- October 28, 2020 at 6:08 am #399731Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
i myself have no tattoos. i think i have no reason to ad art work to my body. i believe it is like an id tag. people know you by your tattoo or tattoos. i would find it hard to keep my cding a secret if i had one. most people know i would never get one. sometimes when i go out i might wear a fake tattoo to through everyone off or just to push the envelope.
- November 14, 2020 at 4:50 am #406415Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
fake tattoos are a good distraction, especially if you dont have tattoos. i wear one on my ankle every once in a while. people know id never get a tattoo so if they seen my out dressed they would never guess its me. you can get custom made tattoos online. something for you newbes that want to go out to think about.
- November 11, 2020 at 9:48 am #405430karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 393Has thanked: 1680 timesBeen thanked: 1022 times
I have none………….but wearing a girly style mask with a fake tattoo would be a good distraction…………………………..and being “on the move” with people so into themselves, hopefully I could just slip through without any trouble…………karley
- November 11, 2020 at 9:09 am #405407Dala CarlianParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
I have 3. And they are somewhat “masculine” in style. Also, since they carry family names, they would be recognizable to anyone that knew me. They are however on each shoulder and bicep area. I tend to keep my arms covered with long sleeves anyway. My arms are 17″ around and the long sleeve look hides their size and shape a bit. So, tats tend to be hidden.
- November 3, 2020 at 12:00 pm #402421Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 214Has thanked: 803 timesBeen thanked: 857 times
I served 22 years in the U.S. Navy. Tattoos were always part of the Navy “culture,” long before they became popular in mainstream civilian life.
Port calls in Asia were often places where sailors and marines got tattoos, especially in Singapore, because of the incredibly strict health laws there.
Many of my shipmates got tattoos, very macho and part of the process of being a “real” sailor or marine, I suppose. Then again, many of us did not.
I cannot help but wonder if subconsciously or otherwise I knew eventually I would have improved opportunities to cross dress, and tattoos, IMHO, were not exactly becoming of my particular female style.
Who knows? Nevertheless, I never did get any tattoos.
- November 1, 2020 at 8:18 am #401369Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 441Has thanked: 645 timesBeen thanked: 897 times
Rachel, I’m with you – I don’t have a tatoo and neither does my wife!
I don’t want to offend any girl who has them though.
Many years ago when I went on EHarmony shortly after it became a dating site, it took a few hours just to fill out all of the information to become a member and go looking for your next soul mate, lover, wife, or partner for life! That’s why I chose that site. I wasn’t just a “Let’s hook up and have sex” sight. It was a serious “Let’s go out on a date and see if it leads to true and unconditonal love forever” kinda site.
You had to list you top 25 must haves in your next mate and your top 25 must not haves as well. No offense meant here but in my top 5 must not haves of the top 25 was “NO TATOOS” and that eliminated about 85% of the girls to choose from right off the bat. My future to be wife had the same in her top 5 must not haves as well! Other things on my must not haves included – no verbal abuse, no drug abuse, no mental abuse, no infidelity, no dishonesty, no past episodes of cheating on your husband or boyfriends, no violent tempers, no bad credit, no financial issues, no kids living at home or coming back on a regular basis for money, no arrest record, and the list went on. There were 25 of those must not haves and 25 of the must haves.
Under the must haves were: I prefer an intelligent girl preferably with at least one college degree, someone with a sense of humor, a lady with no kids or kids who are grown, college educated, financially independent, and preferrably living at at least 4 states away! Someone who knows how to give and receive true love, someone with a sense of style when it comes to clothing, someone who’s easy and fun to talk to, someone who’s attractive and easy on the eyes, someone who may have had a spouse who cheated on them which led to their divorce, and on and on and on.
Just so happens my 25 must haves and must not haves only gave me 3 girls in the universe to choose from and one of them was a nurse practitioner in health administration who had the almost identcal lists I had and lived just 40 miles north of me!
Now we connected by email but it was right in the middle of football season and every weekend I was at the SEC college football game of the week doing sports reporting and taking sports photos from the sidelines of the games. I became close friends with Tracy Wolfson, Gary Danielson, and Verne Lundquist from CBS for years and years!
Bottom line, each week my future to be Sexy Redhead would ask me out on a date and every weekend I would be off to a different city in the Southeastern United States to cover a college football game. So it was several weeks before we ever met in person on our first date which was dinner at her home and some wild and exciting events that took place and lasted until the sun came up the next morning! I’ll spare you the intimate details but it was one of the best nights of my entire life and we’ve been together ever since late lovely night.
To make a long story even longer, I don’t mind other people having tatoos at all. Some of my very best friends are covered with tatoos. Since becoming a member I’ve seen all sorts of girls on here with manly tatoos who now, after becoming a serious cross dresser probably wish they may not have gotten those tatoos many years ago. To me they don’t add to one’s femininity at all – just my own personal opinion and observation. You may feel just the opposite and I think nothing less of you because you do – even if you have them all over your body!
I do notice tatoos drastically change in definition, color, size, and shape and a tatoo that’s 40 or 50 years old looks very ruff to me and some folks don’t realize the change which will take place after decades pass and many of them have a case of tatoo regret or “REGERT” as that former TV commercial used to show to bring a laugh or a smile to one watching that commercial.
Well that’s it for now and sorry about my tatoo novel I wrote you and was just wondering if anyone else out there feels the same way about tatoos as Rachel and I do! Just curious girls and don’t go hatin’ on me because I’m not into them. To each there own and if you think tatoos are goregous, more power to you and looking forward to your next one to put on display!
As I stated earlier, so many of my very best friends have 1 or up to 50 or more on their bodies and it doesn’t make me love them any less!
- October 31, 2020 at 7:43 am #400983Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 833Has thanked: 7357 timesBeen thanked: 2510 times
Yes i have one bad placement on fore arm so its hard to hide but i dont regret it . was a vacation with wife and kids in melbourne beach Florida. had reservations so had to use them but tropical depression came thru and ruined beach fun so ended up at tatoo parlor with wife both got tats hers was tasteful as a small group of roses with her dads name her brother and our daughter we lost all earlier in life . then mine one of those long hair bike days i got a skull and a rebel flag love the tat but like i said bad placement ..
Hugs Stephanie Bass
- October 31, 2020 at 4:22 am #400949Dandy LionParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
I have two one on each uper arm. I designed both the first one is 4 wooden baby blocks you see three sides of each block on the face of the blocks the letters spell my sons name. On the top of the blocks my wife’s name and the end of the blocks spell LOVE. The second one took me 18 yrs to get it drawn just wright it is of a ribbon it has no start or end. Start anyware on the ribbon and follow it and you end up ware you started. A end less loop that spells my doughter’s name. They both have a great meaning and have not regretted getting them.
I also like the temp tattoos some times they can be that litte extra to get that fab fem look.
- October 31, 2020 at 3:10 am #400927Sonia PinkParticipantRegistered On: May 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 51Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
- October 31, 2020 at 1:43 am #400905Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 585Has thanked: 3317 timesBeen thanked: 3036 times
- October 29, 2020 at 3:57 pm #400388Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
you can order custom temporary tattoos online. they can make what ever you want. i live to push the envelope sometimes so i ordered some that said “I love dk” love was a shape of a heart. i wore it on my ankle. no body said anything to me for about a month. a few girls said they liked it and some even asked if they could take a picture of it.
- October 29, 2020 at 12:33 pm #400261Penny JayParticipantRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 33Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
- October 29, 2020 at 5:22 am #400093Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 628Has thanked: 2868 timesBeen thanked: 3076 times
No ink on this girl. I do admit to thinking of it on and off thru life though. A bit of ink is okay, but whole arms, legs, etc. is too much imho.
Maybe a small owl holding a rolled up scroll with the name Stevie on it. ( I like owls, and eagles are overrated ).
- October 29, 2020 at 5:15 am #400089ParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 163Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 833 times
i have no tattoos. i see beautiful ladies with tattoos on their legs and think that was a sexy leg at one time. or they have them on their chest. or full arm tattoo. i seen some that looked like a 2 year old did them. art is to hang on the wall. and why do people put japanese words on them when they cant speak japanese. i guess sometimes you get drunk or want to fit in or talked into it. you might like it today but what about 10 or 20 years from now? it a permanent thing. i have a few piercings that i like right now. but down the road who knows. but when i decide to get rid of them, i just have a small hole that will close up over time. thanks for all your replies. just wanted to know how they affected your double life.
- October 29, 2020 at 5:14 am #400088Chris CrossParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- October 28, 2020 at 7:45 pm #399975Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 655Has thanked: 1216 timesBeen thanked: 2330 times
- October 28, 2020 at 6:00 pm #399953
- October 28, 2020 at 5:45 pm #399947Regine RichParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 186Has thanked: 1870 timesBeen thanked: 687 times
- October 28, 2020 at 5:30 pm #399940
- October 28, 2020 at 2:23 pm #399892
- October 28, 2020 at 1:28 pm #399881Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 82Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
I am not a fan of tattoos either…. but my son has many… all tasteful and each one has a meaning. His look good……. at least I’m used to them now… most of his friends, male and female have them.
During my hiatus from dressing…. he talked me into a bonding thing and we both went for tattoos…. I regret it now, it’s on my left arm and I have to refrain from getting sleveless dresses, tops, etc. I do have tatoo cover makeup and it works for pictures…. but close up you can tell….
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good tatoo cover makeup? Thanks
- October 28, 2020 at 12:49 pm #399875Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 852Has thanked: 2628 timesBeen thanked: 2155 times
- October 28, 2020 at 12:20 pm #399867Zena SimmonsParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
i only have small tattoo on my arm and know this sounds condricting i don’t like ideal of women or girl’s having them anywhere on there bodies im not sure get rid of mine or not since I’m finding or coming across soo many female’s now with tattoos on their body’s the thing i don’t have is body piercing that to im against especially on or n there private area’s excuse me ladies for one’s that do have that your body do as please just don’t ask or tell me get it done Гzena
- October 28, 2020 at 12:12 pm #399863Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
No tats on this house-mouse.
Never had the desire. Like smoking. I was surrounded by smokers. Mother, father, aunts, uncles, friends, doctors, nurses, you name it, lived my young life under a nicotine cloud and never puffed once. Been to Las Vegas three times and never bet a nickle.
- October 28, 2020 at 9:32 am #399797GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 248Has thanked: 2927 timesBeen thanked: 1017 times
- October 28, 2020 at 9:05 am #399792ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 193Has thanked: 342 timesBeen thanked: 721 times
I have no professional tattoos, and mostly have had no interest in getting any, but it reminds me of a funny story. Back around 1959, a friend of our father, gave me and my older brother, rolls of lick or wet-on color tattoos, or really transfers. For about a week we were the hit of the two schools we attended and probably the bane of the teachers and principals, oh yes, we sold smaller roles of 5 or 10, for maybe a dime. They were just comic drawn temporaries, but that was as close to tattooing as I cared to get. My two adult daughters on the other hand…what were they thinking???? I doubt I’ll be around when they pass 60 or 70 but I’d love to see how those tats turned out.
- October 28, 2020 at 9:00 am #399791
- October 28, 2020 at 8:56 am #399789Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 92Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 324 times
- October 28, 2020 at 8:05 am #399776Debbie WernerParticipantRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 45Has thanked: 289 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
- October 28, 2020 at 7:50 am #399770Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 473Has thanked: 2979 timesBeen thanked: 1748 times
That’s a good point about being identifiers, makes me glad I never acted on the occasional impulse to get a tattoo.
What I once considered beautiful and artistic has evolved so much over the years and I suspect will continue as I ‘mature’
- October 28, 2020 at 7:13 am #399753Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 550Has thanked: 5550 timesBeen thanked: 2914 times
- October 28, 2020 at 6:43 am #399741EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 598Has thanked: 3159 timesBeen thanked: 1572 times
I have a few. Some a are covers of older tattoos that either were a bit “manly” or just not relevant to my life now. I agree that they can be identifiers, so you have to be careful about what you get and where on your body you have it. Mine are very generic as to gender, leaning towards the feminine side, and are in places where I can cover them if I choose to. Good question!
- October 28, 2020 at 6:42 am #399740Kay LambertParticipantRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.