How many items of femme clothing do you own?

This polls aim is to find out how many of you have minimal clothes and how many of you own more clothes than a boutique! should be interesting!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • 1 to 10 items
  • 11 to 25 items
  • 26 to 50 items
  • 50 to 100 items
  • 101 to 200 items
  • over 200 items ! geez! how big is your house!

This topic contains 59 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Donna James 4 months ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Donna James 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 4, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 432

The answer to this question for me and probably most of us is not enough.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 41

Since the inner fashionista has awoken, I can’t stop buying cloths.   My go to store is Macy’s online.  Their sales are to die for.  I have purchased 10 pair of shoes, 8 dresses, 7 tops,  two pair skinny jeans, pair of white jeans, jean jacket and jewery.  I hit a lucky streak because my sil lost weight and is weeding out her wordrobe and it all fits me.  My wife and I help her buy taking it to good will.   I offer to run the errand and have been keeping much of what is to go.  I have kept at least 10 tops, five dresses, a slacks outfit with jacket , a green suit that I have shown in my photos and many other pieces.   I am a lucky girl.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 519

I’ve been doing this a very long time, and focus mainly on the ‘evening in the lounge’-party with my SO of over 40 years.  I like mid-thigh, three quarter sleeves dress’s—and one favorite is in black velvet.  I have many-many items that were bought that just never worked, but never removed, just piled up in a box.  I have dozens of mini-skirts, dozens of low cut tops, sheer tops and long sleeve tees.  Since it takes me a long time to get ready for the party at home, I can shower first, then eat dinner, and I usually don my favorite very cheeky velour stretch shorts, a bra/panty, a t-shirt and fluffy thongs, or a short little sport skirt…………..my wife encourages me to become as fem as possible, and she allows me to engulf the woman as much as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus a never diminishing wardrobe.  There’s always a ‘kill-for’ mini dress, in a different color, that just is too tempting to pass over.  ( I am not a ‘go out and strut woman, would never succeed, but at home, by the compliments I get, I make my partner swoon with appreciation…..and a little lust)…………….

2 users thanked author for this post.
       anne-marie 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 195

Sounds like your a girl with style Mikki.

BTW that wife of yours sounds like one in a million.

Take good care.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 519

Thank you Miss Anne-Marie—yes, I am very lucky—-my wife has stood by in in hard times and never swayed away.  In this spectrum of our lives, I do enjoy her enthusiasm, she gets to let go and get glamorous as well.  I have to say, I’ve never been in a closet—this came to us as a joint venture, one day when she thought to straighten up some unsightly hairs in my brows, and then an invitation to a Halloween party—very common and neighborhood kind of event—very simple.  I think she ‘got a clue’ from this, and secretly went out and shopped—two weeks later she  told me to go change for dinner, and what was on the bed were pick bikini panties, matching bra, a legg’s egg, (queen size in suntan) and a shoulder length wig—in the bathroom were two pink shavers, shaving gel, and her makeup kit opened and spread out……………….I yelled downstairs and said—“seriously???’—–“Just do it, and I’ll help when and if you need it………….OK, I’ll do it, and help was needed, particularly on the make-up.  That started it, and of course that first event was exhilarating to say the least…………she likes it very much for me to push the limits, and I don’t see I couldn’t agree more…………..yes, I am lucky, and I gotta believe the Lord sent her to me……….and I show everyday my appreciation and love for her, without any expectations…………… again, thanks for noticing my words……………

Patricia Waldron 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

I own a handful of pencil skirts and several pairs of tights different colours and deniers. I am personally don’t dress up to the hilt to look like a woman. I do it because I want to reach out to my feminine side.

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 82

I thought about 60, then started to read the other comments and realised that it could be more.

Panties and stockings plus pantyhose and the number rises quickly.  Then bras and garter belts (fast becoming a favourite).  Oh then nighties etc. Plus skirts, tops and more.

Oooooh!

Davina

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 16

You can never have enough pretty stuff, its for all occasions after all

Annie Sometimes 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 11

According to Mrs. Sometimes, way to many. 😁

Khloe West 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2015
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 98

More than I should!

I need to winnow the wardrobe. Much was experimentation in styling while coming to this late in life and finding my style and groove. Mistakes in buying were made.

My count is high at the moment – excluding undergarments – including shoes.

Just call me “Imelda”. I has a weakness for the shoes.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Brianna Rain 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 3, 2018
    Replies: 32

I have too much, yet not enough.  LOL.

I chose 50-100, but I haven’t actually counted the total.  However, I did happen to count my panties this morning and realized that I have 36 pairs!  I’m trying to focus on spending less on clothing as a whole and focusing on outfits rather than undergarments.  But I gotta admit that I’m not very good at keeping my femme shopping under control.

4 users thanked author for this post.
       Khloe West 
      Participant

Right?

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 307

I’m just barely into the 11-25. Mainly because I have not been byuing women’s clothes for long. My wife says I have more than she does, and I’m just starting to buy women’s! I could be a scary chick in a year or two, with what I could buy given enough time.
    Amy

Alyssa Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 14, 2019
    Replies: 13

So I said 50-100, but I think it’s over 100 if you count all the panties (somewhere around 25-30), like 6 bras, maybe 20 pairs stockings/tights, about 20 pairs of leggings, 7 pairs of shoes/boots, 3 wigs, maybe 8-10 dresses, like 5 skirts, 3 pairs of falsies, 4 pairs of jeans/jeggings, 4-5 boy shorts, leotards, like 5 swim suits, lots of chokers and necklaces, not too many shirts for some reason, maybe just 5 or 6 lol

Come to think of it, I need more feminine shirts/blouses… While I’m at it, I could use more skirts to match, and then I will definitely need stocking to accent it, oh and you have to get new shoes when you buy all these new outfits! hahahahahaha

rachel 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2016
    Replies: 2

way too many! LOL
    But I do have one pair of (male) trousers and a jacket.
    Trouble is I’m not sure where they are.

Khloe West 
      Participant

I think my last bit of male wardrobe might be my kilt, but that is also arguably a skirt of sorts.

Anne Preuss 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 337

LOL who needs that male clothing anyway!!

Tessa Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2019
    Replies: 24

Yes so so many items..that I actually have my own closet full if pretty much anything and everything to be used for business, and casual as that is more my style..and lots of high heels and high heel boots to the knee few ankle boots but not many. Lots of pantyhose and panties and bras  ut at times feels like I only cycle thru a few as u kinda end up having ur daily favs and ur daily dress up favs..lol..but never hurts to have way to many than not enough I always say…xo

Danielle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 30, 2017
    Replies: 14

I do not own money female clothes I live on SSI in with my parents when I can I buy

anne-marie 
    Participant

So many items it would be hard to give an accurate estimate. What I can definitively say is that I have more items of femme [style] clothes than your average cis-woman.

I’ve just had a bit of a purge – 8 x 50 litre bin bags of stuff to the local cancer charity store but still have over 50 skirts. Then there’s the jeans – 12 pairs, the jeggings – 6 pairs, the leggings – at least 20 pairs, the blouses – about 40, jumpers, dresses, cami tops, bikinis, swimsuits, shawls, coats etc etc etc.

Then there is the underwear! Over 50 pairs of thong panties, 12 of french knickerd, about 20 bra’s, 9 Corsolettes, 15 OBG’s, 15 suspender/garter belts, garters (personalised with embroidery) a dozen steal boned corsets – just loads of stuff.

Oh and also have over 100 pairs of stockings – nude with back seams, black 70 denier and seamed nets. Also about 60 pairs of shear tights/hose plus same in opaques and wool stockings (wearing a pair at the moment with a white obg) and wool tights. 9 pairs of boots, dozens of shoes!!!

Like I said loads of stuff and probably more than your average cis-woman. Must have cost me a small fortune – eek.

Now in need of a bigger house as I’m nearly out of space lol.

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  anne-marie.
     Scarlett398 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 29, 2018
    Replies: 207

I have over 600 clothing items and a huge house to store them in. And lots of new items such as new dresses, new skirts, new heels and boots will be on display in my upcoming photo posts in the coming weeks! Can’t wait for all of you girls to see the new photos which will be all taken in less than a week!

I love you all!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Sara Marie Franklin (SMF) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 27, 2016
    Replies: 308

Just shoes I have 15 pair. Skirts over 15. Bras and panties and all the things not counting my accessories easy over 50. Now if I had the room and did not have to worry about the wife getting mad at me would be easy over 200 maybe over 300. Not counting all the jewelry and makeup I would add too. LOL

Alice Eliot 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Replies: 60

I recently had to move due to work – I’m in construction, I go where the company tells me – and I had more femme clothing than drab. When I moved in to my new apartment, I had to buy a couple of wardrobes, the ones that were in the apartment barely held my femme stuff. As for ‘more than 200 items’ – I have more than 200 pairs of panties!!

anne-marie 
      Participant

Alice. That is an awful lot of panties

Take care girl

Anne-Marie

salley sams 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 3, 2018
    Replies: 4

oooh yea i have way over 200 idems, i also have 4 season wardrobe . i get out weekly and do a lot , conventions , keystone ,erie gala and more. they gave me so much confidence that i just get dress and go places , winery , plays , dinners , comedy shows , almost anywhere , and when i meet people  i tell them i am a proud crossdresser . i love to represent our group.   Salley

Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Replies: 75

In my short time, (2 & half years), that I have been cross-dressing. I have quite a collection of women’s clothes. from pantyhose, camisoles nighties, dresses, assorted styles of bras, wire-free, underwire, front closer, and seamfree.  Assorted styles of panties, full brief, hi-cut, bikini, boyleg and also shapewear briefs.

Jena Oakley 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2019
    Replies: 67

Thanks 4 this one-im proud of my clothes-operating under the radar-each item has a serious value to me.

4 yogas

dozen panties

4 sport bra

I think 20 jeans

2 sneakers

1 uggs

1 girl vans 1 girl converse

3 gym leotard

messy bun hats

1 jacket

eeally want some dresses and dressy shoes and tops and hair, breast, corset

-JO

Jena Oakley 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2019
      Replies: 67

Forgot I have think 6 pair cheer shorts

-JO

Missy Arenott 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Replies: 6

<p style=”text-align: center;”>About 210 items. Bras that fit, jeans, skirts, dresses, tops, shapers, panties and shoes. Starting my bedroom outfits.</p>

Alison Anderson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 15, 2018
    Replies: 28

I answered over 200.  But it’s not as much as you would think.  It includes panties, stockings (counted 1 per pair), pantyhose or tights, and women’s trouser socks (again counting a pair as 1 item) which, while a large number, doesn’t take up a huge amount of space.  I also have some other items (shirts, shoes) which again came from the women’s side of the store but are close enough to androgynous that I wear them in male mode.

I do have a large selection of skirts, dresses and tops that are only for my feminine side too.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 112

Hi Fiona, I have posted 50 to 100 items of girly stuff but really it should me more as I wear mostly female clothing all the time in man mode such as jeans, fleeces. panties and t-shirts not mention footwear. Women are so lucky in the variety of clothing they can choose. Sandra Louise xx

Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 119

Hi Girls,

since I pretty much spent the month of December and first two weeks of January shopping for Brenda, I have built her collection to 73 items, not including jewelry, purses and make up. I have more from clothes than make clothes now and Then has kicked the make me out of the closet….

xoxo Brenda

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Replies: 208

Well I was going to comment but after Cyn its like talking about how big you are compared to Andre The Giant!  Suffice to say I way pass 200 and can’t quite give Emelda Marcos a run for her $ on shoes but I do have a full 4 season wardrobe.

🍷C

*skippy1965(Cynthia) 
      Ambassador
      Registered On: August 25, 2015
      Topics: 108
      Replies: 1173

Carolyn, I literally laughed out loud reading your comment. I know I’m over the top bu I just can’t resist a great bargain. 🙂
      Cyn

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 929

With the addition of my 2 new pairs of shoes, I am not just about at 50 items.  Though when I look at everything, I sometimes think oh gosh I have nothing to wear.  lol.

Olivia Livin 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 712

See Michelle, and thats exactly part of the reason I got to where I am. I look at a cute skirt in my closet but don’t feel like I have anything to wear with it, so I go the store to find THAT top, find 2 or 3 and a great pair of slacks. When I go to the closet the next time to get those perfect slacks out I find it would look nicer with a different top than what I already have….here we go again, its a perfect circle lol

Joey Murphy 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2019
    Replies: 2

I have about 12 including my pantie and bras. If I had to guess on the number of fem clothes I have purged over the years over a thousand. I just love shopping and trying on fem clothes. I wish I had someone to go shopping with and share my secret desires with.

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 337

I’m easily in the 26 to 50 range.  So easy to accumulate panties, bras, lingerie and easy to hide from my SO.  It’s my collection of ankle boots, shoes, heels….that takes up too much space along with my blouses, tops.  I have to hide my femme items in the basement.   Meanwhile, my closet for my drab male clothes keeps getting emptier.  I just gave several pairs of pants to Goodwill as I’ve been losing/have lost weight to attain a better figure….and I have no desire/need to replace them.  If I could store my femme items in my drab male closet, I’d be gone on a wild spending spree.

Ambermaria Martinez 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2018
    Replies: 28

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Omg just in bras panties I have over 13 sets always feel I need more dresses about 9 skirt sets 5 boots 3 pairs 6 pairs heels and pumps .I’m ALWAYS in mood to get dressed and go shopping for more clothes. Last night I had to go to target and they already had some spring stuff out. YEA.</p>

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 306
    Replies: 1096

Hi Girls! well looking at the responses so far, it seems I am way off the mark with this one! lol, damn, wish I would have said 100 now!……

Fiona xxx

Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 389

Well, I have a full four seasons wardrobe. I know my outer wear counts to over 100 and I’ve got plenty of underwear, though not any ridiculous amounts. Shoes are actually quite limited.  So guess I top close to 200 but not over.

Marianne

Marianne

Tabitha B. 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 61

I easily have more than 200 items of feminine clothing, as I have more than 200 panties alone! By being able to maintain a consistent size, I have been able to accumulate quite a collection over several years. Most of my feminine clothing consists of jeans, leggings, athleisure wear, t-shirts and casual tops, and lingerie. While my female closet is clearly overflowing; my drab male closet has plenty of room! 🙂

Also, since I am limited as to when I can wear my feminine clothing, it tends to last longer than my drab male clothing, and has to be replaced at a much slower pace. I just wish that my pantyhose lasted longer, and didn’t need to be replaced after so few uses!

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 929

I might not have a lot but I do love what I have!

Hugs,

Michelle

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 55
    Replies: 555

Fiona, conservatively I voted for the 50 – 100 category, I’m figuring about a hundred total of dresses, skirts, tops, panties, bras, sweaters, pairs of shoes etc…it’s very possible I may be into the 100 – 150 item range but I don’t wish to pull them all out and count, lol ❤

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 355

About 20 bras and panties,  mostly matching sets. 4 suspender belts, two small drawers of stockings, nude and black ,three evening gowns, three period ball gowns (Civil War and Marie Antoinette), a  “business suit”, various skirts and blouses about 8 pairs of heels and various styles of pj’s and dressing gowns for summer and winter. Alas I dont like nighties, they ride up and I find the pj’s more fem, cos I cant shave my legs.

Caty

Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 556

I don’t think I have over 200 items, but it’s not impossible!

Until I had the talk, everything was in bin liners at the back of my instrument cupboard.  Yes, I need a cupboard to store my Marshals, backup guitars, gig bag, pedal board and so on. 6 bin liners hold a lot of clothing!

I have no idea how many dresses I own (40 perhaps) or pairs of shoes (maybe 15-20?) – and I probably have enough panties to keep me going 6 months, let alone other lingerie, skirts, blouses, shorts, trousers, jeans, playsuits, coats and active gear.

I love dressing!

I’ve decanted a fairly large selection into two drawers in my dresser now – still no idea of the quantity of items in those lol!

Amelia walker 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2019
    Replies: 113

I told my wife, she was upset I had not trusted her and I got busy online ordering. She actually got friendly with the couriers and Iblew a load of money. I do have a fabulous wardrobe and about 7 wigs.

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 601

I don’t own any male clothing, so I guess that puts me in the “over 200 club”! LOL

Celeste Starre 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Replies: 175

I’m not even going to try for an actual total but just in shoes&boots it’s well over 60 so that should give you some idea. It can be fun going through my closets and drawers as I always find things I don’t even remember having. Tat’s kind of like going shopping. Celeste

Celeste Starre

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 279

I did a quick hanger & shoebox count.  Around 50 items of outer clothing + 10 types of footwear.  That’s not including any underwear, tights, foundation garments, or accessories like scarves, which would take me to well over 100.

I’ve just thrown/recycled more male clothing as I only seem to be wearing the same handful of items and work clothes now.

Jasmine Fletcher 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 7, 2018
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 279

As I’ve worked out that separate top and bottoms work best for my annoying long torso/short legs ratio I’ve now doubled my wardrobe with a variety of tops and sweaters and skirts with a few more jeans and leggings.  So that’s me now in the over 100 items category even when not including underwear or accessories.  I am now starting to wear more of my femme wardrobe in “male” mode as no-one really notices anyway.  I went to the supermarket last week (jeans, top sweater) and realised that the only male thing I was wearing was my head!   🙂

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 712

I’m one of the over 200’s. Cynthia and I had just chatted about this, I’m going to hazard a guess that she tops the list for most overall. I do bargain shop to try and keep costs down and everything I have does fit. I guess this makes me addicted to 2 things now, dressing and shopping so I can dress. Just too cute and inexpenive to pass up on!

*skippy1965(Cynthia) 
      Ambassador
      Registered On: August 25, 2015
      Topics: 108
      Replies: 1173

Betting that Olivia is probably correct. I lost count a while back but I have in the vicinity of 350-400 dresses, 250-300+tops, 100 or so skirts, 250-300 pairs of shoes, about 50 pairs of slacks/jeans, 100 camis, 50+ pairs of leggings,and wouldn’t try to count the bras and panties(last time I counted undies it was 400). Basically I could go a year and a half without doing laundry at all and the collection is known colloquially as “Cyn’s Boutique”. A few partial pics are available in my media gallery and you can ask Cloe,April, Sam and several others who have visited at my house and seen it in person!
      Cyn

fiona moss 
        Ambassador
        Topics: 306
        Replies: 1096

Lol Cyn, reading that, i think i just died and went to heaven! i would so like to see it! geez girl!

Fiona xxx

Gabriela Romani 
    Ambassador
    Topics: 78
    Replies: 511

Ok only because you asked… over 200. I’m very much a shopaholic. It is not bragging, because those who know me know that even if I had 1 item or 10000, I don’t have more than a few chances a year to wear them. Why do I keep on buying? Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? 🙂

Seriously, I’m about to re-start selling stuff on eBay or maybe taking some to a consignment shop or something.

Gaby ♥

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 61
    Replies: 709

Possibly more that 25.

I’ve managed to gather quite a collection of womens jeans.  I just found another pair last weekend that I just could not pass up!  Super femme, wonderful stretch denim that feel dreamy on!   Wearing them today!

I want more (of everything), along with the clothing I have 5 pairs of shoes/booties, 2 pair of pumps, black and a beige/nude color that I don’t get to wear too often.

Natalie Rogers 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 21, 2018
    Replies: 3

I’ve developed quite a collection of skirts, dresses, and of course shoes! With sites like Shoe Dazzle, Just Fab and Stich Fix, it is so easy to get carried away!

Brenda Maidenform 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 17, 2018
    Replies: 29

Well I have more then 50 pairs of panties 10 or so bra’s and shape-wear  8-10 each tights, leggings and Jeggings . A few tops and dresses. And a bunch of lingerie just to feel sexy.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 642

Oh dear, I’m about 50 items. I’m getting rid of some I bought in haste and don’t fit especially tops….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account