- 1 to 10 items
- 11 to 25 items
- 26 to 50 items
- 50 to 100 items
- 101 to 200 items
- over 200 items ! geez! how big is your house!
- January 19, 2019 at 7:49 am #145101Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1176Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
Hi Girls. Now before you all start scrabbling in every wardrobe and nook and cranny, on your knees, muttering expletives to me under your breaths, a rough estimate will do! Remember, its items of clothing, not earrings, handbags, jewellery etc. I have roughly about 40 items or thereabouts, mainly panties, skirts and tights. Fiona’s prediction, hmmm lets say 30! probably way out here!
- June 10, 2022 at 11:25 am #651339Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 248Has thanked: 2421 timesBeen thanked: 1238 times
I have transitioned and live as a woman now. I no longer own any male clothing, I knew this was coming and had prepared by expanding my feminine wardrobe. I have to say that my bra’s, panties and other under fashions make up the largest percentage as opposed to tops, skirts, dresses, pants and shoes.
- June 10, 2022 at 10:59 am #651335JasmineRegistered On: June 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
I would have to say well over 100 probably close to 200. I’ve been lucky over the years that my weight has stayed pretty consistent so stuff I got at 16 when I really started dressing still fits me now. I love my genes😊 And since I made friends with a boutique owner who loves to try new dresses and skirts and anything else need she gets on me I’ve ramped up on clothes and such.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Jasmine.
- June 5, 2022 at 5:24 pm #650395
- June 5, 2022 at 3:02 am #650226Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Hi girls. I think I have already left a comment on this thread but things have changed since then 😉. I now have about 100 pairs of knickers/panties of which the majority (about 70%) are thongs but I now also have some other styles including my silk French knickers which I adore wearing for special occasions lol. I must have about 40 bras. I found some online that all the girls where leaving rave reviews for last year so bought two to try. They were fantastic, fitted me great in the cups but was slightly tight in the band so… I got so extension straps and they now fit perfectly 😁. I have since bought another right of these with my well over two dozen Naturana bras (love those) and my probably about a dozen underworld bras and, oh my, counting has made me realise I have way more than forty (I won’t count the extension straps but I have over twenty of those, two clasps, three clasps, black, white beige, soon mounts up). I have about a dozen suspender/garter belts, seven corsets and dozens of pieces of shapewear. I have over forty dresses in various lengths – I love wearing a dress, particularly one of my long ditsy cotton (don’t you love cotton dresses) numbers of one of the navy and white polka dot dresses. Then again, how about a lbd lol. I have about twenty pairs of leggings – there is a reason why leggings are so popular with females – and seven pairs of jeggings. I have three, eigth foot rails jammed full of skirts. Probably over a hundred skirts on those I’m not counting them – to many. Then there are the about two dozen full /half slips a and petticoats. Six pairs of women’s jeans, nineteen jumpers and about two hundred different tops – sharply tops, vests, cold shoulder tops, blouses etc, ect. Finally (hurrah) I have about fifty pairs of shoes including five pairs of ankle boots – phew! As you can see, I have quite a lot of items of femme style clothing. So much so I’m fact that I need a bigger house as I can’t find most of the stuff I have and have to fight my way into the closset for many items. I am frankly quite shocked and alarmed when I think of the thousands of pounds I must have spent on all of this stuff. As Manny a girl knows, shopping is not on!y a compulsive, but a very enjoyable hobby, and of ckurse, a girl simply cannot have to many clothes as we never have anything to wear 🤗.
- June 5, 2022 at 3:15 am #650229Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 99Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
Omg I thought I had the most I have over 25 pairs panties 17 different color bras 16 dresses hanging in my closet 7 pairs of heels and I always say to my self I really don’t have enough oh also have 5 chemises in BEATIFUL colors for bed and lots of body SPRAYS FROM VICTORIA’S Secret one I love so much is coconut passion it’s so so femmine
- June 3, 2022 at 9:40 pm #649931Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 125Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 481 times
A lot, but even really a lot is never enough. There is always something you want.
- June 3, 2022 at 9:05 pm #649924Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 978Replies: 462Has thanked: 402 timesBeen thanked: 2275 times
In the last 4 years since my last (albeit involuntary) purge, where I was left without anything at all, I have been rather busy shopping…
Around 200 pairs of shoes. Some 300 dresses. Skirts, slacks, jackets, sweaters, dusters, t-shirts, blouses, jeans, etc. nothing older than 3 years. And this is after my recent donations…
Main sources Macy’s, Dillard’s and Torrid. I need more free time! (And a larger closet)
- June 5, 2022 at 1:53 am #650221Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Gabriela. So sorry to hear that you had an involuntary purge. It’s bad enough when the purge is voluntary. Still, on the bright side lots of opportunity for shopping to replace purged items and your closet will probably be more up to date 😁
- June 5, 2022 at 3:58 am #650240Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 978Replies: 462Has thanked: 402 timesBeen thanked: 2275 times
Thank you Anne-Marie!
Oh you are totally right on that… I could have at least double of what I have (or more) but what would be the point of having tons of old clothes and shoes I would never get or want to wear?
Hated being betrayed by my “friend” who decided not to give me back all my stuff she offered to keep safe for a while. But at least I kept all of my photos!
- June 3, 2022 at 9:16 pm #649928
- September 27, 2020 at 4:09 am #387957Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 80Replies: 1928Has thanked: 8515 timesBeen thanked: 9805 times
- September 26, 2020 at 6:45 pm #387872Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 260 times
Off the top of my head, I think I’ve got around 10 pairs of panties, two bras, two dresses, a skirt, two tops, a little black slip that’s aaaaalmost too tight for me to even wear, a kimono-type thing I picked up at a little thrift store that’s since gone out of business (sadly), one pair of leggings, one pair of pantyhose, and a pair of shoes.
I may be forgetting a couple of things, so I’m either in the “11 to 25” category or the one right above it depending on just how forgetful I am today. 😅
- September 21, 2020 at 4:47 am #385908Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 274Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
Living as a female 24/7/365 I have accumulated a large wardrobe of clothes, lingerie, sleepwear, swimsuits, jackets, coats and footwear. A girl needs a variety depending on weather, mood and occasion. I wouldn’t wear the same outfit for housework as I would for shopping or dining out.
- September 21, 2020 at 3:01 am #385888Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6400 times
Thank You very much Fiona for putting that bug in my head, sort of like a bad earworm. I did compulsively go and start counting until I was saved by my sis on the phone. I got up to somewhere between 101 and 200, but I know it is higher than that. One way I have that doesn’t sound too bad is: 3 closets, 2 dressers, and 1, 7 drawer lingerie chest. I have no clue how many slacks I have on clamping hangers with the blouse that goes with them, then there is the coat closet in the entry hall too. Oh my!!
- September 21, 2020 at 12:59 am #385867Smartina FonteynDuchessRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 41Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
- September 16, 2020 at 2:09 pm #384352Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 399Has thanked: 1458 timesBeen thanked: 1913 times
I long ago lost count, but it is well over 200. Once the kids were all grown, I took over one bedroom, just for my female self. Not to be out done, my supportive wife took over another bedroom for her cosmetic supplies, shoes, and her jewelry hobby. She also has exclusive use of the master bedroom closet, and we both share storage space in the finished basement.
I often joke around and tell people, “Don’t they know, there are two women living in this house”?
Side Note: All my male clothing items fit into one small bureau, and the only two pairs of male shoes I own slip under our bed.
- September 16, 2020 at 9:08 am #384279Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 812Has thanked: 877 timesBeen thanked: 3642 times
oh my goodness, where do I start.
I picked 101-200, but now that I think about it, it is probably over 200.
I have at least 115+ womens one piece swimsuits. I counted years ago and it was like 100+, but since then I bought more.
I have a tonne of shapewear, like high waist shapers, body shapers, onesie typeshapers, waist shapers. Plus alot of pantys, bras, and tights.
Oddly enough, I don’t have much items like blouses/skirts, maybe 20-35 blouses and 40+ skirts. If I worked in an office setting I could mix and match for a whole year with no duplicates.
- September 16, 2020 at 6:56 am #384262Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 158Has thanked: 497 timesBeen thanked: 561 times
- September 16, 2020 at 1:24 am #384217Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 187Has thanked: 8529 timesBeen thanked: 877 times
In the voted I estimated between 50-100 items ,I have 25 bras ,half of which have matching panties and 2 have matching suspender belts ,a good few pairs of white panties ,a smaller number of black ,I have various items of shapewear ,2 or 3 slips , 2 nighties ,4 or 5 dresses , 3 skirts ,6/7 blouses and many pairs of tights and pantyhose , I would think the total is getting towards 100 and still growing ,will soon be runing out of room to store it all Michelle xx
- October 14, 2019 at 6:36 am #235062AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Oh boy, according to my wife, way too much. She says I’m probably the best dressed tranny in town, which I take as a compliment. To start there’s over 40 pairs of footwear, around 10 dresses, probably about 15 skirts, too many pairs of jeans and pants, 6 business suits, some pants, some skirts, 12-15 pairs of shorts, several nighties and more PJ’s and I have 2 drawers for my lingerie and another one for my sexier stuff. Then I have a few cosplay outfits, the naughty nurse, my fave, you can have a lot of fun taking a man’s BP, NUDGE NUDGE, WINK , WINK. The slutty cheerleader also a fave, raw, raw, shake you won’t break it and a couple of others, hooker, nympho house wife, librarian. Hey if you can’t have fun with this, what’s the sense of doing it.
Take care, your head nurse, Heather.
- October 13, 2019 at 1:11 pm #234893AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
That’s a question to make you think. My first thought was “around 25”, but then I considered panties, bras, hosiery and shoes, and blew that number away. Include jewelry and wigs, and you can have an impressive number before you even start on outerwear. Being a girl is a costly proposition…but worth it!
- October 13, 2019 at 11:12 am #234840IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 309Has thanked: 838 timesBeen thanked: 942 times
An interesting question, Fiona-Ann, and it does make you stop and think.
I can certainly say I exceed the 200 mark without actually counting.
In male mode I only wear ladies knickers and trousers/jeans and most tops (t-shirts, blouses/shirts, jumpers etc) are ladies items too.
Add to that the many bras, nightdresses, dresses, skirts, shoes and so on and I dread to think what the final count would be! I love it!
I do go through items sometimes and have a clear out to the charity clothes banks – mostly to make way for new items!
- October 13, 2019 at 6:31 am #234715LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Just thought I might throw this in as I read somewhere on here about somebody having capri’s and decided to give them a try.
First day out in my new capri jeans, went for a long walk to a local beauty spot then called into Tesco on the way home. Whilst there, I noticed a few glances and the odd snigger. Got the few bits I wanted. Whilst paying for my stufc the cashier referred to me as lovvey – you know there is something amiss when a supermarket cashier refers to you as lovvey. Got to the car and then discovered I was showing the tol of my thong above the hem of the capri’s.
Anyway. Just to add 3 pairs of capri jeans to my list – now to get a nice belt to go with them – or maby not!!!
Take care girls.
- October 13, 2019 at 1:03 am #234639LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Geez Carla!! now i do feel kinda insignificant!! my collection of things compared to yours, is like comparing a pond to the ocean lol !! keep it up! you can never have too many things!!
Can’t agree with your comment that a girl can’t have to many clothes.
For me its like a hoarding disorder. So much stuff that when I started to catalogue everything I own about 2-3 years ago, I got to the end of day 3 and gave up having only got less than half way through. I shudder to think how much I have spent over the years. There’s stuff that hasn’t seen the light of day for several years. There is a pile of clothes that won’t fit in my wardrobes that I put in vacuum bags all around my double bed. At the base of the bed this ‘wall’ of femme clothes is about 10 foot wide, 4 foot deep and 5 foot high. I haven’t even thought about the case upon case of stuff in the loft that I might need when I loose a little weight an get back down to my aspirational size 14!!!! As for heel. Suffice to say I’m giving Amelia Marcos a run for her money lol.
Given my case (and I am probably an exception to a general rule) I do have far to many femme clothes.
Take care girls.
- October 12, 2019 at 12:39 pm #234468Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 103Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 459 times
- October 12, 2019 at 11:28 am #234460Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 51Replies: 434Has thanked: 1697 timesBeen thanked: 1347 times
Not a huge amount as I have a limited amount of space; so a quick list…
- 2 dresses
- 5 skirts
- 1 cardigan
- 1 pair of jeans
- 15 assorted tops
- a selection of tights of different deniers
- 10 pairs of panties
- 3 bras
- 1 nightdress
I wish I had more room; but I have enough for the amount of times I dress.
- October 12, 2019 at 6:51 am #234301Fiona-Ann MossLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1176Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
Well i have to say that i am so proud of you all for having so many garments and accessories. Things like this take a long time to aquire and plenty of patience. Many, many very impressive collections on this list, what can i say? but well done girls!! i knew many of us would have more clothes than i did, but i am gobsmacked with the amounts!! i never would have thought it 🙂 .
Hugs and lots of kisses, Fiona-Ann xxx
- October 12, 2019 at 6:23 am #234291Maria MRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Still counting but this is what I have got to at the moment.
50 bra and panties sets
15 skirts of different lengths
6 long silk negligees
2 long silk robes
20 pairs of lace top hold up stockings
20 pairs of stockings for suspender belts
10 different suspender belts
5 waist clincers
5 silk chemises
3 pairs silicone breasts
1 realistic vagina pants
5 different length and coloured wigs
20 pairs of shoes (high heels to casual)
5 makeup and nail sets
And still counting
- October 12, 2019 at 6:42 am #234296
- October 12, 2019 at 4:22 am #234280AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Here is some of my count: 14 bras, 26 pair of panties, 10 pair of shoes, 6 denim skirts, 4 kilts, 14 tunic tips, 8 button down blouses, 6 pair of pants, 25 t-shirts, 10 pair of Bermuda shorts, 12 pairs of leggings, 6 garter belts, 12 types of support garments, 14 dresses, too many pair of stockings and pantyhose to count, 8 chemise nightgowns, 16 various camisoles, 8 pajama short bottoms with matching cami tops, 5 tennis skirts and 6 sports bras. Since I am divorced and an empty nester I get to hang all my girly things in my closet and not have to hide them away.
- October 12, 2019 at 6:45 am #234297Fiona-Ann MossLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1176Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
Geez Carla!! now i do feel kinda insignificant!! my collection of things compared to yours, is like comparing a pond to the ocean lol !! keep it up! you can never have too many things!!
- October 11, 2019 at 1:27 pm #234141K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 654Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 1355 times
I only have a couple of bra’s that I don’t wear much, a couple leggings that I sometimes wear under my clothes when it is cold outside, a couple of dresses my wife left behind when she left me…and I am not a dress fan, and a closet full of one piece swimsuits and I always feel the need for more.
- October 11, 2019 at 12:42 pm #234135Vicki SmytheLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 92Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 327 times
I have over 200 in just panties and this extend back for over 20 years. I have a problem.
Other clothing items are just as bad except dresses for some reason. I have boxes of clothes in storage and I have found a few items my wife “borrowed” in her closet.
- October 11, 2019 at 12:35 pm #234133Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 762Has thanked: 51448 timesBeen thanked: 1869 times
I’ve been building my fem wardrobe since the end of 2015 and I’ve never purged. I have 132 clothing items:
3 pairs of shoes
1 waist cincher
5 costume items: a french maid dress, 2 petticoats, 1 pair of arm wraps, and a vampiress dress.
2 long nightgowns; 1 has a sheer robe.
2 short nightgowns/chemises
3 long robes
1 short robe
2 full slips
2 half slips
6 garter belts
7 pairs of lace top stockings
5 pairs of suspender hose
and I’ll continue to add to this.
- October 13, 2019 at 7:41 am #234743LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Nice little femme wardrobe you’re gathering there.
I have to say however that if you don’t purge at some point you are one very lucky girl. Can’t say you never will just that you will be an exception to te general rule.
Take care Brittany, best of British to you.
- October 14, 2019 at 10:08 am #235122Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 762Has thanked: 51448 timesBeen thanked: 1869 times
Hello Anne-Marie; Thank you for the complement about my wardrobe. I’ve embraced myself as a CDer and gender fluid person. Because of this, personal internal guilt or shame will never cause me to purge. I’d be in heaven to help you go through your “wall” of vacuum bags. May I offer a proper “top of the morning to you”. Brittney Diana Andrews.
- October 12, 2019 at 6:47 am #234298
- October 12, 2019 at 5:52 am #234288Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 390Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 848 times
Brittany…you are almost to the point to having your own personal Marshall’s. 🙂
- October 14, 2019 at 9:16 am #235092LadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 762Has thanked: 51448 timesBeen thanked: 1869 times
Hi Anne, Thanks for the complement, but I think I’m more on the scale of small consignment boutique. I saw from your post that we have a similar habit of buying panties. Panties are the clothing item I have the most of. Panties were what I first tried on when I was young and the first item I bought to start my current wardrobe. Friend hugs from Brittney.
- April 21, 2019 at 3:13 am #170297
- April 20, 2019 at 2:54 pm #170126AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Since the inner fashionista has awoken, I can’t stop buying cloths. My go to store is Macy’s online. Their sales are to die for. I have purchased 10 pair of shoes, 8 dresses, 7 tops, two pair skinny jeans, pair of white jeans, jean jacket and jewery. I hit a lucky streak because my sil lost weight and is weeding out her wordrobe and it all fits me. My wife and I help her buy taking it to good will. I offer to run the errand and have been keeping much of what is to go. I have kept at least 10 tops, five dresses, a slacks outfit with jacket , a green suit that I have shown in my photos and many other pieces. I am a lucky girl.
- April 1, 2019 at 3:52 am #164933AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve been doing this a very long time, and focus mainly on the ‘evening in the lounge’-party with my SO of over 40 years. I like mid-thigh, three quarter sleeves dress’s—and one favorite is in black velvet. I have many-many items that were bought that just never worked, but never removed, just piled up in a box. I have dozens of mini-skirts, dozens of low cut tops, sheer tops and long sleeve tees. Since it takes me a long time to get ready for the party at home, I can shower first, then eat dinner, and I usually don my favorite very cheeky velour stretch shorts, a bra/panty, a t-shirt and fluffy thongs, or a short little sport skirt…………..my wife encourages me to become as fem as possible, and she allows me to engulf the woman as much as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus a never diminishing wardrobe. There’s always a ‘kill-for’ mini dress, in a different color, that just is too tempting to pass over. ( I am not a ‘go out and strut woman, would never succeed, but at home, by the compliments I get, I make my partner swoon with appreciation…..and a little lust)…………….
- April 1, 2019 at 5:15 am #164947LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Sounds like your a girl with style Mikki.
BTW that wife of yours sounds like one in a million.
Take good care.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- April 1, 2019 at 6:08 am #164962AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you Miss Anne-Marie—yes, I am very lucky—-my wife has stood by in in hard times and never swayed away. In this spectrum of our lives, I do enjoy her enthusiasm, she gets to let go and get glamorous as well. I have to say, I’ve never been in a closet—this came to us as a joint venture, one day when she thought to straighten up some unsightly hairs in my brows, and then an invitation to a Halloween party—very common and neighborhood kind of event—very simple. I think she ‘got a clue’ from this, and secretly went out and shopped—two weeks later she told me to go change for dinner, and what was on the bed were pick bikini panties, matching bra, a legg’s egg, (queen size in suntan) and a shoulder length wig—in the bathroom were two pink shavers, shaving gel, and her makeup kit opened and spread out……………….I yelled downstairs and said—“seriously???’—–“Just do it, and I’ll help when and if you need it………….OK, I’ll do it, and help was needed, particularly on the make-up. That started it, and of course that first event was exhilarating to say the least…………she likes it very much for me to push the limits, and I don’t see I couldn’t agree more…………..yes, I am lucky, and I gotta believe the Lord sent her to me……….and I show everyday my appreciation and love for her, without any expectations…………… again, thanks for noticing my words……………
- April 1, 2019 at 2:53 am #164928Patricia WaldronLadyRegistered On: July 14, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- March 31, 2019 at 11:58 pm #164914Davina EvansLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 310 times
I thought about 60, then started to read the other comments and realised that it could be more.
Panties and stockings plus pantyhose and the number rises quickly. Then bras and garter belts (fast becoming a favourite). Oh then nighties etc. Plus skirts, tops and more.
- March 21, 2019 at 5:47 am #162199
- March 20, 2019 at 10:40 am #161927
- March 11, 2019 at 1:32 am #159379Khloe WestDuchessRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
More than I should!
I need to winnow the wardrobe. Much was experimentation in styling while coming to this late in life and finding my style and groove. Mistakes in buying were made.
My count is high at the moment – excluding undergarments – including shoes.
Just call me “Imelda”. I has a weakness for the shoes.
- March 7, 2019 at 7:33 am #158386Brianna RainLadyRegistered On: December 3, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 32Has thanked: 75 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I have too much, yet not enough. LOL.
I chose 50-100, but I haven’t actually counted the total. However, I did happen to count my panties this morning and realized that I have 36 pairs! I’m trying to focus on spending less on clothing as a whole and focusing on outfits rather than undergarments. But I gotta admit that I’m not very good at keeping my femme shopping under control.
- March 1, 2019 at 12:02 pm #156981Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1653Has thanked: 4933 timesBeen thanked: 5393 times
I’m just barely into the 11-25. Mainly because I have not been byuing women’s clothes for long. My wife says I have more than she does, and I’m just starting to buy women’s! I could be a scary chick in a year or two, with what I could buy given enough time.
- February 26, 2019 at 12:18 pm #156289Alyssa MichelleLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
So I said 50-100, but I think it’s over 100 if you count all the panties (somewhere around 25-30), like 6 bras, maybe 20 pairs stockings/tights, about 20 pairs of leggings, 7 pairs of shoes/boots, 3 wigs, maybe 8-10 dresses, like 5 skirts, 3 pairs of falsies, 4 pairs of jeans/jeggings, 4-5 boy shorts, leotards, like 5 swim suits, lots of chokers and necklaces, not too many shirts for some reason, maybe just 5 or 6 lol
Come to think of it, I need more feminine shirts/blouses… While I’m at it, I could use more skirts to match, and then I will definitely need stocking to accent it, oh and you have to get new shoes when you buy all these new outfits! hahahahahaha
- February 26, 2019 at 9:40 am #156257AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- February 24, 2019 at 7:32 am #155689Tessa LoveLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Yes so so many items..that I actually have my own closet full if pretty much anything and everything to be used for business, and casual as that is more my style..and lots of high heels and high heel boots to the knee few ankle boots but not many. Lots of pantyhose and panties and bras ut at times feels like I only cycle thru a few as u kinda end up having ur daily favs and ur daily dress up favs..lol..but never hurts to have way to many than not enough I always say…xo
- February 20, 2019 at 8:59 am #154854
- February 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm #153238LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
So many items it would be hard to give an accurate estimate. What I can definitively say is that I have more items of femme [style] clothes than your average cis-woman.
I’ve just had a bit of a purge – 8 x 50 litre bin bags of stuff to the local cancer charity store but still have over 50 skirts. Then there’s the jeans – 12 pairs, the jeggings – 6 pairs, the leggings – at least 20 pairs, the blouses – about 40, jumpers, dresses, cami tops, bikinis, swimsuits, shawls, coats etc etc etc.
Then there is the underwear! Over 50 pairs of thong panties, 12 of french knickerd, about 20 bra’s, 9 Corsolettes, 15 OBG’s, 15 suspender/garter belts, garters (personalised with embroidery) a dozen steal boned corsets – just loads of stuff.
Oh and also have over 100 pairs of stockings – nude with back seams, black 70 denier and seamed nets. Also about 60 pairs of shear tights/hose plus same in opaques and wool stockings (wearing a pair at the moment with a white obg) and wool tights. 9 pairs of boots, dozens of shoes!!!
Like I said loads of stuff and probably more than your average cis-woman. Must have cost me a small fortune – eek.
Now in need of a bigger house as I’m nearly out of space lol.
Take care girls.
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by Anne-Marie.
- October 13, 2019 at 2:13 am #234649LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
Just re-visited my comments on this thread – have I really been on here over 12 months? Time really does fly by! – since my last post the collection has expanded with 9 dresses, 32 skirts, 44 tops/blouses, 24 cami’s/ strappy vests, 9 pairs of heels and as the undies shop I use recently had a sale, I had to invest in 7 extra obg’s including 3 Rago’s – 2 x 1359 style and 1 x 1294 which I love – not to mention an extra 20 pairs of thong panties/ knickers.
Love dressing ‘en femme’ despite it being sooooooooo expensive.
Take care girls.
Keep dressing (errr, dancing??? Its SCD season!)
- February 14, 2019 at 8:55 am #153143Scarlett398PrincessRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 597Has thanked: 1860 timesBeen thanked: 1638 times
I have over 600 clothing items and a huge house to store them in. And lots of new items such as new dresses, new skirts, new heels and boots will be on display in my upcoming photo posts in the coming weeks! Can’t wait for all of you girls to see the new photos which will be all taken in less than a week!
I love you all!
- February 11, 2019 at 9:40 am #152447Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)LadyRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 359Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
Just shoes I have 15 pair. Skirts over 15. Bras and panties and all the things not counting my accessories easy over 50. Now if I had the room and did not have to worry about the wife getting mad at me would be easy over 200 maybe over 300. Not counting all the jewelry and makeup I would add too. LOL
- February 9, 2019 at 1:09 pm #151913Alice EliotLadyRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
I recently had to move due to work – I’m in construction, I go where the company tells me – and I had more femme clothing than drab. When I moved in to my new apartment, I had to buy a couple of wardrobes, the ones that were in the apartment barely held my femme stuff. As for ‘more than 200 items’ – I have more than 200 pairs of panties!!
- February 14, 2019 at 4:20 pm #153236
- February 5, 2019 at 6:53 am #150531salley samsLadyRegistered On: December 3, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
oooh yea i have way over 200 idems, i also have 4 season wardrobe . i get out weekly and do a lot , conventions , keystone ,erie gala and more. they gave me so much confidence that i just get dress and go places , winery , plays , dinners , comedy shows , almost anywhere , and when i meet people i tell them i am a proud crossdresser . i love to represent our group. Salley
- February 4, 2019 at 11:58 pm #150493Marie SweetsLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
In my short time, (2 & half years), that I have been cross-dressing. I have quite a collection of women’s clothes. from pantyhose, camisoles nighties, dresses, assorted styles of bras, wire-free, underwire, front closer, and seamfree. Assorted styles of panties, full brief, hi-cut, bikini, boyleg and also shapewear briefs.
- February 3, 2019 at 5:34 pm #150127Jena OakleyLadyRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 63Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Thanks 4 this one-im proud of my clothes-operating under the radar-each item has a serious value to me.
4 sport bra
I think 20 jeans
1 girl vans 1 girl converse
3 gym leotard
messy bun hats
eeally want some dresses and dressy shoes and tops and hair, breast, corset
- February 3, 2019 at 5:48 pm #150132
- February 2, 2019 at 6:06 pm #149829
- February 2, 2019 at 2:01 pm #149783Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 818Has thanked: 664 timesBeen thanked: 3456 times
I answered over 200. But it’s not as much as you would think. It includes panties, stockings (counted 1 per pair), pantyhose or tights, and women’s trouser socks (again counting a pair as 1 item) which, while a large number, doesn’t take up a huge amount of space. I also have some other items (shirts, shoes) which again came from the women’s side of the store but are close enough to androgynous that I wear them in male mode.
I do have a large selection of skirts, dresses and tops that are only for my feminine side too.
- January 31, 2019 at 4:05 pm #149172AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi Fiona, I have posted 50 to 100 items of girly stuff but really it should me more as I wear mostly female clothing all the time in man mode such as jeans, fleeces. panties and t-shirts not mention footwear. Women are so lucky in the variety of clothing they can choose. Sandra Louise xx
- January 20, 2019 at 8:22 pm #145597Breanna LeighLadyRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 403Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 1099 times
since I pretty much spent the month of December and first two weeks of January shopping for Brenda, I have built her collection to 73 items, not including jewelry, purses and make up. I have more from clothes than make clothes now and Then has kicked the make me out of the closet….
- January 20, 2019 at 6:51 pm #145583Carolyne ShermanLadyRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 542Has thanked: 535 timesBeen thanked: 2137 times
Well I was going to comment but after Cyn its like talking about how big you are compared to Andre The Giant! Suffice to say I way pass 200 and can’t quite give Emelda Marcos a run for her $ on shoes but I do have a full 4 season wardrobe.
- January 20, 2019 at 1:14 pm #145503Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 59Replies: 1178Has thanked: 1995 timesBeen thanked: 1709 times
- January 20, 2019 at 2:21 pm #145525Olivia LivinDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1671Has thanked: 9651 timesBeen thanked: 4772 times
See Michelle, and thats exactly part of the reason I got to where I am. I look at a cute skirt in my closet but don’t feel like I have anything to wear with it, so I go the store to find THAT top, find 2 or 3 and a great pair of slacks. When I go to the closet the next time to get those perfect slacks out I find it would look nicer with a different top than what I already have….here we go again, its a perfect circle lol
- January 20, 2019 at 1:00 pm #145500Joey MurphyLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I have about 12 including my pantie and bras. If I had to guess on the number of fem clothes I have purged over the years over a thousand. I just love shopping and trying on fem clothes. I wish I had someone to go shopping with and share my secret desires with.
- January 20, 2019 at 5:51 am #145409Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 390Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 848 times
I’m easily in the 26 to 50 range. So easy to accumulate panties, bras, lingerie and easy to hide from my SO. It’s my collection of ankle boots, shoes, heels….that takes up too much space along with my blouses, tops. I have to hide my femme items in the basement. Meanwhile, my closet for my drab male clothes keeps getting emptier. I just gave several pairs of pants to Goodwill as I’ve been losing/have lost weight to attain a better figure….and I have no desire/need to replace them. If I could store my femme items in my drab male closet, I’d be gone on a wild spending spree.
- January 20, 2019 at 2:48 am #145391DuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 99Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Omg just in bras panties I have over 13 sets always feel I need more dresses about 9 skirt sets 5 boots 3 pairs 6 pairs heels and pumps .I’m ALWAYS in mood to get dressed and go shopping for more clothes. Last night I had to go to target and they already had some spring stuff out. YEA.</p>
- January 20, 2019 at 1:35 am #145387LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1176Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
Hi Girls! well looking at the responses so far, it seems I am way off the mark with this one! lol, damn, wish I would have said 100 now!……
- January 19, 2019 at 11:29 pm #145334MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 464Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 821 times
Well, I have a full four seasons wardrobe. I know my outer wear counts to over 100 and I’ve got plenty of underwear, though not any ridiculous amounts. Shoes are actually quite limited. So guess I top close to 200 but not over.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:21 pm #145278Tabitha B.DuchessRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 78Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
I easily have more than 200 items of feminine clothing, as I have more than 200 panties alone! By being able to maintain a consistent size, I have been able to accumulate quite a collection over several years. Most of my feminine clothing consists of jeans, leggings, athleisure wear, t-shirts and casual tops, and lingerie. While my female closet is clearly overflowing; my drab male closet has plenty of room! 🙂
Also, since I am limited as to when I can wear my feminine clothing, it tends to last longer than my drab male clothing, and has to be replaced at a much slower pace. I just wish that my pantyhose lasted longer, and didn’t need to be replaced after so few uses!
- January 19, 2019 at 7:52 pm #145263
- January 19, 2019 at 1:58 pm #145210СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 601Replies: 1554Has thanked: 9153 timesBeen thanked: 5384 times
Fiona, conservatively I voted for the 50 – 100 category, I’m figuring about a hundred total of dresses, skirts, tops, panties, bras, sweaters, pairs of shoes etc…it’s very possible I may be into the 100 – 150 item range but I don’t wish to pull them all out and count, lol ❤
- January 19, 2019 at 1:27 pm #145208Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 119Replies: 1057Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4171 times
About 20 bras and panties, mostly matching sets. 4 suspender belts, two small drawers of stockings, nude and black ,three evening gowns, three period ball gowns (Civil War and Marie Antoinette), a “business suit”, various skirts and blouses about 8 pairs of heels and various styles of pj’s and dressing gowns for summer and winter. Alas I dont like nighties, they ride up and I find the pj’s more fem, cos I cant shave my legs.
- January 19, 2019 at 12:28 pm #145194AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I don’t think I have over 200 items, but it’s not impossible!
Until I had the talk, everything was in bin liners at the back of my instrument cupboard. Yes, I need a cupboard to store my Marshals, backup guitars, gig bag, pedal board and so on. 6 bin liners hold a lot of clothing!
I have no idea how many dresses I own (40 perhaps) or pairs of shoes (maybe 15-20?) – and I probably have enough panties to keep me going 6 months, let alone other lingerie, skirts, blouses, shorts, trousers, jeans, playsuits, coats and active gear.
I love dressing!
I’ve decanted a fairly large selection into two drawers in my dresser now – still no idea of the quantity of items in those lol!
- October 11, 2019 at 2:04 pm #234165AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
My clothes occupy 6 full drawers now and I wish I had hangers for my dresses!
My underwear has it’s own drawer, and there’s a bit of an overflow into my remaining 2 drawers and the cupboard. As for my shoes, I’ve got a nice storage challenge there!
Time for a downscale – there are plenty of items that either don’t fit nicely or aren’t really my style.
Charity shop gifts, I think.
- January 19, 2019 at 12:19 pm #145188Amelia walkerRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 103Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
- January 19, 2019 at 9:18 am #145127Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 50Replies: 1445Has thanked: 386 timesBeen thanked: 5301 times
I’m not even going to try for an actual total but just in shoes&boots it’s well over 60 so that should give you some idea. It can be fun going through my closets and drawers as I always find things I don’t even remember having. Tat’s kind of like going shopping. Celeste
- January 19, 2019 at 8:56 am #145121AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I did a quick hanger & shoebox count. Around 50 items of outer clothing + 10 types of footwear. That’s not including any underwear, tights, foundation garments, or accessories like scarves, which would take me to well over 100.
I’ve just thrown/recycled more male clothing as I only seem to be wearing the same handful of items and work clothes now.
- March 20, 2019 at 2:47 pm #161998AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
As I’ve worked out that separate top and bottoms work best for my annoying long torso/short legs ratio I’ve now doubled my wardrobe with a variety of tops and sweaters and skirts with a few more jeans and leggings. So that’s me now in the over 100 items category even when not including underwear or accessories. I am now starting to wear more of my femme wardrobe in “male” mode as no-one really notices anyway. I went to the supermarket last week (jeans, top sweater) and realised that the only male thing I was wearing was my head! 🙂
- January 19, 2019 at 8:45 am #145115Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1671Has thanked: 9651 timesBeen thanked: 4772 times
I’m one of the over 200’s. Cynthia and I had just chatted about this, I’m going to hazard a guess that she tops the list for most overall. I do bargain shop to try and keep costs down and everything I have does fit. I guess this makes me addicted to 2 things now, dressing and shopping so I can dress. Just too cute and inexpenive to pass up on!
- January 19, 2019 at 10:21 am #145144skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 119Replies: 1339Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 1894 times
Betting that Olivia is probably correct. I lost count a while back but I have in the vicinity of 350-400 dresses, 250-300+tops, 100 or so skirts, 250-300 pairs of shoes, about 50 pairs of slacks/jeans, 100 camis, 50+ pairs of leggings,and wouldn’t try to count the bras and panties(last time I counted undies it was 400). Basically I could go a year and a half without doing laundry at all and the collection is known colloquially as “Cyn’s Boutique”. A few partial pics are available in my media gallery and you can ask Cloe,April, Sam and several others who have visited at my house and seen it in person!
- October 13, 2019 at 2:33 am #234657LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wow Cyn. That’s a serious amount of femme gear. I’m blown away with the number of dresses you have – over one per day for a year!!!! Must have cosy a Queens ransom.</p>
Take care girl.
- January 19, 2019 at 10:51 am #145149LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1176Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
- January 19, 2019 at 8:45 am #145114AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Ok only because you asked… over 200. I’m very much a shopaholic. It is not bragging, because those who know me know that even if I had 1 item or 10000, I don’t have more than a few chances a year to wear them. Why do I keep on buying? Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? 🙂
Seriously, I’m about to re-start selling stuff on eBay or maybe taking some to a consignment shop or something.
- October 13, 2019 at 1:36 am #234643LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 373Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
When you state
‘Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? ‘
I can definitely identify. I used to be rather coy about shopping for femme clothes but not any more. If there is a pretty skirt or dress, a comfy looking piece of knitwear or a skimpy top etc then, I just have to have it!!! and frequently its 2 or three of said item. As you said, can’t resist.
Take care Gaby.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:34 am #145113BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 99Replies: 1136Has thanked: 725 timesBeen thanked: 2940 times
Possibly more that 25.
I’ve managed to gather quite a collection of womens jeans. I just found another pair last weekend that I just could not pass up! Super femme, wonderful stretch denim that feel dreamy on! Wearing them today!
I want more (of everything), along with the clothing I have 5 pairs of shoes/booties, 2 pair of pumps, black and a beige/nude color that I don’t get to wear too often.
- January 19, 2019 at 8:28 am #145109Natalie ElizabethDuchessRegistered On: October 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- January 19, 2019 at 8:13 am #145107Brenda MaidenformLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
- January 19, 2019 at 7:55 am #145103AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Oh dear, I’m about 50 items. I’m getting rid of some I bought in haste and don’t fit especially tops….
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.