- 1 to 10 items
- 11 to 25 items
- 26 to 50 items
- 50 to 100 items
- 101 to 200 items
- over 200 items ! geez! how big is your house!
- January 19, 2019 at 7:49 am #145101Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3387 times
Hi Girls. Now before you all start scrabbling in every wardrobe and nook and cranny, on your knees, muttering expletives to me under your breaths, a rough estimate will do! Remember, its items of clothing, not earrings, handbags, jewellery etc. I have roughly about 40 items or thereabouts, mainly panties, skirts and tights. Fiona’s prediction, hmmm lets say 30! probably way out here!
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 27, 2020 at 4:09 am #387957Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 549Has thanked: 2392 timesBeen thanked: 2593 times
I think I’m just into the 26 to 50 group.
……. I need more clothes…… my drab self is still amazed at Stevies desire to buy clothes.
Thank you for the shopping reminder 😅😉
- September 26, 2020 at 6:45 pm #387872Vanessa ?ParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
Off the top of my head, I think I’ve got around 10 pairs of panties, two bras, two dresses, a skirt, two tops, a little black slip that’s aaaaalmost too tight for me to even wear, a kimono-type thing I picked up at a little thrift store that’s since gone out of business (sadly), one pair of leggings, one pair of pantyhose, and a pair of shoes.
I may be forgetting a couple of things, so I’m either in the “11 to 25” category or the one right above it depending on just how forgetful I am today. 😅
- September 21, 2020 at 4:47 am #385908Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 69Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 325 times
Living as a female 24/7/365 I have accumulated a large wardrobe of clothes, lingerie, sleepwear, swimsuits, jackets, coats and footwear. A girl needs a variety depending on weather, mood and occasion. I wouldn’t wear the same outfit for housework as I would for shopping or dining out.
- September 21, 2020 at 3:01 am #385888Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 589Has thanked: 1003 timesBeen thanked: 2036 times
Thank You very much Fiona for putting that bug in my head, sort of like a bad earworm. I did compulsively go and start counting until I was saved by my sis on the phone. I got up to somewhere between 101 and 200, but I know it is higher than that. One way I have that doesn’t sound too bad is: 3 closets, 2 dressers, and 1, 7 drawer lingerie chest. I have no clue how many slacks I have on clamping hangers with the blouse that goes with them, then there is the coat closet in the entry hall too. Oh my!!
- September 21, 2020 at 12:59 am #385867Smartina FonteynParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
God, yes well over 200, counting every bit of lingerie, every dress, skirt and top, tights and socks. Probably at least 500 items. They’re very cheap over here. So whenever I get a bit of cash I go a bit crazy!
- September 16, 2020 at 2:09 pm #384352Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 205Has thanked: 786 timesBeen thanked: 786 times
I long ago lost count, but it is well over 200. Once the kids were all grown, I took over one bedroom, just for my female self. Not to be out done, my supportive wife took over another bedroom for her cosmetic supplies, shoes, and her jewelry hobby. She also has exclusive use of the master bedroom closet, and we both share storage space in the finished basement.
I often joke around and tell people, “Don’t they know, there are two women living in this house”?
Side Note: All my male clothing items fit into one small bureau, and the only two pairs of male shoes I own slip under our bed.
- September 16, 2020 at 9:08 am #384279Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 235Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 798 times
oh my goodness, where do I start.
I picked 101-200, but now that I think about it, it is probably over 200.
I have at least 115+ womens one piece swimsuits. I counted years ago and it was like 100+, but since then I bought more.
I have a tonne of shapewear, like high waist shapers, body shapers, onesie typeshapers, waist shapers. Plus alot of pantys, bras, and tights.
Oddly enough, I don’t have much items like blouses/skirts, maybe 20-35 blouses and 40+ skirts. If I worked in an office setting I could mix and match for a whole year with no duplicates.
- September 16, 2020 at 6:56 am #384262Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 108Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 309 times
- September 16, 2020 at 1:24 am #384217Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 1501 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
In the voted I estimated between 50-100 items ,I have 25 bras ,half of which have matching panties and 2 have matching suspender belts ,a good few pairs of white panties ,a smaller number of black ,I have various items of shapewear ,2 or 3 slips , 2 nighties ,4 or 5 dresses , 3 skirts ,6/7 blouses and many pairs of tights and pantyhose , I would think the total is getting towards 100 and still growing ,will soon be runing out of room to store it all Michelle xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 14, 2019 at 6:36 am #235062Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 335Has thanked: 511 timesBeen thanked: 1125 times
Oh boy, according to my wife, way too much. She says I’m probably the best dressed tranny in town, which I take as a compliment. To start there’s over 40 pairs of footwear, around 10 dresses, probably about 15 skirts, too many pairs of jeans and pants, 6 business suits, some pants, some skirts, 12-15 pairs of shorts, several nighties and more PJ’s and I have 2 drawers for my lingerie and another one for my sexier stuff. Then I have a few cosplay outfits, the naughty nurse, my fave, you can have a lot of fun taking a man’s BP, NUDGE NUDGE, WINK , WINK. The slutty cheerleader also a fave, raw, raw, shake you won’t break it and a couple of others, hooker, nympho house wife, librarian. Hey if you can’t have fun with this, what’s the sense of doing it.
Take care, your head nurse, Heather.
- October 13, 2019 at 1:11 pm #234893Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1434Has thanked: 2342 timesBeen thanked: 4267 times
That’s a question to make you think. My first thought was “around 25”, but then I considered panties, bras, hosiery and shoes, and blew that number away. Include jewelry and wigs, and you can have an impressive number before you even start on outerwear. Being a girl is a costly proposition…but worth it!
- October 13, 2019 at 11:12 am #234840IsabelBParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 144Has thanked: 376 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
An interesting question, Fiona-Ann, and it does make you stop and think.
I can certainly say I exceed the 200 mark without actually counting.
In male mode I only wear ladies knickers and trousers/jeans and most tops (t-shirts, blouses/shirts, jumpers etc) are ladies items too.
Add to that the many bras, nightdresses, dresses, skirts, shoes and so on and I dread to think what the final count would be! I love it!
I do go through items sometimes and have a clear out to the charity clothes banks – mostly to make way for new items!
- October 13, 2019 at 6:31 am #234715Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Just thought I might throw this in as I read somewhere on here about somebody having capri’s and decided to give them a try.
First day out in my new capri jeans, went for a long walk to a local beauty spot then called into Tesco on the way home. Whilst there, I noticed a few glances and the odd snigger. Got the few bits I wanted. Whilst paying for my stufc the cashier referred to me as lovvey – you know there is something amiss when a supermarket cashier refers to you as lovvey. Got to the car and then discovered I was showing the tol of my thong above the hem of the capri’s.
Anyway. Just to add 3 pairs of capri jeans to my list – now to get a nice belt to go with them – or maby not!!!
Take care girls.
- October 13, 2019 at 1:03 am #234639Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Geez Carla!! now i do feel kinda insignificant!! my collection of things compared to yours, is like comparing a pond to the ocean lol !! keep it up! you can never have too many things!!
Can’t agree with your comment that a girl can’t have to many clothes.
For me its like a hoarding disorder. So much stuff that when I started to catalogue everything I own about 2-3 years ago, I got to the end of day 3 and gave up having only got less than half way through. I shudder to think how much I have spent over the years. There’s stuff that hasn’t seen the light of day for several years. There is a pile of clothes that won’t fit in my wardrobes that I put in vacuum bags all around my double bed. At the base of the bed this ‘wall’ of femme clothes is about 10 foot wide, 4 foot deep and 5 foot high. I haven’t even thought about the case upon case of stuff in the loft that I might need when I loose a little weight an get back down to my aspirational size 14!!!! As for heel. Suffice to say I’m giving Amelia Marcos a run for her money lol.
Given my case (and I am probably an exception to a general rule) I do have far to many femme clothes.
Take care girls.
- October 12, 2019 at 12:39 pm #234468Molly LaceParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
- October 12, 2019 at 11:28 am #234460Alicen ThairmsParticipantRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 29Replies: 301Has thanked: 1056 timesBeen thanked: 651 times
Not a huge amount as I have a limited amount of space; so a quick list…
- 2 dresses
- 5 skirts
- 1 cardigan
- 1 pair of jeans
- 15 assorted tops
- a selection of tights of different deniers
- 10 pairs of panties
- 3 bras
- 1 nightdress
I wish I had more room; but I have enough for the amount of times I dress.
- October 12, 2019 at 6:51 am #234301Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3387 times
Well i have to say that i am so proud of you all for having so many garments and accessories. Things like this take a long time to aquire and plenty of patience. Many, many very impressive collections on this list, what can i say? but well done girls!! i knew many of us would have more clothes than i did, but i am gobsmacked with the amounts!! i never would have thought it 🙂 .
Hugs and lots of kisses, Fiona-Ann xxx
- October 12, 2019 at 6:23 am #234291Maria MParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Still counting but this is what I have got to at the moment.
50 bra and panties sets
15 skirts of different lengths
6 long silk negligees
2 long silk robes
20 pairs of lace top hold up stockings
20 pairs of stockings for suspender belts
10 different suspender belts
5 waist clincers
5 silk chemises
3 pairs silicone breasts
1 realistic vagina pants
5 different length and coloured wigs
20 pairs of shoes (high heels to casual)
5 makeup and nail sets
And still counting
- October 12, 2019 at 4:22 am #234280Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
Here is some of my count: 14 bras, 26 pair of panties, 10 pair of shoes, 6 denim skirts, 4 kilts, 14 tunic tips, 8 button down blouses, 6 pair of pants, 25 t-shirts, 10 pair of Bermuda shorts, 12 pairs of leggings, 6 garter belts, 12 types of support garments, 14 dresses, too many pair of stockings and pantyhose to count, 8 chemise nightgowns, 16 various camisoles, 8 pajama short bottoms with matching cami tops, 5 tennis skirts and 6 sports bras. Since I am divorced and an empty nester I get to hang all my girly things in my closet and not have to hide them away.
- October 12, 2019 at 6:45 am #234297Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3387 times
Geez Carla!! now i do feel kinda insignificant!! my collection of things compared to yours, is like comparing a pond to the ocean lol !! keep it up! you can never have too many things!!
- October 11, 2019 at 1:27 pm #234141K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 617Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
I only have a couple of bra’s that I don’t wear much, a couple leggings that I sometimes wear under my clothes when it is cold outside, a couple of dresses my wife left behind when she left me…and I am not a dress fan, and a closet full of one piece swimsuits and I always feel the need for more.
- October 11, 2019 at 12:42 pm #234135Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 307 times
I have over 200 in just panties and this extend back for over 20 years. I have a problem.
Other clothing items are just as bad except dresses for some reason. I have boxes of clothes in storage and I have found a few items my wife “borrowed” in her closet.
- October 11, 2019 at 12:35 pm #234133Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35163 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
I’ve been building my fem wardrobe since the end of 2015 and I’ve never purged. I have 132 clothing items:
3 pairs of shoes
1 waist cincher
5 costume items: a french maid dress, 2 petticoats, 1 pair of arm wraps, and a vampiress dress.
2 long nightgowns; 1 has a sheer robe.
2 short nightgowns/chemises
3 long robes
1 short robe
2 full slips
2 half slips
6 garter belts
7 pairs of lace top stockings
5 pairs of suspender hose
and I’ll continue to add to this.
- October 13, 2019 at 7:41 am #234743Anne-MarieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Nice little femme wardrobe you’re gathering there.
I have to say however that if you don’t purge at some point you are one very lucky girl. Can’t say you never will just that you will be an exception to te general rule.
Take care Brittany, best of British to you.
- October 14, 2019 at 10:08 am #235122Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35163 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
Hello Anne-Marie; Thank you for the complement about my wardrobe. I’ve embraced myself as a CDer and gender fluid person. Because of this, personal internal guilt or shame will never cause me to purge. I’d be in heaven to help you go through your “wall” of vacuum bags. May I offer a proper “top of the morning to you”. Brittney Diana Andrews.
- October 12, 2019 at 6:47 am #234298
- October 12, 2019 at 5:52 am #234288Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
Brittany…you are almost to the point to having your own personal Marshall’s. 🙂
- October 14, 2019 at 9:16 am #235092ParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35163 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
Hi Anne, Thanks for the complement, but I think I’m more on the scale of small consignment boutique. I saw from your post that we have a similar habit of buying panties. Panties are the clothing item I have the most of. Panties were what I first tried on when I was young and the first item I bought to start my current wardrobe. Friend hugs from Brittney.
- April 21, 2019 at 3:13 am #170297
- April 20, 2019 at 2:54 pm #170126AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 41Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
Since the inner fashionista has awoken, I can’t stop buying cloths. My go to store is Macy’s online. Their sales are to die for. I have purchased 10 pair of shoes, 8 dresses, 7 tops, two pair skinny jeans, pair of white jeans, jean jacket and jewery. I hit a lucky streak because my sil lost weight and is weeding out her wordrobe and it all fits me. My wife and I help her buy taking it to good will. I offer to run the errand and have been keeping much of what is to go. I have kept at least 10 tops, five dresses, a slacks outfit with jacket , a green suit that I have shown in my photos and many other pieces. I am a lucky girl.
- April 1, 2019 at 3:52 am #164933AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
I’ve been doing this a very long time, and focus mainly on the ‘evening in the lounge’-party with my SO of over 40 years. I like mid-thigh, three quarter sleeves dress’s—and one favorite is in black velvet. I have many-many items that were bought that just never worked, but never removed, just piled up in a box. I have dozens of mini-skirts, dozens of low cut tops, sheer tops and long sleeve tees. Since it takes me a long time to get ready for the party at home, I can shower first, then eat dinner, and I usually don my favorite very cheeky velour stretch shorts, a bra/panty, a t-shirt and fluffy thongs, or a short little sport skirt…………..my wife encourages me to become as fem as possible, and she allows me to engulf the woman as much as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus a never diminishing wardrobe. There’s always a ‘kill-for’ mini dress, in a different color, that just is too tempting to pass over. ( I am not a ‘go out and strut woman, would never succeed, but at home, by the compliments I get, I make my partner swoon with appreciation…..and a little lust)…………….
- April 1, 2019 at 5:15 am #164947ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Sounds like your a girl with style Mikki.
BTW that wife of yours sounds like one in a million.
Take good care.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- April 1, 2019 at 6:08 am #164962AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 508Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 830 times
Thank you Miss Anne-Marie—yes, I am very lucky—-my wife has stood by in in hard times and never swayed away. In this spectrum of our lives, I do enjoy her enthusiasm, she gets to let go and get glamorous as well. I have to say, I’ve never been in a closet—this came to us as a joint venture, one day when she thought to straighten up some unsightly hairs in my brows, and then an invitation to a Halloween party—very common and neighborhood kind of event—very simple. I think she ‘got a clue’ from this, and secretly went out and shopped—two weeks later she told me to go change for dinner, and what was on the bed were pick bikini panties, matching bra, a legg’s egg, (queen size in suntan) and a shoulder length wig—in the bathroom were two pink shavers, shaving gel, and her makeup kit opened and spread out……………….I yelled downstairs and said—“seriously???’—–“Just do it, and I’ll help when and if you need it………….OK, I’ll do it, and help was needed, particularly on the make-up. That started it, and of course that first event was exhilarating to say the least…………she likes it very much for me to push the limits, and I don’t see I couldn’t agree more…………..yes, I am lucky, and I gotta believe the Lord sent her to me……….and I show everyday my appreciation and love for her, without any expectations…………… again, thanks for noticing my words……………
- April 1, 2019 at 2:53 am #164928Patricia WaldronParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- March 31, 2019 at 11:58 pm #164914Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 91Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
I thought about 60, then started to read the other comments and realised that it could be more.
Panties and stockings plus pantyhose and the number rises quickly. Then bras and garter belts (fast becoming a favourite). Oh then nighties etc. Plus skirts, tops and more.
- March 21, 2019 at 5:47 am #162199
- March 20, 2019 at 10:40 am #161927
- March 11, 2019 at 1:32 am #159379Khloe WestParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
More than I should!
I need to winnow the wardrobe. Much was experimentation in styling while coming to this late in life and finding my style and groove. Mistakes in buying were made.
My count is high at the moment – excluding undergarments – including shoes.
Just call me “Imelda”. I has a weakness for the shoes.
- March 7, 2019 at 7:33 am #158386Brianna RainParticipantRegistered On: December 3, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 32Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I have too much, yet not enough. LOL.
I chose 50-100, but I haven’t actually counted the total. However, I did happen to count my panties this morning and realized that I have 36 pairs! I’m trying to focus on spending less on clothing as a whole and focusing on outfits rather than undergarments. But I gotta admit that I’m not very good at keeping my femme shopping under control.
- March 1, 2019 at 12:02 pm #156981Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1036Has thanked: 2637 timesBeen thanked: 2443 times
I’m just barely into the 11-25. Mainly because I have not been byuing women’s clothes for long. My wife says I have more than she does, and I’m just starting to buy women’s! I could be a scary chick in a year or two, with what I could buy given enough time.
- February 26, 2019 at 12:18 pm #156289Alyssa MichelleParticipantRegistered On: February 14, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
So I said 50-100, but I think it’s over 100 if you count all the panties (somewhere around 25-30), like 6 bras, maybe 20 pairs stockings/tights, about 20 pairs of leggings, 7 pairs of shoes/boots, 3 wigs, maybe 8-10 dresses, like 5 skirts, 3 pairs of falsies, 4 pairs of jeans/jeggings, 4-5 boy shorts, leotards, like 5 swim suits, lots of chokers and necklaces, not too many shirts for some reason, maybe just 5 or 6 lol
Come to think of it, I need more feminine shirts/blouses… While I’m at it, I could use more skirts to match, and then I will definitely need stocking to accent it, oh and you have to get new shoes when you buy all these new outfits! hahahahahaha
- February 26, 2019 at 9:40 am #156257rachelParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 12 times
- February 24, 2019 at 7:32 am #155689Tessa LoveParticipantRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
Yes so so many items..that I actually have my own closet full if pretty much anything and everything to be used for business, and casual as that is more my style..and lots of high heels and high heel boots to the knee few ankle boots but not many. Lots of pantyhose and panties and bras ut at times feels like I only cycle thru a few as u kinda end up having ur daily favs and ur daily dress up favs..lol..but never hurts to have way to many than not enough I always say…xo
- February 20, 2019 at 8:59 am #154854
- February 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm #153238ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
So many items it would be hard to give an accurate estimate. What I can definitively say is that I have more items of femme [style] clothes than your average cis-woman.
I’ve just had a bit of a purge – 8 x 50 litre bin bags of stuff to the local cancer charity store but still have over 50 skirts. Then there’s the jeans – 12 pairs, the jeggings – 6 pairs, the leggings – at least 20 pairs, the blouses – about 40, jumpers, dresses, cami tops, bikinis, swimsuits, shawls, coats etc etc etc.
Then there is the underwear! Over 50 pairs of thong panties, 12 of french knickerd, about 20 bra’s, 9 Corsolettes, 15 OBG’s, 15 suspender/garter belts, garters (personalised with embroidery) a dozen steal boned corsets – just loads of stuff.
Oh and also have over 100 pairs of stockings – nude with back seams, black 70 denier and seamed nets. Also about 60 pairs of shear tights/hose plus same in opaques and wool stockings (wearing a pair at the moment with a white obg) and wool tights. 9 pairs of boots, dozens of shoes!!!
Like I said loads of stuff and probably more than your average cis-woman. Must have cost me a small fortune – eek.
Now in need of a bigger house as I’m nearly out of space lol.
Take care girls.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Anne-Marie.
- October 13, 2019 at 2:13 am #234649ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Just re-visited my comments on this thread – have I really been on here over 12 months? Time really does fly by! – since my last post the collection has expanded with 9 dresses, 32 skirts, 44 tops/blouses, 24 cami’s/ strappy vests, 9 pairs of heels and as the undies shop I use recently had a sale, I had to invest in 7 extra obg’s including 3 Rago’s – 2 x 1359 style and 1 x 1294 which I love – not to mention an extra 20 pairs of thong panties/ knickers.
Love dressing ‘en femme’ despite it being sooooooooo expensive.
Take care girls.
Keep dressing (errr, dancing??? Its SCD season!)
- February 14, 2019 at 8:55 am #153143Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 425Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 838 times
I have over 600 clothing items and a huge house to store them in. And lots of new items such as new dresses, new skirts, new heels and boots will be on display in my upcoming photo posts in the coming weeks! Can’t wait for all of you girls to see the new photos which will be all taken in less than a week!
I love you all!
- February 11, 2019 at 9:40 am #152447Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 361Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 430 times
Just shoes I have 15 pair. Skirts over 15. Bras and panties and all the things not counting my accessories easy over 50. Now if I had the room and did not have to worry about the wife getting mad at me would be easy over 200 maybe over 300. Not counting all the jewelry and makeup I would add too. LOL
- February 9, 2019 at 1:09 pm #151913Alice EliotParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 63Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
I recently had to move due to work – I’m in construction, I go where the company tells me – and I had more femme clothing than drab. When I moved in to my new apartment, I had to buy a couple of wardrobes, the ones that were in the apartment barely held my femme stuff. As for ‘more than 200 items’ – I have more than 200 pairs of panties!!
- February 14, 2019 at 4:20 pm #153236
- February 5, 2019 at 6:53 am #150531salley samsParticipantRegistered On: December 3, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
oooh yea i have way over 200 idems, i also have 4 season wardrobe . i get out weekly and do a lot , conventions , keystone ,erie gala and more. they gave me so much confidence that i just get dress and go places , winery , plays , dinners , comedy shows , almost anywhere , and when i meet people i tell them i am a proud crossdresser . i love to represent our group. Salley
- February 4, 2019 at 11:58 pm #150493Marie SweetsParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
In my short time, (2 & half years), that I have been cross-dressing. I have quite a collection of women’s clothes. from pantyhose, camisoles nighties, dresses, assorted styles of bras, wire-free, underwire, front closer, and seamfree. Assorted styles of panties, full brief, hi-cut, bikini, boyleg and also shapewear briefs.
- February 3, 2019 at 5:34 pm #150127Jena OakleyParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 67Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Thanks 4 this one-im proud of my clothes-operating under the radar-each item has a serious value to me.
4 sport bra
I think 20 jeans
1 girl vans 1 girl converse
3 gym leotard
messy bun hats
eeally want some dresses and dressy shoes and tops and hair, breast, corset
- February 3, 2019 at 5:48 pm #150132
- February 2, 2019 at 6:06 pm #149829Missy ArenottParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- February 2, 2019 at 2:01 pm #149783Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 318Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1126 times
I answered over 200. But it’s not as much as you would think. It includes panties, stockings (counted 1 per pair), pantyhose or tights, and women’s trouser socks (again counting a pair as 1 item) which, while a large number, doesn’t take up a huge amount of space. I also have some other items (shirts, shoes) which again came from the women’s side of the store but are close enough to androgynous that I wear them in male mode.
I do have a large selection of skirts, dresses and tops that are only for my feminine side too.
- January 31, 2019 at 4:05 pm #149172AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
Hi Fiona, I have posted 50 to 100 items of girly stuff but really it should me more as I wear mostly female clothing all the time in man mode such as jeans, fleeces. panties and t-shirts not mention footwear. Women are so lucky in the variety of clothing they can choose. Sandra Louise xx
- January 20, 2019 at 8:22 pm #145597Breanna LeighParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 429Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1162 times
since I pretty much spent the month of December and first two weeks of January shopping for Brenda, I have built her collection to 73 items, not including jewelry, purses and make up. I have more from clothes than make clothes now and Then has kicked the make me out of the closet….
- January 20, 2019 at 6:51 pm #145583Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 241Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
Well I was going to comment but after Cyn its like talking about how big you are compared to Andre The Giant! Suffice to say I way pass 200 and can’t quite give Emelda Marcos a run for her $ on shoes but I do have a full 4 season wardrobe.
- January 20, 2019 at 1:14 pm #145503Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 53Replies: 1176Has thanked: 1793 timesBeen thanked: 1471 times
- January 20, 2019 at 2:21 pm #145525Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1454Has thanked: 6237 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
See Michelle, and thats exactly part of the reason I got to where I am. I look at a cute skirt in my closet but don’t feel like I have anything to wear with it, so I go the store to find THAT top, find 2 or 3 and a great pair of slacks. When I go to the closet the next time to get those perfect slacks out I find it would look nicer with a different top than what I already have….here we go again, its a perfect circle lol
- January 20, 2019 at 1:00 pm #145500Joey MurphyParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I have about 12 including my pantie and bras. If I had to guess on the number of fem clothes I have purged over the years over a thousand. I just love shopping and trying on fem clothes. I wish I had someone to go shopping with and share my secret desires with.
- January 20, 2019 at 5:51 am #145409Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 905 times
I’m easily in the 26 to 50 range. So easy to accumulate panties, bras, lingerie and easy to hide from my SO. It’s my collection of ankle boots, shoes, heels….that takes up too much space along with my blouses, tops. I have to hide my femme items in the basement. Meanwhile, my closet for my drab male clothes keeps getting emptier. I just gave several pairs of pants to Goodwill as I’ve been losing/have lost weight to attain a better figure….and I have no desire/need to replace them. If I could store my femme items in my drab male closet, I’d be gone on a wild spending spree.
- January 20, 2019 at 2:48 am #145391Ambermaria MartinezParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Omg just in bras panties I have over 13 sets always feel I need more dresses about 9 skirt sets 5 boots 3 pairs 6 pairs heels and pumps .I’m ALWAYS in mood to get dressed and go shopping for more clothes. Last night I had to go to target and they already had some spring stuff out. YEA.</p>
- January 20, 2019 at 1:35 am #145387ParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3387 times
Hi Girls! well looking at the responses so far, it seems I am way off the mark with this one! lol, damn, wish I would have said 100 now!……
- January 19, 2019 at 11:29 pm #145334MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 462Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
Well, I have a full four seasons wardrobe. I know my outer wear counts to over 100 and I’ve got plenty of underwear, though not any ridiculous amounts. Shoes are actually quite limited. So guess I top close to 200 but not over.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:21 pm #145278Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 71Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
I easily have more than 200 items of feminine clothing, as I have more than 200 panties alone! By being able to maintain a consistent size, I have been able to accumulate quite a collection over several years. Most of my feminine clothing consists of jeans, leggings, athleisure wear, t-shirts and casual tops, and lingerie. While my female closet is clearly overflowing; my drab male closet has plenty of room! 🙂
Also, since I am limited as to when I can wear my feminine clothing, it tends to last longer than my drab male clothing, and has to be replaced at a much slower pace. I just wish that my pantyhose lasted longer, and didn’t need to be replaced after so few uses!
- January 19, 2019 at 7:52 pm #145263
- January 19, 2019 at 1:58 pm #145210Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 266Replies: 1405Has thanked: 6041 timesBeen thanked: 4862 times
Fiona, conservatively I voted for the 50 – 100 category, I’m figuring about a hundred total of dresses, skirts, tops, panties, bras, sweaters, pairs of shoes etc…it’s very possible I may be into the 100 – 150 item range but I don’t wish to pull them all out and count, lol ❤
- January 19, 2019 at 1:27 pm #145208Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 69Replies: 656Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1945 times
About 20 bras and panties, mostly matching sets. 4 suspender belts, two small drawers of stockings, nude and black ,three evening gowns, three period ball gowns (Civil War and Marie Antoinette), a “business suit”, various skirts and blouses about 8 pairs of heels and various styles of pj’s and dressing gowns for summer and winter. Alas I dont like nighties, they ride up and I find the pj’s more fem, cos I cant shave my legs.
- January 19, 2019 at 12:28 pm #145194AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1819 times
I don’t think I have over 200 items, but it’s not impossible!
Until I had the talk, everything was in bin liners at the back of my instrument cupboard. Yes, I need a cupboard to store my Marshals, backup guitars, gig bag, pedal board and so on. 6 bin liners hold a lot of clothing!
I have no idea how many dresses I own (40 perhaps) or pairs of shoes (maybe 15-20?) – and I probably have enough panties to keep me going 6 months, let alone other lingerie, skirts, blouses, shorts, trousers, jeans, playsuits, coats and active gear.
I love dressing!
I’ve decanted a fairly large selection into two drawers in my dresser now – still no idea of the quantity of items in those lol!
- October 11, 2019 at 2:04 pm #234165AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 928Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1819 times
My clothes occupy 6 full drawers now and I wish I had hangers for my dresses!
My underwear has it’s own drawer, and there’s a bit of an overflow into my remaining 2 drawers and the cupboard. As for my shoes, I’ve got a nice storage challenge there!
Time for a downscale – there are plenty of items that either don’t fit nicely or aren’t really my style.
Charity shop gifts, I think.
- January 19, 2019 at 12:19 pm #145188Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
- January 19, 2019 at 9:32 am #145133
- January 19, 2019 at 9:18 am #145127Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 571Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
I’m not even going to try for an actual total but just in shoes&boots it’s well over 60 so that should give you some idea. It can be fun going through my closets and drawers as I always find things I don’t even remember having. Tat’s kind of like going shopping. Celeste
- January 19, 2019 at 8:56 am #145121AndreaParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 305Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
I did a quick hanger & shoebox count. Around 50 items of outer clothing + 10 types of footwear. That’s not including any underwear, tights, foundation garments, or accessories like scarves, which would take me to well over 100.
I’ve just thrown/recycled more male clothing as I only seem to be wearing the same handful of items and work clothes now.
- March 20, 2019 at 2:47 pm #161998AndreaParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 305Has thanked: 181 timesBeen thanked: 589 times
As I’ve worked out that separate top and bottoms work best for my annoying long torso/short legs ratio I’ve now doubled my wardrobe with a variety of tops and sweaters and skirts with a few more jeans and leggings. So that’s me now in the over 100 items category even when not including underwear or accessories. I am now starting to wear more of my femme wardrobe in “male” mode as no-one really notices anyway. I went to the supermarket last week (jeans, top sweater) and realised that the only male thing I was wearing was my head! 🙂
- January 19, 2019 at 8:45 am #145115ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1454Has thanked: 6237 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
I’m one of the over 200’s. Cynthia and I had just chatted about this, I’m going to hazard a guess that she tops the list for most overall. I do bargain shop to try and keep costs down and everything I have does fit. I guess this makes me addicted to 2 things now, dressing and shopping so I can dress. Just too cute and inexpenive to pass up on!
- January 19, 2019 at 10:21 am #145144skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1246Has thanked: 549 timesBeen thanked: 1348 times
Betting that Olivia is probably correct. I lost count a while back but I have in the vicinity of 350-400 dresses, 250-300+tops, 100 or so skirts, 250-300 pairs of shoes, about 50 pairs of slacks/jeans, 100 camis, 50+ pairs of leggings,and wouldn’t try to count the bras and panties(last time I counted undies it was 400). Basically I could go a year and a half without doing laundry at all and the collection is known colloquially as “Cyn’s Boutique”. A few partial pics are available in my media gallery and you can ask Cloe,April, Sam and several others who have visited at my house and seen it in person!
- October 13, 2019 at 2:33 am #234657ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wow Cyn. That’s a serious amount of femme gear. I’m blown away with the number of dresses you have – over one per day for a year!!!! Must have cosy a Queens ransom.</p>
Take care girl.
- January 19, 2019 at 10:51 am #145149ParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 366Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3387 times
- January 19, 2019 at 8:45 am #145114AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 663Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1550 times
Ok only because you asked… over 200. I’m very much a shopaholic. It is not bragging, because those who know me know that even if I had 1 item or 10000, I don’t have more than a few chances a year to wear them. Why do I keep on buying? Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? 🙂
Seriously, I’m about to re-start selling stuff on eBay or maybe taking some to a consignment shop or something.
- October 13, 2019 at 1:36 am #234643ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 382Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
When you state
‘Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? ‘
I can definitely identify. I used to be rather coy about shopping for femme clothes but not any more. If there is a pretty skirt or dress, a comfy looking piece of knitwear or a skimpy top etc then, I just have to have it!!! and frequently its 2 or three of said item. As you said, can’t resist.
Take care Gaby.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:34 am #145113rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 75Replies: 817Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 1438 times
Possibly more that 25.
I’ve managed to gather quite a collection of womens jeans. I just found another pair last weekend that I just could not pass up! Super femme, wonderful stretch denim that feel dreamy on! Wearing them today!
I want more (of everything), along with the clothing I have 5 pairs of shoes/booties, 2 pair of pumps, black and a beige/nude color that I don’t get to wear too often.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:28 am #145109Natalie ElizabethParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
- January 19, 2019 at 8:13 am #145107Brenda MaidenformParticipantRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- January 19, 2019 at 7:55 am #145103AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 639Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 472 times
Oh dear, I’m about 50 items. I’m getting rid of some I bought in haste and don’t fit especially tops….
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.