Viewing 75 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok! I am deviating a little from my normal polls. Now how many of you actually wear ladies perfume? also, if you do, what brand or brands do you favour? this should be an interesting poll. The answers you give can be whether you have just worn perfume on a day out, night out, all the time, whatever!

Fiona’s prediction? I would say most of you do! lets see…..

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

I don’t always wear perfume, but I love it when I do.  The sweet, floral scent makes me feel so much more feminine.  I have two scents from Victoria’s Secret.

Anonymous

Whenever I get the chance to go out enough femme. It’s as important to smell femme as it is to get a reasonable look, movements and so on.

I usually pinch a bit of whatever my wife has left out… it all smells better than aftershave!

Love Laura

As I’m allergic to many perfumes, I do not wear any perfume or cologne. Due to my allergy, my wife must also avoid wearing any.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I only wear perfume Brand I most use are all from Victoria Secrets-Rapture and basic instinct are my favorites. My wife and I will go every spring when most of them have been marked down.

I use Elizabeth Taylors….White Diamonds Perfume and body care products when I can. A lot of places in Canada won’t allow scents in their establishments due to others allergies. Looked at some Valmont scents from Switzerland but a $500.00 a bottle……..cannot afford!

On a side comment…..my Huskies and Wolf just love L’aire de dead fox carcass or L’Aire de Fresh Cow Poop!

Veronica

My two favs are Donna Karan Cashmere Mist and Calvin Klein Euphoria. I lean to Eurphoria most often.

I always wear some and swing by the fragrance counters when I am in stores to add some if needed.

Sandy

Anonymous

I sometimes were it , Coolwater it’s not the best but I like it.

Hello sisters, i have found that Victoria Secret Love is my favorite. And i really love pretty much all the Victoria Secret line. Love is my fitst then crush is a close second. I hope that helped.

Hi Girls, I suppose I had better admit my perfume too! I like cerutti , it has a nice smell, a close second is chanel no5. Expensive though! especially in eau de parfum, not eau de toilette!

Fiona xxx

I don’t buy the designer brands as they are a bit pricey.My wife and I share fragrances from M& S in the uk.Currently we are using Butterfly reasonably priced at thirteen pounds and it it has a very pleasant scent

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Vanilla Fields by Coty is my scent!
      Cyn

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I love the oil blend that I purchase from a little shop in Salem, MA.  The scent works in both modes and has always made me feel feminine.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

skylar.com is really nice.

lately for me it has been Saint by Kat Von D

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Not all the time but pretty often. I wear Symphony (from India) most of the time. I also like Carolina Herrera Good Girl.

Jean C
      Lady

I have two favourites, 1st one is Givenchy Play Intense which I have in both Male and Female versions but I think they are stopping production as they are getting a lot harder to find and I have just found Carolina Herrera Good Girl I love the bottle(a Black Stiletto shoe).

Jean x

JOJO
      Lady

One of my favorite perfumes is Sand & Sable. It has a delightful scent that is not overpowering.

Martina Klarc
      Duchess

My favorite is an old one that is hard to find now. “Krystal” has such a nice feminine scent that I just love wearing it every time I dress !

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Estee Lauder Beautiful, body powder and perfume, but of course only when dressed. The perfume was a double pack bought duty free about two years ago. Still have enough to keep me going for quite a while

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I always do when I’m Dawn. I have a bottle of Charlie only because I don’t feel justified in spending a lot on my Dawn “stuff”. That said, my wife would like me to get something different. She doesn’t like the scent. Frankly, i’m not real crazy about it either.

I never thought about it but I will try it.

Hi Ladie’s, I use “Jo Gravity” womans perfume with pheromones to attract men and in drab I wear “Eol Confidence” for men with pheromones to attract woman. Sounds crazy but I wear them together at work as it has boosted my number of sales. I also get a lot more smiles from people!! xoxo Brenda

My wife has allergy problems with most perfumes so I can only enjoy it when she is not around. I do like sand and sable by coty .

Anonymous

I am very sensitive to smells in general so maybe because it usually makes me break out in hives or an asthma attack I can’t stand perfume. Regardless please go easy on the perfume girls because there is nothing worse than someone you can smell from three houses away.

I just love the way I smell when I am wearing Acqua Di Gioia.  I wear it only when I go out en femme; hence, my sometimes reply.    I can’t wear it around the house as my SO would pick up the scent in a heartbeat and be quizzing me about it and notice it on me.  I’m closeted, she doesn’t know, she wouldn’t accept my dressing, and that’s the way it is, sadly.

I like midnight fantasy by Britney spears, but also use passionate kisses by Victoria secret or hello beautiful or dark kiss by bath and body works. It all just depends on how I am feeling when I get dressed.

Selyne Phoenyx

For me a lovely perfume puts the finishing touch on my feminine persona.

“The SCENT of a Woman!” 😉

I Do all the Time and have 2, Oscar de la Renta and Chloé the original

It is a must when I go en femme. I just love the pretty scent. I bit on both sides of the neck and on one wrist, I then rub the one against the other. Mostly Passion and White Star.

Smartina
      Duchess

Chanel No 5 , it sounds a cliche but it is a classic scent that’s always easy to find in most airports and department stores. It is expensive but no imitations of it have its subtlety.

Kimmie
      Lady

I don’t. I’ve never really liked scents. Even when in male mode, I never wear cologne. I do, however, wear female antiperspirant with a powdery scent.

I don’t wear perfume but have vanilla scented body spray my wife gave me

Anonymous

I like “Because It’s You” by Emporio Armani and “Provocative Woman” by Elizabeth Arden. For fragrance lotion, I like Victoria Secret’s: “Bombshell, Seduction.”

I love wearing perfume, but hate that one’s own body so quickly ceases to notice the fragrance. I think that this is why we sometimes add too much perfume. While our body ceases to be aware of our fragrance a few short minutes after we apply it, it is still quite noticeable to others who come in contact with us for  many hours later.

As for deodorants, I had a good laugh when one of the crew of “The Big Bang Theory” recently admitted during a skit that he wears “Secret” deodorant, and that everyone else knew it too because they could smell the feminine scent on him. I confess that that skit could have been about me! I’ve never had anyone ask me about my deodorant; but I suspect that some of my female co-workers probably figured it out!

1.  Secret is the deodorant I use
        2. CVS Perfect Scents knock off of “Enternity” is my primary perfume for general every day
        3. Regular Enternity or liz Taylor White Diamond perfume I use only for special occasions.

Even though I love Chance by Channel, and I adore J’adore Eau de Parfum by Dior…for me, nothing holds a candle to Dahlia Divin by Givenchy. The powder and pink tones, with a warm mature ground note, it is just so damn feminine! Je suis tellement amoureux!

Okay I think I might because no one would notice. I use a moisturizer already. Men don’t notice anything. By men I mean people I work with.

If I dress, I smell!!

Current favourites are:

‘Woman’ by Versace

‘Eternity Moment’ by Calvin Klein

and ‘Her’ by French Connection

I’m fortunate to be able to travel around Europe on  a regular basis, and I but perfume/make-up/lippy at the duty free on the way back with whatever Euros I have left.

I am one of the nevers but would always if it was not for my wife asking me not too. I have 2 or 3 I love to wear but one is the same as my wife wears and I could never wear that she would hate it. The others I have wanted to wear but when I came out to my wife one thing she asked me not to do is wear perfumes or body sprays (feminine) she did not want to be reminded of me in fem every time she smelled it. The other thing she asked is that I did not wear the same outfit or other things she wore she did not want to be reminded of Sara every time she wore them. So as of now no, but if I could every time I would go out as Sara I would wear perfume.

Hi all. I wear Burberry Classic Eau de Partum daily. Just a hint so only I notice, or at least no one has ever been bold enough to say anything to me. I wear it in male mode in my office. Every occasionally I will catch the scent and this helps ground and calm me. Those moments are such a delight as I realize in this small way I am being femininely me even amongst my peers who have no idea of the truth about me.

It truly is one of the small ways I can be “out” as me without disrupting the entire office population. 😉

Fiona.

You guessed right in my case. I don’t were perfume to work but frequently do in my ‘free time’.

I have tried many brands and some of my fav’s are Eve Rohere’s Vanille Noir, Rose Absolute, Moment de Bonheur and So Elixer. I also love Channel’s #5 and Coco Mademoiselle and Elizabeth Ardens provocative woman (kinda fits) which is what I wear mostly. Another of my staples is Burberry Weekend.

I have also been known to wear Impulse ‘into glamour’ body spray which I also love.

Great question Fiona.

Take good care

Hugs

Anne-Marie

I absolutely love to wear perfume as it adds another dimension to crossdressing.  I love to smell like a woman.  My wife didnt like what i chose so she picked me out some. After awhile she no longer liked it on me so temporarily out.  Another big factor is it lingers after a shower so friends have commented (who dont know) and i said lots of sex witb wifey will rub off on you. Problem is sbe never smells like that lol.

Danielle
        Lady

I wear ladies perfume when nobody’s home

I luv wearing perfume when I dress, jst adds to the femininity u feel when u are all dine up whether its casual, offe, or 2 the dance hall,  jst so adds to the whole look.xo

Anonymous

I use dove Go Fresh daily, and use Impulse or similar if I’m just around and about, but some nice DKNY if I’m going out.

Imogen x

Anonymous

Info to the makeup counters and get free samples.  Even when I am en drab I can ask for samples because I am looking for a scent for my wife.   The samples last for about 12 applications and I can try many feminine scents.  Versaci is one of my favs.

Although I’ve never worn perfume, I thank Fiona for creating this poll, and for all suggestions given by those gurls who commented. I’ve always wanted to try it, and I may one day NEED a feminine scent if I ever can drag (no pun intended) my timid butt to a conference like Keystone or Esprit. Bet it’s hard to find an unscented gurl there!

I only have Chanel #5…..just love it…wear it at home mostly

I don’t, but it’s because I have pretty bad fragrance sensitivities. I have to be very careful about detergents, soaps,  anything like that.

Yes, when I am dressed. It is part of the experience.

At the moment it is “Nomade”.

Davina

Hi Fiona!

Yes! When dressed that’s just another must do girly thing. Currently, or recently it’s been Juicy Cuiture.

XOXO

Karensa

Thanks I will have to check that out. Is it easy to wash off when you take shower and go from girl to boring guy mode?

Hi Karensa 🙂 . I just had to reply! i too have just started using ‘juicy culture’ i wasnt too sure at first, but the scent has grown on me lol. It is really nice and not too expensive, it also lasts a fair while too!! juicy culture all the way!!!

Fiona xxx

Know I put never but want to explain.

So I put never is because Tara has not been out in public but WHEN she does go out she will be wearing some kind of perfume and have something in her purse handy.

I would do some kind of deodorant also even if its unscented!

Yes I do at times.

I am now a transsexual lady and enjoy myself when I am dressed and acting as a woman.

Being an attractive woman, I want to complete my complete feminine character.

Since I enjoy being a woman, I want to develop my character completely.

I almost never wear perfume.  Most of the time going out, I’m going to a friend’s house or small meeting room with other girls.  Imagine a small living room and dining room with 20-30 girls each wearing their own perfume.  The scents will surely conflict.  And some may be allergic or sensitive to the smells.  Because of this we are specifically asked not to wear any perfume.

Anonymous

Perfumes are one more boost for the feminine fantasy. Dressing is fantasizing to feel feminine.it really is like any addiction. One day panties were fun the next you need more..

All the girly things you have to try more .smelling sweet helps push the feeling

Christie Marie

Krista
      Duchess

Thanks for the question Fiona.  I answered sometimes in the poll.  I wear perfume when I get dressed to the hilt – fancy dress, or expensive top/skirt combo plus with makeup.  And it is always Chanel #5 (though I do have a couple of much less expensive tester sized brands that are more sporty). But that’s definitely not everyday.  While I do dress femme everyday, it is often just casual women’s t-shirts, leggings and/or skater skirt. I do put on very feminine smelling face lotion before bed every night.  Got to fight those wrinkles!!!!

The lipstick and makeup alone have a perfume scent so I never use it. Plus my wife can smell perfume a mile away and is sensitive to smells… enough said

Hi Girls…….I mentioned before I use White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor. I recently discovered another which I love………:”DIANE”  –  by Diane Von Furstenburg…Princess of Belgium.

I am mainly known for :”Essence of Wet Dog” for my life with Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies and Wolves.

Dame Veronica.

Anonymous

I do wear perfume when in Chelly mode. I have my own make up box, but I just swipe perfume from SO. She has Taylor Swift and something else. Cant remember the name right now, even though I bought for her, at her request .

Chelly.

I wear “Contre Moi” it’s very light but sexy all at the same time.

-SR-

Anonymous

I use Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris body lotion, and then Mon Paris eau de parfum spray…….to me it’s totally invigorating after moisturizing my body to then lay on the scented body lotion, then the spray in all the right places………all of my wigs carry the scent…………it lasts a long time, and the scent lingers all around the room……….yes, a turn on………..I simply enjoy pulling sheer nylons on and fastening them to the clasp with the scent of me all around……………wife does este lauder something, got to buy it every year for her….but mine overpowers her’s all the time……..good that she likes it too…………

Mikki

Anonymous

When I am dressed I love to add perfume. My favorite has become Versacce Pink. So delicate I get many perfumes by going to the makeup counters and asking for the samples under the auspices of shopping for my wife and or daughters.

Anonymous

I love women’s perfumes, lotions and nail polishes. I shop most of the time wearing women’s perfumes. My favorite is Liz’s White Diamond. I have had women ask me what perfume I was wearing. That made me feel good.

I used to wear Toujours Moi daily but it’s gone out of production, so I’m husbanding my dwindling supply.

I’m going to have to find another scent.

Anonymous

I wear Bath and Body Works Body Fragrances everyday, but I don’t know if you consider that perfume…

My favorite ones are…

Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sea Island Cotton, White Tea & Ginger, Twilight Woods

I like them all pretty equally… I switch them up a lot depending on the time of year, where I am at, what time of the day, etc…

Emily
      Lady

I have a couple fragrances that I wear almost daily. Then, when dressed to go out, or if I know I’ll be alone for a few hours, I have a Victoria’s Secret fragrance called Wicked, that I absolutely LOVE! It was a gift from a former coworker.

I have never like the heavier male colognes, so I wouldn’t wear one of those ever. I have received numerous compliments (from women) on my choice of fragrance. One even took a picture of the container so she could get it for herself.

Deb Cox
      Lady

Tory Burch from Von Maur smells great, all I have now, use it when I go out.

I chose all the time.  My coworkers don’t mind and have gotten used to it.  At first they just asked that I not overdo it.  Give and take 🙂

Paula

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I don’t wear perfume ……yet.  But I use Aveeno body lotion everyday that is lavender scented.  Love that smell.

Oxox

Rosiebeth.

Anonymous

Fiona-Ann Moss,

I was going to ask the same question. I love perfume so much. I think its the finishing touch. At the moment I mainly wear it at home.

I have three favorites. I’m not sure if they all still in production. I have mine a while. My absolute favourite is Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf. It blows my mind. To me it’s just so femme. Instant girl in a bottle. I love it. You have to get a smell of it somewhere. It’s divine.

The other two I like are Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana and Flora Eau Fraiche by Gucci. I like both equally but honestly after Flower Bomb everything else is just meh to me.
      Daily I wear women’s deodorant usually Secret and use Dove soap. Soaps and sprays are on my list. I also like oatmeal soaps and green tea lotion. And I love this poll. Yea.

XX

Kim

Hi Kim, thanks for the heads up regarding ‘flowerbomb’. I have heard so much about it but never smelt nor tried it. Is it long lasting? some perfumes you buy dont last 5 minutes!! I tend to go for the rose type of smell, strong but not overpowering. 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Mmm it definitely lasts a while. I was going to say several hours but I’ll have to check. I never really notice when its gone. Never really thought about it. I’ll have experiment and report back. Regardless you have to smell it and report back. I like Chanel as well.

Hugs

Kim.

While I do not wear perfume daily, I do enjoy wearing perfume when I go out.  Occasionally, on drab days I will give myself a quick spray inside my panties just to brighten my day.   My fragrance of choice is Coco Chanel.

yes I do, Im lucky that my wife likes to give me a spray all the time

Anonymous

I haven’t but I intend to start.

Hi Fiona,

Another wonderful question.  I always wear perfume when I dress.  Currently, I’m using Avon’s Imari.  But I’m looking for an alternative perfume sent.  Always good to have another choice handy.

Alice

Anonymous

I do on occasions wear perfume. I use Dolce and Gabbana “The One for Women” and really love Shalimar Perfume by Guerlain. When in college there was a girl that wore it and I loved how she smelled with Shalimar on, like she was floating on perfection. I use perfume very lightly since it is so easy to overdue scents.

I can’t wear any feminine scents, as my wife has a heightened sense of smell and would notice and complain. However, I do borrow her Bath & Body Works Sweet Petals body spray and spritz the bottoms of my feet before I put on my suspender hose when I attend my CD/TG support group meetings. Also I had a weekend all to myself back in May, and I used my wife’s Avon Imari perfume for a special occasion I had that weekend.

I recently got this Olay regenerist face cream.  I love what it does for my skin. But it has just a very faint perfume to it.  I’ve been using it every morning even when not dressed up.  And I’ve had so many women tell me I smell nicely. lol. Women I work with and even one random woman in a elevator.

I feel the same as you. I love a subtle feminine scwnt. I wear body lotion daily.

Viewing 75 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?