Tagged: How many breast forms?
- May 14, 2021 at 1:58 pm #492113Martina RaeParticipantRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
Hello girls of CDH! 👋
It appears that I have been chosen to be a featured girl this week so I thought I’d start off with a new topic….
I went to the mail box today to find a new dress and some new forms. I’m all giddy!!!🤗
So I put 2n2 📐together and a thought came to my mind….How many of us girls have different size forms? This can be for any reason. I have 4 so far…specifically for different outfits. 🥻🩱Ones that you have and don’t use regularly don’t count.
So chime in! I’m curious 🤔
💜 Martina Rae
- May 22, 2021 at 4:44 am #494879Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1655Has thanked: 1240 timesBeen thanked: 4524 times
I have B,C and D forms. I wasn’t sure which size to get so I got all three. I wear the C most of the time. But sometimes, depending on my mood and what I’m wearing, I might want to be a bit larger or smaller. So, I like having all three sizes.
- May 21, 2021 at 9:13 pm #494814
- May 20, 2021 at 12:49 pm #494212Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 78Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
Hi, started off with waterballons, then a “C” which I could use in my first wife’s bras…since she passed away (RIP), I have gone wild, now three pairs, “D”, “H” and “J” latest for fun home while I go out with my “H” forms, even had them glued while no hairy chest.
Never any comments regarding my “boob” size while out in public or trying bras in the fitting room (more a question to find the bra I like!).
Think, however, the cup size (breast form) question should be linked to the band size as one small person might get huge breasts with forms fitting a “C”, while others a “F” is small
- May 17, 2021 at 5:07 pm #493190Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 201Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 984 times
5 sets for me. But 1 set(my 1st purchased) are teardrop and they do not look right. Perky on a 40 year old(yep lied about my age) doesn’t work. The other 4 sets are (by weight) 400, 800, 1200 and 1600 grams. All triangle. And I love 💘them all
- May 17, 2021 at 4:12 pm #493171Holly GoodrichLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 88Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
For me, 2 pair, one each of B and C plus one set enhancers. I prefer the C as it seems to fit my build perfectly. (I’m 6 foot and 165 pounds when starkers).
As Holly, I figure I’m about 30 pounds fat, but I’ll luve wieth it.
- May 17, 2021 at 3:33 pm #493160Jessica CharmsLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 26Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
I have 4 sets and one makeshift one. The four I own are two Roanyer ones I just love and adore, one S cup and their newest X cup. They really fit my frame and I just love them. The other two I have are simple stuff them in ones. One is a GG and a FF. They are fine, and good for those days I’m not feeling too womanly, yet want to be. Though I’m thinking of replacing them for another Roanyer one in a similar size to them like an H cup or something.
The makeshift one I have is just two 8lb medicine balls. They were my first and I did wear them last year for a bit, though they’ve sadly gone the way of nothing since I got the others.
I will admit though, I was giddy when my two Roanyer ones arrived, they were everything I hoped they would be and more.
- May 17, 2021 at 1:24 pm #493107Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 206Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
- May 17, 2021 at 3:04 pm #493131AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
- May 17, 2021 at 3:17 pm #493157Martina RaeBaronessRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
Good afternoon Krissy 💕
Are you on a full regimen?
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 17, 2021 at 4:01 pm #493168AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
I buy them off ebay, umm not so much a full time regime as I can only afford them now and then but I’m hoping to see a doctor here in the UK, just getting around to it is hard as my doctors is booked up but I do intend to as its something I have to do if I want to continue my journey 😊
- May 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm #493181Martina RaeBaronessRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
Be careful dear!💕
- May 17, 2021 at 4:50 pm #493184AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
A lot of the time I just take estrogen which I buy from Holland and barret its a shop that sells supplements they are all above board and ive never had any problems with them at all
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 17, 2021 at 5:14 pm #493192Martina RaeBaronessRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
That’s good to hear Krissy!
Tell me…there seems to be a lot of girls like us in the UK 🇬🇧. Am I mistaken? I did my DNA and it said I was 80% UK 🇬🇧.
Traced my lineage via the US 🇺🇸 census and it said the same except most came over pre-revolutinary war. Early to mid 1700’s.
Is there something in the water there? 🙂
If so I wanna come drink 🍸 some!!☺💕
- May 17, 2021 at 4:48 pm #493183AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Yes I will im very careful hunni xx
- May 17, 2021 at 12:25 pm #493093Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
I have 3 breast forms, well ok maybe 2.5 as one is a breast enhancer so I’m not sure if that counts as a breast form.
1 pair is B cup
1 pair is C up
1 pair is breast enhancer
1 breast plate. supposed to be C cup but it fills a DD bra nicely with no spillage.
- May 17, 2021 at 12:12 pm #493088
- May 17, 2021 at 11:51 am #493081Rachel MLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 66Has thanked: 368 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
I hope you don’t mind me asking a question here. I have been tempted to buy a pair of forms for some time, you know….. to complete the transformation but have so far decided to put it off for another day. My wife accepts my cross dressing with clothing but I suspect if she sees a package with set of fake boobs….oh and a big price tag, that might just rock the boat! I suspect I will get another round of questions, likely much more difficult to answer then the ones when I first came out to her. Just curious, how does your SO react to you purchasing a set of forms. Love to hear from you ladies already been through this.
- May 20, 2021 at 4:13 pm #494273Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 1040Has thanked: 14557 timesBeen thanked: 3904 times
Amazon is your friend. I got mine there (yes, Chinese) for about $42, lots of choices in that range, and good quality. As to whether or not your wife would react, well I got nothing there. Mine didn’t mind that any more or less than the rest of the whole CD thing.
- May 21, 2021 at 1:45 pm #494684
- May 17, 2021 at 12:10 pm #493087BaronessRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
Good afternoon Rachel!
I have no experience with my SO finding an expensive set of forms. She saw me for just a few moments and totally rejected the notion. So, the subject never came up. I do know that you can get a decent set of forms for a very reasonable price. You have to buy from China. All of mine have come from there and I have not had any issues with them yet. Some I have had for two years and still good as new! I have worn them for days at a time including to bed. Only exception would be in the shower. I’m pretty sure that just about all of them are made there anyway!
Thanks for asking the question Rachel!
Enjoy the rest of your Monday! Martina
- May 17, 2021 at 11:01 am #493057VictoriaLadyRegistered On: February 7, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Well until the other day thanks to a girlfriend on here i never had any forms so as of right now i only have 1 set of forms but i sure do wish i could afford to buy like maybe two more sets then id be set for a great while. Thank you again to that special girlfriend you really have helped me be the best Victoria i can be. Thank you to all of you ladies too for your friendship and advice. With lots of Love, Victoria.
- May 17, 2021 at 9:51 am #493040LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 246Has thanked: 3346 timesBeen thanked: 870 times
I have 3 sets of forms, I recently bought some adhesive and tape to attach them instead of them just in my bra or bralette. I think experiencing the weight pulling on my chest will be interesting ! I prefer a B or C cup at best Never been a big breast fan
- May 17, 2021 at 9:43 am #493037Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1642Has thanked: 6062 timesBeen thanked: 3803 times
- May 16, 2021 at 8:13 pm #492864AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
I have two sets of breast forms. I started out with C cup forms because I thought that Ds would be too big. I was concerned about looking like a caricature. After a couple of years, I tried Ds, and love them. It turns out, I don’t look like a caricature. I think they look great on me.
- May 16, 2021 at 5:58 pm #492831Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 484Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 1981 times
Technically I have 2 different sizes, but I have been wearing only one size.
I used to use a pair of 42 C’s. But with my natural A cup (man boobs?) it made it a bit bigger, even though they were a bit curved in the back. And if I wore a corset, it pushed them out even more.
I decided on going for a “breast reduction”, and bought a pair of Pals 40 C/42 B. I have since been wearing these exclusively and am very comfortable in them. And the Pals are sleep safe, and better match my skin tone.
I do have two different sizes, but I stick with one size rather than changing on a whim.
- May 16, 2021 at 2:14 pm #492760Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 83Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
I just use water balloons, plus a Roanyer breast plate, but I have a 38B, DDD ,H, and M and the Roanyer is an G cup. By far may favorite is the 38DDD. Also I don’t venture outside, but if I did I would use a smaller size.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Pumped Forheels.
- May 15, 2021 at 7:49 am #492315Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 633Has thanked: 2748 timesBeen thanked: 2546 times
Currently I have just two a c cup and a DD. The C cup goes well with most outfits and looks natural but times I do like a full chest and have different outfits it goes better with. My next set will be B cups since I like going braless with summer tops.
- May 15, 2021 at 7:41 am #492310Lexie TraskPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 129Has thanked: 317 timesBeen thanked: 712 times
- May 15, 2021 at 6:16 am #492275Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 827 times
- May 15, 2021 at 3:04 am #492239Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4622 times
- May 15, 2021 at 1:16 am #492230Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1822Has thanked: 6507 timesBeen thanked: 10201 times
Firstly, congrats on being a featured member….where’s the champagne???
I have just bought some new forms and discarded a pair as well…so I have literally been juggling my forms (oooeeeer)….
So now I have two larger pairs ( 1200/1000) for going out in, and two smaller pairs ( 800/600) for wearing around the house or even sleeping in….
- May 15, 2021 at 12:07 am #492218stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2114Has thanked: 3378 timesBeen thanked: 9973 times
I have six pairs, all cheapish ones bought from Amazon. And they do the job really well. You don’t always get what you pay for and I suspect (don’t know because I can’t afford expensive ones) that a £50 pair are as just as good as a £300 pair. At least they do the same job. And a girl can afford multiple pairs for flexibility in her presentation. I suspect that most brands all come from the same factory in china.
I have experimented with stick-ons with little success. Certainly the heavier the form the harder it is to stay attached without a bra – the bra making it rather pointless. Lol. C cup and above unfettered – forget it. Too much hassle. I have one B cup pair (800gm/pair) that I haven’t tried yet. They are rather too small for my 38/40″ chest underbust. Big pimples really.
My 2xl 1200gm/pair and 4xl 1600gm/pair forms are worn the most – his gives me a D to E cup presentation. I have an F cup triangle set and teardrop set (5xl 1800gm/pair). F sounds rather big but it isn’t on my frame. These larger forms tend not to “stick out” more, but give a fuller appearance more akin to natural breasts. Small forms look rather like “Ayres rock’s” rising out of a flat chest. Or burger buns on a plate! 🌰🌰
I have one set of 38H’s (40G’s) – I think they are 3200gms/pair! – for when I wish to experience a larger lady look (my Kirkwood moments.) Honestly – they don’t look ridiculously big! (ok maybe they do – but in a loose fitting dress they are not so bad.) The weight is caused by the increased volume not “height.”
If I want the braless look I have a mesh unwired pocket bra cleverly designed to hold the forms tightly against the chest whilst allowing the forms to
sag(nasty word) – have a more natural “drop and separate” appearance. They give that lovely profile of an unsupported natural breast.
- May 14, 2021 at 10:47 pm #492213Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2974 times
I posted this under a “review” subject some time back
I have since disposed of the “transform Oval set” aka the ones with the separate adhesive pads
- May 14, 2021 at 9:40 pm #492204Stephanie HayesLadyRegistered On: December 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 84Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
- May 14, 2021 at 6:31 pm #492177Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 78Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
- May 14, 2021 at 5:26 pm #492168Tiffany SmithLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 34Has thanked: 182 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.