- < 5
- < 10
- < 20
- Over 20
- September 5, 2020 at 5:55 am #381069Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I took stock yesterday on the many shoes I Own. I did not realize how many! I have at least 30 pair of fem shoes. 24 pair of heals and another 6 flats and sandals. My SO hates my CDing so I keep the hidden and I am running out of hiding places.
- This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Diane Crow.
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 18, 2020 at 4:27 am #384779
- September 17, 2020 at 2:54 pm #384672Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I am with you. I can’t get enough for sure.
- September 17, 2020 at 2:21 pm #384657
- September 17, 2020 at 2:17 pm #384654Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 57Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- September 12, 2020 at 1:38 pm #383128
- September 11, 2020 at 11:52 am #382857Mary Ann SummersParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 62Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 415 times
- September 11, 2020 at 9:30 am #382836Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 317Has thanked: 479 timesBeen thanked: 1015 times
I happen to know this because my wife had a melt down about a month ago and recited my inventory to me, 26 pairs of boots, 14 pairs of heels and 9 pairs of flats and sandals. She actually told me I’m not a crossdresser I just have a shoe fetish so I opened up my hidden closet, built into my bathroom wall, you’d never know it was there and she saw the rest of my stuff. I keep a bunch of stuff in my bedroom closet and she though that was it so I showed her the whole Klinger collection as I like to call it. She now believes I’m a crossdresser and I’m 100% woman.
- September 10, 2020 at 6:12 pm #382686Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1419Has thanked: 5869 timesBeen thanked: 3163 times
- September 10, 2020 at 6:09 pm #382684Gunner BrysonParticipantRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- September 10, 2020 at 4:01 pm #382653Lexie TraskParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
- September 10, 2020 at 3:37 pm #382650Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 23Replies: 540Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 1326 times
- September 10, 2020 at 1:05 pm #382631Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
- September 10, 2020 at 12:08 pm #382620Gunner BrysonParticipantRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Ok I actually counted all of them I’m at 73 BUT! That doesn’t include my storage unit which has 15 boxes with 9 to 10 pair in each which means 73 +135= 208 that’s a lot of shoes I should start my own charity for cross dressers and start giving them away because if I sell them I’m just going to buy more shoes I might have a shoe fetish problem
- September 9, 2020 at 5:24 pm #382407GenevieveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 34Has thanked: 660 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
- September 8, 2020 at 1:55 pm #381986Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 172Has thanked: 1051 timesBeen thanked: 688 times
Well let’s see …. I have one pair of 4 inch, pink, Pleasers, pumps. I also have a pair of unisex sandals and unisex clogs. In my never ending search for more feminine footwear … when your foot is to big for women’s shoes, you end up wearing in a unisex style. Unisex is basically a politically correct term for men’s.
- September 8, 2020 at 7:47 am #381899
- September 7, 2020 at 6:05 pm #381755Celine OnabackParticipantRegistered On: November 14, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- September 7, 2020 at 4:15 am #381607Kimberlee SkyHeelsParticipantRegistered On: August 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- September 6, 2020 at 8:55 am #381388
- September 6, 2020 at 8:29 am #381380
- September 6, 2020 at 7:34 am #381359
- September 6, 2020 at 6:02 am #381345Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1265Has thanked: 860 timesBeen thanked: 2793 times
- September 6, 2020 at 3:50 am #381316Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 185Has thanked: 895 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
Diane, you needed more selections, without looking I know I have well over 40 pairs. The majority of mine are 3 inch heels, I love that height. I keep all most of mine in my dedicated femme closet. They are either on the door hanger, on the shelf, in a tote (boots), or on the left side floor. The amazing part is I am still always in the market for something new, can never have to many!
- September 6, 2020 at 3:21 am #381311Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 407Has thanked: 589 timesBeen thanked: 1163 times
- September 5, 2020 at 9:48 pm #381290Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 518Has thanked: 882 timesBeen thanked: 1751 times
Less than 20 here, but not by much, 18 total pair. 3 pair of boots, one with 2″ heel, the other two flats, most of the rest are sandals with flat soles or low heels, 2 pair of ballet flats, a couple pair of slip on deck shoes, even a pair of loafers with tassels on the vamp.
- September 5, 2020 at 7:56 pm #381264
- September 5, 2020 at 6:41 pm #381253Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 187Has thanked: 722 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
Can a girl ever have enough shoes? Of course not!
I own two pairs of male shoes.
My female shoes? They are stacked, racked, paired, hidden from sight, in door hangars, etc. My guess is I may have around 175 pairs of female shoes.
My wife easily has twice that number of shoes.
- September 5, 2020 at 4:51 pm #381247Kayla OlsonParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Many girls here have such great collections that have great variety of styles and heel heights. I am jealous of such collections. Personally I have 55 pairs of heels where all but one pair are 6″ and higher. The one pair that isn’t 6″ is a 4″ black wedge which is the first heel I purchased and practiced wearing. I remained with wedges since they are usually easier to learn how to walk heels than stilettos. I Soon moved into 5″ wedges and a month later purchased a pair of 6″ wedges before graduating to stilettos. My collection consists of nearly 50% wedges and 50% stilettos. While I have 4 pairs from Pleaser that 8″, the bulk of my heels collection are 6.5″ to 7.5″. One criteria that is used to purchase heels is that they must be a minimum of 6″, but I prefer if they were 7″. Higher the the heel the more I love them. A girl cannot have enough high heels.
- September 5, 2020 at 3:39 pm #381236
- September 5, 2020 at 3:26 pm #381234Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 164Has thanked: 386 timesBeen thanked: 670 times
- September 5, 2020 at 2:45 pm #381220
- September 5, 2020 at 2:44 pm #381219PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 169Has thanked: 648 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
That she room is probably about the size of our wee bungalow.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 5, 2020 at 2:35 pm #381217Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 310Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1078 times
I know I have over 20 pairs, but I’m not really in the mood to count. I almost always wear women’s shoes now. I have a couple of pairs of men’s shoes that I haven’t worn in years. I wear androgynous women’s shoes when dressed as a guy.
I have a pair of men’s sandals that I could wear en femme as well as women’s sandals that I can wear as a guy. I also have a pair of pure black Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers that I could wear en femme . I recently bought 2 pairs in pink since my last pair was wearing out.
I wear women’s block heeled shoes with my suit so that the hem doesn’t drag on the floor and wear out. I’ve worn women’s boots as a guy in very rainy or snowy weather. Often I’m wearing women’s flats.
I do own heels, but I don’t have much occasion to wear them.
So everything I wear nowadays is women’s shoes. When en femme (which is most of the time recently) it fits in fine, and as a guy they don’t look feminine enough to be noticed.
- September 5, 2020 at 2:12 pm #381214
- September 5, 2020 at 1:08 pm #381191ParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I use to do the same thing. When in Goodwill I would find a size 10 and instead of trying them on in the store, I would buy them and take them home and if they did not fit I would donate them back to the store. Now I just walk in the store and sit down and try on what I want. Good thing too, not all size 10s are alike. The shoes are 5.95 each but on Tuesday and Thursday they are 25% off!!
- September 5, 2020 at 11:48 am #381167Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 222Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 598 times
I only have 5 pairs of heels, i have 3 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of boots, i wish i had more but I’ve not had the courage to go into a shoe shop as i would have to try them on to get the right size,
I have big wide feet so would need to have my feet measured for the right fit,
The only shoes i have I’ve bought from thrift and charity shops and took pot luck if they fitted some have not so have been returned to another charity shop for them to sell on xxxxx
- September 5, 2020 at 11:10 am #381163
- September 5, 2020 at 9:37 am #381138
- September 5, 2020 at 9:11 am #381134DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 509Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
- September 5, 2020 at 8:58 am #381125Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 256Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 881 times
- September 5, 2020 at 8:19 am #381114ParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
Thanks but these are not mine. I wish. I photographed a 7 mil home for a 3 page spread and this was just a small portion of the shoes in her collection. I figured 100 thousand in that cabinet alone. You should see the purses! If your interested I’ll post a photo of those.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Diane Crow.
- September 5, 2020 at 8:13 am #381112AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 614 times
40 pairs – I had to look…..I have…
5 1/4″ heels
5 3/4″ heels
4″ to 5 1/2″ wedges
4″ to 5 3/4″ platforms
Various Sneakers – cheerleader to platform
Various boots – ankle to the knee
3 pairs of slippers
- September 5, 2020 at 8:01 am #381110Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
- September 5, 2020 at 7:45 am #381103Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 13Replies: 467Has thanked: 1408 timesBeen thanked: 1450 times
Only about 10 Diane, again space is the limiting factor😢
Black knee length suede boots 2” heel.
Black block heel ankle boots.
3” black patent courts.
Black snakeskin effect ballet flats.
Black open toed sandals 3” heel
Flat Roman style sandals with gold studs.
Flat black patent courts.
Silver strappy open toe sandals, about 2 1/2” heel.
Beautiful 4” stilettos, patent, dark dark red at the back gradually blending into a bright red at the front, sleek lines, spike heel, iridescent. If I was fully ‘out’ to everybody I would have these in a glass cabinet like the one in your title. They deserve to be on display, a work of art, a thing of beauty. A crime to hide them away. How many of us could say the same thing about our male shoes🤣🤣🤣
- September 5, 2020 at 7:37 am #381101Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 405Has thanked: 473 timesBeen thanked: 798 times
- September 5, 2020 at 6:30 am #381079ParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 80Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I forgot to mention that I wear a size 10 and get most of my shoes from Goodwill. When I first started collecting shoes I would see they were 10s and just buy them take them home and if they didnt fit I would just redonate them. Now I just set down and try them on in the store . Nobody gives me a second look.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Diane Crow.
- September 5, 2020 at 6:24 am #381077Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 106Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 294 times
- September 5, 2020 at 6:18 am #381075Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 96Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 541 times
As I prepared to respond, I started to do some inventory. When I got to your question, I relaxed because “over 20” is a no brainer. If I counted the pairs I’ve had but do no longer, I’m virtually certain the number is over 100. Remember, some of us have been CD for a lifetime. If I start at the time I first tried some of my mom’s items, it probably takes me back 60 years.
- September 5, 2020 at 5:58 am #381071Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 201Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 618 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.