- 1 to 10 items
- 11 to 25 items
- 26 to 50 items
- 50 to 100 items
- 101 to 200 items
- over 200 items ! geez! how big is your house!
- January 19, 2019 at 7:49 am #145101
fiona mossAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 165Replies: 749
Hi Girls. Now before you all start scrabbling in every wardrobe and nook and cranny, on your knees, muttering expletives to me under your breaths, a rough estimate will do! Remember, its items of clothing, not earrings, handbags, jewellery etc. I have roughly about 40 items or thereabouts, mainly panties, skirts and tights. Fiona’s prediction, hmmm lets say 30! probably way out here!
- February 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm #153238anne-marieParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29
So many items it would be hard to give an accurate estimate. What I can definitively say is that I have more items of femme [style] clothes than your average cis-woman.
I’ve just had a bit of a purge – 8 x 50 litre bin bags of stuff to the local cancer charity store but still have over 50 skirts. Then there’s the jeans – 12 pairs, the jeggings – 6 pairs, the leggings – at least 20 pairs, the blouses – about 40, jumpers, dresses, cami tops, bikinis, swimsuits, shawls, coats etc etc etc.
Then there is the underwear! Over 50 pairs of thong panties, 12 of french knickerd, about 20 bra’s, 9 Corsolettes, 15 OBG’s, 15 suspender/garter belts, garters (personalised with embroidery) a dozen steal boned corsets – just loads of stuff.
Oh and also have over 100 pairs of stockings – nude with back seams, black 70 denier and seamed nets. Also about 60 pairs of shear tights/hose plus same in opaques and wool stockings (wearing a pair at the moment with a white obg) and wool tights. 9 pairs of boots, dozens of shoes!!!
Like I said loads of stuff and probably more than your average cis-woman. Must have cost me a small fortune – eek.
Now in need of a bigger house as I’m nearly out of space lol.
Take care girls.
- This reply was modified 2 days, 1 hour ago by anne-marie.
- February 14, 2019 at 8:55 am #153143Scarlett398ParticipantOfflineRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75
I have over 600 clothing items and a huge house to store them in. And lots of new items such as new dresses, new skirts, new heels and boots will be on display in my upcoming photo posts in the coming weeks! Can’t wait for all of you girls to see the new photos which will be all taken in less than a week!
I love you all!
- February 11, 2019 at 9:40 am #152447Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 288
Just shoes I have 15 pair. Skirts over 15. Bras and panties and all the things not counting my accessories easy over 50. Now if I had the room and did not have to worry about the wife getting mad at me would be easy over 200 maybe over 300. Not counting all the jewelry and makeup I would add too. LOL
- February 9, 2019 at 1:09 pm #151913Alice EliotParticipantOfflineRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6
I recently had to move due to work – I’m in construction, I go where the company tells me – and I had more femme clothing than drab. When I moved in to my new apartment, I had to buy a couple of wardrobes, the ones that were in the apartment barely held my femme stuff. As for ‘more than 200 items’ – I have more than 200 pairs of panties!!
- February 5, 2019 at 6:53 am #150531salley samsParticipantOfflineRegistered On: December 3, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1
oooh yea i have way over 200 idems, i also have 4 season wardrobe . i get out weekly and do a lot , conventions , keystone ,erie gala and more. they gave me so much confidence that i just get dress and go places , winery , plays , dinners , comedy shows , almost anywhere , and when i meet people i tell them i am a proud crossdresser . i love to represent our group. Salley
- February 4, 2019 at 11:58 pm #150493Marie SweetsParticipantOfflineRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 56
In my short time, (2 & half years), that I have been cross-dressing. I have quite a collection of women’s clothes. from pantyhose, camisoles nighties, dresses, assorted styles of bras, wire-free, underwire, front closer, and seamfree. Assorted styles of panties, full brief, hi-cut, bikini, boyleg and also shapewear briefs.
- February 3, 2019 at 5:34 pm #150127Jena OakleyParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 67
Thanks 4 this one-im proud of my clothes-operating under the radar-each item has a serious value to me.
4 sport bra
I think 20 jeans
1 girl vans 1 girl converse
3 gym leotard
messy bun hats
eeally want some dresses and dressy shoes and tops and hair, breast, corset
- February 3, 2019 at 5:48 pm #150132
- February 2, 2019 at 6:06 pm #149829
- February 2, 2019 at 2:01 pm #149783Alison AndersonParticipantOfflineRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4
I answered over 200. But it’s not as much as you would think. It includes panties, stockings (counted 1 per pair), pantyhose or tights, and women’s trouser socks (again counting a pair as 1 item) which, while a large number, doesn’t take up a huge amount of space. I also have some other items (shirts, shoes) which again came from the women’s side of the store but are close enough to androgynous that I wear them in male mode.
I do have a large selection of skirts, dresses and tops that are only for my feminine side too.
- January 31, 2019 at 4:05 pm #149172sandra louise saundersParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 26, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 62
Hi Fiona, I have posted 50 to 100 items of girly stuff but really it should me more as I wear mostly female clothing all the time in man mode such as jeans, fleeces. panties and t-shirts not mention footwear. Women are so lucky in the variety of clothing they can choose. Sandra Louise xx
- January 20, 2019 at 8:22 pm #145597Bren WhymeParticipantOfflineRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 14Replies: 106
since I pretty much spent the month of December and first two weeks of January shopping for Brenda, I have built her collection to 73 items, not including jewelry, purses and make up. I have more from clothes than make clothes now and Then has kicked the make me out of the closet….
- January 20, 2019 at 6:51 pm #145583Carolyne ShermanParticipantOfflineRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 143
Well I was going to comment but after Cyn its like talking about how big you are compared to Andre The Giant! Suffice to say I way pass 200 and can’t quite give Emelda Marcos a run for her $ on shoes but I do have a full 4 season wardrobe.
- January 20, 2019 at 10:03 pm #145609
- January 20, 2019 at 1:14 pm #145503Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 29Replies: 664
- January 20, 2019 at 2:21 pm #145525Olivia LivinParticipantOfflineRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 397
See Michelle, and thats exactly part of the reason I got to where I am. I look at a cute skirt in my closet but don’t feel like I have anything to wear with it, so I go the store to find THAT top, find 2 or 3 and a great pair of slacks. When I go to the closet the next time to get those perfect slacks out I find it would look nicer with a different top than what I already have….here we go again, its a perfect circle lol
- January 20, 2019 at 1:00 pm #145500Joey MurphyParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2
I have about 12 including my pantie and bras. If I had to guess on the number of fem clothes I have purged over the years over a thousand. I just love shopping and trying on fem clothes. I wish I had someone to go shopping with and share my secret desires with.
- January 20, 2019 at 5:51 am #145409Anne PreussParticipantOfflineRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 73
I’m easily in the 26 to 50 range. So easy to accumulate panties, bras, lingerie and easy to hide from my SO. It’s my collection of ankle boots, shoes, heels….that takes up too much space along with my blouses, tops. I have to hide my femme items in the basement. Meanwhile, my closet for my drab male clothes keeps getting emptier. I just gave several pairs of pants to Goodwill as I’ve been losing/have lost weight to attain a better figure….and I have no desire/need to replace them. If I could store my femme items in my drab male closet, I’d be gone on a wild spending spree.
- January 20, 2019 at 2:48 am #145391Ambermaria MartinezParticipantOfflineRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 20
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Omg just in bras panties I have over 13 sets always feel I need more dresses about 9 skirt sets 5 boots 3 pairs 6 pairs heels and pumps .I’m ALWAYS in mood to get dressed and go shopping for more clothes. Last night I had to go to target and they already had some spring stuff out. YEA.</p>
- January 20, 2019 at 1:35 am #145387fiona mossAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 165Replies: 749
Hi Girls! well looking at the responses so far, it seems I am way off the mark with this one! lol, damn, wish I would have said 100 now!……
- January 19, 2019 at 11:29 pm #145334MarianneAmbassadorOfflineRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 271
Well, I have a full four seasons wardrobe. I know my outer wear counts to over 100 and I’ve got plenty of underwear, though not any ridiculous amounts. Shoes are actually quite limited. So guess I top close to 200 but not over.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:21 pm #145278Tabitha B.ParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 49
I easily have more than 200 items of feminine clothing, as I have more than 200 panties alone! By being able to maintain a consistent size, I have been able to accumulate quite a collection over several years. Most of my feminine clothing consists of jeans, leggings, athleisure wear, t-shirts and casual tops, and lingerie. While my female closet is clearly overflowing; my drab male closet has plenty of room! 🙂
Also, since I am limited as to when I can wear my feminine clothing, it tends to last longer than my drab male clothing, and has to be replaced at a much slower pace. I just wish that my pantyhose lasted longer, and didn’t need to be replaced after so few uses!
- January 19, 2019 at 7:52 pm #145263
- January 19, 2019 at 1:58 pm #145210Sa·man·thaParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 264
Fiona, conservatively I voted for the 50 – 100 category, I’m figuring about a hundred total of dresses, skirts, tops, panties, bras, sweaters, pairs of shoes etc…it’s very possible I may be into the 100 – 150 item range but I don’t wish to pull them all out and count, lol ❤
- January 19, 2019 at 1:27 pm #145208Caty RyanParticipantOfflineRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 23Replies: 205
About 20 bras and panties, mostly matching sets. 4 suspender belts, two small drawers of stockings, nude and black ,three evening gowns, three period ball gowns (Civil War and Marie Antoinette), a “business suit”, various skirts and blouses about 8 pairs of heels and various styles of pj’s and dressing gowns for summer and winter. Alas I dont like nighties, they ride up and I find the pj’s more fem, cos I cant shave my legs.
- January 19, 2019 at 12:28 pm #145194Laura LovettParticipantOfflineRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 242
I don’t think I have over 200 items, but it’s not impossible!
Until I had the talk, everything was in bin liners at the back of my instrument cupboard. Yes, I need a cupboard to store my Marshals, backup guitars, gig bag, pedal board and so on. 6 bin liners hold a lot of clothing!
I have no idea how many dresses I own (40 perhaps) or pairs of shoes (maybe 15-20?) – and I probably have enough panties to keep me going 6 months, let alone other lingerie, skirts, blouses, shorts, trousers, jeans, playsuits, coats and active gear.
I love dressing!
I’ve decanted a fairly large selection into two drawers in my dresser now – still no idea of the quantity of items in those lol!
- January 19, 2019 at 12:19 pm #145188Amelia walkerParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17
I told my wife, she was upset I had not trusted her and I got busy online ordering. She actually got friendly with the couriers and Ｉblew a load of money. I do have a fabulous wardrobe and about 7 wigs.
- January 19, 2019 at 9:32 am #145133
- January 19, 2019 at 9:18 am #145127Celeste StarreParticipantOfflineRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 67
I’m not even going to try for an actual total but just in shoes&boots it’s well over 60 so that should give you some idea. It can be fun going through my closets and drawers as I always find things I don’t even remember having. Tat’s kind of like going shopping. Celeste
- January 19, 2019 at 8:56 am #145121Jasmine FletcherParticipantOfflineRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 154
I did a quick hanger & shoebox count. Around 50 items of outer clothing + 10 types of footwear. That’s not including any underwear, tights, foundation garments, or accessories like scarves, which would take me to well over 100.
I’ve just thrown/recycled more male clothing as I only seem to be wearing the same handful of items and work clothes now.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:45 am #145115Olivia LivinParticipantOfflineRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 397
I’m one of the over 200’s. Cynthia and I had just chatted about this, I’m going to hazard a guess that she tops the list for most overall. I do bargain shop to try and keep costs down and everything I have does fit. I guess this makes me addicted to 2 things now, dressing and shopping so I can dress. Just too cute and inexpenive to pass up on!
- January 19, 2019 at 10:21 am #145144*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorOnlineRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 104Replies: 1058
Betting that Olivia is probably correct. I lost count a while back but I have in the vicinity of 350-400 dresses, 250-300+tops, 100 or so skirts, 250-300 pairs of shoes, about 50 pairs of slacks/jeans, 100 camis, 50+ pairs of leggings,and wouldn’t try to count the bras and panties(last time I counted undies it was 400). Basically I could go a year and a half without doing laundry at all and the collection is known colloquially as “Cyn’s Boutique”. A few partial pics are available in my media gallery and you can ask Cloe,April, Sam and several others who have visited at my house and seen it in person!
- January 19, 2019 at 10:51 am #145149
- January 19, 2019 at 8:45 am #145114Gabriela RomaniParticipantOfflineRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 246
Ok only because you asked… over 200. I’m very much a shopaholic. It is not bragging, because those who know me know that even if I had 1 item or 10000, I don’t have more than a few chances a year to wear them. Why do I keep on buying? Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? 🙂
Seriously, I’m about to re-start selling stuff on eBay or maybe taking some to a consignment shop or something.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:34 am #145113rebekka mooreParticipantOfflineRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 40Replies: 462
Possibly more that 25.
I’ve managed to gather quite a collection of womens jeans. I just found another pair last weekend that I just could not pass up! Super femme, wonderful stretch denim that feel dreamy on! Wearing them today!
I want more (of everything), along with the clothing I have 5 pairs of shoes/booties, 2 pair of pumps, black and a beige/nude color that I don’t get to wear too often.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:28 am #145109Natalie RogersParticipantOfflineRegistered On: October 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3
- January 19, 2019 at 8:13 am #145107Brenda MaidenformParticipantOfflineRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 23
- January 19, 2019 at 7:55 am #145103Lisa watsonParticipantOfflineRegistered On: September 24, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 528
Oh dear, I’m about 50 items. I’m getting rid of some I bought in haste and don’t fit especially tops….
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.