Tagged: 

Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

I only cross dress mostly in private,  but I still have 13 pairs of shoes in my collection.  Various colours, styles and heel heights.  Some I could walk around all in day in and some I walk around in like a new born giraffe. How many shoes do most of us girls have .

Hi I currently have 22 pairs with the majority being 4-4.5 inches, I do own 1 pair at 5 inches which are a challenge to walk in but I’m determined to master them soon. I also have a pair of high heeled calf length boots and a pair of 6 inch stilletos which I wear just for chilling in. X

I  ow have more Women’s shoes than men’s.  I think my largest heels are 5in.  Which look great but I can’t walk any distance in.  I wear kitten heels to walk around in

Jennifer

Anonymous
        Duchess

Only Imelda Marco’s owned more shoes. I recently discovered, I have a shoe fitish. I cannot shop without getting shoes of some sort. Shoes for every occasion. Even the special events that are confined to my room.

Anonymous

Currently, about 60 pairs. At the most I owned some 120 pairs, but going for better quality pairs now.

Well I have 15 shoes minus a pair i broke the heel on. Wish I would have thought about taking them to a shoe repair I would still have them too. My black sandal shoes lost the pad on the heel cost 12 dollars and back as good as new I so love them they are my very first pair I bought. If I had the room and a place to hide them all I would have over 50 easy probably over 100 pair of shoes. I LOVE shoes all kinds guess it is good I do not have the room or I would be broke too. LOL
      I have have 3 wedges, 2 flats, 2 pair of boots, and the rest are heels from 3 inches to 6 inch platforms.
      Sara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I’ve only have 10 pair but just starting assembling a collection. Could never wonder why woman would have so many pairs of shoes  as my wife has, we’ll now I know. With each pair going with certain outfits and me acquiring more outfits  with more styles of shoes that I’m always wanting. What a vicious circle and loving every moment. Handbags ,jewelry please don’t get me started lol…

Stephanie 👠

A girl after my own heart. I love shoes and accessories, jewelry it is the fun of putting together an outfit and changing an outfit to look different and more beautiful.

Oh Stephanie!
        I am a bag girl! I love structured purses. Not too big. Sort of a medium size. A statement bag projects feminine power.

Jessica

Thank you to whoever corrected my poor typing and changed shoed to shoes.

Jennifer

I hav a shoe cabinet that holds 30 pair. It’s within 2 or 3 of being full…

After additional purchases over the last year or so, total is now ~35…

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I recently organized my shoes collection. I had 47 pairs. Some I absolutely love some I just like. I used to buy most of my shoes from Payless. No doubt if they were still around I would have a lot more shoes.

A gurl can never have enough shoes or bags

I’ve been called a shoe slut.lol I have to have a pair that match each outfit. I’m only 5’6 so I have mostly heels in various colors. So many things so into what outfit to wear where. I found that if I want to go out and just mingle I have to turn it down a little. There’s a such thing as to much attention. Shoes make the outfit like the wheels on a car. Lol

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I hope to have more some day.

My favorite and best fitting heels came from Payless. I hate that they closed, I have not found anywhere to buy the Dexflex brand or any shoes of that quality at their price point. I own over 100 pairs of shoes

Patty

I absolutely “LOVE” wearing sexy heels!! I have a total fetish for them!!! Just counted 55 pair of 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″ heels, platforms and ankle booties. I also own another 13 pair of high heeled sandles for the summer. Most of my shoes are manufactured by companies like Ellie, Christian Seriano, Demonia, Fabulicious, Only Maker, Essex but I do own a couple pair of Sketchers and Nike Tennis Shoes too. Plus two pair of thigh high boots. I am addicted!!

I absolutely love heels as well. I adore the sound of my heels on a hard floor.

Anonymous

Not enough.

I just picked up another pair of heels. 3 1/2 inch pump in bright red patent leather. I think this brings me to 16 pairs and still climbing. My wife hates i have so many shoes and thinks it is crazy. LOL role reversal. If i had my way it would be over 100. I have a directory with over 200 shoes i would love to get and i just was on Just fab marking another 10 shoes i want. LOL good thing i am not out and do not have a good hiding spot or i would be broke. I still really need a nice pair of yellow pumps and a nice pair of Pink pumps. So many outfits i would love to wear them with.
      Sara

Not nearly enough! Of course I could probably keep saying that until I die, most women I know do lol.

I voted 2-5

It looks like I need more shoes to keep up with everybody else.  Definitely many more six inch heels in as many styles and colours as I can store and a pair of thigh high boots would be super.

Jennifer

Anonymous

I just love wearing high heels. Wish that I could walk around when in guy mode wearing them. Love wearing pantyhose and stockings with them.

Jennifer N Heels

Hi Jennifer

high heels and stockings over smooth legs feel so good.

Jennifer

I currently have 3 pairs of ladies shoes. A pair of black patented pointed toe pumps with a 2.5 inch heel. A pair of white open toed elastic ankle strap with a 3 inch full wedge. Last pair is a red patented pump with a 3.75 inch heel. The first two pairs I got at Payless and were my first lady shoe purchase, I miss Payless. I got my red pumps at Janet’s Closet and I plan on getting more from there soon.

Anonymous
      Lady

Penelope

Only have the one pair of ladies shoes which I have only just obtained as I had been using a pair of my wife’s sandals for my 3 ventures out dressed femme so far. My shoes are wide fit Mary Jane’s with a mid height heel. Am now ready for venturing out in cold and wet weather. Trying to practice walking in them whilst I have some time alone time.

Rachel

Anonymous

Um a lot. I’ll need to go and count…

Anonymous

Oh my 17 pairs…

Anonymous

Not enough 😋

I picked 11 to 20, but I don’t actually know, really.  In my main closet shoe rack there are 20, but I know there are some in the other two closets in the house that are for cold or wet weather.  The shoes go from white canvas slip-ons to patent leather pumps and a few heels and a lot of sandals.  There are 4 pair of boots for spring/summer, 3 are flats and one has a small 2.5″ heel.  I even have 1 pair of black ballet style flats in there too.

Now, please, please don’t ask me to count my purses/clutches/shoulder bags.  LOL.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Shoes are very important to me… I have… a few. (A few over 180 pairs) Macy’s is to blame for a good chunk of those… they had a big clearance about year and a half ago, shoes with average price of $80 selling for $9.93

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Omg I knew I have a kindred spirit !

Anonymous

Hey Carole!

I don’t have a shoe fetish… but they are just… so pretty! Hahaha!!

Over 30 pairs of heels and 6 pairs of boots.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

As a closeted newbie, I only have 8 pair. I love the look of 6 inch heels, but need an      1-1/2 inch platform in front to be able to walk in them. 4-1/2 are my lowest heels right now. If I ever go out I’ll certainly need something lower. How can you blend in with 6 inch stilettos? 🤣

💕Lara

I had probably 80 but now down to 50.  My wife helped me get rid of many that were out of style

Ashley
      Lady

How many shoes do I own?

Not enough!

The only way I can answer that question truthfully is not enough.Michelle always buys more and its just part of being the part time woman that I am.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Despite that my shoerack is now way overfull (see gallery pic) and that’s not even counting all boots I just can’t stop getting more.
      I started with wearing heels and don’t think that part will ever go away.

/kt

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Wow 😮.  There are some disturbingly large shoe collections here! Lol

I have very few shoes sadly.  This is one area that I have sorely neglected ☹.   Really need to work on that.

Stevie

Pumped
      Lady

Last count was 26 pair. I do need to go through them and sell or donate a few pair I don’t wear, maybe! All have 4″ heels or better. I have a couple pairs of “stripper” heels.One pair with 8″ heels with a 4″ platform.

High heels are what got me back into cross dressing again after many years away.

I have one pair of slutty heels, another with moderate heels that i can dance in. Several sandals, hiking boots, and sneakers. I still have a pair of male dress shoes gathering dust in the back of the closet.

Since I started moving toward stealth femme dressing pretty much on an everyday basis, I’ve reached the point where my ladies shoe count now exceeds my male shoe count and I foresee no end to this trend. My daily femme footwear includes 4 pair of flats, 3 pair of sandals and 3 pair of sneakers. My dress shoes are all heels, 3 pair of pumps and 3 pair of sandals. Considering I only ever owned anout 6-7 male pairs you’d think that 16 women’s pairs would be more than enough but this girl just can’t seem to stop looking for that next cute pair! ❤️

*** Kayla ***

I own 10 pairs of heels currently. They are all different styles and varieties. I don’t plan on stopping buying more any time soon. It is just too much fun finding heels that look super cute and actually come in my size. I am size 11-11.5 so if you have any recommendations (besides amazon) where I can find more, I’m all ears lol.

Hi All

Even though I can only dress a few times a month I still own 25 pairs of shoes. These include boots, ankle straps flats and various pumps.

Anonymous

As a GG that wears 10/11 shoes, I have a lot of trouble finding my size in stock. Now I know why. All the lovely crossdressers got there first. Mystery solved!

Hugs,
      Betty

Hey Betty,

Try size 13! Next to zero choice.

Maybe just as well from a money standpoint.

Diane

Anonymous

And I thought I was a shoe lover . I have around 15 to 20 all heels . I would have a hole room full if I could . I just love wearing heels . I have some that are 3 inch that I can wear all day . And some I can only wear for a short period. A comfortable heel is the only way.

Own? 27. Owned and either purged or (thankfully in the last two years) sold on Poshmark? over 450. Now that is also over the past 30 years…

My love for heels started when i was quite young, and i was always pretty good at walking in them. I guess its easy to do when you have been teetering around in heels from age 9 on… I used to be able to handle 5 inch heels with no platform with ease… I have worked my way down to 4 inches now. I have also in the past couple of years gotten into Birkenstocks, Taos, and others like that. Im sure some of you had a gag reflex when i said Birkenstocks, i actually ordered some that were “unisex”. Not the traditional two strap ugly things that have become the Birk icons, but the ones i ordered have skinnier straps, and one goes over the big toe. I wear them out everywhere in dude mode and get comments sometimes and double takes because they really do look quite feminine, and I have not seen another guy wearing the same style ever, in the last two years since Ive had them (even though they are listed as unisex… on some websites). But i see women in them all over the place, usually daily. If i hear a woman say to me “cute shoes”, chances are that she is wearing the exact same style. I have them in several colors. I broke out the purple ones last time i went and practiced with the band i am in…

I also love wedges by Taos, particularly the “carousel” style in flashy colors like silver. Those only get worn when i work out of town…

I don’t think i will ever lose my love for Heels… My favorite styles in the past are Guess “Carrie” and Vince Camuto “Devin”, and a couple of styles from BCBGirls…

Sorry i tend to ramble on and use too many dots when i talk…

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?