• Creator
    Topic
    Jackie
    Ambassador
    Registered On: February 18, 2016
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 131

Even when I’m not doing drag but just having a normal day I still tuck and wear a gaff when I go anywhere. My everyday jeans are so tight that without tucking and wearing a gaff there would be a bulge and who wants that! Even though I don’t pretend to be a woman I still do these two, habit and norm I guess. I wear jeans daily unless I’m lounging around the house and usually a pull over or partial button up shirt, heels both shoes and boots, of course makeup, various wigs, jewelry and carry some kind of purse usually a hobo bag. With that everyday attire in mind I do believe a bulge would look pretty ridiculous whether your passable or not.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 98
      Replies: 920

I sometimes wear a “vagina gaff”- or “camel toe gaff”.    Not the expensive silicon kind, these ones are made of cotton/spandex I think.   Amazon used to have loads in stock.   But they seem in short supply now. Someone has been buying them up!

Not only do they work as a gaff, they have a pleasing rounded mound appearance with a crease down the centre.  Yes  – a hint of  a vag.   Very good in tight leggings.   And hard to leave alone ……….. or so I’ve been told!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 431

I’ve never tried tucking, but use a gaffe with tight underwear under jeans and tight dresses.

The rounded mound it creates is good enough for me – when you’re getting checked out by guys you know you’re looking good!

Love Laura

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 499

I’ve been back and forth on buying a gaff, actually been meaning to ask all you ladies for any recommendations?
      I don’t tuck when I’m in drab, which is only 3 days a week when I’m working. Always ticked at home or out and about underdressed.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      bandie lee
      Participant
      Registered On: May 8, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 10

I tuck it 24/7

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jennifer Swanson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 156

Its so much more comfortable to wear a gaff.  Having everything tucked and not flopping loose is easier.  It’s better for dresses or jeans and much better for sleeping.  I’ve started playing sports tucked and it feels better there too.  Panties actually hold tucks better than boy wear.  Swimsuit bikini bottoms work very well.

Kelly Terry
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 149

I’m tucking all the time and been doing that for years, no matter what underwear I wear. I always hated boxers and other loose male underwear so I always have some tight style.
      I don’t own anything specifically designed/sold as gaff, tight tong or such is good enough.

(shouldn’t this be a poll instead?)

/kt

Carolyne Sherman
      Participant
      Registered On: February 20, 2018
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 270

Jackie I would have to say yes. I usually wear feminine/androgynous clothing styles that are more along the lines of womens styles. Womens jeans, slacks, tshirts, sweaters etc along with my Dansko clogs. I always have women’s underwear on as thats all I own, which is usually of a type I can tuck/snug things up. I also carry a purse that is not overly feminine but still a purse.
      🍷C

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.