Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was wondering how many pieces of jewelry wear while dressed Earrings counts as one since they a pair.

for myself

wear earrings ladies watch bracelet on wrist one diamond ring ankle bracelet

Leonara
      Ambassador

I have increased my Jewelry inventory..
      Depending on the outfit I wear bangle bracelets, hoop, dangling, or button earrings (clip on), faux diamond necklace or a gold chain. and of course rings either faux diamond or gold… accessorizing with jewelry is a must for the ultimate feminine look… have fun and show us your jewelry look!
      Hugs, Leonara

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank you ladies for your “thanks” to my post.
        We all have like thoughts to our accessorizing with
        jewelry…Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

I have earrings, two ring on fingers and a necklace when I dress. I need to buy a woman’s watch. Thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous

Welcome Eva 😊

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

A necklace is always a must, along with earrings – dangling over hoops for me.  I sadly  cannot do rings.  Skinny fingers and bony knuckles = no rings for me.  Am starting to get more into bracelets tho’, so it would be a total of 3 pieces jewelry for me.

Anonymous

Let me count: Earrings, necklace, ladies’ watch, wedding ring (L) and two rings (R).
      Total of 6; in drab, I lose the necklace and one of the two rings.

Anonymous

Hi Donna

I l❤ve my silver jewelry

Ear rings necklace or a silver choker

My watch and bracelet with my name on it

Some silver bangles and 3 rings sometimes I’ll wear an ankle bracelet

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

💋☘💋

Anonymous

That reminds me just now do wear a choker or necklace

Anonymous

I like my jewlery….I like to match silver or gold as colors in the outfit determines that decission.
      I use it all ; necklaces, earrings, braceletts, rings, broches, pins.
      Love…Dr. T.J.

I’m not a huge jewellery wearer so it is limited to wedding ring, fitbit and pride wristband.

I do have interchangable straps for the fitbit so tends to be black while in male mode and lavender when en femme.

-A.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I usually wear two rings, a bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Now and then I may add another ring and/or bracelet but thats about it. I do have a lot of jewelry, I do like accessorizing with different items. Just adding or changing the jewelry can change the whole look of an outfit.

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

I’ve not really explored jewelry, so my taste is simple and silver, worn 24/7. A bracelet on each wrist and a necklace. Somewhere safe is my (and my wife’s) platinum wedding rings which I should maybe reconsider wearing again, And a bunch of pretend silver clip-on fun earrings.

Marti xxx

hi Donna I used to love shopping for jewelry. It did make my wife a little crazy when she would see my collection. She would say to me” Someone wants to be noticed” with a cute smile. It was mostly costume jewelry with clip on earrings. I put all of it in a really pretty leather hand bag when we moved. My wife gave the bag to my three year old granddaughter to play dress up. She thought it was cute. What was I to do or say. I thought is was a little mean but cute also. It is fun being a girl that is for sure.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

No one have any type of piercings. Been thanking of getting a belly ring one day maybe still up in the air.

These are my staples when I’m Wendy :

– ankle bracelet.

– earrings

– necklace.  I have a penchant for pearl necklaces, not sure why.  I think I just like the timeless/classic look of a pearl necklace.  Hey, Marge Simpson has a pearl necklace.

– bracelet

– wedding ring/band

– sometimes a thumb ring or a ring on the opposite hand from the wedding ring.

I used to wear rings on all 10 fingers, but it got to be a hassle when nature calls (some of the rings would catch on the clothing and snag).  So I keep my ring wearing to a minimum now.

Yes, I started out with jewelry everywhere. Rings, bracelets anklets, necklaces and multiple clip on earrings. I too found going to the ladies room to be a dangerous adventure. I am now down to watch, turtle ring (it is my totem spirit), letter B ring necklace, native bead anklet and daisy pierced earring. I agree that we go overboard at first.

Beth

So many over the years including necklaces bracelets chokers rings ankle chains brooches and costume jewelry depending on my outfit for the day. I do shop with a wedding and engagement ring with faux diamonds just to feel married. Mostly in earrings and rings in my painted nails gives me the feeling of comfort and being natural

Anonymous

Hi Donna..

Couple of rings, earrings, bracelet or two and a necklace…..did wear a tiara when I had tea with the Queen, but just the once…..

Grace x

Anonymous

What no crumpets with tea hehe.

Anonymous

She wasn’t that posh….bloody Tesco’s doughnuts!!!!!

Anonymous

LOL sounds like Donuts sell locally here at one place.

Depending on the type of dressing I am wearing,

Full dressed includes necklace.  I have a bunch of them!, I love going thru the boxes and matching with the dress. Earrings are also a must. But my ears are not pierced yet (still thinking about it), and I use them with ear clips (no the best but it works by now). Rings in a couple of fingers, With shorts and tank top, a simple necklace and, some times, I added small earrings.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Donna, I love wearing jewelry.  I have much more jewelry than my wife.  When in full glam mode, I wear:

six rings, a ladies watch on my left wrist, one or more bracelets on my right wrist, earrings, one or more necklaces, (and an ankle chain but only occasionally).

For more casual times, I will wear only two rings and a necklace (and occasionally earrings and bracelet). I try to match the best I can but I don’t worry about it if I can’t match perfectly.

Just bought some shiny dangly earrings yesterday, it will be fun to incorporate them into my wardrobe.

Take care, have a lovely rest of the week, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

You too Krista hope your week is lovely also hugs

Donna

Anonymous

[quote quote=487658]No one have any type of piercings. Been thanking of getting a belly ring one day maybe still up in the air.[/quote]
      I have given thought to getting pierce with a belly ring!

Anonymous

Couldn’t be to painful at first I wonder. Imagine no worse the having ears pierced. Did that last week in the mall.

I began to focus on jewelry in 2019. Started out with a CZ golden wedding ring and band, a necklace made of different size golden rings, and a 36 inch golden necklace that I decided to use as a waist accent on a casual red floral dress. In 2020 I finally bought my first two pairs of clip-on ear rings. I’ve also bought a few more necklaces since then.

At the very least, I’ll wear a pair of the clip-on ear rings when in casual fem. I’ll add the solitaire ring and a necklace when I’m a bit more dressed-up. Haven’t had much opportunities to go out socially full en fem, I miss it; thanks pandemic.

Elaine
      Duchess

I read somewhere once you are completely dressed to take off the last piece of jewelry you put on.  Meaning (I think) we tend to over-jewelry ourselves.

I wear earing, a women’s watch,a bracelet
      Two or three rings. Always a necklace. And I love to wear a ankle bracelet if I can.

I don’t have a lot of jewellery. I’m sure I’ll collect more as my wardrobe grows.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I usually wear a couples ring on my wedding finger, and three small rings on the opposite hand, watch, sometimes a bracelet, and a necklace, and sometimes earrings.

Amy

A minimum of five – earrings, necklace, bracelet, engagement and wedding rings; but usually a second bracelet or ladies watch and one ring on my other hand.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?