- July 28, 2020 at 11:39 am #368304Krista WritemeParticipantRegistered On: August 22, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I have been working on this for awhile,herbs,creams and other over the counter items.Some work and now have an obvious pair of tits to enjoy.My wife is a bit unsure of this but,trust me,she does enjoy them.I do have to be a lot more aware of how I dress these days,honestly.Ido want bigger nipples though.Any hints in that department?Pumping is great but,very short lived.Other ideas?Products?They do get plenty of attention from me and the wife,which works good but,well,I want more and I want it now! You understand.
- August 22, 2020 at 4:44 am #376638Jessica SmithParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I’m a 38A right now and there isn’t much selection in bras at that size. I’d love for them to grow to a B or C cup so I had a better selection.
- August 20, 2020 at 9:21 pm #376198MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 462Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 763 times
I surely want my bust to become a bit larger. I am about a large A-cup now. The only certain way to grow them seems to be through HRT. Recent research indicates that estrogen and T-blockers only aren’t giving the optimal result but need to be combined with progesterone for full breast development, especially enlarging nipples and Aerolas.
- August 20, 2020 at 8:39 pm #376192Mikayla WelshParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 51Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
- August 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm #375468
- August 18, 2020 at 11:41 am #375464Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 69Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
- August 18, 2020 at 11:09 am #375458Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
Hi i would love a pair of girls but home grown not falsie’s, at the moment I’m an A cup i would love to have a C or D cup nothing bigger though, i would also love to have a slimmer waist and rounder hips so i could have more of a womanly shape xxxxx
- August 18, 2020 at 8:17 am #375401Roni CalinParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 79Has thanked: 234 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
I would like to have my own c cup and hips and a but for counter balance
- August 17, 2020 at 11:31 am #375111Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 566Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 1478 times
I’ve been using a breast pump for a while and I think my nipples are both larger and more sensitive as a result. I use it for a half hour when I go to bed and again in the morning. I chose the Freedom Freemie pump because the collection cups are actually breast shaped and are held in place nicely by the elastic lace bodice of my nightie. The biggest plus is that it feels amazing when used. The actual pump is quite large and sits on the bed next to me. You can get it with a smaller re-chargable pump as well. They are expensive but I found a used one on ebay that was much less than new. You can get other more traditional pumps that have a special bra to hold the collection cups in place.
- August 17, 2020 at 11:02 am #375099AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
It would be nice, though I have some from weight issues now. But a fuller set would be welcomed.
- August 17, 2020 at 8:09 am #375058Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 306Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 1027 times
- August 14, 2020 at 10:56 pm #374199Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
Yes I would love to have my own pair of girls ,not to large might have some explaining to do ,at present each day I give what I have got a morning massage and I am sure it is working a little ,I can now fill an A cup bra and starting on a B cup ,so I will carry on with my daily routine and when I want to fill my lovely C cups which most of my bras are I use my ‘girl forms ‘ Michelle xx
- August 14, 2020 at 5:15 pm #374148AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
- August 11, 2020 at 5:33 am #372981Gina SinclairParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
- July 29, 2020 at 2:47 am #368486Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 489Has thanked: 4512 timesBeen thanked: 2532 times
- August 18, 2020 at 11:33 am #375463
- July 28, 2020 at 2:53 pm #368376K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 617Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 1126 times
Want them, yes! My efforts….pretty weak at the moment.
I tried different creams, but found them to be worthless. Just snake oil in a tube is all that is.
I was using suction cups for a while. I think they started to have an effect, but my motivation to keep to a schedule was not there.
All that said, I keep this side of me a secret from the rest of the world. I know that if I let it out, I would just spend the rest of my life trying to convince others that I am not crazy. That is why I my efforts are pretty weak. I do have breast forms in different sizes when I do dress. I could totally afford implants as well, but again, I keep this part of my life secret. If I came to work one day with a pair of DD cups protruding out of my chest, everyone would figure it out in an instant.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 28, 2020 at 1:04 pm #368334Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1428Has thanked: 2313 timesBeen thanked: 4246 times
I share in your desire; however, the only “instant” results to be had are implants and forms. And the only reliable way to grow your own is through HRT. All of the supplements on the market are mostly snake oil. Some girls get fair results using them, but they are not reliable. I’ve tried several myself, with negligible results. I have developed over the past few years, but it seems to be due to age-related hormone changes, my prostate medication, and perhaps the soy milk I drink to lower my cholesterol. If supplements were half as good as advertised, the “boob job” industry would collapse.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.