Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone,

If you use perfume, how many spritz of perfume do you use ?

As an optional, what is your fave perfume or go to perfume or do you just round robin your collection ?  What pefumes do you have in your collection ?

Do you buy perfume marketed to women over those marketed to men ?

How do you apply your perfume ?  The pulse points ?

For me, I use between 1 – 3 spritzes.  I don’t have a fave/go to perfume, so I just round robin my collection.

I have about 6 in my collection :

incredible things by taylor swift

taylor by taylor swift

enchanted wonderstruck by taylor swift

moonlight by ariana grande

ari by ariana grande

sweet like candy like ariana grande

I prefer perfumes marketed for women because I find the scent for women softer and has more pleasant notes than ones marketed for men.  Men perfume seem to be harsher and muskier in smell.

I know you’re supposed to spray on the pulse points, but I just spray on my chest area and clothing.  Ones that are sprayed on skin only last about 4 hours max, but on clothing it really sticks around much longer, which makes the perfume last that much longer.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I spray on the pulse and chest. But just a couple spritz (don’t want to over do it).

Hugs, Liara

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Wendy,

For special occasions, I have my Chanel #5.  A spritz or two at my neck and a dab at each pulse point.  For everyday wear, i.e. going to the grocery store, I have a Vanilla Spice from Bloomfield, and spritz a couple of times only at my neck.  I also have a mini-spritzer of something that I normally carry in my purse (I forgot the name and I checked my purse and it isn’t in there – wonder where I left it?).  That means I get to buy another one – Yay!!!  Thanks for the question, Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Krista.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Wendy,

Great question!

I am hyper-feminine, and like most things feminine, I must have it all and in quantity.  I just love being a girl!

That being said, I shop my local Bath & Body Works (BBW) store where I normally will leave with one or two shopping bags full of heavenly-smelling female soaps, bubble bath, perfumes, shampoo, and anything that smells feminine.

When it comes to perfumes and fragrances, I have a couple dozen bottles lined up on one of the counters in my dressing room, and on female days, I spray myself liberally with whatever fragrance appeals to me.

Of particular note, I do watch my budget on everything female I buy, and that includes things I buy at BBW.  Virtually all their products are very reasonably priced for this girl, who tries to live on a budget!

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

Wendy,

I love this poll!!!

I have gone with if 2 spritz are good, 3 must be better! I so agree with making sure clothes get a spritz too! You get to enjoy the scent longer.

My current fav is DKNY Cashmere.

Also Katy Petty’s Indi is a another fav.

Also, I just purchased Sarah Jessica Parker’s Lovey You body mist. I love the scent! I also spritz my pillow before bed, just to enjoy all night long!

Denise

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Denise. Reason: gramar

Requal is not into wearing any perfumes at this time.

Hi ladies,

I am woman, hear me roar.

Apply your favorite fragrance to the wrist. the crook of the elbow, the earlobes, the throat and the breastplate.

Be sexy. Most of all be you!

Kisses,

Diane

Sweet Honesty is my favorite and it also is the perfume my wife wears.

She would not be happy if she knew I wear her perfume so I don’t wear it often but there are days I want to smell pretty so after she leaves for work I sprits it over my nightgown so I can smell pretty for a few hours before I have to go to work.

Here’s a great tip:  If you want to still smell pretty during the day when in male mode do what I do. I put a big amount on a Q-tip and rub it in my nose. I don’t think anyone else can smell it but I sure can.

On average, 3 or 4 shots. 1 to share between my wrists, 1 partial to each side of my neck, 1 just over my head to float down over me, and 1 shot between my big toes for them to find out about later.

My favorite isn’t just one particular brand, but a scent:  White Musk in its various formulas.  My 2d favorite is White Shoulders, but he needs to be special to use that.

PaulaF

I almost never wear perfume.  Most of the time I go out, it would be to a party at a friend’s house.  Imagine 20-25 girls in your living room.  Can you imagine the clash of perfume if even half of the people were wearing it?  Also, some people may be sensitive to perfume, and it’s not fair to them if they are stuck near someone for a long time.

I do have a perfume that I like, but couldn’t tell you the name.  It was a Mary Kay product my ex bought but stopped wearing.  The label has fallen off so I don’t know the name, and I don’t know if it is still being made.

I also can’t chance the perfume not wearing off before I have to be in male mode, so more often than not I apply it to a pillowcase or something similar rather than on myself.

I spritz twice, on my wrist, dab each side of my neck behind the ears and finally rub my wrists together. By doing this, my perfume is not overpowering and I’m very aware of the scent all day. For the record, my perfume of choice is Lauren.
      Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

Hippie
      Lady

I use three no more no less

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

None of the Zero votes posted a comment so I’ll go first.

I’m allergic to perfume, or anything that smells like it.  Sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes are the result.  The only relief is moving away from the source.  Wearing perfume is simply out of the question for me.

My understanding is this is a very common allergy.  It affects millions worldwide.

If you wear perfume, please be respectful.  A little goes a long way.  Some women seemingly bathe in the stuff.  I’ve been forced to leave rooms filled with hundreds of people because someone’s perfume was so overpowering.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?