- 1-10 pieces
- 11 or more pieces
- May 3, 2021 at 3:26 pm #487321DonnaParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 56Replies: 545Has thanked: 3875 timesBeen thanked: 2160 times
Was wondering how many pieces of jewelry wear while dressed Earrings counts as one since they a pair.
wear earrings ladies watch bracelet on wrist one diamond ring ankle bracelet
- May 5, 2021 at 8:30 pm #488379Bryoni-KateLadyRegistered On: June 23, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
- May 5, 2021 at 7:34 pm #488362Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1322Has thanked: 3794 timesBeen thanked: 3688 times
- May 4, 2021 at 8:42 pm #488035
- May 4, 2021 at 3:28 pm #487924Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 536 times
- May 4, 2021 at 12:49 pm #487843ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 28Replies: 101Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
I read somewhere once you are completely dressed to take off the last piece of jewelry you put on. Meaning (I think) we tend to over-jewelry ourselves.
- May 4, 2021 at 10:19 am #487780Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 689Has thanked: 43495 timesBeen thanked: 1422 times
I began to focus on jewelry in 2019. Started out with a CZ golden wedding ring and band, a necklace made of different size golden rings, and a 36 inch golden necklace that I decided to use as a waist accent on a casual red floral dress. In 2020 I finally bought my first two pairs of clip-on ear rings. I’ve also bought a few more necklaces since then.
At the very least, I’ll wear a pair of the clip-on ear rings when in casual fem. I’ll add the solitaire ring and a necklace when I’m a bit more dressed-up. Haven’t had much opportunities to go out socially full en fem, I miss it; thanks pandemic.
- May 4, 2021 at 8:55 am #487759Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
- May 4, 2021 at 9:29 am #487770
- May 4, 2021 at 8:49 am #487755KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 569Has thanked: 1509 timesBeen thanked: 2535 times
Hi Donna, I love wearing jewelry. I have much more jewelry than my wife. When in full glam mode, I wear:
six rings, a ladies watch on my left wrist, one or more bracelets on my right wrist, earrings, one or more necklaces, (and an ankle chain but only occasionally).
For more casual times, I will wear only two rings and a necklace (and occasionally earrings and bracelet). I try to match the best I can but I don’t worry about it if I can’t match perfectly.
Just bought some shiny dangly earrings yesterday, it will be fun to incorporate them into my wardrobe.
Take care, have a lovely rest of the week, Hugs, Krista.
- May 4, 2021 at 9:27 am #487769
- May 4, 2021 at 8:41 am #487753stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2065Has thanked: 3297 timesBeen thanked: 9584 times
Unfortunately most of us have to wear at least three pieces when dressed, not counting bought or acquired jewellery ……… I’m talking about the unwanted Crown Jewels that we hide in our knickers.
In addition I wear two bangles, earrings and one or two necklaces. And the Crown jewels. That makes eight.
- May 4, 2021 at 8:37 am #487752Alice HallieLadyRegistered On: May 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Depending on the type of dressing I am wearing,
Full dressed includes necklace. I have a bunch of them!, I love going thru the boxes and matching with the dress. Earrings are also a must. But my ears are not pierced yet (still thinking about it), and I use them with ear clips (no the best but it works by now). Rings in a couple of fingers, With shorts and tank top, a simple necklace and, some times, I added small earrings.
- May 4, 2021 at 8:20 am #487747Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4816 timesBeen thanked: 7379 times
- May 4, 2021 at 9:26 am #487768DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 56Replies: 545Has thanked: 3875 timesBeen thanked: 2160 times
What no crumpets with tea hehe.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 4, 2021 at 12:33 pm #487842Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1348Has thanked: 4816 timesBeen thanked: 7379 times
She wasn’t that posh….bloody Tesco’s doughnuts!!!!!
- May 4, 2021 at 7:34 am #487687Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 600Has thanked: 2618 timesBeen thanked: 2380 times
So many over the years including necklaces bracelets chokers rings ankle chains brooches and costume jewelry depending on my outfit for the day. I do shop with a wedding and engagement ring with faux diamonds just to feel married. Mostly in earrings and rings in my painted nails gives me the feeling of comfort and being natural
- May 4, 2021 at 6:50 am #487667Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 445Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 1914 times
These are my staples when I’m Wendy :
– ankle bracelet.
– necklace. I have a penchant for pearl necklaces, not sure why. I think I just like the timeless/classic look of a pearl necklace. Hey, Marge Simpson has a pearl necklace.
– wedding ring/band
– sometimes a thumb ring or a ring on the opposite hand from the wedding ring.
I used to wear rings on all 10 fingers, but it got to be a hassle when nature calls (some of the rings would catch on the clothing and snag). So I keep my ring wearing to a minimum now.
- May 4, 2021 at 3:17 pm #487920Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
Yes, I started out with jewelry everywhere. Rings, bracelets anklets, necklaces and multiple clip on earrings. I too found going to the ladies room to be a dangerous adventure. I am now down to watch, turtle ring (it is my totem spirit), letter B ring necklace, native bead anklet and daisy pierced earring. I agree that we go overboard at first.
- May 4, 2021 at 6:32 am #487658
- May 4, 2021 at 3:19 am #487581MartiBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 262Has thanked: 1005 timesBeen thanked: 1033 times
I’ve not really explored jewelry, so my taste is simple and silver, worn 24/7. A bracelet on each wrist and a necklace. Somewhere safe is my (and my wife’s) platinum wedding rings which I should maybe reconsider wearing again, And a bunch of pretend silver clip-on fun earrings.
- May 4, 2021 at 7:08 am #487674Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 701Has thanked: 4369 timesBeen thanked: 2670 times
hi Donna I used to love shopping for jewelry. It did make my wife a little crazy when she would see my collection. She would say to me” Someone wants to be noticed” with a cute smile. It was mostly costume jewelry with clip on earrings. I put all of it in a really pretty leather hand bag when we moved. My wife gave the bag to my three year old granddaughter to play dress up. She thought it was cute. What was I to do or say. I thought is was a little mean but cute also. It is fun being a girl that is for sure.
- May 4, 2021 at 1:45 am #487556Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 240Has thanked: 1213 timesBeen thanked: 1145 times
I usually wear two rings, a bracelet, necklace, and earrings. Now and then I may add another ring and/or bracelet but thats about it. I do have a lot of jewelry, I do like accessorizing with different items. Just adding or changing the jewelry can change the whole look of an outfit.
- May 4, 2021 at 12:49 am #487547Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
- May 3, 2021 at 11:57 pm #487531T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 349Has thanked: 3810 timesBeen thanked: 1447 times
I like my jewlery….I like to match silver or gold as colors in the outfit determines that decission.
I use it all ; necklaces, earrings, braceletts, rings, broches, pins.
- May 3, 2021 at 6:28 pm #487385Kelly AnnDuchessRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
I l❤ve my silver jewelry
Ear rings necklace or a silver choker
My watch and bracelet with my name on it
Some silver bangles and 3 rings sometimes I’ll wear an ankle bracelet
- May 3, 2021 at 6:47 pm #487399
- May 3, 2021 at 6:08 pm #487367Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7495 times
- May 3, 2021 at 5:24 pm #487352Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1158Has thanked: 5371 timesBeen thanked: 5976 times
A necklace is always a must, along with earrings – dangling over hoops for me. I sadly cannot do rings. Skinny fingers and bony knuckles = no rings for me. Am starting to get more into bracelets tho’, so it would be a total of 3 pieces jewelry for me.
- May 3, 2021 at 4:40 pm #487338Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
- May 3, 2021 at 4:53 pm #487344
- May 3, 2021 at 3:59 pm #487328LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 433Has thanked: 1244 timesBeen thanked: 968 times
I have increased my Jewelry inventory..
Depending on the outfit I wear bangle bracelets, hoop, dangling, or button earrings (clip on), faux diamond necklace or a gold chain. and of course rings either faux diamond or gold… accessorizing with jewelry is a must for the ultimate feminine look… have fun and show us your jewelry look!
- May 7, 2021 at 6:45 pm #489406
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.