- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 20 hours ago by Robyn Scott.
- April 17, 2023 at 7:49 pm #732945Victoria-RoseParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 59Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
As you might already know, I am from the Boston area. I have lived here all of my life! I hope to live somewhere else someday.
- June 9, 2023 at 3:38 am #743466Robyn ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 8, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Hi Victoria. I’m from Cape Cod. I spend a great deal of time just enjoying the Cape enfemme. Mashpee Commons is a wonderful place to stroll.
- April 18, 2023 at 4:42 am #732990ChristinaLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I from the SF Bay Area and am presently in Boston for the marathon. I like the city and wish I could stay longer. Lots of history, distinctive architecture and everyone has been very friendly. The city seems very walkable and when the distance is too long to walk, the public transportation system seems to work well. We probably have a better overall weather than Boston (it doesn’t get as cold and the summers usually average in the 80s depending where you live).
- April 18, 2023 at 4:06 am #732986Michelle IsgurlyLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 98Has thanked: 236 timesBeen thanked: 541 times
Hi Victoria, I’m in Central Maine
- April 18, 2023 at 2:19 am #732974Wanda OvahearLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 641Has thanked: 1496 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
We were stationed in Newport, my stepfather was a sparks aboard the Kennedy. I remember our school went to the Boston Museum of Science for a very cool field trip. They had a huge mock-up, one maybe two stories tall, showing things that live in a typical cross-section of one’s yard (that’s garden for you UK gals). I still remember it vividly. That was the second-biggest nematode I’ve ever seen.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- April 17, 2023 at 11:13 pm #732962Jennifer SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 128Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 444 times
I have lived in the Boston area just south of the city in Randolph I love to go to Jacques in Boston that is where I came out as Jenny I love it here
Jennifer n sullivan
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 17, 2023 at 11:15 pm #732963Victoria-RoseLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 59Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
Hi Jennifer, I have thought of visiting Jacques, but feel intimate by the venue! :O
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.