do you have a tattoo or tattoos?

just want to know how many of you have tattoos.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No

Tagged: 

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rachel Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 163

thanks karley

fake tattoos are a good distraction, especially if you dont have tattoos. i wear one on my ankle every once in a while. people know id never get a tattoo so if they seen my out dressed they would never guess its me. you can get custom made tattoos online. something for you newbes that want to go out to think about.

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 393

I have none………….but  wearing a girly style mask  with a fake tattoo would be a good distraction…………………………..and being “on the move”  with people so into themselves, hopefully I could just slip through without any trouble…………karley

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Dala Carlian
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 82

I have 3. And they are somewhat “masculine” in style. Also, since they carry family names, they would be recognizable to anyone that knew me. They are however on each shoulder and bicep area. I tend to keep my arms covered with long sleeves anyway. My arms are 17″ around and the long sleeve look hides their size and shape a bit. So, tats tend to be hidden.

Xoxo

Peggy Sue Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 214

I served 22 years in the U.S. Navy.  Tattoos were always part of the Navy “culture,” long before they became popular in mainstream civilian life.

Port calls in Asia were often places where sailors and marines got tattoos, especially in Singapore, because of the incredibly strict health laws there.

Many of my shipmates got tattoos, very macho and part of the process of being a “real” sailor or marine, I suppose.   Then again, many of us did not.

I cannot help but wonder if subconsciously or otherwise I knew eventually I would have improved opportunities to cross dress, and tattoos, IMHO, were not exactly becoming of my particular female style.

Who knows?  Nevertheless, I never did get any tattoos.

Scarlett398
      Participant
      Registered On: June 29, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 441

Rachel, I’m with you – I don’t have a tatoo and neither does my wife!

I don’t want to offend any girl who has them though.

Many years ago when I went on EHarmony shortly after it became a dating site, it took a few hours just to fill out all of the information to become a member and go looking for your next soul mate, lover, wife, or partner for life! That’s why I chose that site. I wasn’t just a “Let’s hook up and have sex” sight. It was a serious “Let’s go out on a date and see if it leads to true and unconditonal love forever” kinda site.

You had to list you top 25 must haves in your next mate and your top 25 must not haves as well. No offense meant here but in my top 5 must not haves of the top 25 was “NO TATOOS” and that eliminated about 85% of the girls to choose from right off the bat. My future to be wife had the same in her top 5 must not haves as well! Other things on my must not haves included – no verbal abuse, no drug abuse, no mental abuse, no infidelity, no dishonesty, no past episodes of cheating on your husband or boyfriends, no violent tempers, no bad credit, no financial issues, no kids living at home or coming back on a regular basis for money, no arrest record, and the list went on. There were 25 of those must not haves and 25 of the must haves.

Under the must haves were: I prefer an intelligent girl preferably with at least one college degree, someone with a sense of humor, a lady with no kids or kids who are grown, college educated, financially independent, and preferrably living at at least 4 states away! Someone who knows how to give and receive true love, someone with a sense of style when it comes to clothing, someone who’s easy and fun to talk to, someone who’s attractive and easy on the eyes, someone who may have had a spouse who cheated on them which led to their divorce, and on and on and on.

Just so happens my 25 must haves and must not haves only gave me 3 girls in the universe to choose from and one of them was a nurse practitioner in health administration who had the almost identcal lists I had and lived just 40 miles north of me!

Now we connected by email but it was right in the middle of football season and every weekend I was at the SEC college football game of the week doing sports reporting and taking sports photos from the sidelines of the games. I became close friends with Tracy Wolfson, Gary Danielson, and Verne Lundquist from CBS for years and years!

Bottom line, each week my future to be Sexy Redhead would ask me out on a date and every weekend I would be off to a different city in the Southeastern United States to cover a college football game. So it was several weeks before we ever met in person on our first date which was dinner at her home and some wild and exciting events that took place and lasted until the sun came up the next morning! I’ll spare you the intimate details but it was one of the best nights of my entire life and we’ve been together ever since late lovely night.

To make a long story even longer, I don’t mind other people having tatoos at all. Some of my very best friends are covered with tatoos. Since becoming a member I’ve seen all sorts of girls on here with manly tatoos who now, after becoming a serious cross dresser probably wish they may not have gotten those tatoos many years ago. To me they don’t add to one’s femininity at all – just my own personal opinion and observation. You may feel just the opposite and I think nothing less of you because you do – even if you have them all over your body!

I do notice tatoos drastically change in definition, color, size, and shape and a tatoo that’s 40 or 50 years old looks very ruff to me and some folks don’t realize the change which will take place after decades pass and many of them have a case of tatoo regret or “REGERT” as that former TV commercial used to show to bring a laugh or a smile to one watching that commercial.

Well that’s it for now and sorry about my tatoo novel I wrote you and was just wondering if anyone else out there feels the same way about tatoos as Rachel and I do! Just curious girls and don’t go hatin’ on me because I’m not into them. To each there own and if you think tatoos are goregous, more power to you and looking forward to your next one to put on display!

As I stated earlier, so many of my very best friends have 1 or up to 50 or more on their bodies and it doesn’t make me love them any less!

XOXOXO Scarlett

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 833

Yes i have one bad placement on fore arm so its hard to hide but i dont regret it . was a vacation with wife and kids in melbourne beach Florida. had reservations so had to use them but tropical depression came thru and ruined beach fun so ended up at tatoo parlor with wife both got tats hers was tasteful as a small group of roses with her dads name her brother and our daughter we lost all earlier in life . then mine one of those long hair bike days i got a skull and a rebel flag love the tat but like i said bad placement ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Dandy Lion
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 5

I have two one on each uper arm. I designed both the first one is 4 wooden baby blocks you see three sides of each block on the face of the blocks the letters spell my sons name. On the top of the blocks my wife’s name and the end of the blocks spell LOVE. The second one took me 18 yrs to get it drawn just wright it is of a ribbon it has no start or end. Start anyware on the ribbon and follow it and you end up ware you started. A end less loop that spells my doughter’s name. They both have a great meaning and have not regretted getting them.
      I also like the temp tattoos some times they can be that litte extra to get that fab fem look.

Sonia Pink
      Participant
      Registered On: May 18, 2019
      Replies: 51

Only 2 !! .I have a tiger on my arm that was done when I was 15 ! And I also have a small tattoo of a women’s head and shoulders on my back  ! Just to reminded me of who iam

sonia xxx

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 585

Hi girls

Not one, never saw the point of being permanently branded, this girl would be changing her mind and regretting it every five minutes….I do use temp tattoos, beautiful, fun and they don’t leave a mark….grace, 🧚

Rachel Cross
      Participant

you can order custom temporary tattoos online. they can make what ever you want. i live to push the envelope sometimes so i ordered some that said “I love dk”   love was a shape of a heart. i wore it on my ankle. no body said anything to me for about a month. a few girls said they liked it and some even asked if they could take a picture of it.

Penny Jay
      Participant
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Replies: 33

Oooh….temporary tattoo, need to investigate that a bit more i think, a little something to complete an outfit, tasteful of course 😉

PennyJ

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 628

No ink on this girl.   I do admit to thinking of it on and off thru life though.  A bit of ink is okay, but whole arms, legs, etc.  is too much imho.

Maybe a small owl holding a rolled up scroll with the name Stevie on it.  ( I like owls, and eagles are overrated ).

Stevie

Rachel Cross
      Participant

i have no tattoos. i see beautiful ladies with tattoos on their legs and think that was a sexy leg at one time. or they have them on their chest. or full arm tattoo. i seen some that looked like a 2 year old did them. art is to hang on the wall. and why do people put japanese words on them when they cant speak japanese. i guess sometimes you get drunk or want to fit in or talked into it. you might like it today but what about 10 or 20 years from now? it a permanent thing. i have a few piercings that i like right now. but down the road who knows. but when i decide to get rid of them, i just have a small hole that will close up over time. thanks for all your replies. just wanted to know how they affected your double life.

Chris Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2020
      Replies: 7

Rachel

I Have only two one on each upper arm as you say they identify me especially my left arm a very unique design….

I Do not regret this….

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 655

I once had the idea of getting a tattoo, but after watching a girlfriend of mine go through it all, I chickened out and have never thought about doing it again.  I also have a thing about needles.

PaulaF

Maria Pink
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 73

No tattoos for me. I hate needles anyway.

Regine Rich
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 186

I have tats on both biceps, and the one continues upwards to my shoulder, that arm is manly, and even though they detract from the feminine, I have no regrets. They are who I am.
      Hugs,Regine.

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 2043

No tattoos for me.

Alice

Laura Jane Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020

OK, I admit I had to google kokopelli ….lol

Laura Jane Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020

I am not  a fan of tattoos either…. but my son has many… all tasteful and each one has a meaning. His look good……. at least I’m used to them now… most of his friends, male and female have them.

During my hiatus from dressing…. he talked me into a bonding thing and we both went for tattoos…. I regret it now, it’s on my left arm and I have to refrain from getting sleveless dresses, tops, etc. I do have tatoo cover makeup and it works for pictures…. but close up you can tell….

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good tatoo cover makeup? Thanks

Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 852

None….yet….. perhaps .

I’d possibly like a small tattoo of a  stiletto heel  ,on each side of my abdomen 🤔🤔🤔🤔

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Molly
        Participant
        Registered On: October 22, 2018
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 249

Tiff Any;

I’d love to see what you would actually settle on for that.   That would be one special shoe.

-Molly

Zena Simmons
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2020
      Replies: 5

i only have small tattoo on my arm and know this sounds condricting i don’t like ideal of women or girl’s having them anywhere on there bodies im not sure get rid of mine or not since I’m finding or coming across soo many female’s now with tattoos on their body’s the thing i don’t have is body piercing that to im against especially on or n there private area’s excuse me ladies for one’s that do have that your body do as please just don’t ask or tell me get it done Гzena

Joanne Jackson
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Replies: 86

No tats on this house-mouse.

Never had the desire.  Like smoking.  I was surrounded by smokers.  Mother, father, aunts, uncles, friends, doctors, nurses, you name it, lived my young life under a nicotine cloud and never puffed once.  Been to Las Vegas three times and never bet a nickle.

I’m weird.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Genevïéve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 248

Yes… I have 3 tattoos. Two are definitely manly, and one not so much. Middle ground I would say.

Sorry…. prefer not to give details in the public domain.

Gen… 💋

ChloeC
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 193

I have no professional tattoos, and mostly have had no interest in getting any, but it reminds me of a funny story.  Back around 1959, a friend of our father, gave me and my older brother, rolls of lick or wet-on color tattoos, or really transfers.  For about a week we were the hit of the two schools we attended and probably the bane of the teachers and principals, oh yes, we sold smaller roles of 5 or 10, for maybe a dime.  They were just comic drawn temporaries, but that was as close to tattooing as I cared to get. My two adult daughters on the other hand…what were they thinking???? I doubt I’ll be around when they pass 60 or 70 but I’d love to see how those tats turned out.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Kathryn Lynn Peters
      Participant
      Registered On: October 10, 2016
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 81

No tattoos for me! Pierced ears are as far I can go…

Britney Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Replies: 92

I’m just about 40 and I don’t have any tattoos.  I think its edgy not having any tattoos.

Debbie Werner
      Participant
      Registered On: September 12, 2020
      Replies: 45

Amazon has some stick on tattoo’s which I like for the shoulder or ankle,nothing permanent for me.

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 473

That’s a good point about being identifiers, makes me glad I never acted on the occasional impulse to get a tattoo.

What I once considered beautiful and artistic has evolved so much over the years and I suspect will continue as I ‘mature’

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 550

I have kokopelli on my shoulder. I have considered getting feminine tattoos that would not be seen in public.

Kay

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 598

I have a few. Some a are covers of older tattoos that either were a bit “manly” or just not relevant to my life now. I agree that they can be identifiers, so you have to be careful about what you get and where on your body you have it. Mine are very generic as to gender, leaning towards the feminine side, and are in places where I can cover them if I choose to. Good question!

Kay Lambert
      Participant
      Registered On: February 28, 2017
      Replies: 24

Not really a fan of body “art.” No tattoos for me.

Kay

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.