Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been working on this for awhile,herbs,creams and other over the counter items.Some work and now have an obvious pair of tits to enjoy.My wife is a bit unsure of this but,trust me,she does enjoy them.I do have to be a lot more aware of how I dress these days,honestly.Ido want bigger nipples though.Any hints in that department?Pumping is great but,very short lived.Other ideas?Products?They do get plenty of attention from me and the wife,which works good but,well,I want more and I want it now! You understand.

Anonymous

Hi Krista,

I share in your desire; however, the only “instant” results to be had are implants and forms.  And the only reliable way to grow your own is through HRT.  All of the supplements on the market are mostly snake oil.  Some girls get fair results using them, but they are not reliable.  I’ve tried several myself, with negligible results.  I have developed over the past few years, but it seems to be due to age-related hormone changes, my prostate medication, and perhaps the soy milk I drink to lower my cholesterol.   If supplements were half as good as advertised, the “boob job” industry would collapse.

Bettylou

K Swim
      Lady

Want them, yes! My efforts….pretty weak at the moment.

I tried different creams, but found them to be worthless. Just snake oil in a tube is all that is.

I was using suction cups for a while. I think they started to have an effect, but my motivation to keep to a schedule was not there.

All that said, I keep this side of me a secret from the rest of the world. I know that if I let it out, I would just spend the rest of my life trying to convince others that I am not crazy. That is why I my efforts are pretty weak. I do have breast forms in different sizes when I do dress. I could totally afford implants as well, but again, I keep this part of my life secret. If I came to work one day with a pair of DD cups protruding out of my chest, everyone would figure it out in an instant.

Anonymous

I take a supplement that works for me. The girls have definitely perked up. Very happy with them now.

Kay

[postquote quote=368486]

Hi Kay,

May I ask what supplements you use?

If I could I would head to the Doc and get a wonderful set of implants in a heartbeat

Anonymous

that would be nice…right now Im just two peas on a plank…wish I had mom’s 38 c’s…

for now its bird seed and old nylons…lol

Mo

Yes I would love to have my own pair of girls ,not to large might have some explaining to do ,at present each day I give what I have got a morning massage and I am sure it is working a little ,I can now  fill an A cup bra and starting on a B cup ,so I will carry on with my daily routine and when I want to fill my lovely C cups which most of my bras are I use my  ‘girl forms ‘     Michelle  xx

I would like natural girls like a c cup size like my forms. I enjoy stepping out braless with a tight top like a leotard or sweater and love the jiggle, bounce, and movement

Anonymous

It would be nice, though I have some from weight issues now. But a fuller set would be welcomed.

I would like to have my own c cup and hips and a but for counter balance

Anonymous

Hi i would love a pair of girls but home grown not falsie’s, at the moment I’m an A cup i would love to have a C or D cup nothing bigger though, i would also love to have a slimmer waist and rounder hips so i could have more of a womanly shape xxxxx

I want my own set of girls. Having your own opens up a more vast array of bras, lingerie, tops & dresses you can wear. Not to mention the natural movement and bounce.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I just need the right body ….. that’s   what I’ve always wanted.

Stevie

I would love to have a nice set of c cups… i love the feel and bounce of my forms when using adhesive and cannot imagine the thrill of having my own girls… divine is great only word that comes to mind….

Marianne
      Ambassador

I surely want my bust to become a bit larger. I am about a large A-cup now. The only certain way to grow them seems to be through HRT. Recent research indicates that estrogen and T-blockers only aren’t giving the optimal result but need to be combined with progesterone for full breast development, especially enlarging nipples and Aerolas.

I’m a 38A right now and there isn’t much selection in bras at that size. I’d love for them to grow to a B or C cup so I had a better selection.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?