Viewing 102 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How  many bras do you have?

I have about 30 bras… yes, i have more than many women!

Between my bras for my forms and bralettes I have 35.
      Ashley

I have 12. A mix of bandeau, underwired, non-wired, sports & cami bras. Love them all.

Five! My favourite is a ‘two size bigger’ black and red leopard print💓.

It  seems I have to do some shopping to catch up!

❤️Bianca

Probably only about 11 or 12 with the matching bottoms of course. I have a mix of padded and soft cups.

I have more than I need and for sure more than my wife.

Cynthia

As of now I have approximately 30 bras, sports bras, soft cup, 2 molded cups an underwires.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Marie Claire, I just counted them, Close to 50 – all styles, all colors.  I have also donated in the past about 20 to the local thrift stores as they didn’t fit as well as they should.  In hindsight I wish I kept a few of those that I gave away – some of them were very expensive. I guess somebody got themselves a good deal at the thrift store – maybe another CD?  I guess then they went to a good cause.  Hugs, Krista

6 bras, panties….way too many to count 🙂

Huggs

Christie

wow I only have 2 bra’s and 2 bra and panties all in one, 2 that have clips at the bottom,  1 pair is a nice pair to wear it has a slot to put my boob inserts in and stays in the right place

OK, you actually made me drop what I was doing and count them!
      I have 18 in my main bra drawers. I may have more but I cant be bothered looking. 🙂
      I had more but since I don’t need breast forms anymore I donated some and threw out the worn out ones. I probably had about 30 or so before, but I am practical about necessities.
      So the official bra count, that is bra’s that I actually wear regularly is 18.

I have three Warners 38b (model 01244) that I rarely wear anymore because I outgrew them and they aren’t very stretchy so they don’t fit well usually. I have three Warners 38C 7-1044 that are my main choice. Very comfy, they fit well and don’t seem to care if they have some slack or overfill.
      I’m not sure why I swell and shrink a bit but I do,
      I have three Calvin Klein 38B foam cup underwire bras (don’t see a model number on them) that seem to fit me at my biggest? Really? So Calvin at 38B fits perfect and Warners at 38B is like banding me flat?? I think bra sizes are needing some standardization here. LOL.

I have three vintage bra’s including one genuine 1950’s bullet bra, one fun nursing bra (don’t ask, it was my wife’s idea) from Top Shop in NYC, two padded bras that are ridiculous… which is why:
      A-I rarely wear them
      and
      B- is the reason I love them!
      I’m missing a couple of descriptions here but what they hey, I already gave you too much information…. you will just have to trust me, its 18. 🙂

So, that’s my unofficial official count.

Edit:
      I think I am going to donate the Warner 38B bras.
      They never fit anymore and aren’t comfortable…, so just Why?
      This will unofficially bring my total down to 15.
      Thank you for your patience regarding my TMI posts. ;-b

16 of various styles, Half of which are sports bras
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Four sports bras so far. My wife gave them to me over the past couple weeks. I’ve been dressing in some form since I was about 9 but I never owned my own bra until recently.

Hmmm… how many stars in the universe?

Two five hook longlines, two seven hook longlines, two nine hook extra longlines…
      Seven underwired D cups, four no-underwire DD cup, one underwire crossover strap DD, two sports bras…
      Now… does full corsetry apply to bra ownership?

So, that makes 20 without counting my lovely corsetry. Ohh… I have four more bras arriving this week… just to replace the four I have just sold!

Do I get a star for this? Maybe a silver star? There are girls with closets full!

Polly is supported! 👙🩱

Not counting sports bras, I have enough bras to go three months without doing the laundry.  I’m not sure of the number, but know from experience as I have gone three months between washing them, and I wear a bra daily.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Leah
      Baroness

I have about 6 bralettes and 8 bras along with far too many pairs of panties and camisoles.

Anonymous

Hi Ladies , Well lets see , i have a large chest of drawers . Top drawer is panties , middle is bras and the bottom is slips . Pantie drawer is packed , i could maybe squeeze in a playing card , bra drawer is packed and the only time i go into there is to pick out something different to wear and for get the slip drawer as i keep out three long and one half slip to keep from opening it . I have bras on the chair next to the bed and some in the lingerie cabnet , whew , i would guess maybe 50 , or more . To say i have a bra fetish would be the best description of me , panties as well and oh yes i just love a pretty slip , i mean who doesn’t , right ? Ladies its just the way  a woman is , men collect tools , cars , guns , knives etc . , we collect lingerie , were fem and this is the way we are , so guys get used to it , snicker . I’m a girl and i love it and it will always show . Lets see what’s new in bras on google , Ta . Leslie

Ok, I need to get this off my chest, and I’m not referring to the bra I currently have on. Lighten up, ladies. Take a deep breath, heave your bra-covered chest, then exhale. This may be an unimportant topic without any life altering ramifications. It may also be a topic that has been brought up before. But, ask yourself if you want to take the time to fish the forums to find this topic, then 30 minutes later you may or may not find a similar topic. I don’t have that much time.

Anyway, not every topic has to be earth shattering, life altering or cataclysmic. Take a step back, then smile, under your mask, of course, and see a bit of the twisted humor of a bunch of men chatting about how many bras they own. As Sergeant Hulka said in the movie “Stripes,” “Lighten up Francis.”

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. Now on with the countdown:
      53 bras, not including all in ones, camisoles and bra extenders.

I hope everyone has a great day. Get your bra on!

Kay👩🏻‍🦳👄

Anonymous
      Lady

6 bralettes and 14 underwire bras…I love my bras!

Sandy

Hello Marie,            I have about 15 bra,s.  5 are white cotton ones, 5 white lace non wired & 4 black lace ones, & one pink.   love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

I have 5

Eva

I have a little more than 50 bras. I know that’s crazy, but there are so many pretty bras! I have sports bras, padded bras, no pad bras, front close bras, front close bras with racer back. The racer back bras, I wear for work, cause co-workers greet each other with a hug and I don’t want them to feel the bra hooks😬.  I normally wear a flexees camisole to hide the bra straps.
        Candice

Anonymous

Hi girls I’m Yaznaliza

Myself only keep 3 black bras…then time pass and is the moment to buy new ones, always black underwire contour bra.

About 10

Even if this is a retread question, I don’t mind answering again as I cannot find the old thread and my tally changes fairly regularly anyway.

As of today (I stopped reading nd went to count) I have 57 bras in the top 2 drawers of my lingerie chest.  First drawer are my utilitarian, cotton athletic styles, and my plain white everyday bras.  The 2d drawer is my pretty/sexy/special occasion bras, to include a couple of ‘all in one body briefer’ from Rago.

There are many colors, both sexy and plain, black, white, nude/beige, pastels, even one red and black hottie bra and panty set, for special occaisons.

Many of my bras are the same styles, but in different colors, like my Rago long line bras (style 2202 in all 3 colors).  I for one, don’t like the t-shirt bras.  If I want or need a smooth look to my blouses, I will wear a half slip or silk cami over my lacey finery.

Note to Leah:  Hon, how can we ever have too many panties?🙀😽

PaulaF

Too many panties? Two words Im possible 😊

I have a frightening amount, 96 of all various styles and types.  Like someone said above, there are too many patterns and styles.  Same with panties.  I keep finding new patterns that I like and then get.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I may have a problem.  TeeHee. I have a trunk full of bras and panties.  I just ordered a set of six bras in different hues of pastels.  Then I also ordered a set of satin panties to match.  So, I say ladies is…..you can NEVER have too many bras.   It all the mood in which one you want to wear.
      hugs

Rosiebeth.

Only 2 regular bras, and according to my wife, neither one is right. Last week, she was going to take me to Torrid for a bra fitting, but life happened (see previous post), and that didn’t happen. Now scheduled for this Thursday. I do have a number (greater than ten but… don’t know how many) sports bras and sleeping bras which i wear under drab at work. I seem to have a bit of trouble finding sports bras that fit my chest size though. Have to keep looking…

Bridgette

I would have to count all of them but off the top of my head I would say 25 or so because of  my breast forms I have  A B C  D and DD

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m down to a “mere” 20 or so, all 40/18C cups and all underwires. (Best for holding breast forms!!)

One is strapless for one of my formal off the shoulder evening gowns the others are “regular” ,but some of those are “full cup” styles. I have one slightly large set of breast forms and they look lovely in these Wacoal “retro chic” style bras… (I’m a bit retro , aka over 70 and sometimes I think I’m “chic”. Perfect fit and description)

A now hard to get Australian brand Faryerorm Coral bras are by far my “faves”. Perfect fit my my “regular ” C Cup forms and are soooooooo comfy… I own about six of them all in pastel colours… White is boring.!!

Most have matching briefs or panties

I recently donated 9 bras to a women'[s refuge, which is a/. about 3 times more than my SO owns and b/. included 3 styles of Fayreforms bought several months/years apart, but bought sans a fitting, I found out the hard and painful way taht the underwires come up toop far into my armpits…

Oh, I did forget to mention the 5 or 6 A cup bras I wear when its too warm to wear forms at night. (Different bed and room to my SO).

In winter I can wear these all day under my “layered” male drab… panties, tights and cami too!!

Happy (bra dressing

Caty

Anonymous

It clearly has to do all the heavy lifting!

K Swim
      Lady

I think 2 or 3…not sure since I don’t wear them often.

Now ask me about women’s swimwear……I’m sure that your low number of bras don’t measure up 🙂

Joan
      Lady

If my wife knew, she would go berserk on me!  I have upwards of 45 bras and I LUV them all!  I still get SO tempted every time I see some thing new and beautiful/sexy.  Can’t resist adding to the collection.  My current favorite is a pink, satin and lace, wireless bra that fits very nicely with my largest breast forms!

Panties?  Oh, don’t get me started!

Kisses!

Alice Black
      Duchess

I have 3 bras that fit my measurements(42B) and 1 Bra that fits my breast forms. I have a black lace bra, black strapless bra and a pink satin bra(my favorite) that are my breast size. I also have a white bra that I can wear with my breast forms.

All this bra talk, I think I will go on Amazon and buy some more.

Alice Black

Teri Ray
      Lady

I guess I will join in the count your bras game. I have well over 50 (I did not actually count so that number could be low). Can’t help myself from looking for more.

Anonymous

Hi Marie

I have about 20 bras at the moment l💜ve my satin and lace push up bras I’ve recently purchased a lovley baby pink and soft purple my two favourite colours

And there’s no better feeling when wearing a bra

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

💋☘💋

“no better feeling than wearing a bra”

Yes, Kelly Ann, yes!

5, and eager for more

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I am not sure but I think I have 20-25 bras now. Like others, more than my wife by far, and most other GG’s I know.

All I can say is that I love bras!

Amy

Only as many as I can wear (not at one time) which is 4.   2 pink tee shirt bras, a pink no wire. support bra and a new light no wire black bra purchased last Tuesday.    Cannot wait to wear the new black bra.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

I was recently gifted several new bras by another crossdresser I met through another site, which brings the total up to 7 or 8 (one is a sports bra my roommate/ex-girlfriend gave me, but I’m unsure if it actually fits so not sure whether to count it or not haha.)

I only have two one with pockets for my silicone breasts.

After reading all your comments I’ll be looking for a new Bra.

I love wearing brassieres and do so all day every day.  I have two dresser drawers full of brassieres- three or four dozen- and more are on the way.

There’s nothing sexier than women wearing nice pretty bras.

Elizabeth

I love bras too!

Anonymous

14 altogether

Anonymous

Actually just had a recount and its 28! As bought a few in week and found some id lost in a huge pile of clothes xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I have about a dozen. I am selling 4 so I can buy more.

Anna Beth
      Lady

I have around 20+ bras I’m sure I have more then my wife. What can I say I love bras and breast forms they make me happy.

Anonymous

Not near enough! 💕💋 Katie

I have two black regular bras? I would call them convertible. They can be strapless. I have seven sport bras they are tight but I love the hug feeling and I can wear them with or without forms. I recently ordered a long sleeve dress that looked like a sweater. It was so cute and I love the way it looks on me. I did not notice when I ordered it that it was backless. So now I have ordered two sets of adhesive bras. One set is a lace up.  I am looking forward to trying them. I love my forms but I have boobs naturally. They are just a little too firm and wide to look right in a dress.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

own about 15 from pushup to demi to t shirt

Anonymous

LOL I love this question. I can’t seem to go to a store with out getting another bra.
      I have around 35-40 that fit and a couple that were just too cute to pass up.

Michell
      Lady

Not sure how many, more than wife thats for sure, she lets me know all the time, but she has more shoes. LOL

Wow some of you ladies have a lot of bras, at the moment I have 5 so way down the list !!!!

Black, red, navy and 2 pink ones, all underwired bras.

Samantha x

Eona Oh
      Lady

One. I do have four bralettes though. Do they count? ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

I received a new bra from Amazon yesterday. I was hoping if would fit my figure but needed more on top. I was hoping it was going to provide lots of lift. On the bright side, it looks amazing with one set of my breastforms. I should be receiving another today. Hope if fits without help.

Victoria
      Lady

Hi all you beautiful ladies. To be honest with all of you I’m a bit jealous of each of you because I currently don’t have a single bra or any forms. The only thing I do have is one bathing suit and it doesn’t really even fit great. As I stated earlier I’m just a hair bit jealous of you all and I look up to each one of you because you were open and honest and willing to share. Thank you so very much, With Lots of love Victoria.

Victoria
        Lady

Here is an update for all you beautiful ladies on here. As of May the 12th I will finally have my first few bras plus some panties and forms. This is all due to some of you ladies on here and you know who you are. I cant wait to finally let others see Victoria. Thank you again to all of you beautiful ladies for your advice, friendship, and your help it truly means alot to this gal right here. Luv to all, Victoria.

Sammatha
      Lady

I have at least 12.

Mostly black few white and some sexy lace

I wear 40b with c forms. Enjoying the feeling of weight.

Might buy some d forms and enjoy the senses of a real bust cleavage

Samantha xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Yesterday I got another bra from Amazon. Normally I have to resort to breast enhancements to fill the voids. At times it allows me to have the cup size I will never have and I do enjoy it a lot. The bra I got yesterday is the closest fitting bra I have. It is kind of a nice feel.

I have just two – one to wear and one for spare. I use comfort bras, I’m short of space and prefer to use it to have more clothes 🙂

Two bras per boob is a good ratio Marie Claire, any more is an sheer extravagence.

Like a million.

Anonymous

More on the Way! 🤪💕💋 Katie

Anonymous
      Lady

I thought breastforms could never be too large. I was incorrect. I received 3600g breastforms from Amazon yesterday. I have one sports bra that contains most of them. I guess I am going to require a few more bras as soon as I can figure out what size I need to buy.

Anonymous

I have 6. I thought that was a lot until I read some of these comments. I guess I need to go shopping!!!
      Chelly.

Anonymous

I have two bras that are mine. I need to buy more because bras are one of my favorite piece of female clothing!

Would love to have more, but there is a storage issue.

Diane

Bobbie W
      Lady

I am having issues finding some for myself so I currently don’t have any. I do have a Big frame but I’m looking.

I’ll start with this : I have 40 pairs of pantyhose and 9 pairs of panties. Bras?Only one. But I’m definitely getting more and some breast forms also. Still up in the air about whether I can transition medically because of issues, so not get carried away with any certain bra cup size just yet. I’m a 42 large A or small B, but bought a C cup bra recently. Wishful thinking?

I haven’t really counted since what ever stuff i buy tends to quickly end up hidden in the attic, but as a rough estimate i would start at around 70-80 bras. Including swimwear bras its likely well over 100.

I only have Two matching Bra and Knicker sets.
      But I do love my underwire Triumph body suits I do have 5 of them , I find them so much more comfortable to wear.

Mikala xx.

Rhonda
      Lady

Right now I have 14 and new bras are on my wish list so hopefully soon I will be able to replace some of my worn bras.   I sign up for offers all of the time and it is so hard to not overspend when I see my emails from the various companies.

I currently own 91 bras.

I have four, I guess I’m on the low end compared to some of you ladies!

Krissy
        Lady

One for each day of the week so 28 at least

Catherine
      Duchess

[postquote quote=494082]
      I have two bras, maybe need to get a few more to get the right size others are close

I have 7.

I have 14 of various styles in sizes 36C and 38D.  I like my front-close because it’s easy 😉  Also two sets of forms.

2 regular bras and 1 bralette.

I am attracted to the lacy pretty/sexy bras but at a 40 band size my options are severely limited. If I were a 38, my bra count would likely be much higher!

I have two sets of boobs, my j cup, i have 4 bras, and my large b cup, i have 18.

I currently have over 50, all types and cuts,👙

Anonymous

More than 5 less than 10. Will have to change that, those are rookie numbers…. Also I’m planning on a larger set of boobs so I’ll need some to fit those 🥰.

Far too many, 96 of various styles.  There are just far too many patterns and varieties.  I keep seeing new ones that I like and get.  Same with panties.  That’s the attractive thing about women’s wear, there are so many combinations and styles.

Anonymous

Currently have 9 bras – but always on the lookout for something new and pretty.  Just don’t seem to be able to find any front fastening bras; the first I ever wore fastened in the front and I’d really love to re-visit the experience……

Try Woman Within or Roaman’s for front closure bras that’s where I got mine from

XOXO
        Suzanne

Have only one so far: padded and it’s black and Lacey. Super nervous to buy it but it felt good. Just bought that this passed Friday and three pairs of panties. Black lace, black with polka dots and leopard print. Haven’t felt the need to feel girly in 20+ years.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

4 and counting. Two pocket bras and two regular foam cup underwires that also work well with my breast forms. Boring colors, I need to change that!
      💖Lola

I have 5, 2 are padded and 3 just pretty. I guess the collection can only increase 😉🙄

I currently have eight, a mixture of 42B and 44B, depending on the brand (mostly Playtex or Bali). All are full coverage with five white and three black.

Currently I have seven, one is a red push up bra, the others are all T-shirt bras, two called ‘paris nude’, one black, one called ‘blush’ which is pink, one called ‘warm steel’ which is a very pretty silver color, and the last one in boring beige.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
      Lady

Over 60 and thats not enough! A girl needs choices… lol

Wow Michelle!! Let me know when you are opening you’re Bra Store!!Lol! Jill💖

Anonymous
          Lady

I’ve always had a bra fetish and never get enough of them… I feel naked without one!

Hi Marie I’m not sure i have not counted them, i should say that I’ve somewhere between 10 and 20 all different colours and styles, I do love the one’s with lace on them, I think they are more feminine,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Davina
      Lady

Well it looks like I am the lowest of the group. Just two, black and tan, 34C.  But I have two on order, white and blue. I have a long way to catch up with you ladies!

Anonymous

Hello Marie Claire

Wow,you have 30 Bras?
      I have just over 8 of varying colors that are mainly Amoena Pocket Bras to fit my D Cup Forms in!
      Have only been doing this for about 3 years but have accrued quite a wardrobe!
      Perhaps too big a Wardrobe…..

Hugs & Kisses

Anna xxx

I have 6 size 46B UK with underwire:
      2 balconette,nude and black
      2 band,nude and white
      2 push-up red and nude and 3 bralette navy blue to use at night when I go to bed, but for the moment I will not take more as my breasts are slowly growing … .. Yuppie!

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

I have 12 full coverage bras all 38C. I was getting Vanity Fair ones. Then I found/saw some Wacoal bras and Soma bras and got more. Also have 2 Maidenform racer back style bras and 6 sports bras.  I have way more bras than my fiancée. Sadly we aren’t the same size cup.  I guess I should have thought that part through when I 1st started buying bras. Oops.

Susan

I have ten (44C) but really only wear about four of them. My SO has three. We gals always seem to have more than our SOs! Best, Marlene.

Marie, funny you say that.  I  have 6 and my wife has 4.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I currently have 4 Bali 40B underwire bras & plan to add 2 more soon.

i have five and three more on the way ive bought a few that did not fit but i will catch up soon i think twenty would be a good start

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi, I have maybe 30, possibly more towards 40ish. Need every style and color, due to my personal philosophy, your bra and panties have to match, it’s rule number one, an absolute must. My SO complains about how many I have, and yet, borrows from me. I have triple, definitley double what she owns. Also, a much nicer array to choose from.
      😊 Jocelyn

Marie –

I have a total of 8 and 1 cami – 1 underwire my wife gave me (DD), 2 front closure (B), 2 pullover pocket bralettes (XXXL), 2 back closure bralettes (XXXL), 1 back closure bra.  They are embroidered padded black, red padded lace, aqua padded, beige , burgundy, lavender, grey and a black flower print.  As for panties I have quite a few from thongs, full cut, bikini in assorted colors, of those only 3 pair are cotton the rest are nylon/spandex, some with lace trim.  I also have 2 body suits – 1 with a built in bra, the other without, as well as a waist cincher and a corset.  Of course that needs to be added to as a gurl can never have too much lingerie.  I won’t get into nighties as they weren’t asked about but it would be interesting to see what kind of collections people have.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Samantha
      Lady

I’ve got 9 – more than my wife! I have 4 demi bras, 3 braletts, and two back-clasp lounge bras.

I currently have 28 bras, 2 strapless bras, and 2 bustiers/basques. However, I do have more bras that I have to get un-bagged and stored in my stack of lockable trunks (my hidden/secret closet). After that, it will be 35+ bras.

7 bras, 2 bralettes.

I have 15 bras,mostly pushup.Ilove them all!

I have a white pocket bra that holds my forms well. I also have a cute leopard print vickies bra and a couple tshirt bras for underdressing =)

Brianna
      Lady

I have at least 12.
      I have been utilizing the lace racerback long line removable pad bra for a daily wear.
      But it does not take place for my sexy satin bras.
      I cant explain the sensual experience I encounter while wearing my satin bras.
      I have learned through the years to embrace and accept my feminine side of my life.
      Thank God my wife accepts me as who I am. I have been blessed

Love this topic. I probably have around 15 in varying styles. My favorites are my lace full coverage bralets in white, pink and blue with matching panties. Wearing these bralets with my B forms allows them to move around just enough to give me the illusion of having the real breasts I’ve always wanted. The fact that the lightweight lace lets me have a little bit of nipple showing when wearing a tight top is definitely a bonus.

Anastasia
      Lady

I’ve only got 3 :/ The pocket one for forms, my first one, and a cute pink one that fits me! I’ll have to step up the collection!

Anonymous

Wow i only just counted how many i have and 19 is the total. I was going to buy a couple more but i think i should hold back a little bit. Sorry what am i saying 2 more strapless will not hurt.

Jenny Liu
      Lady

I don’t have that many, quite a few, about 10.  I did buy a couple more recently, and they are on the way, so should have about 13 before the end of this week.

Jenny

Only six, Gen? Why, what on earth is wrong? Shall we send for an ambulance?

Worried Polly 🚑🚒🚓🚨

Waspish… certainly! Be chastised! Don’t ever be waspish again! Queen bee ohh, yes… your sting has been felt!

But… Plumb… you, waspish? Never! It seems as though your tolerance for posts about very non-topical interest is understandably low.

Love your posts… if you feel for unloading… a pm might be the business!

love you Polly

Bobbie W
      Lady

I am happy to say I agree with the sports bra as I am currently wearing one with my new forms and OMG I feel great.

Davina
      Lady

How wonderful!

Viewing 102 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?