Viewing 72 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls. Now before you all start scrabbling in every wardrobe and nook and cranny, on your knees, muttering expletives to me under your breaths, a rough estimate will do! Remember, its items of clothing, not earrings, handbags, jewellery etc. I have roughly about 40 items or thereabouts, mainly panties, skirts and tights. Fiona’s prediction, hmmm lets say 30! probably way out here!

Anonymous

Oh dear, I’m about 50 items. I’m getting rid of some I bought in haste and don’t fit especially tops….

Well I have more then 50 pairs of panties 10 or so bra’s and shape-wear  8-10 each tights, leggings and Jeggings . A few tops and dresses. And a bunch of lingerie just to feel sexy.

I’ve developed quite a collection of skirts, dresses, and of course shoes! With sites like Shoe Dazzle, Just Fab and Stich Fix, it is so easy to get carried away!

Becka
      Lady

Possibly more that 25.

I’ve managed to gather quite a collection of womens jeans.  I just found another pair last weekend that I just could not pass up!  Super femme, wonderful stretch denim that feel dreamy on!   Wearing them today!

I want more (of everything), along with the clothing I have 5 pairs of shoes/booties, 2 pair of pumps, black and a beige/nude color that I don’t get to wear too often.

Anonymous

Ok only because you asked… over 200. I’m very much a shopaholic. It is not bragging, because those who know me know that even if I had 1 item or 10000, I don’t have more than a few chances a year to wear them. Why do I keep on buying? Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? 🙂

Seriously, I’m about to re-start selling stuff on eBay or maybe taking some to a consignment shop or something.

Gaby ♥

Gaby.

When you state

‘Because I come across some lovely items that I just can’t resist! Is there any better reason? 🙂

I can definitely identify. I used to be rather coy about shopping for femme clothes but not any more. If there is a pretty skirt or dress, a comfy looking piece of knitwear or a skimpy top etc then, I just have to have it!!! and frequently its 2 or three of said item. As you said, can’t resist.

Take care Gaby.

Annie.

I’m one of the over 200’s. Cynthia and I had just chatted about this, I’m going to hazard a guess that she tops the list for most overall. I do bargain shop to try and keep costs down and everything I have does fit. I guess this makes me addicted to 2 things now, dressing and shopping so I can dress. Just too cute and inexpenive to pass up on!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Betting that Olivia is probably correct. I lost count a while back but I have in the vicinity of 350-400 dresses, 250-300+tops, 100 or so skirts, 250-300 pairs of shoes, about 50 pairs of slacks/jeans, 100 camis, 50+ pairs of leggings,and wouldn’t try to count the bras and panties(last time I counted undies it was 400). Basically I could go a year and a half without doing laundry at all and the collection is known colloquially as “Cyn’s Boutique”. A few partial pics are available in my media gallery and you can ask Cloe,April, Sam and several others who have visited at my house and seen it in person!
        Cyn

Lol Cyn, reading that, i think i just died and went to heaven! i would so like to see it! geez girl!

Fiona xxx

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wow Cyn. That’s a serious amount of femme gear. I’m blown away with the number of dresses you have – over one per day for a year!!!! Must have cosy a Queens ransom.</p>
          Take care girl.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

I did a quick hanger & shoebox count.  Around 50 items of outer clothing + 10 types of footwear.  That’s not including any underwear, tights, foundation garments, or accessories like scarves, which would take me to well over 100.

I’ve just thrown/recycled more male clothing as I only seem to be wearing the same handful of items and work clothes now.

Anonymous

As I’ve worked out that separate top and bottoms work best for my annoying long torso/short legs ratio I’ve now doubled my wardrobe with a variety of tops and sweaters and skirts with a few more jeans and leggings.  So that’s me now in the over 100 items category even when not including underwear or accessories.  I am now starting to wear more of my femme wardrobe in “male” mode as no-one really notices anyway.  I went to the supermarket last week (jeans, top sweater) and realised that the only male thing I was wearing was my head!   🙂

I told my wife, she was upset I had not trusted her and I got busy online ordering. She actually got friendly with the couriers and Iblew a load of money. I do have a fabulous wardrobe and about 7 wigs.

Anonymous

I don’t think I have over 200 items, but it’s not impossible!

Until I had the talk, everything was in bin liners at the back of my instrument cupboard.  Yes, I need a cupboard to store my Marshals, backup guitars, gig bag, pedal board and so on. 6 bin liners hold a lot of clothing!

I have no idea how many dresses I own (40 perhaps) or pairs of shoes (maybe 15-20?) – and I probably have enough panties to keep me going 6 months, let alone other lingerie, skirts, blouses, shorts, trousers, jeans, playsuits, coats and active gear.

I love dressing!

I’ve decanted a fairly large selection into two drawers in my dresser now – still no idea of the quantity of items in those lol!

Anonymous

Haha!

My clothes occupy 6 full drawers now and I wish I had hangers for my dresses!

My underwear has it’s own drawer, and there’s a bit of an overflow into my remaining 2 drawers and the cupboard. As for my shoes, I’ve got a nice storage challenge there!

Time for a downscale – there are plenty of items that either don’t fit nicely or aren’t really my style.

Charity shop gifts, I think.

Love Laura

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

About 20 bras and panties,  mostly matching sets. 4 suspender belts, two small drawers of stockings, nude and black ,three evening gowns, three period ball gowns (Civil War and Marie Antoinette), a  “business suit”, various skirts and blouses about 8 pairs of heels and various styles of pj’s and dressing gowns for summer and winter. Alas I dont like nighties, they ride up and I find the pj’s more fem, cos I cant shave my legs.

Caty

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I might not have a lot but I do love what I have!

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

I easily have more than 200 items of feminine clothing, as I have more than 200 panties alone! By being able to maintain a consistent size, I have been able to accumulate quite a collection over several years. Most of my feminine clothing consists of jeans, leggings, athleisure wear, t-shirts and casual tops, and lingerie. While my female closet is clearly overflowing; my drab male closet has plenty of room! 🙂

Also, since I am limited as to when I can wear my feminine clothing, it tends to last longer than my drab male clothing, and has to be replaced at a much slower pace. I just wish that my pantyhose lasted longer, and didn’t need to be replaced after so few uses!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Well, I have a full four seasons wardrobe. I know my outer wear counts to over 100 and I’ve got plenty of underwear, though not any ridiculous amounts. Shoes are actually quite limited.  So guess I top close to 200 but not over.

Marianne

Hi Girls! well looking at the responses so far, it seems I am way off the mark with this one! lol, damn, wish I would have said 100 now!……

Fiona xxx

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Omg just in bras panties I have over 13 sets always feel I need more dresses about 9 skirt sets 5 boots 3 pairs 6 pairs heels and pumps .I’m ALWAYS in mood to get dressed and go shopping for more clothes. Last night I had to go to target and they already had some spring stuff out. YEA.</p>

I’m easily in the 26 to 50 range.  So easy to accumulate panties, bras, lingerie and easy to hide from my SO.  It’s my collection of ankle boots, shoes, heels….that takes up too much space along with my blouses, tops.  I have to hide my femme items in the basement.   Meanwhile, my closet for my drab male clothes keeps getting emptier.  I just gave several pairs of pants to Goodwill as I’ve been losing/have lost weight to attain a better figure….and I have no desire/need to replace them.  If I could store my femme items in my drab male closet, I’d be gone on a wild spending spree.

I have about 12 including my pantie and bras. If I had to guess on the number of fem clothes I have purged over the years over a thousand. I just love shopping and trying on fem clothes. I wish I had someone to go shopping with and share my secret desires with.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

With the addition of my 2 new pairs of shoes, I am not just about at 50 items.  Though when I look at everything, I sometimes think oh gosh I have nothing to wear.  lol.

See Michelle, and thats exactly part of the reason I got to where I am. I look at a cute skirt in my closet but don’t feel like I have anything to wear with it, so I go the store to find THAT top, find 2 or 3 and a great pair of slacks. When I go to the closet the next time to get those perfect slacks out I find it would look nicer with a different top than what I already have….here we go again, its a perfect circle lol

Anonymous
      Lady

Well I was going to comment but after Cyn its like talking about how big you are compared to Andre The Giant!  Suffice to say I way pass 200 and can’t quite give Emelda Marcos a run for her $ on shoes but I do have a full 4 season wardrobe.

🍷C

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Carolyn, I literally laughed out loud reading your comment. I know I’m over the top bu I just can’t resist a great bargain. 🙂
        Cyn

Hi Girls,

since I pretty much spent the month of December and first two weeks of January shopping for Brenda, I have built her collection to 73 items, not including jewelry, purses and make up. I have more from clothes than make clothes now and Then has kicked the make me out of the closet….

xoxo Brenda

Anonymous

Hi Fiona, I have posted 50 to 100 items of girly stuff but really it should me more as I wear mostly female clothing all the time in man mode such as jeans, fleeces. panties and t-shirts not mention footwear. Women are so lucky in the variety of clothing they can choose. Sandra Louise xx

I answered over 200.  But it’s not as much as you would think.  It includes panties, stockings (counted 1 per pair), pantyhose or tights, and women’s trouser socks (again counting a pair as 1 item) which, while a large number, doesn’t take up a huge amount of space.  I also have some other items (shirts, shoes) which again came from the women’s side of the store but are close enough to androgynous that I wear them in male mode.

I do have a large selection of skirts, dresses and tops that are only for my feminine side too.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>About 210 items. Bras that fit, jeans, skirts, dresses, tops, shapers, panties and shoes. Starting my bedroom outfits.</p>

Thanks 4 this one-im proud of my clothes-operating under the radar-each item has a serious value to me.

4 yogas

dozen panties

4 sport bra

I think 20 jeans

2 sneakers

1 uggs

1 girl vans 1 girl converse

3 gym leotard

messy bun hats

1 jacket

eeally want some dresses and dressy shoes and tops and hair, breast, corset

-JO

Forgot I have think 6 pair cheer shorts

-JO

In my short time, (2 & half years), that I have been cross-dressing. I have quite a collection of women’s clothes. from pantyhose, camisoles nighties, dresses, assorted styles of bras, wire-free, underwire, front closer, and seamfree.  Assorted styles of panties, full brief, hi-cut, bikini, boyleg and also shapewear briefs.

oooh yea i have way over 200 idems, i also have 4 season wardrobe . i get out weekly and do a lot , conventions , keystone ,erie gala and more. they gave me so much confidence that i just get dress and go places , winery , plays , dinners , comedy shows , almost anywhere , and when i meet people  i tell them i am a proud crossdresser . i love to represent our group.   Salley

I recently had to move due to work – I’m in construction, I go where the company tells me – and I had more femme clothing than drab. When I moved in to my new apartment, I had to buy a couple of wardrobes, the ones that were in the apartment barely held my femme stuff. As for ‘more than 200 items’ – I have more than 200 pairs of panties!!

Alice. That is an awful lot of panties

Take care girl

Anne-Marie

Just shoes I have 15 pair. Skirts over 15. Bras and panties and all the things not counting my accessories easy over 50. Now if I had the room and did not have to worry about the wife getting mad at me would be easy over 200 maybe over 300. Not counting all the jewelry and makeup I would add too. LOL

Scarlett398
      Princess

I have over 600 clothing items and a huge house to store them in. And lots of new items such as new dresses, new skirts, new heels and boots will be on display in my upcoming photo posts in the coming weeks! Can’t wait for all of you girls to see the new photos which will be all taken in less than a week!

I love you all!

XOXOXO Scarlett

So many items it would be hard to give an accurate estimate. What I can definitively say is that I have more items of femme [style] clothes than your average cis-woman.

I’ve just had a bit of a purge – 8 x 50 litre bin bags of stuff to the local cancer charity store but still have over 50 skirts. Then there’s the jeans – 12 pairs, the jeggings – 6 pairs, the leggings – at least 20 pairs, the blouses – about 40, jumpers, dresses, cami tops, bikinis, swimsuits, shawls, coats etc etc etc.

Then there is the underwear! Over 50 pairs of thong panties, 12 of french knickerd, about 20 bra’s, 9 Corsolettes, 15 OBG’s, 15 suspender/garter belts, garters (personalised with embroidery) a dozen steal boned corsets – just loads of stuff.

Oh and also have over 100 pairs of stockings – nude with back seams, black 70 denier and seamed nets. Also about 60 pairs of shear tights/hose plus same in opaques and wool stockings (wearing a pair at the moment with a white obg) and wool tights. 9 pairs of boots, dozens of shoes!!!

Like I said loads of stuff and probably more than your average cis-woman. Must have cost me a small fortune – eek.

Now in need of a bigger house as I’m nearly out of space lol.

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Anne-Marie.

Just re-visited my comments on this thread – have I really been on here over 12 months? Time really does fly by! – since my last post the collection has expanded with 9 dresses, 32 skirts, 44 tops/blouses, 24 cami’s/ strappy vests, 9 pairs of heels and as the undies shop I use recently had a sale, I had to invest in 7 extra obg’s including 3 Rago’s – 2 x 1359 style and 1 x 1294 which I love – not to mention an extra 20 pairs of thong panties/ knickers.

Love dressing ‘en femme’ despite it being sooooooooo expensive.

Take care girls.

Keep dressing (errr, dancing??? Its SCD season!)

Anne-Marie.

Danielle
      Lady

I do not own money female clothes I live on SSI in with my parents when I can I buy

Yes so so many items..that I actually have my own closet full if pretty much anything and everything to be used for business, and casual as that is more my style..and lots of high heels and high heel boots to the knee few ankle boots but not many. Lots of pantyhose and panties and bras  ut at times feels like I only cycle thru a few as u kinda end up having ur daily favs and ur daily dress up favs..lol..but never hurts to have way to many than not enough I always say…xo

Anonymous

way too many! LOL
      But I do have one pair of (male) trousers and a jacket.
      Trouble is I’m not sure where they are.

LOL who needs that male clothing anyway!!

Khloe West
        Duchess

I think my last bit of male wardrobe might be my kilt, but that is also arguably a skirt of sorts.

Rachel.

Lol, just totally identify!!!

Take care girl.

Anne-Marie.

So I said 50-100, but I think it’s over 100 if you count all the panties (somewhere around 25-30), like 6 bras, maybe 20 pairs stockings/tights, about 20 pairs of leggings, 7 pairs of shoes/boots, 3 wigs, maybe 8-10 dresses, like 5 skirts, 3 pairs of falsies, 4 pairs of jeans/jeggings, 4-5 boy shorts, leotards, like 5 swim suits, lots of chokers and necklaces, not too many shirts for some reason, maybe just 5 or 6 lol

Come to think of it, I need more feminine shirts/blouses… While I’m at it, I could use more skirts to match, and then I will definitely need stocking to accent it, oh and you have to get new shoes when you buy all these new outfits! hahahahahaha

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m just barely into the 11-25. Mainly because I have not been byuing women’s clothes for long. My wife says I have more than she does, and I’m just starting to buy women’s! I could be a scary chick in a year or two, with what I could buy given enough time.
      Amy

Anonymous

I have too much, yet not enough.  LOL.

I chose 50-100, but I haven’t actually counted the total.  However, I did happen to count my panties this morning and realized that I have 36 pairs!  I’m trying to focus on spending less on clothing as a whole and focusing on outfits rather than undergarments.  But I gotta admit that I’m not very good at keeping my femme shopping under control.

Khloe West
      Duchess

More than I should!

I need to winnow the wardrobe. Much was experimentation in styling while coming to this late in life and finding my style and groove. Mistakes in buying were made.

My count is high at the moment – excluding undergarments – including shoes.

Just call me “Imelda”. I has a weakness for the shoes.

According to Mrs. Sometimes, way to many. 😁

Anonymous

You can never have enough pretty stuff, its for all occasions after all

I thought about 60, then started to read the other comments and realised that it could be more.

Panties and stockings plus pantyhose and the number rises quickly.  Then bras and garter belts (fast becoming a favourite).  Oh then nighties etc. Plus skirts, tops and more.

Oooooh!

Davina

I own a handful of pencil skirts and several pairs of tights different colours and deniers. I am personally don’t dress up to the hilt to look like a woman. I do it because I want to reach out to my feminine side.

Anonymous

I’ve been doing this a very long time, and focus mainly on the ‘evening in the lounge’-party with my SO of over 40 years.  I like mid-thigh, three quarter sleeves dress’s—and one favorite is in black velvet.  I have many-many items that were bought that just never worked, but never removed, just piled up in a box.  I have dozens of mini-skirts, dozens of low cut tops, sheer tops and long sleeve tees.  Since it takes me a long time to get ready for the party at home, I can shower first, then eat dinner, and I usually don my favorite very cheeky velour stretch shorts, a bra/panty, a t-shirt and fluffy thongs, or a short little sport skirt…………..my wife encourages me to become as fem as possible, and she allows me to engulf the woman as much as possible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thus a never diminishing wardrobe.  There’s always a ‘kill-for’ mini dress, in a different color, that just is too tempting to pass over.  ( I am not a ‘go out and strut woman, would never succeed, but at home, by the compliments I get, I make my partner swoon with appreciation…..and a little lust)…………….

Sounds like your a girl with style Mikki.

BTW that wife of yours sounds like one in a million.

Take good care.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

Thank you Miss Anne-Marie—yes, I am very lucky—-my wife has stood by in in hard times and never swayed away.  In this spectrum of our lives, I do enjoy her enthusiasm, she gets to let go and get glamorous as well.  I have to say, I’ve never been in a closet—this came to us as a joint venture, one day when she thought to straighten up some unsightly hairs in my brows, and then an invitation to a Halloween party—very common and neighborhood kind of event—very simple.  I think she ‘got a clue’ from this, and secretly went out and shopped—two weeks later she  told me to go change for dinner, and what was on the bed were pick bikini panties, matching bra, a legg’s egg, (queen size in suntan) and a shoulder length wig—in the bathroom were two pink shavers, shaving gel, and her makeup kit opened and spread out……………….I yelled downstairs and said—“seriously???’—–“Just do it, and I’ll help when and if you need it………….OK, I’ll do it, and help was needed, particularly on the make-up.  That started it, and of course that first event was exhilarating to say the least…………she likes it very much for me to push the limits, and I don’t see I couldn’t agree more…………..yes, I am lucky, and I gotta believe the Lord sent her to me……….and I show everyday my appreciation and love for her, without any expectations…………… again, thanks for noticing my words……………

Anonymous

Since the inner fashionista has awoken, I can’t stop buying cloths.   My go to store is Macy’s online.  Their sales are to die for.  I have purchased 10 pair of shoes, 8 dresses, 7 tops,  two pair skinny jeans, pair of white jeans, jean jacket and jewery.  I hit a lucky streak because my sil lost weight and is weeding out her wordrobe and it all fits me.  My wife and I help her buy taking it to good will.   I offer to run the errand and have been keeping much of what is to go.  I have kept at least 10 tops, five dresses, a slacks outfit with jacket , a green suit that I have shown in my photos and many other pieces.   I am a lucky girl.

Anonymous

The answer to this question for me and probably most of us is not enough.

I’ve been building my fem wardrobe since the end of 2015 and I’ve never purged. I have 132 clothing items:

10 dresses

10 blouses/tops

5 camisoles

4 skirts

3 pairs of shoes

1 waist cincher

1 coat

5 costume items: a french maid dress, 2 petticoats, 1 pair of arm wraps, and a vampiress dress.

43 panties

14 bras

2 bustiers/basques

2 long nightgowns; 1 has a sheer robe.

2 short nightgowns/chemises

3 long robes

1 short robe

4 teddies

2 full slips

2 half slips

6 garter belts

7 pairs of lace top stockings

5 pairs of suspender hose

and I’ll continue to add to this.

Brittany…you are almost to the point to having your own personal Marshall’s.  🙂

Hi Anne, Thanks for the complement, but I think I’m more on the scale of small consignment boutique. I saw from your post that we have a similar habit of buying panties. Panties are the clothing item I have the most of. Panties were what I first tried on when I was young and the first item I bought to start my current wardrobe. Friend hugs from Brittney.

Wow! Brittney, you could open up a store of your own!! thats very impressive 🙂

Fiona-Ann xxx

Brittany.

Nice little femme wardrobe you’re gathering there.

I have to say however that if you don’t purge at some point you are one very lucky girl. Can’t say you never will just that you will be an exception to te general rule.

Take care Brittany, best of British to you.

Annie.

Hello Anne-Marie; Thank you for the complement about my wardrobe. I’ve embraced myself as a CDer and gender fluid person. Because of this, personal internal guilt or shame will never cause me to purge. I’d be in heaven to help you go through your “wall” of vacuum bags. May I offer a proper “top of the morning to you”. Brittney Diana Andrews.

I have over 200 in just panties and this extend back for over 20 years.  I have a problem.
      Other clothing items are just as bad except dresses for some reason. I have boxes of clothes in storage and I have found a few items my wife “borrowed” in her closet.

K Swim
      Lady

I only have a couple of bra’s that I don’t wear much, a couple leggings that I sometimes wear under my clothes when it is cold outside, a couple of dresses my wife left behind when she left me…and I am not a dress fan, and a closet full of one piece swimsuits and I always feel the need for more.

Anonymous

Here is some of my count: 14 bras, 26 pair of panties, 10 pair of shoes, 6 denim skirts, 4 kilts, 14 tunic tips, 8 button down blouses, 6 pair of pants, 25 t-shirts, 10 pair of Bermuda shorts, 12 pairs of leggings, 6 garter belts, 12 types of support garments, 14 dresses, too many pair of stockings and pantyhose to count, 8 chemise nightgowns, 16 various camisoles, 8 pajama short bottoms with matching cami tops, 5 tennis skirts and 6 sports bras. Since I am divorced and an empty nester I get to hang all my girly things in my closet and not have to hide them away.

Geez Carla!! now i do feel kinda insignificant!! my collection of things compared to yours, is like comparing a pond to the ocean lol !! keep it up! you can never have too many things!!

Fiona-Ann xxx

Still counting but this is what I have got to at the moment.
      50 bra and panties sets
      10 dresses
      15 skirts of different lengths
      6 long silk negligees
      2 long silk robes
      20 pairs of lace top hold up stockings
      20 pairs of stockings for suspender belts
      10 different suspender belts
      5 waist clincers
      5 silk chemises
      3 pairs silicone breasts
      10 gaffs
      1 realistic vagina pants
      10 corsets
      5 different length and coloured wigs
      20 pairs of shoes (high heels to casual)
      5 makeup and nail sets
      And still counting

omg! Maria, thats a sizeable collection of things!!! i’m so jealous!! but happy for you too 🙂 xxx

Fiona-Ann xxx

Well i have to say that i am so proud of you all for having so many garments and accessories. Things like this take a long time to aquire and plenty of patience. Many, many very impressive collections on this list, what can i say? but well done girls!! i knew many of us would have more clothes than i did, but i am gobsmacked with the amounts!! i never would have thought it 🙂 .

Hugs and lots of kisses, Fiona-Ann xxx

Not a huge amount as I have a limited amount of space; so a quick list…

• 2 dresses
      • 5 skirts
      • 1 cardigan
      • 1 pair of jeans
      • 15 assorted tops
      • a selection of tights of different deniers
      • 10 pairs of panties
      •  3 bras
      • 1 nightdress

I wish I had more room; but I have enough for the amount of times I dress.

About:

200 panties (yes I know its a lot but a love panties)

25 bras

15 nighties

10 skirts

10 dresses

10 tops

20 pantyhose/stockings

20 assorted lingerie pieces

[postquote quote=234297][/postquote]

Can’t agree with your comment that a girl can’t have to many clothes.

For me its like a hoarding disorder. So much stuff that when I started to catalogue everything I own about 2-3 years ago, I got to the end of day 3 and gave up having only got less than half way through. I shudder to think how much I have spent over the years. There’s stuff that hasn’t seen the light of day for several years. There is a pile of clothes that won’t fit in my wardrobes that I put in vacuum bags all around my double bed. At the base of the bed this ‘wall’ of femme clothes is about 10 foot wide, 4 foot deep and 5 foot high. I haven’t even thought about the case upon case of stuff in the loft that I might need when I loose a little weight an get back down to my aspirational size 14!!!! As for heel. Suffice to say I’m giving Amelia Marcos a run for her money lol.

Given my case (and I am probably an exception to a general rule) I do have far to many femme clothes.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Just thought I might throw this in as I read somewhere on here about somebody having capri’s and decided to give them a try.

First day out in my new capri jeans, went for a long walk to a local beauty spot then called into Tesco on the way home. Whilst there, I noticed a few glances and the odd snigger. Got the few bits I wanted. Whilst paying for my stufc the cashier referred to me as lovvey – you know there is something amiss when a supermarket cashier refers to you as lovvey. Got to the car and then discovered I was showing the tol of my thong above the hem of the capri’s.

Anyway. Just to add 3 pairs of capri jeans to my list – now to get a nice belt to go with them – or maby not!!!

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

IsabelB
      Lady

An interesting question, Fiona-Ann, and it does make you stop and think.

I can certainly say I exceed the 200 mark without actually counting.

In male mode I only wear ladies knickers and trousers/jeans and most tops (t-shirts, blouses/shirts, jumpers etc) are ladies items too.

Add to that the many bras, nightdresses, dresses, skirts, shoes and so on and I dread to think what the final count would be!  I love it!

I do go through items sometimes and have a clear out to the charity clothes banks – mostly to make way for new items!

Anonymous

That’s a question to make you think. My first thought was “around 25”, but then I considered panties, bras, hosiery and shoes, and blew that number away. Include jewelry and wigs, and you can have an impressive number before you even start on outerwear. Being a girl is a costly proposition…but worth it!

Anonymous

Oh boy, according to my wife, way too much. She says I’m probably the best dressed tranny in town, which I take as a compliment. To start there’s over 40 pairs of footwear, around 10 dresses, probably about 15 skirts, too many pairs of jeans and pants, 6 business suits, some pants, some skirts, 12-15 pairs of shorts, several nighties and more PJ’s and I have 2 drawers for my lingerie and another one for my sexier stuff. Then I have a few cosplay outfits, the naughty nurse, my fave, you can have a lot of fun taking a man’s BP, NUDGE NUDGE, WINK , WINK. The slutty cheerleader also a fave, raw, raw, shake you won’t break it and a couple of others, hooker, nympho house wife, librarian. Hey if you can’t have fun with this, what’s the sense of doing it.

Take care, your head nurse, Heather.

In the voted I estimated between 50-100 items ,I have 25 bras ,half of which have matching panties and 2 have matching suspender belts ,a good few pairs of white panties ,a smaller number of black ,I have various items of shapewear  ,2 or 3 slips , 2 nighties ,4 or 5 dresses , 3 skirts ,6/7 blouses  and many pairs of tights and pantyhose , I would think the total is getting towards 100 and still growing ,will soon be runing out of room to store it all     Michelle  xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi

About 40 pairs of panties, 5 bras / bralettes, 4 camis, 7 pairs panty hose / hold ups, 6 dresses, 1 skirt, 2 tops, and 1 cardigan

Rachel

oh my goodness, where do I start.

I picked 101-200, but now that I think about it, it is probably over 200.

I have at least 115+ womens one piece swimsuits.  I counted years ago and it was like 100+, but since then I bought more.

I have a tonne of shapewear, like high waist shapers, body shapers, onesie typeshapers, waist shapers.  Plus alot of pantys, bras, and tights.

Oddly enough, I don’t have much items like blouses/skirts, maybe 20-35 blouses and 40+ skirts.  If I worked in an office setting I could mix and match for a whole year with no duplicates.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I long ago lost count, but it is well over 200.  Once the kids were all grown, I took over one bedroom, just for my female self.  Not to be out done, my supportive wife took over another bedroom for her cosmetic supplies, shoes, and her jewelry hobby.  She also has exclusive use of the master bedroom closet, and we both share storage space in the finished basement.

I often joke around and tell people, “Don’t they know, there are two women living in this house”?

Side Note:  All my male clothing items fit into one small bureau, and the only two pairs of male shoes I own slip under our bed.

Smartina
      Duchess

God, yes well over 200, counting every bit of lingerie, every dress, skirt and top, tights and socks. Probably at least 500 items. They’re very cheap over here. So whenever I get a bit of cash I go a bit crazy!

Thank You very much Fiona for putting that bug in my head, sort of like a bad earworm.  I did compulsively go and start counting until I was saved by my sis on the phone.  I got up to somewhere between 101 and 200, but I know it is higher than that.  One way I have that doesn’t sound too bad is:  3 closets, 2 dressers, and 1,  7 drawer lingerie chest.  I have no clue how many slacks I have on clamping hangers with the blouse that goes with them, then there is the coat closet in the entry hall too.  Oh my!!

PaulaF

Living as a female 24/7/365 I have accumulated a large wardrobe of clothes, lingerie, sleepwear, swimsuits, jackets, coats and footwear. A girl needs a variety depending on weather, mood and occasion. I wouldn’t wear the same outfit for housework as I would for shopping or dining out.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

Off the top of my head, I think I’ve got around 10 pairs of panties, two bras, two dresses, a skirt, two tops, a little black slip that’s aaaaalmost too tight for me to even wear, a kimono-type thing I picked up at a little thrift store that’s since gone out of business (sadly), one pair of leggings, one pair of pantyhose, and a pair of shoes.

I may be forgetting a couple of things, so I’m either in the “11 to 25” category or the one right above it depending on just how forgetful I am today. 😅

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I think I’m just into the 26 to 50 group.

……. I need more clothes…… my drab self is still amazed at Stevies desire to buy clothes.

Thank you for the shopping reminder 😅😉

Stevie

Anonymous

In the last 4 years since my last (albeit involuntary) purge, where I was left without anything at all, I have been rather busy shopping…

Around 200 pairs of shoes. Some 300 dresses. Skirts, slacks, jackets, sweaters, dusters, t-shirts, blouses, jeans, etc. nothing older than 3 years. And this is after my recent donations…

Main sources Macy’s, Dillard’s and Torrid. I need more free time! (And a larger closet)

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

” I have been rather busy shopping ”

Rather, I would say! 😲

Stevie 😁

Gabriela. So sorry to hear that you had an involuntary purge. It’s bad enough when the purge is voluntary. Still, on the bright side lots of opportunity for shopping to replace purged items and your closet will probably be more up to date 😁

Anonymous

Thank you Anne-Marie!

Oh you are totally right on that… I could have at least double of what I have (or more) but what would be the point of having tons of old clothes and shoes I would never get or want to wear?

Hated being betrayed by my “friend” who decided not to give me back all my stuff she offered to keep safe for a while. But at least I kept all of my photos!

A lot, but even really a lot is never enough. There is always something you want.

Hi girls. I think I have already left a comment on this thread but things have changed since then 😉. I now have about 100 pairs of knickers/panties of which the majority (about 70%) are thongs but I now also have some other styles including my silk French knickers which I adore wearing for special occasions lol. I must have about 40 bras. I found some online that all the girls where leaving rave reviews for last year so bought two to try. They were fantastic, fitted me great in the cups but was slightly tight in the band so… I got so extension straps and they now fit perfectly 😁. I have since bought another right of these with my well over two dozen Naturana bras (love those) and my probably about a dozen underworld bras and, oh my, counting has made me realise I have way more than forty (I won’t count the extension straps but I have over twenty of those, two clasps, three clasps, black, white beige, soon mounts up). I have about a dozen suspender/garter belts, seven corsets and dozens of pieces of shapewear.  I have over forty dresses in various lengths – I love wearing a dress, particularly one of my long ditsy cotton (don’t you love cotton dresses) numbers of one of the navy and white polka dot dresses. Then again, how about a lbd lol. I have about twenty pairs of leggings – there is a reason why leggings are so popular with females – and seven pairs of jeggings. I have three, eigth foot rails jammed full of skirts. Probably over a hundred skirts on those I’m not counting them – to many. Then there are the about two dozen full /half slips a and petticoats. Six pairs of women’s jeans, nineteen jumpers and about two hundred different tops – sharply tops, vests, cold shoulder tops, blouses etc, ect. Finally (hurrah) I have about fifty pairs of shoes including five pairs of ankle boots – phew! As you can see, I have quite a lot of items of femme style clothing. So much so I’m fact that I need a bigger house as I can’t find most of the stuff I have and have to fight my way into the closset for many items. I am frankly quite shocked and alarmed when I think of the thousands of pounds I must have spent on all of this stuff. As Manny a girl knows, shopping is not on!y a compulsive, but a very enjoyable hobby, and of ckurse, a girl simply cannot have to many clothes as we never have anything to wear 🤗.

Omg I thought I had the most I have over 25 pairs panties 17 different color bras 16 dresses hanging in my closet 7 pairs of heels and I always say to my self I really don’t have enough oh also have 5 chemises in BEATIFUL colors for bed and lots of body SPRAYS FROM VICTORIA’S Secret one I love so much is coconut passion it’s so so femmine

I Have two wardrobe’s My nale one is about 30% the balance is about 80%  I Know the Maths doesn’t work must be the blonde die

Jasmine
      Lady

I would have to say well over 100 probably close to 200. I’ve been lucky over the years that my weight has stayed pretty consistent so stuff I got at 16 when I really started dressing still fits me now. I love my genes😊 And since I made friends with a boutique owner who loves to try new dresses and skirts and anything else need she gets on me I’ve ramped up on clothes and such.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jasmine.

I have transitioned and live as a woman now. I no longer own any male clothing, I knew this was coming and had prepared by expanding my feminine wardrobe. I have to say that my bra’s, panties and other under fashions make up the largest percentage as opposed to tops, skirts, dresses, pants and shoes.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Viewing 72 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?