Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls. The skin! so important in many ways, but do you look after it? look after your skin and it will look after you. Moisturizing should be a daily part of your skincare regime, but how many of us can actually be bothered? lets see!!

Fiona xxx

I find that using lotion to shave with keep my face and other areas very soft

Yes, moisturise my face twice and day and additionally when I remove my make up.

Every morning – after shaving I do facial wash/cleanse; then moisturise face, forearms and hands.  After I have a bath – legs and face.

Since starting my regular moisturising routine It has improved my complexion/skintone and I get a closer shave.

Good girl Alicen! thats great to hear, keep it up! 🙂

Fee xxx

A friend of mine who was very experienced in make up recommended I morturize morning and evening.

This would improve my age appearance.

It has helped

I use Olay.

Patty

Hi Patty 🙂 A girl after my own heart!! i use olay too, good results from it as well 🙂

Fee xxx

Anonymous

Fiona. Twice a day. Following s shower. A given. So much so that it is an indulgence I permit myself. Good quality. Good quality can have a wonderful scent but you have to be careful. Experiment. Remember you are using the lotion as a moisturizer- not primarily for the scent.

Kate

Kimmie
      Lady

I use Cetaphil moisturizing cream on my legs every day, but I especially enjoy doing it after shaving my legs.

So,

Lets expand a little on the topic what do like to moisturize with?

Patty

Anonymous

I voted other, because I did it for the first time, yesterday…and was impressed by the results. My skin is old (can’t help that) and very dry, which I can do something about. I only have a trial size tube for now, but it will definitely be on my next shopping list.

Anonymous

Hi Fiona , I moisturise daily , eyes , face , decoloage , legs & arms , have done for years xx Tiff ☺

Anonymous
      • Hi Fiona , I moisturise daily , eyes , face , decoloage , legs & arms , have done for years xx Tiff ☺

Hi Fi,

Just realised what that says?  I use a natural coconut oil (with vitamin E) most nights on elbows, hands and feet.  (toe nails look lovely)..not sure if it works but it smells really nice 🙂   and I use AVON for MEN after a close shave as it seems to stay moist as a pre-makeup soother.

Sally xx

fun topic!

i am and have been religious about skin care for decades now.  moisturize AM and bed time, normally. big fan of topical vitamin c.  plus never forget the sunscreen!

Leonara
      Ambassador

My go to moisturizer is aveeno for my shaven legs and Lancôme for my face… My legs are so soft and feminine…

Hi Fi.

Another great question.

I do know that moisturising is very important but only do it periodically. This is probably as I am quite forgetful…. or should that be lazy…. or perhaps I’m just so darned busy/tired these days….

or perhaps I’m just making excuses for myself???

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie.

All L’Oreal products.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I can so see the difference when I don’t moisturize, that it has made me very aware about taking care of my skin!

I moisturize every day and at night I use a serum, a girl MUST ALWAYS HYDRATE TO HER SKIN LOOKING GOOD

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Fiona,</p>
                         Great question. I have to say it’s wonderful that I now live alone and therefore am able to stay hair free with a combination of waxing and shaving. After showering both morning and evening I always apply Nivea body firming lotion which is fantastic, Norwegian formula hand cream and Olay regenerist moisturizer. Looking after your skin is a necessity. xxx

I have always moisturised my skin since the age of 10.  Used Oil of Ulay.  At 56 moisturise twice a day. I vary my creams and love trying new ones.  I have often been told I have good skin for my age.  A girl needs to start young

Amanda

Omg if I don’t moustrise my legs and body every day it would be like not having COFFEE everyday or tea to non coffee girls.its a must

I don’t have a daily skin care routine. If I get shave burn on my neck, I use Nivea shave balm. I use skin lotion on my elbows, especially during the winter. I use A&D vitamin ointment on any razor knicks on my legs, knees are the main area. Once I decide to start getting into make-up, I definitely want to get a wrinkle serum to use on my forehead. I have to be careful of what I do, when I do it, and how often. Because, my wife will accuse me of doing “girly things”. She’s ok with the Nivea shave balm after I shave and lotion for my winter elbows, the rest will receive complaints. If she only knew I now consider my face shaving more of a benefit to “Brittney” instead of my “male mode”(little giggle).

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?