Tagged: 

Viewing 57 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I took stock yesterday on the many shoes I Own. I did not realize how many! I have at least 30 pair of fem shoes. 24 pair of heals and another 6 flats and sandals. My SO hates my CDing so I keep the hidden and I am running out of hiding places. Shoes shoes and more shoes

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Diane Crow.

I don’t have many as my wife doesn’t like me wearing heels on our hardwood floor.  So I usually wear them when she is not at home.

I have 2 3 inch pumps, a bootie with 3 inch heels, and a pair of flatsies.

As I prepared to respond, I started to do some inventory.  When I got to your question, I relaxed because “over 20” is a no brainer.  If I counted the pairs I’ve had but do no longer, I’m virtually certain the number is over 100.  Remember, some of us have been CD for a lifetime.  If I start at the time I first tried some of my mom’s items, it probably takes me back 60 years.

FAM

Anonymous
      Lady

Diane

I only have the one pair which are black Mary Janes’s with a 2″ heel. I can spend ages looking at dresses on line but shoes do not captivate my attention in the same way

Rachel

I forgot to mention that I wear a size 10 and get most of my shoes from Goodwill. When I first started collecting shoes I would see they were 10s and just buy them take them home and if they didnt fit I would just redonate them. Now I just set down and try them on in the store . Nobody gives me a second look.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Diane Crow.
      Scarlett398
      Princess

Gorgeous collection girl friend! There’s a whole bunch of classy looking heels in this photo! Well done Diane! I love your taste in femme footwear for sure!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Only about 10 Diane, again space is the limiting factor😢

Black knee length suede boots 2” heel.

Black block heel ankle boots.

3” black patent courts.

Black snakeskin effect ballet flats.

Black open toed sandals 3” heel

Flat Roman style sandals with gold studs.

Flat black patent courts.

Silver strappy open toe sandals, about 2 1/2” heel.

Beautiful 4” stilettos, patent, dark dark red at the back gradually blending into a bright red at the front, sleek lines, spike heel, iridescent. If I was fully ‘out’ to everybody I would have these in a glass cabinet like the one in your title. They deserve to be on display, a work of art, a thing of beauty. A crime to hide them away. How many of us could say the same thing about our male shoes🤣🤣🤣

❤️B

I haven’t actually took the time to count them all but it’s probably around 50. Boots, ankle booties, heels, pumps, wedgies, flats, sandals, tennis shoes

Anonymous

40 pairs – I had to look…..I have…

Ballet flats

Kitty heels

3″ heels

4″ heels

5 1/4″ heels

5 3/4″ heels

6″ heels

4″ to 5 1/2″ wedges

4″ to 5 3/4″ platforms

Various Sneakers – cheerleader to platform

Various boots – ankle to the knee

3 pairs of slippers

Thanks but these are not mine. I wish. I photographed a 7 mil home for a 3 page spread and this was just a small portion of the shoes in her collection. I figured 100 thousand in that cabinet alone. You should see the purses! If your interested I’ll post a photo of those.More shoes

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Diane Crow.
      Anonymous

Just counted and I have 38 pairs of wonderful women’s shoes. From sandals to heels. I LOVE wearing my girly shoes!

Carla

My shoe storage cabinet holds 30 and I have several more than that, so I would say ~35. All are heels of 3 1/2” max with the exception of one pair of Skechers knit sneakers. Predominant styles are slides and sandals…

Anonymous

Twenty-two pairs, comprised of boots, heels and sandals.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

19.  Not enough.  Space is limited.  Something I’ll fix soon enough.

Anonymous

I only have 5 pairs of heels, i have 3 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of boots, i wish i had more but I’ve not had the courage to go into a shoe shop as i would have to try them on to get the right size,

I have big wide feet so would need to have my feet measured for the right fit,

The only shoes i have I’ve bought from thrift and charity shops and took pot luck if they fitted some have not so have been returned to another charity shop for them to sell on xxxxx

I use to do the same thing. When in Goodwill I would find a size 10 and instead of trying them on in the store, I would buy them and take them home and if they did not fit I would donate them back to the store. Now I just walk in the store and sit down and try on what I want. Good thing too, not all size 10s are alike. The shoes are 5.95 each but on Tuesday and Thursday they are 25% off!!

Hugs

Diane

IsabelB
      Lady

I don’t know exactly, but the simple answer is – Not enough!  (there never can be…)

Isabel x

I know I have over 20 pairs, but I’m not really in the mood to count.  I almost always wear women’s shoes now.  I have a couple of pairs of men’s shoes that I haven’t worn in years.  I wear androgynous women’s shoes when dressed as a guy.

I have a pair of men’s sandals that I could wear en femme as well as women’s sandals that I can wear as a guy.  I also have a pair of pure black Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers that I could wear en femme .  I recently bought 2 pairs in pink since my last pair was wearing out.

I wear women’s block heeled shoes with my suit so that the hem doesn’t drag on the floor and wear out.  I’ve worn women’s boots as a guy in very rainy or snowy weather.  Often I’m wearing women’s flats.

I do own heels, but I don’t have much occasion to wear them.

So everything I wear nowadays is women’s shoes.  When en femme (which is most of the time recently) it fits in fine, and as a guy they don’t look feminine enough to be noticed.

That she room is  probably about the size of our wee bungalow.

That shoe room is  probably about the size of our wee bungalow.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I answered less than 10.  But the next poll should be how many do you want.  If $ was not a problem I would have 100’s.

Sandy

I’m guessing and figuring on the women’s athletic Shoes, hiking boots, flats, and heels about 20.

Alice

Many girls here have such great collections that have great variety of styles and heel heights. I am jealous of such collections. Personally I have 55 pairs of heels where all but one pair are 6″ and higher. The one pair that isn’t 6″ is a 4″ black wedge which is the first heel I purchased and practiced wearing. I remained with wedges since they are usually easier to learn how to walk heels than stilettos. I Soon moved into 5″ wedges and a month later purchased a pair of 6″ wedges before graduating to stilettos. My collection consists of nearly 50% wedges and 50% stilettos. While I have 4 pairs from Pleaser that 8″, the bulk of my heels collection are 6.5″ to 7.5″. One criteria that is used to purchase heels is that they must be a minimum of 6″,  but I prefer if they were 7″. Higher the the heel the more I love them. A girl cannot have enough high heels.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Can a girl ever have enough shoes?  Of course not!

I own two pairs of male shoes.

My female shoes?  They are stacked, racked, paired, hidden from sight, in door hangars, etc.  My guess is I may have around 175 pairs of female shoes.

My wife easily has twice that number of shoes.

Anonymous

Not enough.

Less than 20 here, but not by much, 18 total pair.  3 pair of boots, one with 2″ heel, the other two flats, most of the rest are sandals with flat soles or low heels, 2 pair of ballet flats, a couple pair of slip on deck shoes, even a pair of loafers with tassels on the vamp.

PaulaF

Diane!

Wow! Am I jealous!

Where do you keep them? I’m thinking you have a storage facility.

I have many problems having as many pairs of shoes as you do. The biggest problem is size 13W.

With envy,

Lee Ann

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Diane, you needed more selections, without looking I know I have well over 40 pairs. The majority of mine are 3 inch heels, I love that height. I keep all most of mine in my dedicated femme closet. They are either on the door hanger, on the shelf, in a tote (boots), or on the left side floor. The amazing part is I am still always in the market for something new, can never have to many!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have over 30 pairs of pumps and wedges. I used to get most of my shoes from Payless. If they were still open, no doubt I would have a lot more pairs. It’s not so much I need more shoes. It’s just I have to have them.

Penny Jay
      Lady

6 pairs for me, looks like I’ve got a bit of shopping to do to catch up with the majority of ladies here, yay!

Wow you are way up there. What is your fav brand? What is your size?

Anonymous

I so far have less than 10 pairs. Mainly 5-6 inch platform heels. I also have a few pairs of nice platform sneakers that I often wear at home.

I do not have any Fem shoes in possession as of now. However, I will consider purchasing Fem shoes when money is available.

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Well let’s see …. I have one pair of 4 inch, pink, Pleasers, pumps.  I also have a pair of unisex sandals and unisex clogs.  In my never ending search for more feminine footwear … when your foot is to big for women’s shoes, you end up wearing in a unisex style.  Unisex is basically a politically correct term for men’s.

Robin

Wow! I think you take the prize of most shoes! What size are you? I am a 10 and would love to be one of your charity cases.

Giant shoe hugs

Diane

Anonymous

I have about 7 pairs. Three are 6 inch platform stilettos, 2 are 8 inch platform stilettos, and the rest are work appropriate shoes.

I have less than five, which is not nearly enough! I keep an eye out but like others,  the 13W doesn’t make it easy.

Anonymous

I happen to know this because my wife had a melt down about a month ago and recited my inventory to me, 26 pairs of boots, 14 pairs of heels and 9 pairs of flats and sandals. She actually told me I’m not a crossdresser I just have a shoe fetish so I opened up my hidden closet, built into my bathroom wall, you’d never know it was there and she saw the rest of my stuff. I keep a bunch of stuff in my bedroom closet and she though that was it so I showed her the whole Klinger collection as I like to call it. She now believes I’m a crossdresser and I’m 100% woman.

Anonymous

Too many… NOT!

25 as of today

3 pair of flats and 1 pair boots, the rest are heels/wedges of various heights one pair is 5″, two are 4″ the rest vary between 2 1/2″ – 3 1/2″

Eva Ellis
      Lady

Well over 200 ballet to flat 40 or more boots size 10/11 depending

I honestly believe that most ladies here would agree with me that NOT ENOUGH! is an appropriate answer for that poll.

Anonymous

lol i have 3 pairs i feel like suck a newbie lol

I am with you. I can’t get enough for sure.

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

but I am planning to upgrade to 7-8 inch platform heels (to wear at home) – probably from Pleaser

I voted <10. I have 4 pairs of heels and 1 pair of wedges; heel size 2.25″ to 3.75″. Just this week I finally found a brick and mortar store in my area that offers women’s shoes 11W-13W; haven’t seen that since Payless closed. I bought my first pair of flats, which I’ve been needing as of late. I’ll be stopping in at this store every so often.

Wow you are so so lucky to find something after Payless closed! Congratulations. I am fortunate that I am a size 10 and can find all kinds of shoes at Goodwill. An old client of mine called me the other day and when she found out that I cross dress she ask me what size shoe I where. It turns out she is a size 10 too and is giving me some of the heels she cant walk in any more due to a foot issue. She was a vp at a very large bank and she has great taste in shoes!!!!

Hugs

Diane

Im a newbie in that I only 4 pairs, 3 pair 4 inch heels and a pair of knee high boots.

Im very methodical in my shopping, and I also gotta watch the bank account!  Still gotta pay bills! LOL!!

xo – Robyn ❤️👠

At least I’ll have a closer option than having to drive a 550 mile round trip(even though totally worth it) to Janet’s Closet just south of Detroit. Janet’s has been my source for heels since Payless closed.

I’d say your the lucky one; a former bank vp opening her shoe vault for you. If only there was a bank that gave ladies like us customer gifts like that, I’d open a new account immediately.

4 pairs of ankle boots and 2 pairs of heels. I’d love more, but don’t want to go bankrupt in the process! Shopping for any female attire is positively addictive.

Molly
      Duchess

I realized that after I agreed with the statements here… “Not Enough”, that I actually have more than 5: 4 heels, 2 flats and 1 pair of boots…. 7!… And I think I need many many more as the colours tend to black and I need some nice colours to go with the dresses I have and need to buy!…

Wait…    Dresses, Boots, Shoes, Matching underwear and finally jewellery… I need a big fan for this pink fog or another job or two to pay for them AND the gifts to keep the SO from thinking I’ve abandoned her. 🙂

-Molly

11 pairs of heels and 1 pair of slippers, all of them stored in a large luggage bag. I have plans to make this collection grow but storage has been a major issue for me, as I keep my bag-closet in a paid storage place, far from my family.

xoxo

Daisy

One pair black flats – that the wife loves.

One pair brown wedge booties – wife also likes.

One pair gray (clop, clop, clop) 2.5 inch block heels  that i love and the wife doesn’t know about yet – but she’ll love those too because i have good taste.

Anonymous

not enough. about 10. since payless closed i cant find any in my size and i dont like to buy them online. most store dont carry anything over size 11 or wide. feet dont fit in those pointy witch shoes.

Peggy Sue Williams
        Duchess - Annual

Rachel,

Try Torrid stores.   I have had fantastic luck with their shoes.  Their wide is a true wide, extra wide for us big girls, and they sell up to woman’s size 13.

They have stores in Maine, looks like one may be within 20 miles of you.  Shoe selections are limited in the store, but go there, find out what size fits you best, then you can order with confidence from them on line, since their sizes are very consistent.

They accept returns too.  Return your on line purchases to their stores or just ship it back to them.

I was told they have a corporate policy for transgender and cross dressers.  They treat girls like us very nicely.  I know here in Atlanta I am welcomed in their stores.  I have tried on dresses in male mode too, no problem.  Nobody gives me a second look, and the sales staff is readily available for any assistance.

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

Anonymous
      Lady

I did a quick count and came up with 52 pair.  I know Caty is going to come along and make me feel like an amateur but I will suffer that embarrassment gracefully. 😂😂. I actually wear womens clogs on an every day basis so my man shoe collection is only 5 pair for specific occasions.
      🍷C

Anonymous

I sadly had to,,, purge recently not that I had a lot to begin with I definitely didn’t get rid of my thigh high boots & I have a pair of black flats I think there called ballerina style? I also had my 3inch my sister calls them Cinderella shoes lol she doesn’t like them & says there not good for me,,, but I kind of liked them I believe they were mules white & clear color open toes I thought they were comfortable but if you wore stockings with them,,, you had to be careful you could slide out of them lol I also had wedges I really liked them to but they made me look taller I am thinking to buy some sort of booty style next being that winter is here now

Anonymous

Hi Diane

Can’t compete with some of the wonderful collections here….I have 28 pairs, 6 pairs are high heels…and grace is happy……..for now!!

huggs, xx

[postquote quote=381986]
      Robin,

My “unisex” sandals look femme practical. I bought them on Amazon. I was looking at women’s sandals and didn’t even realize they were unisex until I read the description. In this case I would say some manufacturers are smart enough to use the unisex label to be able to sell more shoes.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Diane!

I am in the Less than 5 pair group. Being in the closet isn’t easy when it comes to having place to stash/hide your femme belongings.

I would love to see the “7 mil home” lady’s selection of purses……. Must be fabulous to be wealthy

Hugs

Autumn

Never enough. I currently have 3 pairs but at one time had more than 20 pairs. It got too difficult to hide them, so I scaled down to 3 pairs. But, I could easily own 100 pair if I had the ability to do so. I really love shoes and shoe shopping.

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?