Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As you might already know, I am from the Boston area. I have lived here all of my life! I hope to live somewhere else someday.

Hi Victoria
      I have lived in the Boston area  just south of the city in Randolph I love to go to Jacques in Boston that is where I came out as Jenny I love it here

Jennifer n sullivan

Hi Jennifer, I have thought of visiting Jacques, but feel intimate by the venue! :O

We were stationed in Newport, my stepfather was a sparks aboard the Kennedy. I remember our school went to the Boston Museum of Science for a very cool field trip. They had a huge mock-up, one maybe two stories tall, showing things that live in a typical cross-section of one’s yard (that’s garden for you UK gals). I still remember it vividly. That was the second-biggest nematode I’ve ever seen.

Hi Victoria, I’m in Central Maine

Christina
      Lady

I from the SF Bay Area and am presently in Boston for the marathon. I like the city and wish I could stay longer. Lots of history, distinctive architecture and everyone has been very friendly. The city seems very walkable and when the distance is too long to walk, the public transportation system seems to work well. We probably have a better overall weather than Boston (it doesn’t get as cold and the summers usually average in the 80s depending where you live).

Robyn Scott
      Duchess

Hi Victoria. I’m from Cape Cod. I spend a great deal of time just enjoying the Cape enfemme. Mashpee Commons is a wonderful place to stroll.

Robyn

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?