #467815LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2908 times
- March 22, 2021 at 4:00 pm #467666
- March 22, 2021 at 3:55 pm #467662Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 156Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 511 times
- March 22, 2021 at 1:44 pm #467542Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 24Replies: 768Has thanked: 3079 timesBeen thanked: 3063 times
- March 22, 2021 at 1:02 pm #467524
- March 22, 2021 at 12:50 pm #467518
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.