Tagged: 

Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

Many of us love to wear different styles and types of fashions, which of course requires us to have different styles and types of bras to wear. I’m curious though, do you wear the same size breast forms with everything, or do you have multiple pairs of breast forms? And if so, how many pairs of breast forms do you own?

Anonymous
      Lady

I have four of various sizes. Some clothing looks great with smaller and some with larger forms.

Dear Holly,

Great question. I have five pair, one breast plate in 46D, a silicone pair same size a pair of 46C, a smaller pair, and set of foam forms in 46D. I like to switch off depending upon the look I want to portray.  Love them all!

I wish that I had real natural breasts to show off!

Love, Aurora Borealis

Anonymous

Hi Aurora.

“I wish that I had real natural breasts to show off!”

Don’t we all!!!

K Swim
      Lady

3 breast forms and one breast plate.

They are all different sizes (large and small) and however I’m feeling in the moment when I want to use them is which pair I’ll use.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I owned 6 different pair of forms. Three regular style, of various sizes, a girl needs to have options, lol. I also own one breast plate, sleeper forms, and one pair of breast enhancers for those days you want a little something but really don’t want to show.

Anonymous

Holly,

I couldn’t select any answer in your poll.  I don’t have any breast forms, and my own natural breasts wouldn’t fill a training bra.

I use a pair of small homemade breasts, that consist of uncooked rice it the toe of a pair of nylons.

Hello ladies,

I have three pairs, a set of foam sleepers, a set of enhancers and my daily wear set of Gold Seal silicon C cup forms.

hugs,

Lauren M

I have an older pair of DD cups and a more recent pair I bought which are C cups. I can fill out an A cup very well but use my C ups mostly when out and about. Occasionally I do wear the old DD’s when I want that feeling of a big heavy chest or to fill out some dresses

I own 4.

My very first was more of a breast enhancer, and now that I look back on it, the enhancers were very tiny and made me look like a girl that just reached adolescence.

My next set was supposed to be a C cup.  However due to my bra band size it was obviously meant for a much smaller bra  band size.  So on me it looked weird and very disproportionate.

I bought a full torso breastplate, advertised as a C cup.  I really regret this purchase, it was expensive and the breasts were not realistic whatsoever.

My current ones are a B cup for my bra band size.  I’ve been using it since I bought it and this pair definitely looks and feels realistic.  Well worth the price of admission.

Dear Wendy,

I also have a breastplate in size 46D which I bought from cross-dressing.com for $350. It’s realistic enough and firm. Nipples are ok. I wear it a lot Only drawback is the Velcro fastener, it sometimes will come undone so you have to work with it

Check it out on the website.

Hugs, Aurora B.

Pumped
      Lady

I have to think about it! A Roanyer G cup breatplate, D cup volence and DDD Volence forms, plus a few sets of water balloons. 38D, 38DDD, 38H and 38M for those “heavy” days!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I have a pair of breast enhancers that help me fill out a B cup, and a pair of C silicone breast forms. I think the C’s look much better on me.

Hugs,

Lara

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have a pair of rather expensive self adhesive breast forms in B/C-cup I bought early on, but I never felt satisfied with since they were not lifelike enough to be exposed in a deep neckline.

Diligent use of a homemade breast pumping device gradually let me expand my own brests until I now permanently fill out an A-cup. That doesn’t sound much, but considering my circumference just below the bust is only 31 inches  or 78 centimetres, it is pretty proportionate for a slender woman.

Browsing the internet, l came upon a site there a young crossdresser did a marvellous bust with help of two sets of so-called Nu-bras or Freebras, a pair of self-adhesive silicon enhancers, sometimes referred to as “chicken fileets”, that you can buy in most lingerie stores. The cups are interconnected by a short elastic silicon band with a clasp. They are originally intended to be placed right upon a woman’s breasts to enhance their sice while also pulling them together to form a deeper cleft giving the impression of a larger bust.

For a crossdresser the cups are placed at an upward angle merely outside the breasts all the way out towards the armpits and the fully stretched band run under the bust, lifting the pulled together small mounds of skin and flesh upwards and together. If working as intended, this will result in a rather natural looking  cleavage but there will be no outer curves of the bust. This is however solved by wering a heavily padded pushup bra over the Freebra, filling it out with another pair of silicon enhancers if needed to build up a good sized bossom. The pushup bra also adds extra security holding the complete arrangement in place.

Pushing this technique to the limit, l can display the generous cleavage of full C or even D-cups without giving myself away. Even if anyone should be tempted and rude enough to try feeling me up, less than removing my bra all they find would be soft flesh, warm to the touch.

Unfortunately I cannot insert a photo here, but there are several in my public and private photo albums on the site.

Ellen MARIANNE Tornander Moderator and Nordic Ambassador for Cross Dresser Heaven and Transgender Heaven

Revel
      Baroness

I have two pair, and they are the same C cup size. Two is all I need. 😉

Hugs, Revel

I have two sets of Aphrodite forms, one real small and the other size five seems over the C cup size. Also a really soft Classic Seal in size five and one other set that is easily over forty years in service that is just ready to be retired. I have discarded a set of “perky nipples” ones that my wife said was just disgusting since the  projection was over the top. Also quickly tossed a pair of “Pals” that I could never get rid of the chemical smell. I’ve been looking at the “Real Breast” line of forms and breast plates. An investment for sure as they are almost triple the cost. I’ll wear a bra and forms almost every day around the house, just have to be cautious as to not venture too far from the outside.

Forty Years? You really took care of them. Yeah, the ‘perky nipples’ were a bit more ‘perky’ than they might have been.

Araminta.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Ladies, if I may ask which do you prefer breast plates or Breast forms… I am considering breast plates

thank you,    Leonara

Hi Leonara

I use both types of breastforms. The plate is good for cleavage and realisum as there is no gap that shows between the boobs. These create realistic looks. Unfortunately, velcro fasteners can come loose without much warning if fastened around the neck.

The other type has the advantage usually being jiggly and bouncy. However, you usually need adhesive with these. Or just depend on a well adjusted bra. Either works for me.

I would suggest trying both types to decide which works the best for you, depending on your top covering and budget. I hope this helps! Love, xxx,
        Aurora B.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Aurora Borealis. Reason: Spelling error
          Leonara
          Ambassador

Thank you, Aurora your reply was most welcomed and informative

Anonymous

Hi Leonora.

I had also just put up a poll about the preference of breast forms vs breast plates. There are some great comments and feedback there that may help you with your decision.

Hugs,

Holly

I would suggest giving both a try. When buying plates measurements are important, also just generally using them with care as tearing down the sides can be a huge issue. Breast forms are just a matter of finding the right fitting bra to keep them secure. Two different worlds. You can get a good quality breastplate and a set of forms for under $300 if you do a little homework. Good luck! 🥰

I guess I have two – a pair of full forms for when I want to be “bigger/fuller” and then some that are small/tuck under your own breasts to “push up” to wear with lower cut tops.

I owm a pair of DD breastforms from Ivita which I just love, and a G cup breastplate from U-charmmore with the low-cut collar. I love a busty look 😍
      My third pair is an outlandish S cup from Softmary which I admit is a little kinky but I’ve been able to pull off some fun looks with it. I want to experiment with more sizes and styles, could see myself owning ten sets of fake boobs 😅

Hi girls, I currently have two cup C silicone breastplates, the difference is the filling, one is filled with silicone gel and the other with cotton, although they are from the same cup I feel that the one filled with silicone gel is a little larger I am also looking at some options for a new purchase, since I would like to have more variety of sizes and shapes to experiment with them,
      greetings to all

I have 2 pair. I bought my first set early 2009 and still have them. These put me at a large C but I just just bought a new pair to make a B. I’ve only worm my new ones once or twice and absolutely love them. Mine are Gold Seal asymmetrical from The Breast Form Store, a sponsor here.  I’m a out in public person so I feel my presentation is very important and want to make sure I look nice.

Sandy

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Sandy,

When I got my first set of forms I thought a C cup would be fine for me. However, the guy who fitted me at the boutique where I bought them said a C cup would be okay for wearing in the house but if I wanted to go out in public the B cup would be better for blending in. He was 100% correct. They fit me perfectly and I’m very comfortable with they way they look when I’m out & about.

Fiona

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Holly, I wear the same set of breast forms with the several different types of bras I have and they all seem to fit as I would expect.  I purchased the forms about 15 or more years ago now (I’ve forgotten in the fog of time). They’re just silicone sort of oval/teardrop shaped.  They came with about a 1/2″ foam shaped pad behind them and a soft cloth covering and I’ve been very satisfied with them.

One little itty bitty problem tho, I had them in my car trunk as we were moving some years ago (along with most my other clothes), and I was plowed into from behind as I had stopped to make a left turn (light flashing, late teen driver crested a hill behind me doing 10 over the limit in a residential neighborhood but a 4 lane road. Car was totaled – I got more for it from insurance than I expected!!! as I had added little flourishes here and there that looked factory installed).

I was okay, but one of the forms…exploded from the impact. Just a little hole but I could only add small water filled balloons as I’ve considered different solutions. They still work…after a fashion. I just don’t plan to purchase any replacements. Oh well.

Hugs, ChloeC

Pumped
      Lady

[postquote quote=648218]

Water balloons! I buy a couple quality 36″ water balloons and put about 2300 CC’s, (about 75 ounces),of water in each one. and stuff them in a 38M bra. About ten pounds of boobs!

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Hey all,

I selected One, because I do own one set of forms.

That being said, I don’t really use them anymore…

I’ve embraced not using them since I already struggle to have some dresses fit my torso and also fit my hips correctly.

I’ve also gotten less fond of bra straps…LOL

Have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Hi Ladies

I have no breast form; in the past I have tried it only once, and I consider it an experience to forget because they made me sweat too much, more than a hard workout,

To get a décolleté I used for years some adhesive tape to bring the breasts closer, and then in the bra cups I slipped some handmade prostheses made with the hair gel poured into a cellophane bag which I then inserted into an old female stocking , the scenographic effect was really beautiful because they were tonic to the touch and in my opinion fresher than the breasts form in the stores dedicated to us.

Greta 💋💋

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Three, top of the line Amoenas, Amolux Diamonds and my “go to” when in public Gold Seal ‘s from the BFS..  That’s cos they use the double sided  tape and adhesive wipe method of  attachment which I know will stay in place. My longest is about 36hrs, tho they would hold a lot… longer if I did not have to revert to “drab”

All are C cups, tho that varies between brands. The Amoena’s really need a full cup bra, Gold Seals are “just right” and the Amolux’s are smaller again.

I’ve considered a breastplate but as stated elsewhere, too much hassle for the $$$$$$ involved.

Happy dressing

Caty.

I put down one because there was no answer for none, He thought about getting breast forms, just haven’t done it yet. I suppose I should

Janet Woodham
        Duchess - Annual

I love mine Kimberly, they feel so realistic and make me feel very feminine.

Janet

Have 3 pairs of breast forms all different size’s, which gives me choices for what I’m wearing or were I’m going. Also have a couple pairs of enhancement pads for when in drab but want to wear a small cup bra.
      All of my breast forms and enhancement pads are from Envy Body Shop.

XOXO

Genia S

Cece X
      Lady

I have been wanting to try forms for a few years but just cannot seem to bring myself to make the financial investment. I use foam boobs which cost only a few dollars.

Anonymous

Hi Cece.

I understand your hesitation, really I do, I did the same thing for many years. But once I finally took the plunge and spent some money on a good pair of breast forms, oh my gosh! There is just no difference. While foam forms are inexpensive, they will never mimic the weight and feel and movement of a good pair of breast forms. You will feel so much more feminine and your clothes will fit so much better. I promise you, the investment will be worthwhile and you’ll kick yourself for not making that investment sooner.

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous
      Lady

I have three sets of silicone forms, one set is tear drop shaped and the other two are triangle shaped. Sizes are two D’s and one set of E’s and I love them all. The triangle shape fits me best and fills out a bra nicely. I also have some small foam enhancers I wear under dressing.

I have three pair.  They are C, D, & DD.  The C & DD are of the same style/shape.  I also have glued them down to have a more real feel.  The pair of D’s are considered a “squishy style”  Darker in color with more erect nipples.  Haven’t glued them on yet but do wear them more often than the others.  They do have a nice feel to them.  Mine were all purchased from the same store in SE Michigan.  I have thought about going up another size but they would have to come from the BFS.  Would prefer something I can glue on & wear a bra if needed.

I have too many Breastforms to be honest I have some GoldSeal size 8 kind of triangular and I have 2 GoldSeal Classics 1 1/2 size 7 and size 8 this type is con-caved to fit over male pecs and goes around the side more like a natural breast. Usually use all these in a pocket bra. They can be used with breastform tape which I have used also. I have breastforms I have not worn or have worn only one time the Aphrodite Divine Collection Size Medium and Large which are attachable with medical adhesive spray from Hollister. I have only worn the medium one time they felt good wearing them however they are really firm feeling and I breakout after shaving chest. I also have Amoena Amulux size 10 never worn. Clearly I went through a crazy obsessive spending spree. All have been purchased over the last 5 years. I gave Away a pair size 6 gold seal at Esprit Gala to a young crossdresser who attended. I gave away a pair for swimming To Amy from Just You to give to a Crossdresser in Las Vegas as I just don’t think I would wear. I do have a set of foam for golfing. If anyone is interested in either Aphrodite or The AmuLux send me a private message. The ones I wear all make me a 44C, or 44D to a 46B 46C.

Just wish I would not break out when removing chest hair.

I have two, I want to get at least one more. I have one for running and one for every day. The running set are b’s and the regular are dd’s
      Xoxo
      ~Josie

I have learned over the years to develop the talent of creating my own foam rubber breast formats but also hip paps snd butt pads, with an electric carving knife and fabric scissors.

I wish I could manage that I tried once but it was a nightmare and all got tossed in the bin eventually

Three 2 different sized triangle shaped ones and a teardrop pair, each has its advantages for different outfits

Gail

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?