• This topic has 40 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have over 75 bras mostly pink and black.  How many bras do you have and what colors do you like.

I have 5 Roberta.  I have to different sized beige so I can wear them with any outfit. A pink my first fits well love it.  A Black bra for my outfits that need a black under them so they either show right or don’t show.  LOL and a pretty push up bra I do not wear much because it looks pretty black and red but does not fit my body well.

Sara

Anonymous

Hi Roberta i have about a dozen bra’s mostly black i also have a pink a blue a white and a red I’m after some more in different colours, oh and i have a yellow bra to go under a yellow knitted sweater x hugs Rozalyne x

I have 7 I think, various colors and styles.

Roberta H
      Lady

Well now I have some serious Roberta / bra envy with my small collection of 5 or 6. However I love all of them and I can certainly understand how a collection could grow. They are just so perfect.

One – sports bra.

Panties are easier to hide when your SO doesn’t understand.  🙁

Including sports bras, I probably have close to 50. I don’t have a favorite color. If I see a pretty one that I like, I buy it.

Counting my sports bras, I have 20.  Though, I probably only wear about four of them on a regular basis.  I have several everyday and sports bras that I bought I was first openly shopping.  At the time, I wasn’t sure what my preferred style was, or how much good bras cost.  As such, I have several bras, both everyday and sports which I no longer wear on a regular basis, but keep around for emergency reasons.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I don’t have a large collection of bras. The bras I have are meant to fit what dress I have. I just never saw the need for a large collection just to have a large collection. But that’s just me. As to color: black and beige. I did have a pushup bra once. Eventually gave up on it when I realize it wasn’t doing anything for me.

Ihave 4 how many do you have?

I would say I have between 6 and 8. Like Edie I don’t see a need for many and mine are more specific to work with what I wear. Mostly black or nude. I did learn with breast forms you can’t really go with the cute VS bras and once almost had a form fall out in Macy’s-rather embarrassing as I went past a mirror and one boob was 2 inches lower. Next shopping trip was a sturdy bra like all I have now.

Sandy

Anonymous

Have around 44-45 bras. Me stay have all colours from black,red,pink,nude,white, green. Etc

I only have 4 or 5 and sort of prefer sports bras…so jelly of y’all who have so many!

I have about 15-20 bras, mostly full coverage push ups, with some lady ones mixed it, as well as some t-shirt bras

Wow! I only have about 6 but I love shopping for bras. I need more!

Anonymous

Got about 8 different styles mostly black and pink

I currently have 14 bras. Their color range is white, black, red, various shades of blue, and even an animal print.

K Swim
      Lady

I don’t really know, but probably not nearly as many as others here since I prefer swimsuits. I can easily say that I only have a single digit number of them.

Anonymous

At the moment I have 3 bra’s my favorite is black bralette with lace edging.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have 4 Bralettes 2 white, 1 pink, _ 2 blue

Rachel

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Circa 30, 2/3 C cup  underwire 1/3 aa cup to wear under my “drab”

All various colours, a lot of black and no white at all. I think white bras are boring boring boring. As much as possible matching panties as well.

Tho there is “fallout” from the latter at times, insufficient crotch width!!!! (LOL)

I love buying Simone Perele on Clearance and my go to “comfy” bras are Fayrefrom Corals

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty

I am afraid they may put me on hoarders buried alive, I haven’t counted them lately I most likely have over 200 bras, and that’s after sending about 75 t0 salvation army last year the ones that no longer fit or I don’t find comfortable. some of my rejects were ones I acquired as far back as the 50’s but hated to part with. Trying to find the right bra has been A long effort for me buying and trying but after finding one that fits and feels good the only bras I buy are olga’s satin support and I have them in every color made. I still go back to wearing my other bras from time to time, just for old memories.

I have one Bra to wear, plus two spare ones – three in all.  I don’t have the storage space for any more … 🙁

Anonymous

I have 5 bras pink black and light blue.

I have 14 bras and 21 various styles of panties, a Royal blue spandex short sleeve leotard, a Capezio®  black spandex long sleeved turtleneck w/backziper, a black turtleneck long sleeved spandex mesh mini-dress (I have a SOMA INTIMATES Red/White/Black houndstooth with white lace Trim full coverage bra and 3 matching panties [bikini, hipster and Thong] , this bra, panties set especially  with the thong panties looks Fabulous under this minidress)  I think that is why my SOGGF got me this dress 1 year after she discovered me wearing a similar white dress with a ruby red bra and panties of hers.

GOT 2 RUN shortly, SOGGF calling me to finish dressing up fully ENFEMME having taken me to her Beauty salon this afternoon to have my first set of 1/4″ acrylic nails done up as part of my French manicure and get my then top of shoulder length hair cut and done up in a  1920s Fashionable Ladie’s  bottom of my ears curly bob cut. My SOGGF surprised me this afternoon she came home from work about 1pm, said Tammie tonight we are going  out to dinner and clubbing as 2 1920s ladies this we have to have our hair cut and styled as most young 1920s ladies would. Got home about 530pm.  Thus SOGGF IS Saying TAMMIE finish dressing up fully ENFEMME and do ur makeup, we have to meet two of my coworkers at 7pm at the nearby subway station then head out to a 1920s themed restaurant downtown………(first time wearing a 1920s Flapper Style dress and 1920s type higb heel)…………

ars

The 38DDD  bra & panties  are very visible through the small fishnet like mesh. Some

and 2 floral pattern spandex mesh (something like a 25 or 30 denier PANTIHOSE/Tights fabric)

Hi Roberta, at the moment I have 3 bras, one white, one navy and one black. I have matching knickers for my white and black bras. Storage is limited.😥

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have about 30 in different colors and styles. Which on I wear depends more on what else I will be wearing more then anything else

Too Many!!

Or said another way, Almost Enough…

While I have bras in many different colors, black remains the most useful…

Leah
      Baroness

I have about a dozen bras  in various styles, primary black, red or hot pink

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have about a dozen. A variety of colours, though three are all black, which I find very useful. In addition, I have a white, beige, red tartan, emerald green, blues, and a couple that are black with various designs embroidered on them. One of my favs (I could say that about all of them, nearly) has flowers across the cups. I prefer the full cup type, as I use forms for shape, and find the push up types don’t work so well for me.

The interesting thing how the numbers we have compare to those who have GG’s as SO’s in their lives.

For instance, my wife seems to be able to make do with three main ones, and one other for occasional use! She wears one every day, and I only wear one a couple times a week.

Amy

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Amy,

I too “”muse” about how many bras my beloved owns versus how many I have. (circa 4 to 1 ratio).  For my “twopenneth”…. (in Oz that could be a corrupted 2bo(0)b’s worth…..) I think it’s because a bra is the most feminine of all garments, almost everything else is “intergenderable” and its that fact that attracts us… The myriad of colors, brands and styles is also a big factor…

I’ve lost count of the times I’ve walked out of a Simone Perele Clearance store with a matching bra and panty set that was going out at up to 60-70% of the full retail.  Big smile on my face and cant wait to have the chance to try them on…

One of my good CDH friends hates the fact I bought a $A150.00 bodysuit for 20 bucks…..

And “SP” at full retail aint cheap.

CAty

Anonymous
        Lady

Caty, you are hilarious. I loved your  two bo(o)bs joke. I’m still giggling. Gianna

34 bras that clasp in the back or front

20 pull-on sports bras

1 that I don’t know what to call it. The band goes around your waist and then the front goes up to your boobs, no shoulder straps, you could wear it with a low backed dresste

15 that are a size too small because I messed up my measurements early on 🙁

I’m not sure if it’s about how many bras I own, but more about the quality of the bras that I do have. I only need a few high quality bras, in a few different styles, types and colors. I don’t think the quantity of bras really matters.

-SR-

I have 32 in total which I wear only about half of them.

The rest are too small now but I still want to keep them in my collection.

For a moment I though had too many clothes! I guess if I kept all of my bras from when I started buying them I would have to say I’m north of 35 all different cups, supports, colors, and materials. My SO on the other hand has a total of 10 over the last decade! She will still wear one after the wire falls out, she still wears her D cup bras after she lost a significant amount of weight so now she is a B cup, I couldn’t stand it so I ordered her new proper sized bras. To her, wearing a bra means she has to confided to social norm and for clothing sensitives, if it was up to her she would wear a another one for the rest of her life.

I have about 25 bras and matching panties.  I have so many more panties.,,

I currently own 65 bras of diffferent styles and colors.

Without counting them I think about 20  maybe more or less

Anonymous

Hi.

I actually went and counted. I have eight. Six are sports bras, in nude and white. The other two are pretty, same bra different colours, one white, one teal.

Sian x

Anonymous

Only four and all are white and nude. Two underwire and two are soft cup.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?