Viewing 39 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls thought this would be a fun topic for chatting and comments.  So, how many bras do you own?  Your VERY own, not ‘borrowed’ in any way.  Do you own more than your wife or GF/SO?  Favorite brands or styles?

For me, I own about a dozen bras of my very own!  (Have to double check next time I can access my’stash’, giggle!). As best I can tell, the wife owns about a dozen, too. But definitely my project for the next week or so. Let’s see how this goes.  Maybe in a while we can expand to other items.   Start taking inventory, girls!

My favorites are my Playtex 18 Hour bras!  I have 5 of them –  2 white (both longlines), 2 beige and 1 black.  I love them and proud to call them my own.  Longing for the day when I can keep them in my own bureau.  How about all of you?

I own 20 and they range from Playtex to Bali with one or two off brands thrown in because I loved the color and lace pattern. My Spouse owns 8! Yes, she is jealous……

Lanna

What a special thrill to own more than your wife.  Glad for you that she knows.  I am deep in the closet.  Soooo wish I could dress with someone else!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Stephie I way beat out my wife, she wears them  because  she feels because she has to. I wear them because I love them, the look, the feel, everything about them. I couldn’t even think how many I have but very seldom wear the same one twice in the same month.

Sherri

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

By my fuzzy mental arithmetic….around 20.  Most were bought when I was wearing breast forms and  don’t get much use anymore.  A half dozen or so fit my natural breasts and get daily use.  I don’t have a SO to compare to.

/EA

No more breastforms?  Implants, now?

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

20+ months of HRT.  I’m trans.  Small B cup currently.  They’re still growing.

Hi Stephie
      I have two white bra’s and five black one Cerise obviously and two red.
      Sarah xx

I have about sixteen of all brands in 44C. My wife has three. Most always have bra and panties on. Went with wife out to dinner yesterday at a restaurant. I wore bra, panties, ladies jeans, ladies long sleeve patterned top (unisex really except for the way it buttons up which is female), ear rings, ladies shoes and socks. No make up. Nobody noticed that I saw. I asked my wife before we left home if she could see any bra straps, etc., and she said she could not. If I had worn my wig they would have noticed me! Best Marlene.

So thoroughly happy for you!  Tingles all through dinner, right?  What a gurl!  With more bras than your wife!  You’ve got this, sister!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My So has 3 bras, I think I have close to 30, same goes with briefs/panties,  stockings /panty hose and dresses/skirts.

That last one aint fair, cos she does not wear any of them.Flat shoes, socks and pants 99% of the time.

Probably have more shoes, again not fair, cos she never wears heels, except for special occasions and we dont have many of those at all.

Oh and she’s not big on jewellery either….. So I’d have a lot more than that than she does. All cheap costume stuff mind… Good stuff in this category is expensive.

Caty.

Good for you Caty!  Sometimes the job of upholding real femininity is ours!  Hope she understands and is supportive!  You really are a special girl!  Big hugs,

Stephie

MANY multiples of everything compared to my wife. She is a bit of a minimalist, so I have way more in terms of undergarments, dresses, jackets, shoes, tops, pants, skirts and hats.

Ok, caught me while I was out.  Home now a took inventory wife has 4 expensive wacoal, and 2 ratty old sleep bras so old , no label.  Only wears the good ones when she dresses up and goes out.  Lorraine has 12, 4 Playtex, 4  Little Women, 3 Bali, and 1 A Cut above.  Last one is old wife castoff. Have a overbust corset if that counts also.  Next purchase is a Fayreform Coral.  Caty highly recommends so that is the 5 star seal of approval.  Just got my own chest of drawer.  Top 3for Lorraine, bottom 2 for that man .

I have 12 bras, all 42C. 6 WonderBra underwire T-shirt bras, 2 Spanx T-shirt bras, 1 Anita pocket bra, 1 Miraclesuit bra, 1 Warner T-shirt bra and 1 La Senza pushup bra. The last one was a failed experiment, but I wanted to try it out anyway LOL

My wife loves her bras, and has twice as many at least. She actually helped me pick out mine and made sure they were going to do the job.  I’m a trans gal and wear a bra each and every day, so it’s important that they fit well.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Harriette
      Lady

From memory, I have about eight. Three new ones are on their way. It will be a while before I catch up with my wife, but not too long.

The only one that I don’t particularly like has no firm form, maybe made for sleeping. Don’t know.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I have 9 bras. 8 of them are Bali One-Smooth-U T-Shirt bras in various colors and 1 is a Maidenform strapless bra which I just got. The Bali’s are very comfortable on me and there’s no problem wearing one for the whole day.

Hi

well yes my favourites are platted as well, they seem to fit perfectly, the thing is my wife and I are the same breast measurement or not far away. As she knows my feelings we are able to share our bras, but I do pre fer my own. When I go to my draw it’s often I find her bras and in her draw my bras. But w hat the heck we are both feminine

wendy

Hi Stephie,  My wife has about 10 and I have about 20.  I have small breasts with cleavage and I wear a Maidenform bra every day.  I usually only have six bras that I actively wear and they last about a year.  I’m fussy about my fit and it turns out that like cars the bra models that I like change or get discontinued and then sometimes I can’t find a satisfactory replacement.  So now when I find a bra that is a perfect fit, I buy several ahead of time and save them  so I won’t have to be out of luck when the old ones wear out.   And that’s why I have 20.  Happiness is a comfortable bra!  Marg

Gail Rich
      Lady

I have 16 bras. I think my wife has 10 or 11. I have a separate draw in my dresser for bras and shapewear. Another draw for panties and pantyhose, and a third draw for nightgowns and slips.

Giselle has at least 8 more bra’s than my wife 10 more pairs of pumps at least 15 more dresses and tons more makeup. but i only wish i had her real breasts and vagina

Lucky 13 me, six for her. About six of mine are everyday, the rest are for fancy fun so, in a sense we’re even steven.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Not exactly sure but I would think it’s around 35 or 40. My SO has about the same number. I was trying to find a favorite style/brand so I ended up buying several brands. I think my most comfortable is the Warners No Side Effects and I wear a 36 C.

I have nine but I need to get a couple more for different outfits and summer weather. Need a strapless, a criss cross and another t shirt style bra. My wife has only six at the moment. We need to go shopping soon.

Does your wife know?  Nice to shop for lingerie together, I suspect!

I currently have 8 – 2 front closure, 2 pocket pull over, 2 bralettes back closure, a full torso control cami and a pull over cami.  I’m not sure how many my wife has but I believe somewhere about the same.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I have six but have been looking to add a couple. I’m guessing my wife has around the same.

Christy
      Lady

About 15. Mostly Bali. About 5 or 6 I wear most of the time.

I’m not sure what my current count is on bras. Without looking I’d guess 10. My wife seldom wears one these days and I’m thinking I’ve got twice the number. Of course, a bra is more important for me because without one my boobs would fall off. 🙂

Brands? Mostly Soma.

hi Stephanie,

I do not own many bras, but the ones I do have are all mine. Years ago I could share with my wife, but with age our sizes are now different. She has increased cup size and I have increased band size! I do not wear a bra often, I currently only have 3 everyday/all day long, styles, and 4 ‘date night’ styles. I like the lacy, very feminine styles but they are harder to find in my size (44C). Why do retailers think anyone over a size 36 no longer desires to be cute?

Well with bralettes, sports bras, and bras for my forms ,Push up bras that I wear without forms in various styles and colours by just counting in my head I came up with almost 50.  So I do have more than my wife even with her having a great collection herself.

I am guessing 8. Several are sports bras. I have several camisoles with built in bra also. I had some bras that got tossed or put in Salvation Army because of a nasty purge. I wish that I still had those. (I am working on never purging again.)

Purging is never a solution!  Right?

I hope to never purge again! It is caused by an emotional storm of guilt, shame and anger.

I definitely have more bras than my wife. She has I think 4. I own at least 28. Most are Playtex Secrets of different styles. I have a few Clasique and Bali bras but my current fave is a Wacoal Awareness bra. All but 1 are underwire bras and the majority are non padded. I like my nipples to show. Lol. Also the majority are white with a couple black ones and a couple other colors. There is nothing better than when I am wearing a bra.

Denise

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

I definitely own more than my wife does.
      I’ve got at least 10 that I can count without looking in my stash and I think my wife currently has about 5 or 6.
      Mine are all from M&S (UK Brand), as are most of my 100,000 pairs of knickers.
      Okay, that may be a very slight exaggeration on the knickers,
      it may only be 99,000

Kimmie
      Lady

I have fewer, but I know that I enjoy wearing mine more than she enjoys wearing hers.

I currently have over 90 bras,100 panties. My roomate/exso doesnt even come close! Everything from bralettes,sports bras, to lace and satin ones. Front closure and back closure. I love wearing one everyday!! I can’t stop buying them either!!

I can feel your excitement for sure!  Even a strong feminine pride!  You go, Gurl!

Harriette
        Lady

That’s some commitment, investment!

I have about 20 bras and wear one every day. My wife has about 3-4 bras but she has never asked to borrow one of mine. even though we both wear a 38B. I also wear stockings or pantyhose regularly.

I have more than my wife. About 15. Black, red white beige. Some strapless, some padded, some underwire. Lacey and non-lacey ones. My favorite brand in Maiden Form.

Hi Stephie,

My wife has maybe 3 or 4 bras.

I have probably 20 or 25.

I feel guilty sometimes and want to offer her some but I know she won’t take one.

She’s just tolerant of my femme side.

Huggs Patty

same here  I have about 20 also and she has 4 and I have the same amount of panties that I wear both full time

my first wife was tolerant

Leah
      Baroness

I have about the same amount of Bras as she does, but I have more bralettes, but as she hates wearing bras, unlike me, I look forward to putting one on.   She can’t get hers off fast enough. she is catching up in the bralatte count to me

Syndee
        Lady

Leah,

I feel you so much on this subject. I would say my wife and I have about the same amount also and we are pretty much the same as you. I always joke with her when we get back from being out and she is running upstairs to take her bra off and I am running to put mine on.

So glad for you!  Always feels magical to put our bras on!  And everything femme!

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

Well, this has been eye opening. I have about six bras, and I’ve always asked myself why I have so many. After reading everyone else’s responses, now I’m thinking I don’t have enough!

I have more than my wife I’ve got somewhere between 12 and 20 some with matching panties, my wife has taken to wearing sports bras she says they are more comfortable has she has big breasts she takes a 36dd , she has about 4 or 5 in different colours, I have lots of different colours and styles and they are all padded one’s they give me more of a womanly shape X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

At this point I have between 50-60 bras and bralettes. Obviously, many more than my wife. Most of them have come from Macy’s. I shop the sales. The more you have the less they wear out. Most are 40B. I’ve even bought some used bras on eBay. My Holy Grail is peach colored bras. Love the color in a bra and panty. Hard to find so when I see one I like I buy it. Been wearing bras for decades which accounts for the large collection. I like bralettes for summer with a camisole under a dark tee.

We are the same size!  Yay!

When I first measured myself for a bra and came up with 40B I thought it might be a hard size to find. I would definitely have preferred a 38B. Victoria Secret does not carry 40B and I feel their bras are too expensive anyway. (I do have many VS panties and a few bralettes from VS. I especially like their cotton panties for hot weather.) I have found that although 40Bs are not plentiful there are more than enough for me. The brands I have include Playtex, Vanity Fair, Warner, Maidenform, Bali. Wirefree and bralettes in hot weather. I like a bra with lace trim and faux jewel or bow in the middle.

I agree!  Bras with a faux jewel or a bow are so cute and pretty!  I feel even more femme when I wear a cute or pretty bra.  We would have fun wearing bras like that together, right?

So My SO has about 4 bras currently she usually has around 6.  I currently have 5, none of them are from the same store or style.  Each is unique with a specific purpose and type of outfit they go with.

I don’t need any more but will probably get a few more that fit differently.  Only 2 of my bras fit without and extender.  I thought I was a 38, but am actually a 40.

Paula

I have about 6 bras/undie sets – fewer than my wife. I’ve bought her some very expensive lingerie, more expensive than what I buy for myself. My absolute fav lingerie is Honey Birdette – to die for lingerie. I’, totally weak for silk slips/nighties and have way more of these compared to my wife.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Chiming in with the numbers.  4 for me, with one of those being a sports bra.  The wife has 18, with 6 of those being sports bras.  She pays big dollars at Lane Bryant while I go cheaper online.

Toodles!

What a wonderful subject!  I had to think about it.  I have 10 bras.  As Stephie knows, the first thing I do every morning is put on a bra.  It has become second nature to me.  I’m sure I don’t have more, but I definitely would if I had the room to store them.  Like Stephie, I long for the day that I can keep all my pretty things in the dresser and closet.  I know that i definitely feel infinitely happier when I can dress the way I prefer.

Flora is my dearest girlfriend!  I love her to the Moon!

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?