- This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Anonymous.
- October 22, 2020 at 11:22 am #397524Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 516Has thanked: 900 timesBeen thanked: 1886 times
A pretty straight forward one here ladies. How many times have you been asked why you dress or are trans? I’m thinking of having a video made of me sitting explaining it, the answer being, nobody really knows, and putting it on my phone so when they ask I just send it to them. I’m sick of explaining it. I do this because this is me, this lets you see the real Heather and it makes me feel my “normal”. I also believe this is the way I was hardwired, I figure the person wiring me up at the baby factory was sitting there at 4:29 with 2 wires left and he’s thinking now was that red here and black there or the other way round. He looks at the clock, see’s it’s quitting time and instead of consulting the wiring diagram goes oh here plugs in the las t 2 wires and heads to the bar for a couple of cocktails. Ten years later I’m walking around the house in my sister’s undies, a pretty pink dress and high heel boots. Who knows? Any thoughts?
- October 26, 2020 at 5:33 am #398824AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 29Replies: 244Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
ask her who wore a skirt first man or woman? i believe it was a caveman. probably to keep the bushes from slapping his nuts as he was hunting for animals to kill for food. nobody really wore pants until the early 1700 or 1800’s. back in the early 1900’s all baby boys were dressed in dresses until they were about 5. and another good question is who said blue is for boys and pink is for girls? these are things drilled in everyones head from when you were born. that dont mean they are right.
- October 25, 2020 at 6:22 pm #398662BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1531Has thanked: 1658 timesBeen thanked: 3782 times
- October 25, 2020 at 5:21 pm #398644Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 151Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 1246 times
The only one who keeps asking those questions of me is my fiancé whom I just told I was a CD 2 weeks ago. I’m pretty sick of explaining myself too. Matter of fact I’m really sick of it. A discussion got somewhat heated last night because of going back to the trans thing. She is hung up on because I want to dress I’m actually transgender. I kinda went a little crazy and told her probably 10 times in 10 different ways I don’t want to be a woman! I just like dressing like one. Then here we’d go again “so you must wanna be a woman then”.
Yeah it gets very tiring trying to explain ourselves. I am who I am and that person is a man that likes to wear women’s clothes. End of story. I know it’s strange but that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. I’m so tired of those questions it’s not even funny and I’ve only heard them for 2 weeks.
Something that is so basic and just a part of us is extremely hard for others to wrap their head around. They don’t understand how it helps us or why it’s a part of us. To us it’s simple. We like women’s clothes. Not so simple for the rest of the world.
- October 25, 2020 at 10:12 am #398482KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 570Has thanked: 1517 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
Hi Heather, I wish my wife would ask me “why?” but she never has. Then we could have a conversation about it, but she adamantly refuses to talk about it, and I so wish that I could share. I guess she knows enough about me to know “why” in her mind without having to talk about it more. She knows that my Mom always wanted a daughter and that Mom gave me the name Krista. My wife also knows that I think woman’s clothing is much more comfortable. But there are so many other reasons she and I could talk about. Oh well, maybe some day. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- October 25, 2020 at 9:39 am #398454
- October 24, 2020 at 6:42 pm #398230
- October 24, 2020 at 2:35 pm #398183KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 243Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
DES was thought to be a fertility drug, in particular assisting women who had what were called a “T-shaped uterus.” There were several side effects attributed to the drug, including uterine cancer and its use spawned a lot of litigation. A log time ago, as a young lawyer, I worked on a few cases.
- October 24, 2020 at 9:50 am #398068DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 779Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2097 times
I can’t say either way, but the FDA took it off the approved drug list by about 1971. That means that it would be very unlikely that anyone just under 50 years old would have been exposed…
- October 24, 2020 at 9:39 am #398064DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 779Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2097 times
I don’t recall anyone asking, but it would be a very short conversation. I would say that so far no scientists or medical personnel have any determination. Besides, how often does anyone ask a gay person why they are gay?
For the foreseeable future, for all of this, there is no answer…
- October 24, 2020 at 9:36 am #398063Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1306Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
my wife asked me why i dress up and do i have to dress up every day, then sometimes she will say to me when she sees me dressed up so will say REALLY. don’t you get tired of it. if she would sit down with me while i am dressed up pretty i would tell her how i feel dressed up, why i dress up but she would not believe it any ways. i dress up for i feel that i should be a female and it also helps me relax and be free of being a male, less depression, less panic attacks. and also the female clothing feels and fits better then male cloths. woman’s clothing feels so much more comfortable to wear. even wearing a pad feels more comfortable and wearing nylons gives my legs a massage feeling, the bar feels so good with the straps around my back and over my shoulders. the wind blowing against my nylon legs, the feel of a dress as i walk around and feel the dress move with me the sound of heels clicking against the floor as i walk , the smell of perfume, the feel of ear rings dangle on my ears, the look of eye shadow on my eyes, the look of mascara on my lases.
- October 24, 2020 at 9:03 am #398056stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3308 timesBeen thanked: 9645 times
- October 24, 2020 at 6:28 am #398036Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1083Has thanked: 14655 timesBeen thanked: 4287 times
I have answered that question more times than I care to try and count. 99% who ask get the same honest answer, it’s who I am and how I live my life. If it is put forward in a manner I can tell is not a sincere effort to try and understand me, then the ‘smarty panties’ cinch themselves up and out come some pretty biting statements. My favorite is to look down my front and look at them surprised and ask what the h**l I was drinking last night, or something along those lines.
- October 23, 2020 at 4:25 pm #397862PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 362Has thanked: 1573 timesBeen thanked: 1099 times
- October 23, 2020 at 4:18 pm #397860AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 904Has thanked: 2885 timesBeen thanked: 2371 times
Lots of times , along with lots of other questions….my response is I want to feel beautiful & it completes me , never had a negative response to this….some perplexed looks occasionally but I have perplexed responses to other peoples situations also.🌹🌹
- October 23, 2020 at 1:55 pm #397848
- October 22, 2020 at 1:24 pm #397552Heather StevensLadyRegistered On: March 7, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I have often wondered if my Mom took diethylstilbesterol (DES) which was a miscarriage drug that has some potential links to “why” we are who / what we are. I am told I cannot place links here, so just Google “DES and gender identity disorder”. That can help explain why we are potentially “hot wired” as you say this way?
- October 22, 2020 at 1:11 pm #397546Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 344Has thanked: 591 timesBeen thanked: 1249 times
- October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am #397530
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.