Tagged: 

• This topic has 55 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Jones.
Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Many years ago I started sitting every time I went while I was at home.  It was about cleanliness.  I got sick of making such a mess and then having to clean.  I wondered why the ladies was always so much cleaner than the men’s.  Oh! They always sit…well usually.  So I started always sitting and wallah, much cleaner!  I started cross dressing regularly and it felt wonderful that I was already in this habit.  I have two questions…1)How many of us girls always sit when it’s appropriate?  2)How many of us girls would give up the convenience of standing?  I personally would never give this ability away, it’s just too “handy”!  🙂

I started to sit when I joined CDH, as I noted a few posters saying they sit when nature calls.  Since then, I’ve made it a habit to sit.

For the most part, I do sit.  Sometimes I stand if I am in a hurry (at home), but usually I sit.  In public though, unless it is #2 and absolutely necessary, I stand.  I have a thing about using public toilets and sitting.

I do agree, it is way less splatter and dribbles.  and I notice the toilet being way cleaner too.

However, before covid, my wife would tell me how disgusting the women’s washrooms were at work, and she wonders how girls can miss even though they are sitting, like splatter all over the seat.

Hey Wendy!

I think it’s because some don’t fully sit, just hover.  My ex-wife has OCD and would never sit for any reason on any toilet unless it was her own. I’ve seen her hover many times.

ahh that would explain it.  Must have good quad muscles to hover.   However, my wife swears she has seen shoe prints on the toilet seat, so i’m just gonna leave that one alone.

My wife taught me years ago, in truck stops, to cover the seat with TP,before sitting
          Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

I always sit down to go at home. Out and about I stand, but then again I haven’t had go go yet when I’m out en femme. If that was the case I’d use the ladies room, so obviously sit :).

I sit when I am dressed or very tired. Please don’t throw me under the bus here. Taking a pee in the great outdoors is one of the few advantages guys have over us girls. See how far you can go. Or draw pictures in the snow. All good fun for me. Obviously I live in the country. Best not draw pictures in the city

And don’t eat any yellow snow!

Anonymous

Funny you say that about the snow and going outside Michelle. Even on my own property if I’m outside there’s where I go. This last winter it was a contest between snowfall that I practiced writing my name. One need to go long to get through my name.

But at night when I’m in a nightgown or pajamas it’s sitting for me. During the day if I’m dressed up it’s sitting. Stand when male, sit when female.

Anonymous

I have always sat.
      Coming up, as a very busy surgeon, the Only rest I got, 5-10 minutes max.. Was On The Pot! It was such a great feeling , almost meditation .
      I always sit. I recommend it.
      Dr.T.J.

Leah
      Baroness

typically sit, specially in the middle of the night when I am half asleep and then I don’t need to turn on the lights either.

Anonymous

Hello Martina.

I always sit…..it’s cleaner, more comfortable….and easier to do the crossword….

I detest stained toilets, is their any need for it….???

Grace x

I’ve sat for years. As Grace says, it’s easier for some tasks, but then really I’m just…8 down, eight letters, beginning with “S”, and I think the last letter is an “L”…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Squirrel….no…spanniel….can’t be…

Showgirl!!!!???

Slothful… or just plain lazy, lol!

An aspect I loved about Inspector Morse was his love of the crossword.

Bridgette

Anonymous

I always sit I like to read and browse.

Where i work, you can sit and browse the reading people have left all over the walls around you, mostly disgusting. But there’s always a great deal of it, often on the sign posted that “graffiti on company property is a disciplinary offense”

Bridgette

Anonymous

🎀🧚‍♀️ I was raised mostly by my mom, and sister.. Ive actually always sat.. 🦋

I always sit at home and (obviously) when out en fem. When out as a male I sometimes sit but sometimes stand if crowded or if I am in a hurry.

Anonymous

When I began wearing tights and shapewear regularly, sitting became necessary. Now, it’s a habit, and I always sit – even at home. FULL DISCLOSURE: I am in a dress or skirt most of the time, now, so standing can be awkward.

I sit a lot of the time but not always. When I sit it feels so ladylike and I get to see my panties. Plus the urologist suggested it is easier on the bladder.

Anonymous
        Lady

Same for me

Laurel
      Lady

Must sit here. Ladies restrooms are so much nicer. Men are pigs most of the time, haha.

Anonymous

always sitting plus need to start doing this anyways when November comes then jewels be gone. and no other choice.

I sit always, at home, or away
      Hugs, Rgi👩💕

Ahh, I understand…

I have sat since I was 14 years old! Only, on occasion have I stood to pee but that was for expediency rather than anything else.
      I sort of don’t really understand the question as it has always seemed self-evident to sit!

Ohhh, the relief! Polly

A. related issue for me is that there is always a huge queue for the ‘ladies’ compared to the ‘mens’ – at airports, railway stations, theatres, supermarkets. So IMHO us ‘gals’ and GGs need more loos. Interestingly some restaurants have recently introduced unisex cubicles which contain both a urinal nd a water closet.

HRxx

Ah Yes!  Something to consider before we start drinking pints at the football game!

Drinking pints? as a mature gal with the usual bladder issues (I know too much information) I have to say its prosecco or a dry gin martini for me!

HR xx

Ah! My favorite!  Dry GIN Martini!  But they would be a bit hard to drink at a football game in a traditional glass!! 🙂

I’ve sat to pee for many years now, it just feels natural that way. I only pee standing in an emergency or if the loo is dirty. Why do some people leave the loo in a mess?

Hello Kimberly,

For the same reason they don’t use the turn signals in their cars I suppose!

Elaine
      Duchess

I started sitting shortly after I got married. When we divided household chores I got cleaning bathrooms. Soon I realized what a pig I was so changed behavior including sitting.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Elaine.

Hi Girls,
      Sitting, yes and no. But know I have no choice, after playing Graces name game last week and my alternative Femme name ending in 44d’s. I upgraded my breast forms, got them today and love them So Much.
      So sitting yes, have no choice now can barley see my feet while standing never mind anything else.
      Thanks Grace Hugg’s
      Mikala xxxx.

Always sit to pee! Unless youre out and the bathroom gross lol! To drop those panties and sit is the way!!

Riley 💋

I always sit to pee no matter where I am at. I can’t remember the last time I stood up to pee. If a public toilet is nasty I will squat over the toilet, besides standing and peeing in a woman’s restroom can bring all sorts of unwanted attention. We love the outdoors so even in the woods if I have to go, I squat.

Pumped
      Lady

I generally sit. If I stand I will take  a bit of TP and wipe off the splatters, but of course the floor surely gets a few too. I am retired now so I do most of the housework as my wife still works, but I did help quite a bit before and I don’t like cleaning the bathroom so I aim to please!

My sister had a boyfriend that must of had a sprinkler head for a penis. I hated it when he came over because the toilet looked like someone tried to see how much they could spray all over it instead of in. It was gross! We would have to clean the bathroom after he left. I wondered what his place looked and smelled like!

Men are gross!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Pumped.

Hello Martina, Yes I always sit down when in the toilet [bathroom] & have done for years now. When out & about I will normally go to the cubicale in the mens toilets to go, so I can sit down there, especially if wearing tights [pantyhose]. love, Helenmarie

Anonymous

While in male attire I always  stand I have done this all my life and I am now in my senior years. Now for maybe the last 10 years while wearing female clothing I will always sit while at home.

My main problem  is with public bathrooms is that the toilet seats in the men’s room is usually filthy so I will not sit on them and the ladies room I have never use.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Kathleen 6+

Sweetheart…Start using the Female Restrooms….the female presentation I offer the world would Never go into a Male restroom.

Ladies room is yours…sit, toes forward.

Enjoy yourself…love,

Dr.T.J.

Lea
      Lady

Real women pee standing up, lol. When sitting, I hate worrying about my pants, skirt, dress touching the floor or toilet. I am intrigued about how to pee while wearing a wedding dress, swimsuit, long evening dress…standing might be easier, have to watch for droplets.

Although I sit a lot, I don’t always sit.  I often find that when I stand back up after sitting, I feel like I have more to go.

As for sitting being cleaner, I have on more than one occasion leaked out between the rim and the seat while sitting, making more of a mess than if I were standing.

As to how brides go to the bathroom, it is a multipart answer.  First, there is often a bridal room with a separate private bathroom.  She will go in with someone else, usually to hold the train to keep it off the bathroom floor.  Then she’ll sit or squat facing the rear of the toilet, holding the front of her gown up.

There is also a relatively new product called a bridal buddy which is an underskirt with two cutouts on the side.  The bride can turn this underskirt up, gather the dress in the underskirt, and put her arms through the cutout which serves as a temporary way to hold the skirt up, making  a bag which holds the gown out of the way while she uses the toilet.  When finished, she can take her arms out and it becomes an underskirt again, allowing her to use the toilet without the need for others to help.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I probably sit at lest 70% of the time whether or not dressed. Just started the habit when I started dressing and I kept it up.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=488654]Many years ago I started sitting every time I went while I was at home.  It was about cleanliness.  I got sick of making such a mess and then having to clean.[/quote]
      Same here, been sitting down almost always since “forever”.
      Exception does exist, like when hiking alone in the forest or so.

/kt

Anonymous

If I’m in public, depending on where, I usually sit. However, at work, I typically will stand unless it’s number 2.

Anonymous

for many years I have always sat when at home.  always wondered what my wife thought, she was happy about no mess.  Now that I am wearing panties at night and in the morning I just love to pull my panties down and sit.  Feels so feminine for me.  I look down and see my lowered panties and cant believe Im in a bra and panties and wife is in the bed. I crawl back into bed and am happy to curl up with her feeling girly

Exactly Stephanie 😊💋 Same fir me minus having a wife

In private always sit, in public always stand. When I start presenting as female on a daily basis, then obviously sit everywhere.

Anonymous

If at work, I will stand if it’s just number 1, same with most public restrooms. However, I prefer sitting.

Yes! The convenience of going out en femme. If you must go the ladies is much cleaner…usually.  I’ve seen some odd stuff from time to time!

I’ve been trying to get my son to sit for years.  He just can’t bring himself to do it.  I would just smile at him when he was cleaning up.  Now, when he comes to my place, I tell him as he is enter the bathroom to clean up after himself.  So far he has…no mess.  Hopefully he will catch on.

You are preaching to the choir Gen😊

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?