• This topic has 43 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been wearing my thigh highs, with attached garter lately, and just love them. Im thinking of wearing them with my nighty to sleep, and I’m wondering if it will wreck them? or just feel amazing?.
      Any comments are appreciated
      Regine

I do this occasionally. Actually, the only time I wear nylons in bed is when I wear my little teddy with attached garters. I’ve never had trouble. In fact, I’m wearing it right now under my drab clothes and will be sleeping in it tonight.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I answered yes, as I do on occasion sleep in pantyhose. My wife thinks I’m absolutely nuts when I do. She doesn’t do anything to stop me, she just doesn’t think it is anything she would ever do!

Amy

Kimmie
        Lady

When we have been out at a formal function and my wife wears pantyhose, they come off within 30 seconds after we get home. I don’t get it.

I used to, but when I started shaving/epilating regularly I found it was causing a lot of hairs to grow flat just under my skin. Required far too much effort to extract them and prevent ingrown hairs so I gave up the practice.
      But while it lasted it was soooo sensual.

Anonymous

I wear pantyhose to bed occasionally but rarely sleep in them. The sensual feeling arouses something in me and my wife has me take them off for… ya know

I feel so snug and warm in pantyhose, especially at bedtime.  This time of year if makes a big difference, especially when I keep the thermostat down to 65 at night.

I occasionally wear pantyhose to bed. They feel too wonderful to want to take off! I have over 40 pairs now, so I clearly love them. 😻

Kimmie
        Lady

When I’m alone, either at home when my wife is away or traveling for business, I often sleep in pantyhose. I just love the feeling of the sheets gliding over my smooth legs.

Oh yeah! I used to sleep in my tights a lot. The feeling of my tightly wrapped legs sliding between the sheets was quite sublime. But, the best bit of all was in the morning, when I saw the lovely feminine outline of my legs stretching out from the bottom of my nightie 🙂

Rachel xx

On the occasional evening my wife is away I have the luxury of sleeping in my panty hose. For nighttime wear I don’t use the control top variety, just the shear to the waist style. Combined with a full length satin nightgown I am in feminine heaven.

Donna Hall

I never sleep in pantyhose.I usually sleep in leggings I got a couple of pairs that are very comfortable for that.

I love doing this. There is something about sleeping in my pantyhose that just puts a smile acoss my face. Probably 3 to 4 nights a week.

Kathleen
      Duchess

I just love to when I can

I don’t do it often, and it isn’t nylons, but from time to time, especially in the winter months, I will sleep in tights (coupled with panties and a cami).

In my younger years I did, and it was super heavenly.

Being older, I have to do the 3 am bathroom break, so wearing pantyhose or tights makes going a little more difficult.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Thigh highs for me along with panties and a camisole. I love sleeping with those on and, equally important, waking up in the morning feeling very feminine. A great way to start my day even if I have to change into drab.

Siobhan
      Lady

only if I am feeling exceptionally dysphoric, so some weeks every night, and some weeks maybe once or twice a week

I embarrassed to say I have gone to sleep with my heels on.  I could just not bare to take them off

Jennifer

Lol, thank you Jennifer, I know exactly how you feel:-)
        Regine

I’ve tried that a couple times. The hose stayed on, but couldn’t fall asleep with the heels on.

I’ve done that too! I LOVE sleeping in pantyhose or stockings! The heels were at the command of my SO (Mistress) and it felt very sexy!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been sleeeping in pantyhose for as long as I’ve been wearing pantyose. So that had to be around age 4.

Anonymous

I wear pantyhose every night.

Jennifer

Anonymous
      Lady

I would if I could. I LOVE the feeling of having them on! I wore the ones I bought on Saturday out under my clothes today with a cute polka dot thong (under 🙂  )

It’s such a sexy feeling to have them on! To Kimmie’s point, I don’t get it either! Every girl I’ve ever dated, if they HAD to wear stockings or tights out to a function or at work, they immediately took them off when they got home. Why? They feel so good! I had mine on all day and they still felt great!

<kisses> tara 🙂

I think even as gals, guys will never truly understand women. They get home from a date, party, or even work and take off the dress you’ve been wanting to do the same to all day. I’d wear it all night. I love the feel of tights and stockings, but ggs tend to take em off when they’ve servered there purpose. Why!? It baffles me.

Love Trish

I usually sleep in something femme. I like tights and leggings for this. Can’t sleep full femme ATM as living with my bio dad, who doesn’t know. When I move out early next year I’m gonna be able to sleep fully femme. Can’t wait for that.

Love love Trish

I wear my thigh highs to bed about 50% of the time. Why? Because I’m lazy. Simple as that.

Absolutely! I do that every night! Love it! I sleep
      Much better.

Hi

Almost always inStay-ups ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of Hugs

LilyRose

HI Regine,

My friend Patty Phose helped spark my interest in shiny pant hose with her wonderful stories of her adventures in her shiny nylons.

So after hearing her experiences I bought some *)D shiny nylons and now wear them and a nice leotard to bed many nights I love it so much.

So Thank you Patty those for inspiring me to enjoy the wonderful feeling of shiny nylons for sleeping.

Patty

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I ripped my first pair the first time I wore them, and that was only last night. The second pairs haven’t been ripped yet. But I will definitely be sleeping in one of them tonight.

I have slept in both thigh highs and pantyhose, the former in the summer, the latter in the winter. I have not yet tried sleeping with garters. Must do research and report back!

Hugs,

Ginny

I sleep in thigh highs and garters most nights. Love it!

Hi, Stevie

Thanks for sharing! Are the garters comfy? Sounds dreamy!

Hugs,

Ginny

They are very comfy. I have several now and I prefer them with thigh highs over pantyhose or tights. I sometimes will wear a pair of nude sheer pantyhose and then thigh highs with garterbelt. 👍

Hi Stevie

I just want to be sure. Are thigh high and stay-ups the same? If not what’s different?

Hugs
            Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Sounds delightful

Carri
      Lady

I dont even own pantyhose or nylon tights. I have thigh highs and a garter belt but those are for under a skirt or dress.

I sleep in a cotton chemise and warm heat holder footie socks.

It feels amazing

Michele
      Lady

I sleep in my thigh high stockings pretty regularly, and a night gown.  Make for  great way to start the next day!!

Michele

Anonymous

Fun conversation. No pantyhose here.  Stockings and thigh highs only. Pantyhose retain too much heat and freedom of motion. I love getting into bed in stockings.  The feel against the sheets is delightful. The fantasy of being in bed with someone while wearing them and turning them on is often present in my head. And please do not tell me I am the only one with that thought racing around like sugar plums some nights. Until 4 AM, and I am hot and uncomfortable. As time has gone on, I slip them off before falling asleep. I shave my legs so there is still an amazing sensation of bare legs against the sheets which opens other thoughts one can enjoy. They do go back on quickly in the AM after letting the dogs out and attending to the household wake up routine. Like getting dressed to go to work

Always!

Kimmie
      Lady

I know why she does it. I just don’t “get” why she doesn’t like the feeling.

Kimmie
      Lady

True dat. I’m not complaining. Just observing.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?