Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

As I was looking into my closet, I started thinking about shoes. Why? Because, let’s face it, we all love them! There are so many different styles and colors, so many different types and looks. From sky high stilettos to cute pumps to peep toes, sandals, wedges, platforms, and so many more. Let’s face it, shoes are another of the wonderful things about being a woman that we get to experience that men don’t, and isn’t that wonderful!

For me, I’ve pared down how many pairs I own and now have only about 15 different pairs, but they provide me with enough colors, styles and selection that I can usually find something to go with just about any outfit. And if I can’t, then of course I can always buy more!

So of course, that got me to wondering…

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Hugs,

Holly

I only have about 7 pairs split over two residences but if I could, I would have more than one hundred since I love everything about shoes. Nothing makes me feel more feminine and sexy than walking in a beautiful pair of heels.

Anonymous
        Lady

Agreed. There’s something about heels that makes me feel more feminine than even wearing the cutest outfit. I only have one pair of heels – my only feminine shoes – but I have my eyes on a pair of knee high boots which I think will be my second.

I only have 5 pairs. I have large feet which generally makes them hard to find.

Keep searching, Michelle; cute shoes in larger sizes are available – though a lot of hard work is pretty much a given!  i’m size 12 (UK) – which I think equates to size 15 (US.)  Holly XXX

I am between 15 and 16 (US) which doesn’t help but won’t keep me from looking. Your “Boots” discussion here has taken me on a new quest.

Yvette T
            Lady

I’m a UK 12 too, but have still managed to get in to double figures. Some of the places I have bought from in the past don’t exist any more though and I’d love to find some block heels as most of the Pleaser range are stiletto’s with pointy toes.

Y

I have a pair of Pleaser Pink Label, Queen-04 with a 4″ chunky heal (my favs) and a pair of Ellie Mary Jane’s with a 3″ block heel. The pointy heels for me likely would result in injury. In heels I’m around seven feet and it’s a long way down.

Glad if I can have been of some help!  Please let everyone know how your quest goes…  Love you:  Holly XXX

I thought this was going to be an easy one to answer, then I got round to thinking….  It turns out to be 5 pairs of pumps, 4 pairs of thigh boots, 3 pairs of strappy sandals, 2 pairs of ankle boots and (no – not a Partridge in a Pear Tree!) one pair of knee length boots!  Totals up to 15 pairs (strewth!) and the heels range from 4″ (love that feeling) to 5.5″ (but with a 1 .5 inch platform) to 6″ – which look fantastic but are impossible to walk in!  I’d be willing to bet that most of the ladies out there have at some time lost track of how many pairs they own – and then been amazed when they find out exactly what they do have!  Holly XXX

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I guestimated 26-50….probably on the low end of the range.  I should donate the dozen or so pairs that I never wear.  Getting rid of shoes feels wrong!

Hi girls, 17 pairs of shoes, styles I have are: ankle boots, flats, open toe pumps, loafers, espadrilles, and several variations of sandals that are hard to describe.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Angela Booth
      Hostess

That is always a good question as it makes me think, how many do I have?  In male mode I wore trainers as the main shoe and a few pairs for best and a few assorted for good measure, maybe ten pairs.

As female it is a seasonal selection from flats to heels and multiple styles as each location/event has its own shoe matching the outfit. That is then sub divided with work, leisure and weather. It is a complex matter and in need of a complicated algorithm. Of course there is another female angle – I must have them. Does this help in understanding why women have so many shoes?

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Heels is what I started my cd path with. My shoe rack (pic in my gallery) is now more than full and spilled over to several other places plus lots of boots ranging from low heel (4″) ankle boots to high heels (7″) and crotch high.

I wear heels all the time so I need a few to switch between.

/kelly

AnnaBeth Black
        Duchess - Annual

At the moment I have only 1 pair of 3” black sandals but oh the many shoes and boots I have purged 😢

Hi ladies.  I have about 20 between my heels, flats, sandals and boots. I am always looking for cute shoes 👠.

Susan. AKA Shoesan 😜

Katie G
      Lady

I bought one pair of pink heels off of ebay yeas ago and was upset when they were bigger than my size. Recently, I acquired some patent leather black heels, pink gogo boots, and some heeled black sandals. I also discovered that you can buy inserts to make loose heels fit better (Duh, I am silly for not thinking of that.)

I know many of you also struggle with sizing as I wear US womens 13-14. I wish I could pick up some cheap shoes at Ross, but the highest they had was 11. I am definitely looking at expanding my collection if I see something cute on sale and I want to try bigger heels when I get comfortable walking. I am already tall at 6’3″ so they seemed too impractical for me, but I decided to not care and want to try bigger than the 2-3 inch heels I have now. I haven’t gotten to practice a lot but so far it is very hard to walk at all haha.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Katie G.

I have a pair of 4 inch heels. Size 12 in womens. Bought them at Macy’s. The young lady who helped me was very polite and respectful. It took me awhile to learn to walk in them. I had to use a wall for support. Try to stand up straight and walk heel to toe. And it also helps  to stretch your lower legs. Hugs,  Allysa

Anonymous

About two hundred pairs. Yes, I’m a shopaholic. Will be “trimming down” my inventory soon. Just too many.

Aiming to keep maybe 60 pairs, tops.

Pretty things gallery

I truly have an adorable and lovely collection. I am jealous…lol.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Only 200? You gotta step up your shoe game! It’s been a while since I took inventory of Narnia’s “shoe department” but best estimate right now is 500+ pairs(they are scattered amongst the 3 plus rooms Narnia occupies so it’s hard to get exact count. I probably have a main rotation of 25-40 pairs(ankle boots, knee high or thigh high boots; sandals, wedges, heels and tennies that I mostly wear.
        Cyn

150 pairs divided among wedge and stiletto heels, open toe, peep toe and closed toe. This includes pumps, sandals, boots and everything in between. I have 1 pair of Jessica Simpson wedges that are 4″ heels, otherwise all others range from 6″ to 10″ heel heights. With all the different styles and colors I have a pair of heels for every occasion.

Wow. I have around fifty and I thought that was a lot. But even with that many I often struggle to fing the right ones for my outfit. And my house is not big enough for more anyway. But I still look.

I agree, there will always be struggles to find the “right” pair of heels. So to alleviate all the angst and anguish of this issue, I continually search and expand my collection. It is difficult for a girl to say no to a new pair of heels.

I know but I think I need to slow down. I know I have way more stuff than most GG. Especially up in this conservative area.

I often think I should be slowing down but it can be really difficult when a super cute, shiny and colorful pair of heel catches my eyes. I have talked to several GGs and most have only several pairs since heels are not very popular where I am. When I mention my collection their look is of total amazement or disbelief.

Heels are not that popular here either. I don’t care. I love them.

Like you, I continue to wear my heels without any hesitation.

Anonymous

But Michelle, that just shows you how much of a woman you really are!! Be glad and celebrate it!

Hugs,

Holly

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I have about 8. If I bought all of the shoes I would like to have, that number would probably be at least 50! Being a secret dresser, they need to be hidden away pretty well. I’m running out of places.

💕Lara

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I will bet if you find a pair you really like you will find a place to hide them, lol.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

I suppose there is still room in the shed. 🤣

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Well I guess I will just have to find more room after all🤣

Leonara
        Ambassador

Hi Lara,
        I have limited space too so I am limited to “hiding” my shoes: 2 strappy heels, Black and Tan, ankle boots, pumps, wedge heels and two girly flats to blend in.. am limited to my favorite platform strapped heels due to swollen ankles ;-(
        Oh how I am jealous for ladies with so many attractive heels.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

I found a couple more really cute heels that I would love to buy just yesterday. They actually had size 13 too! They keep coming up in adds on my computer.
          It is so hard to resist! No, musn’t buy them!🤣

Maybe having limited hiding space is a good thing for us, we can save a little money.

💕Lara

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

I think I have 15-20 pair.  Too lazy to count them 🤣

Love my shoes!

💖Lola

Cece X
      Lady

I have 15 pairs of men’s shoes and boots, and eight pairs of men’s sneakers, but no femme shoes yet. I have two shoe stores near my apartment, but each time I visit, they have no women’s shoes that fit my big feet. I have not shopped for shoes online because I like to try them on before I buy them. Someday I will find women’s shoes on the rack that fit me.

I have seven.  1 black, 1 beige sandals, 1 wedge sandals, 1 patent pumps, 1 ankle boots, 1 knee high boots, 1 sneakers.  This in just a little over a year of active crossdressing, and I am always on the lookout for more. Looks like a have a bit of a shoe thing.

Flower
      Princess

50+I have all colors shoe’s mostly pumps,but only three pairs of flat’s

J J
      Lady

I have a small femme wardrobe, so only have four pairs of shoes. Sandals, ankle boots, 3″ stiletto and a 2″ pump.

Oh, and a pair of flip flops, so that makes 5, which I wear nearly daily.

Anonymous

While I would love to have hundreds, I just dont have the room for them 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I only have 4 pairs because I wear a 15 in womens which can’t be found without ordering online. I always look in thrift stores but unless some big footed local CD has purged the chances of finding my size is zero. I look in shoe shops and dream of having some of those beautiful shoes but they never carry my size.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I had not thought about this until seeing this question. I have about 35 pairs of women’s shoes and perhaps 10 pairs for men. This question made me realize I need to really pare down and rebalance… I have way too many shoes for men. No wonder I am running out of holders for my women’s shoes!

Love that!  10 pairs of mens shoes is certainly too many; after all, you need additional space and those red ankle boots you’ve just seen are soooo cute!  Holly

Rhonda Lee
          Baroness - Annual

My primary limiting factor is that I take advantage of my times out to get mani/pedis. That requires open-toed shoes so I can show off my nails. I have only one or two pairs of boots. I do admit they are fun and look stylish, but as I don’t get out that often I invariably use those occasions to choose a dress rather than slacks. Slacks can pair well with a stylish blouse, but a dress always makes me feel more feminine. So slacks and boots don’t play a prominent part in my wardrobe. If I ever get out more regularly my wardrobe will exponentiate!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I had to select the more than 50! Which in my book is way to many but at the same time, not near enough, lol. Right now I am in the market for some very comfortable, soft, and warm slippers.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose 1-10 because I didn’t include my guy shoes. I have 10 pairs of flats/sandals/pumps/stilettos/boots/etc….

Heels make me feel pretty… boots make me feel strong…

Have fun out there!

xoxo

Rayna

I have 68 pairs, flats, pumps, heels, wedgies, boots, sandals, athletic. A woman can never have too many different styles and colors of shoes.

Anonymous
      Lady

I used to have quite a few more but as the cheaper pairs wore out I discovered I had an affinity for nicer designs and name brand shoes. As the replacements came and the older ones wore out I am sitting at around 48 pair. I would love more but with higher quality came higher prices came fewer shoes. A tragedy of economics! Happy shopping ladies!
      🍷C

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The last time I counted, I had 32 pairs. All pumps or platform wedges.

Jasmine
      Lady

I had to do some looking on this one I 36 pairs from high heels to high heeled boots and as I looked I found a few pair that still have the tag so now I gotta get outfits for those to. Funny how that works

Beverly
      Lady

I have over twenty pairs, but only three or four I can actually walk in. The rest are just for looking and feeling good!

I only have 4 pairs.  Since I just started dressing completely, I’ve tried to buy shoes that aren’t too expensive, but I’ve been proud of myself to be able to walk very easily in a 4” stiletto heel.  I actually bought a 5” heel to try to push it, but found that a 5” stiletto really stretches your leg muscles, to the point of making walking difficult, so I think I’ve found my limit, unless I get into platforms.  Maybe I’ll catch up to those of you who have a large collection someday, because I’m always looking for more, but shoes are so expensive, and I’m so cheap!

Nancy
      Lady

I have about 12 pairs of women’s shoes, including flip flops and everything. But here’s my problem. Ask me how many pairs I have that actually fit well and I could wear them for an extended outing. Because I’d only need one hand to count those.

Ironically, I just picked up another pair at a second hand store yesterday. They are a light brown ankle boot with about a two inch heel. They were just so cute I couldn’t resist. They are American Eagle brand and a size 12. I’ve never seen bigger size shoes from AE before. Unfortunately, they are not wide, so they are still a pretty snug fit on my feet. So I wouldn’t want to have to walk around in them all afternoon or anything. But I could wear them out to the bar for a while, to look cute while having a cocktail. 🙂

Nancy

I have 5 pair – a pair of black pumps, a pair of open toe block heel shoes, a pair of black flats, a pair of white strappy sandals, a pair of red sandals – I also have 2 pair of ballet style slippers – one navy blue, the other white with a flower print.  Would love to have a pair of calf high boots and a pair of anklet boots – I keep looking in the thrift stores hoping to find a pair someday.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?