Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello girls of CDH! 👋

It appears that I have been chosen to be a featured girl this week so I thought I’d start off with a new topic….

I went to the mail box today to find a new dress and some new forms. I’m all giddy!!!🤗

So I put 2n2 📐together and a thought came to my mind….How many of us girls have different size forms? This can be for any reason.Β  I have 4 so far…specifically for different outfits. 🥻🩱Ones that you have and don’t use regularly don’t count.

So chime in! I’m curious 🤔

💜 Martina Rae

Anonymous

Five pair for me. A,B,C,D,E (2000g/pr) All my bras have pockets and multiple bras for each size. They all get worn. The mood and attire dictates what size and bra.

Tiffany

Anonymous
      Lady

Just received 3600g pair. Have a 1200g pair. A foam pair at least DD. Another foam pair maybe B or C. Stick on DD. Push up wedges. Need a triangle set 1200g.

four as well.Β  Two that are smaller and more concealable (my wife is a dont ask dont tell kinda gal when it comes to my dressing), and two larger for when Stephanie gets to dawn her full regalia.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I posted this under a “review” subject some time back

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/on-being-out-front-silicon-breast-form-reviews-times-4/

I have since disposed of the “transform Oval set” aka the ones with the separate adhesive pads

Happy dressing

Caty.

Anonymous

Hi Martina…

Firstly, congrats on being a featured member….where’s the champagne???

I have just bought some new forms and discarded a pair as well…so I have literally been juggling my forms (oooeeeer)….

So now I have two larger pairs ( 1200/1000) for going out in, and two smaller pairs ( 800/600) for wearing around the house or even sleeping in….

Grace x

I have 8, 3 different styles of B, 2 sets of c’s,different styles, a C/D set(1000 grams) D(1200grams), and a set of C foam for sleeping.
      I love them all, and wear them all too, but mostly I’m a C
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

I just have the one set of forms, as far as I know they are C (400 grams each). I don’t really want anything larger or smaller, after all, my late wife only had the one size.

Anonymous

Well I feel that I may be laughed at for this, but I only have one pair. 40-DDD.

I Live them and the bras I got to hold them up really makes them look awesome!

Currently I have just two a c cup and a DD. The C cup goes well with most outfits and looks natural but times I do like a full chest and have different outfits it goes better with. My next set will be B cups since I like going braless with summer tops.

Pumped
      Lady

I just use water balloons, plus a Roanyer breast plate, but I have a 38B, DDD ,H, and M and the Roanyer is an G cup. By far may favorite is the 38DDD. Also I don’t venture outside, but if I did I would use a smaller size.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.

Technically I have 2 different sizes, but I have been wearing only one size.

I used to use a pair of 42 C’s.Β  But with my natural A cup (man boobs?) it made it a bit bigger, even though they were a bit curved in the back.Β  And if I wore a corset, it pushed them out even more.

I decided on going for a “breast reduction”, and bought a pair of Pals 40 C/42 B.Β  I have since been wearing these exclusively and am very comfortable in them.Β  And the Pals are sleep safe, and better match my skin tone.

I do have two different sizes, but I stick with one size rather than changing on a whim.

Anonymous

I have two sets of breast forms.Β  I started out with C cup forms because I thought that Ds would be too big.Β  I was concerned about looking like a caricature.Β  After a couple of years, I tried Ds, and love them.Β  It turns out, I don’t look like a caricature.Β  I think they look great on me.

Yeah, so when I first was starting out I tried a lot of sizes so I have B,C,D cup forms and bras. But now I just use a 36A/34B which is my real size.

-SR-

Leah
      Baroness

I have 3 sets of forms, I recently bought some adhesive and tape to attach them instead of them just inΒ  my bra or bralette. I think experiencing the weight pulling on my chest will be interesting !Β  I prefer a B or C cup at bestΒ Β  Never been a big breast fan

Hi Leah!

Me neither.Β  I have always been partial to smaller breasts too!Β  Two of my pairs would be considered very small judging by the girl’s responses.

Enjoy Monday Girlfriend!!

Victoria
      Lady

Well until the other day thanks to a girlfriend on here i never had any forms so as of right now i only have 1 set of forms but i sure do wish i could afford to buy like maybe two more sets then id be set for a great while. Thank you again to that special girlfriend you really have helped me be the best Victoria i can be. Thank you to all of you ladies too for your friendship and advice. With lots of Love, Victoria.

Rachel M
      Lady

Hi Martina,

I hope you don’t mind me asking a question here. I have been tempted to buy a pair of forms for some time, you know….. to complete the transformation but have so far decided to put it off for another day. My wife accepts my cross dressing with clothing but I suspect if she sees a package with set of fake boobs….oh andΒ  a big price tag, that might just rock the boat!Β  I suspect I will get another round of questions, likely much more difficult to answer then the ones when I first came out to her.Β  Just curious, how does your SO react to you purchasing a set of forms. Love to hear from you ladies already been through this.

Rachel M

Good afternoon Rachel!

I have no experience with my SO finding an expensive set of forms.Β  She saw me for just a few moments and totally rejected the notion. So, the subject never came up.Β  I do know that you can get a decent set of forms for a very reasonable price.Β  You have to buy from China.Β  All of mine have come from there and I have not had any issues with them yet.Β  Some I have had for two years and still good as new!Β  I have worn them for days at a time including to bed. Only exception would be in the shower.Β  I’m pretty sure that just about all of them are made there anyway!

Thanks for asking the question Rachel!

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!Β Β Β Β  Martina

Amazon is your friend. I got mine there (yes, Chinese) for about $42, lots of choices in that range, and good quality. As to whether or not your wife would react, well I got nothing there. Mine didn’t mind that any more or less than the rest of the whole CD thing.

Bridgette

Rachel M
          Lady

ThanksΒ Bridgette, I will have a look at Amazon.Β 

Two sets for me – C and D.Β  The Ds accentuate me better, but either set makes me feel “powerful”!

I have 3 breast forms, well ok maybe 2.5 as one is a breast enhancer so I’m not sure if that counts as a breast form.

1 pair is B cup

1 pair is C up

1 pair is breast enhancer

1 breast plate.Β  supposed to be C cup but it fills a DD bra nicely with no spillage.

I have three.A 40 d 38 d plus and 38 c. Also a pile of breast enhancers. They take way more effort but with a Victoria Secret Bomb shell bra all you see is my real boobs. But more like a c cup.

Anonymous

As ive been taking hormones a lot im getting my very own breasts ok not as big as I like but getting there, just use chicken fillets (bra fillers) to plump them out a bit x

Good afternoon Krissy 💕

Are you on a full regimen?

Anonymous

I buy them off ebay, umm not so much a full time regime as I can only afford them now and then but I’m hoping to see a doctor here in the UK, just getting around to it is hard as my doctors is booked up but I do intend to as its something I have to do if I want to continue my journey 😊

Be careful dear!💕

Anonymous

Yes I will im very careful hunni xx

Anonymous

A lot of the time I just take estrogen which I buy from Holland and barret its a shop that sells supplements they are all above board and ive never had any problems with them at all

That’s good to hear Krissy!

Tell me…there seems to be a lot of girls like us in the UK 🇬🇧.Β  Am I mistaken? I did my DNA and it said I was 80% UK 🇬🇧.

Traced my lineage via the US 🇺🇸 census and it said the same except most came over pre-revolutinary war. Early to mid 1700’s.

Is there something in the water there? 🙂

If so I wanna come drink 🍸 some!!☺💕

I have 4 sets and one makeshift one. The four I own are two Roanyer ones I just love and adore, one S cup and their newest X cup. They really fit my frame and I just love them. The other two I have are simple stuff them in ones. One is a GG and a FF. They are fine, and good for those days I’m not feeling too womanly, yet want to be. Though I’m thinking of replacing them for another Roanyer one in a similar size to them like an H cup or something.

The makeshift one I have is just two 8lb medicine balls. They were my first and I did wear them last year for a bit, though they’ve sadly gone the way of nothing since I got the others.

I will admit though, I was giddy when my two Roanyer ones arrived, they were everything I hoped they would be and more.

Trisha
      Duchess

5 sets for me. But 1 set(my 1st purchased) are teardrop and they do not look right. Perky on a 40 year old(yep lied about my age) doesn’t work. The other 4 sets are (by weight) 400, 800, 1200 and 1600 grams. All triangle. And I love 💘them all

💋

Trisha

Anonymous

Hi, started off with waterballons, then a “C” which I could use in my first wife’s bras…since she passed away (RIP), I have gone wild, now three pairs, “D”, “H” and “J” latest for fun home while I go out with my “H” forms, even had them glued while no hairy chest.

Never any comments regarding my “boob” size while out in public or trying bras in the fitting room (more a question to find the bra I like!).

Think, however, the cup size (breast form)Β  question should be linked to the band size as one small person might get huge breasts with forms fitting a “C”, while others a “F” is small

I have AΒ  BΒ  C DΒ  DD a set enhance and set cutlets

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have B,C and D forms. I wasn’t sure which size to get so I got all three. I wear the C most of the time. But sometimes, depending on my mood and what I’m wearing, I might want to be a bit larger or smaller. So, I like having all three sizes.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?