How many pair of panties do you own?

Just to have some fun how many panties do you own and do you have enough??

You must be logged in to participate.
  • 0-15
  • 16-30
  • 31-49
  • 50 plus
  • Do you have enough?

Tagged: 

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Debbie Burns
      Lady
      Registered On: February 19, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 65

Is it ever enough it is always a thrill and so nice to buy some new panties. I just can’t wait to get home to try them on to see how they look and feel.Now you have my curiosity I know there are more than 50 but now I think I will take inventory next time there is just me in the house.I need to get my things together and spread them out and count making Shue I don’t leave anything laying around.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Dana Grey
      Lady
      Registered On: November 21, 2020
      Replies: 11

Maybe three dozen. Nowhere near enough though.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador
      Registered On: August 25, 2015
      Topics: 119
      Replies: 1342

Hmmm– I stopped even estimating that particular count 6-7 years ago but conservatively
      I’d guess 750 pair or more. Pretty sure I could wear a different outfit every day without repetition for 2-3 years! (that’s not including mixing and matching tops and bottoms of outfits.).
      Narnia takes up most of three rooms in my house. Mainly use around 50-75 pairs of undies though on regular basis.
      Cyn

PS- No- those numbers are NOT an exaggeration as many who have seen Narnia or even PARTS of it can attest to. lol

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Genia Samone
      Lady
      Registered On: May 5, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 25

Have more than 50 and always looking to buy more. Only wear panties and the wife knows. All are satin or nylon, many of them have lace.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Melanie Miller
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2019
      Replies: 3

According to my spreadsheet, I have 323 panties from Soma. That does not include the dozen or so from VS nor the handful made by Vanity Fair.

Do I have enough? Probably not. In fact, I’m going shopping this evening. If I buy the bra I’m trying on, I’ll just have to buy matching panties!

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Donna Ceedee
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2022
      Replies: 42

I have about twenty five pairs. I love the full nylon or lace panties. Most of the bikini styles I seem to fall out of unless I wear pantyhose on over them.I tried to get my wife to wear sexier panties but whatever I bought her would end up in my drawers. I guess I shouldn’t complain and just keep buying her more panties. Good thing we are close to the same size

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Nikki Dahl
      Lady
      Registered On: July 20, 2018
      Replies: 141

I currently own 130 pairs of panties😃 Differant styles,materials,and colors. And no it’s still not enough! I just bought a pair this morning😍

Michelle
      Lady
      Registered On: April 18, 2022
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 54

I love all the replies

Stephanie Lake
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 68

The exact count is one pair less than I need, and always will be. 😊

Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 919

I’m the 20 -30 pair range; all nylon (no cotton for me), assorted colors (some neutral, some decidedly girly, and a few  animal prints) and styles (1 or 2 thongs, but mostly bikini or hipster, my two favorite).

But definitely not enough. I underdress daily, but have to wait for an opportunity to launder when my wife is out.

Michelle
        Lady

Raquel I’m with you I wont wear cotton panties. All are Nylon, Lace or a combination of. I use to have to wash when she wasn’t around as well. She eventually found the panties and we had the talk and now I have only panties.

Raquel Smith
          Lady
          Registered On: August 26, 2021
          Replies: 919

Michelle,

Perhaps 6 or 7 years ago, I let my wife know that I liked to wear panties.  She let me know that she wanted no part of it.

She knows I still have panties (she discovered a pair while packing up at the end of our vacation last year), but I do my best to not expose her to them.  She’s maybe seen a pair only once or twice since that night many years ago.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      MelanieElizabeth
      Lady
      Registered On: January 9, 2021
      Replies: 258

I’m embarrassed to admit that I only own 2 pairs at this point. Obviously I have some shopping to do!

Davina Evans
      Lady
      Registered On: March 23, 2019
      Replies: 102

I am at over 50 with some more in the post!

None are small, but lacy and comfortable. Seem to stick with black, white and pink.  Some very frilly ones.

Like so many replies I do not think that there are too many in the drawer. If so then it means another drawer!

Stephaniewy
      Lady
      Registered On: September 24, 2021
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 207

Never enough

Jones
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 645

I have 4 good size dresser drawers full of panties. I would probably have less but in the past I have experienced panty styles and fit that I really liked get discontinued so when I find ones tgat I like I tend to stock up.

Kathy Jackson
      Lady
      Registered On: September 3, 2015
      Replies: 114

Thanks for the fun topic.  A girl cannot have enough panties. I have at least 30 pair of panties in my panty drawer, along with several pair of control briefs and a few pair of long leg control briefs.  I underdress in panties every day, sometimes I also wear leggings if it is cold outside.  I also wear pretty cami’s,  and or sports bras depending on the top or jacket I will be wearing for the day.

Just the other day I worked as a starter at my golf club,  It was cold and windy all day, so, I was underdressed in panties, leggings, a half slip and a camisole .  I felt warm and girly all day.  It was fun talking all macho and manly with the male golfers passing thru to the first tee.  It was more fun talking with the lady golfers.  I admired their cute little skorts and tops.  Unbeknownst to them I was dressed as a lady under my slacks and golf shirt.  Fun times.

Hugs, Kathy

thy

Kelly Wood
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2022
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 39

i think i have 30 or more but im on ebay every day looking at new ones to buy

Michaela Jane
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 440

I have enough of my own to be able to wear a clean pair every day for 3 weeks. On top of that, I also have my late wifes panty drawer with a similar amount and they all fit me too.

Stephanie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: March 31, 2022
      Replies: 15

Not enough would be my answer 😉 in reality, probably about a dozen pairs, almost all are thongs, one strappy/bumless pair and one or two cheeky ones.  Nothing feels better that the feeling of the panty caressing you between the cheeks and the feel of a skirt moving on your bum.

Stephanie Jones
        Lady
        Registered On: March 31, 2022
        Replies: 15

I just subscribed to knotty knickers, 3 surprise panties a month so my collection should start to grow and become a bit more varied.

does anyone else get panties from them?

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: September 1, 2021
      Replies: 143

To many to count, Thongs,(my favorite), Bikinis, Crotchless, Silky and, all colors. And Blacks bikinis for doctors visit.

Tina Que
      Lady
      Registered On: April 14, 2021
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 298

I do not have enough but am looking for ones that fit me perfect

Michelle Bailey
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 188

Hi Michelle

I have a lovely collection of panties in many colours and styles ,I wear two pair of panties at a time on most days ,the first pair a high legged one or two sizes ‘to small ‘ that helps to keep me nicely tucked ,and usually with pad or pantyliner ,then over that pair my more fashionable panties ,pantyhose and sometimes stockings and suspender belt ( in that case SB goes on first ) as I sit here typing this it is in the later form with a lovely white 40c bra and forms  ,wish could stay like this all day with just a lovely silk dressing gown over the top .  Michelle xx

Auroras Livingfem
      Lady
      Registered On: May 22, 2020
      Replies: 36

To be honest, it is nothing something that I have every had a desire to count.  I do not have an exact count, but I do know that I can more than three weeks without having to do laundry.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I don’t know about you but sometimes I like to put up to 3/5 when dressing silks and satin mmmm mmm love it Auroras Livingfem

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 676

To be honest, it is nothing something that I have every had a desire to count.  I do not have an exact count, but I do know that I can more than three weeks without having to do laundry.

MacKenzie Alexandra

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 676

MacKenzie Alexandra

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 3956

Hi Michelle as i answered the 50 + range with matching bra for the most part .. Then the nightys and teddys my sexy sleepy closhes OMG girls two small four drawr dressers full its hard to not buy them he he ..

Stephanie bass

Emily Lace
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 163

Around 30 or so for me. All nylon or satin hi-cut briefs with pretty lace and bows. About 15 or so in my regular rotation and another 15 that are brand new with tags. My favorite style (Wacoal Bodysuede hi-cuts) was discontinued by the manufacturer, so I stocked up with about 15 pairs before they went away for good. I haven’t found anything from Wacoal or any other brand yet that I like as much. 🙁

Hugs,

Emily

Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 361

Hi Michelle, I have 30 plus panties and for now that’s good for me until they need replacing. They are all either satin or nylon and either thongs or bikini panties. I love both styles. When I first bought thongs I thought it may feel like you’re getting a wedgy all the time but surprised to find out how comfortable they actually are as well as being very sexy. I tried G-string panties but found the crotch area was not big enough to tuck properly with out things falling out.

Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 474

I probably have around 45 pairs, mostly thongs. I like having nice panties that are up to date and not ragged. First sense of a hole or not fitting right I replace them with new ones. I now have zero guy underwear. I did find out it takes quite a few purchases to find the company that makes panties that fit and ones you want to wear. My panty company of choice is Parade. Almost all of mine are from them now.

Annette Steven
      Lady
      Registered On: November 16, 2018
      Replies: 13

I wear panties every day and change into a clean pair to sleep in for almost 3 years.  I have assorted styles, different materials (nylon, microfiber, cotton), and colors to include different designs on them.  I can go more than 2 weeks before I need to do wash. I’ve worn out more than several pairs and replace them quickly. I haven’t bought men’s underpants in about 5 years or more.

I think it’s been long enough were I’m thinking about throwing out all my men’s underwear.  I might wear a pair for just a few hours once a month if that. It doesn’t feel normal to wear men’s underwear anymore.

Women panties are just too comfortable and fun to wear.  I don’t think the doctor will mind seeing them.

Rachel Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 161

I think some very recent purchases have taken me beyond the 20 mark. I keep some with the bulk of Rachel’s clothes in the safekeeping of a CDH friend for when I do full dressing en femme but I also keep some hidden at home for some underdressing.
      Rachel

Jamie Taal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Replies: 187

I’m in the 30-40 range since I underdress daily. When i started buying panties I usually bought a few of one style at a time in various colors or patterns on my way to find the right support, feel and look. I tried the extreme of thongs or too skimpy styles but realized quickly that they were not for me. I avoided the overly trashing overly sexualized styles since they did not match my personality and I felt they looked very cheap and tawdry. I did try a few “minimalist” styles on a whim that did nothing for me other than focus my attention to both practical and fun.

Now I have a regular rotation of comfortable bikinis and bikini briefs in both sensible and fun colors. They are so comfortable and I feel like I’m wearing nothing which i was aiming for. I love them. The other extreme or whimsical styles that i once thought (or hoped) to like have been pushed to the side for my every day wear and i don’t look back. The reason I have more than most is that i like to avoid having my wife wash my “alternate” clothing. I wash my clothes maybe a little more than weekly. She knows of my clothes and has seen them come through the wash occasionally if I am careless but i’d prefer that she not have to deal with it. It’s awkward enough that she knows and I think it is selfish to constantly present it on a daily basis when she would prefer not to see it.

Happy(ish) wife…happy life.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Jamie Taal.
      Gabriela Romani
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 11, 2021
      Topics: 993
      Replies: 464

Maybe a couple dozen. And they are enough, considering I get very few chances to wear them, and I never underdress. (Doesn’t appeal to me)
      (I know… I’m odd!)

Brittney Andrews
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 766

I bought my first panty in late 2015 and a month and half ago I reached the 100 pair count. Some I have 2 or 3 of the same color and style. I tried on my first nylon panty when I was 8 or 9 years old and that started my femme dressing; so it’s no wonder I have so many. I think I’ll always be looking for new panties to add to my intimates drawer.

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1092

I only have a dozen women’s panties, but I have a few dozen silky bikini mens panties too. The women’ s are lace trimmed thongs I just gotten recently, and I definitely need more!🤩

💕Lara

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 847

I’m only guestimating as I’ve never counted, but close to 30 (?).  Most still have the tags on them.  I guess I don’t wear panties often enough for them to be veteran panties.

Michelle
      Lady

I don’t think a girl can have enough panties!!!

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.