Tagged: ,

Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When I was 7 or 8 my sister and I use to play dress up and we would go play outside with the other kids in the neighborhood. So knew it was me and others would be told I was a cousin. My mom found out due to another parent telling her I was dressing up as a girl. I was asked if I were going to continue to stay inside.
      When I was 14 I had gone to Montgomery Wards and bought my self panties bra and a summer dress. I told the clerk when she asked why I was buying all of this that my mom had asked me to pay for it while she went to another store. So any way, later that night I had gotten all dressed up and I brought my moms make up down stairs so I could use it. well I got all dressed up and put on the makeup. Some where during the night I had fallen asleep and I was woken up by my Mom. When she woke me up she wanted to know who’s clothes I was wearing and I was was dressed like a girl with makeup on. I was speechless and she told me to get out of these clothes and go shower. Nothing was mentioned again. She did wash the clothes and put them away in my room.
      When I was 24 I had moved back home with my mom. I was living in the basement for a few months. At this point I had been shaving my legs and dressing a lot. I had taken a shower late night around 11:30pm. I figured everyone was asleep. I started to get dressed. I had my Bra and panties on and was pulling up my thigh high stocking on and my mom walked in my room. I was standing there in panties bra and thigh highs with a skirt and top laying on the bed to wear. She then say “I didn’t know you still did this. Finish getting dressed so we can talk. And yes you can put the rest of your outfit on.” I was hocked and kind of took my time. She told me to hurry up so she could go to bed. I went out with my skirt and top on and sat down. She went on to tell me she knew I liked wearing girl clothes since I was young. She remembered when I was just a baby I always slept better when I was wearing my sister’s pink nighty. She knew from an early age I was going to like girly things. She told me to be careful and to be a bit more discreet because my step father may not feel the same way she does.

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

Never. At least not yet. Almost got caught by my gardener the other day. And I’ve wondered what I would do if I ever did get caught by somebody. I think I would just admit it. And then say “Here — let me show you some photos  …”

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Both my parents discovered my stash of clothes at different times and never told the other one.  Both made me promise to never do it again.  Right…. I still find this absurdly amusing.

I’ve had numerous close calls as an adult.  I think a few of my GF’s suspected but never said anything.

I was caught once by my ex.  Fully dressed in trampy club wear.  It went very badly.  The next 3 years were the darkest of my life….until we divorced and things got better.

I now happily “get caught” every day.  Boy mode isn’t an option anymore.

/EA

None that I know about!  But who knows how many times we may have been “caught” and didn’t even know it.  It might have been a neighbor, or a passerby who never said anything or even acknowledged that they just saw a crossdresser.  So, considering that you never know when or where people are looking when you are dressed, we might be surprised how many times an understanding “ live and let live” individual might have caught you.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Once as a teenager when my parents went to our weekend holiday house and some relatives came to check on me. I was “right into” my mother’s clothes at the time.

Cut to 50 years later and by then , but not dressed, my new lovely SO found some jewellery I had left laying around. After that… well “sort of” We were moving house and I was in hospital, so she went down to my Shed and started her version of a clean up. Only the Lord knows what she found, but it would have been things like breast forms and wigs etc.

“Later on” I forgot one event.

Back in my first marriage days, I used to sleep alone in a spare room in the house. It was also where the second TV was kept where my then  teenage daughters used to watch it.  So one day, after taking my lacy black bra off  from under my male pj’s drab, I forgot about the bra. Of course “No 1 daughter” found it and started asking questions of my ex. She covered for me but threatened to “evict me” if it happened again. What also did not help, is she hated anything to do with Caty with a passion and this was also a factor in the divorce. “BTW” It was me who “walked”…

Ironically I dont think “dear ex” has ever owned a black bra and to this day, probably still does not…. Not that I’ve asked in the last 25 years…..

Caty.

You have a mom that realizes it part of who you are and that’s great.  I’ve often wondered if my mother or sister even noticed things moved or missing.As far as being caught was just me leaving things out and my wife finding them before I had come out to her.  I normally talked my way through it.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Wow girl I can’t imagine going to Wards and buying panties at 14, you are my hero! To answer the question I was only caught once, by my mom when I was around 5 or 6 or 7.

J J
      Lady

Great story, and wonderful mom to understand and accept. It is interesting she was putting you in a pink nighty way back when.

I have never really been caught. I dressed a couple of times when young, and was never suspected as far as I know. First time I wore my wife’s’s panties I told her, and lingerie was a common thing. She caught me once with lipstick another with long hair, but she already knew I was into bras and panties, so not really unexpected.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve never been caught dressed, but several times (probably 3, iirc) I didn’t put everything away as well as I should have, and been sort of found out , while I was in or near where they were. I was just, oh, stupidly lazy, or maybe I wanted to be found out. And I think 2 other times, one of our children found something I didn’t do a good job putting away, but my SO covered for me.  And probably 2 or 3 other times, I should have been ‘found out’ but the other person wasn’t particularly paying attention. All this over a lot of years.

Hugs ChloëC

Since my wife knows I crossdress and it’s only the 2 of us at home, there’s no chance of being caught.  One day while dressed, the lawn service guy rang the doorbell.  My wife was gone and for all he knew, so was I.  I did not answer the door.

However, I volunteer at a local venue.  One of the part time workers asked me one day if my wife liked the dress she saw me buying.  I was 76 at the time and she was 52.  We’ve always had a good relationship.  I started out saying that I hadn’t given it to my wife yet.  About the time those words came out of my mouth, I said, “Look, I can’t lie to you.  I bought that dress for myself.  I enjoy crossdressing.  I hope you will keep that between just us as I don’t really need anyone else knowing.  And yes, my wife knows I crossdress and she’s not a fan of it.”  I was amazed at her response.  She asked why my wife had a problem with it.  She thinks it’s no big deal.  A week or 2 later I showed her some pictures I had taken in the dress with a wig, etc. all in place.  She also saw a couple of pictures with me wearing suspender fishnets and actually asked where I found them,  We’ve since had very nice conversations about my crossdressing.  On the few times when my wife was going to be out of town for a few days, she always makes sure to tell me to make good use of my time alone.  I wish EVERYONE was this accepting of crossdressers.

As far as I know there was only one time.  My wife was away so I had the house to myself.  It was in the evening and I was in the process of putting on pantyhose (already had a bra and stockings on) when my phone rang (an I phone).  I answered it without looking to discover it was my wife calling on facetime.  Needless to say she saw what I was doing and got upset.  She knew of my dressing but thought I had stopped.  Needless to say she was upset and there were some discussions.  There were discussions and agreements and over time she has come to accept Suzanne.  She has helped me shop, showed me how to apply make up and every so often we spend the day together with me dressed.  It has taken a long time to get to where we are but it has been worth it.  Having open honest conversations has gotten us to where we are.

XOXO
      Suzanne

J J
      Lady

As I said, I had been wearing lingerie for years and my wife knew, and saw me frequently. When I started experimenting with more things, dresses, skits, wigs, make up etc. kept it quiet for a while  as it was new to me and not sure where I was going with it. When I realized how much I liked it and was going to continue it I told her that I was occasionally wearing dresses and that I didn’t want her to common unexpectedly and find me in a dress. She was fine with it. (I was wearing sexy lingerie just a robe at the time so we ended the evening intimately.) Not long after sne came home for lunch unexpectedly and I was “caught”. She was fine, but I am sure glad I gave her a warning.

These days she mostly calls if she is going to home at unusual times, and usually gives me a time frame of when she will be gone. Whether this is so I can dress or not, I don’t know, but these days I dress in front of her  often enough that it is not an issue. I still prefer to do most of my dressing alone, but do enjoy dressing in front of her as well, so she is seeing me en femme more often these days.

It is nice to no have to worry about being caught, at least by my wife. Now I just have to worry about the neighbors or somebody I run into on the street.

JJ –

My situation is somewhat similar.  I mostly dress when my wife is out and I am home alone.  She will call when she is on her way home and I will change.  Recently there have been days when she asks if I need some Suzanne time and I’ll spend the day dressed with her.  It is nice that she has become more accepting of my dressing.

XOXO
        Suzanne

J J
          Lady

So true. While I do enjoy dressing alone and letting my hair down, so to speak, it is also wonderful to pit on a dress and heels, wig etc. with my wife and just enjoy a nice dinner and bottle of wine. It is the best of both worlds.

The best part is, while she is indifferent to my dressing, she is fine with it knowing that I enjoy it, and she enjoys making me happy. She is a truly wonderful woman.

Harriette
      Lady

Yesterday, I was milling about at home wearing short shorts that showed off my hairless legs, a bra with forms and a loose thick T-shirt over top. There was a quiet, unexpected knock on my door and I quickly slipped out my breast forms before opening my door. It was my female mailman with two parcels. She was busy enough doing her job that I am not sure that she noticed, but it was a close call. If I was dressed in a skirt or dress, I would have been outed.

Live and learn.

J J
        Lady

I had a wine delivery which needed to be signed for, but I forgot that and assumed the UPS driver would just leave the parcel on the porch, so was not alarmed when he walked up the steps, and I didn’t bother the change out of my skirt and forms, etc. I was shocked when he knocked and waited for the door to be answered. Oh well, nothing to do but answer the door and sign for my parcel.

Hippie
      Lady

Great story, thanks for sharing.

As for me, I was never really caught in the Typical sense, but I was caught

One it took a girlfriend to bring it out of me. And secondly I have this strong I don’t give a “F” what you think of me attitude.

Like when I was with the girlfriend that got my inner crossdresser out of me. I would walk around the house wearing girly stuff around her mom and dad. (I was living with them as my mom asked me to move out, because I was 18 and had nowhere else to go)

Her mom didn’t care what I wore, but her dad hated it and made it very well known.

At this time of my life I was not wearing publicly(just underneath I was) just yet.

(This was years later after the gf was gone) On New Years Eve 1999 I was drinking alcoholic beverages alone and I got a big case of liquid courage. Then add on top of my I don’t give a “F” attitude.

I had this gorgeous black cocktail dress I was sort of hiding, but not (You know what I mean. Single guy living alone and has a dress hanging in closet, you play it off that an ex left it behind story) thing.

I had this great idea to put on this dress and go out to the clubs on the otherside of town. I figure none of my buds would find me in them clubs.

(So let me draw you a picture on how I looked that night. Just so you have a mental picture) So I am wearing this black cocktail dress, black men’s leather jacket, a pair of gym socks and an old worn out sneakers. I also had this two day old beard stumble on my face, my hair was already long from heavy metal music/Gothic phase I went though and I had chest hair popping out everywhere. That’s pretty much how I looked that night.

I looked like a hot mess, but I didn’t care. So I walked into this dance club where all the college kids hanged out at. As soon as I walked in, people stared at me for a second or so. (Got to expect that)

I go up to the bar and order my drink and no sooner then I get the drink. There are my buddies standing there looking at me and saying something like “Hippie, What the hell are you wearing” I was like Bugs Bunny going think fast rabbit and this came out of my mouth.

Hey it’s New Years Eve bitches. You gotta dress up. They picked on me for a few and this chick walked up to me and ask me to dance.

Guess who went on the dance floor and had a great time.

And that’s basically how I got started wearing publicly. Because of alcohol, don’t care attitude and my buddies catching me at a public bar.

Hippie

Not sure a couple of years ago I was walking through a local mall wearing a sundress, wig, full makeup and accessories when I noticed a female friend of ours walked past at roughly 30’ she looked my way I kept my cool and just walked on by nothing was ever said so I guess I’ll never know or will I?  Lately when I dress at home while my wife is out I wish sometimes she would come home and catch me dressed I know this is not the way to do it but I’m so tired of hiding my desire to dress.

I wasnt exactly caught but i think i was set up. When i was 11 my older sister told my mom i should dress as a girl. I protested at first but realuzed i had no choice so i gave in. My mom gave my sister the okay and she dressed me up. I got a trainning bra, panties dress and wig. She even did makeup. At first I was reluctant but when I saw myself in the mirror i was very happy. I looked great and being dressed made me excited and aroused. Several weeks later I got the urge to dress myself. I thought i had enough time aline and proceeded to dress up. I completed the outfit and really was so excited I forgot my sister came home early that day. She caught me but didnt say anything except how cute I looked and she wouldnt tell on me. She did hint however that she might want to help me some in the future. Been dressing ever since.

I remember 3 people catching me. When I was young probably 10 or 11 my younger brother caught me in my mom’s swimsuit. He thought it was funny and never brought it up as far as I know. 

My mom caught me trying on womanless pageant outfit the week before the pageant when I was home alone. She actually helped me do my makeup and had a fun moment together. She never questioned why I was trying the dress on. I feel she knows I wore her things but never has brought it up.

My wife who knows about my dressing came home from work sick walked in on me in panties and a bra preparing to get dressed. I am supposed to tell her if I’m dressing but didn’t that day. She was a little angry because I didn’t tell her and she caught me. Since I was half dressed she told me to finish and get started cleaning. She told me I wasn’t going to play all day. I cleaned the whole house while she gave instructions. We both ended up having fun with it.

Love the wife telling you to start cleaning it’s always been a fantasy of mine to have my wife tell me if you going to dress like a woman your going to clean the house like a woman! I know we all split the house cleaning duties it’s just a fantasy of mine to do it wearing a dress.

Get a maid’s outfit and wear it as a “joke” with some banter and see what happens. Best, Marlene.

My mother was well aware of the fact I loved to dress as a girl from as early as age four. If fact she helped me many times to dress for female roles in Cub Scout skits and plays. She helped me several times to dress as a girl for Halloween.

Many years later when I was in High School I found some of her fancy dresses in an old trunk. I had to try them on and they were fabulous. However in a trunk of its own I found her Wedding Dress. In the trunk with it was a long full slip. I was in my room at home alone (I thought). I was wearing my bra and panties, the slip, and the most beautiful wedding gown. I had done my makeup and was wearing a long blonde wig. I had my back to the door and was looking in my mirror putting on my clip on earrings when my mothers reflection appeared in the mirror.   I turned to face her and she just stood there looking me up and down for what seemed like five minutes. The she said “Lisa you look so lovely. Seeing you in my dress brings back so many memories. I can’t believe my son looks so beautiful”.  Then she asked a question I’m sure she wanted to ask for years but never asked until now. “Lisa do you want to be a girl?”  I didn’t know what to say. I had thought about it many times and secretly wished that I could be a girl. Here was my chance to tell her about my desire. But I froze and I said no. That I just enjoyed dressing as a girl and pretending to be a girl.  She counseled me to be careful with who I share my crossdressing with. That I could get hurt or even killed by someone that doesn’t understand who I am.  We talked about the future and finding the right woman to share this side of me with. She kept telling me what a beautiful girl I was. She took me in her arms and hugged me for a long time, kissed my cheek and told me she loved me.

sknce we were the only ones home I changed out of the wedding dress and put on one of my own dresses she hadn’t seen before. I joined her in the family room and we sat and talked like mother and daughter until it was time for dad to come home.   I often wonder how my life would be different if I had told her I wanted to be a girl.

While you will never know what her reaction would have been (I guess positive and accepting) you do know you had a wonderful, caring mother. Truly a blessing. Best, Marlene.

Yes. I am very grateful to have such an understanding and supportive mother. She helped me so many times and kept it our secret. I know my dad knew I liked dressing up when I was little but I don’t think he knew the extent I took my dressing. I don’t think he would have been as accepting. My mom even knew I was crossdressing after I got married. My wife knows about my mothers acceptance and support but I don’t think they ever talked with each other about it.

what a blessing it is to have such a progressive thinking, supportive loving Mother/family member….I envy you, Lisa…!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Ciao

Anonymous
      Lady

Sometimes I feel free

Anonymous
      Lady

When i waw 6 years old

Twice as far as I know. Same week, same person.  Years ago.  She was a close friend until then. We stayed friends but not at the same level.

When I got the parcel with my Amolux self adhesive breast forms delivered, the package was a little damaged. The mailman was very insistent that I should open the package to take a look if something was damaged but I refused and told him that I could tell from the little dent in the box that nothing had been harmed, he tried again to get me to open the package but I told him again that I didn’t need too so off he went. When I opened the package I found a printed letter inside the box that the package had been inspected because of the damage to the box and if I wanted I could complain. I’m pretty sure that the mailman knew exactly what was in the box. Maybe he just was curious or maybe he himself was a crossdresser and was interested to really see the breast forms. Probably I will never find out but I’m quite sure he knows what I received in that box, LOL

Hehehe…what’s the saying, Clarissa…”Great minds think alike”…I have to think the mailman, was, at the minimum, curious…even better, a FAN….!!!

J J
          Lady

No doubt our mail and package delivery people have seen a thing or two over the years.

Is it really getting caught if you don’t make an effort to hide it???

I got caught by my mother one time while wearing one of her bras that I found in laundry hamper when I was 11 or 12 years old. I don’t really remember what either of us said at the time, but I remember being very embarrassed. Fortunately, she didn’t get mad or make a big deal out of it. I suspect she may have known that wasn’t the first time I had worn one of hers bras I found in the hamper.

Nina Nina
      Lady

I’ve never been caught.  My wife and I have no interest in flaunting our relationship.   If I’m dressing up, the blinds are closed and the doors are bolted.

My chastity cage did show through my swimming trunks once, and my wife’s best friend (gay woman) noticed the bars. She knew what it was and teased me a little.  She said something to my wife about it.  My wife dismissed it as private and apologized that I had not changed out of it before they had arrived.  Nobody ever said another word about it. That was 6yrs ago and we still hang out with the same 2 gay women all the time. (They’re married)

A tolerant and understanding spouse or family members….is that TOO much to ask for….??? I envy you, Michelle, and your relationship with your Mom….you’ll never know how good you have it…trust me on this…!!! Living in a home with my mom and 2 older sisters, in my very early years, I was very careless more than once and panties were “found”; I was ridiculed and made fun of, but life just “went on” and it has never come up since those years. Then I got married, and again, got careless and left something out that the wife discovered…made up a “panty fetish” excuse, not admitting I wore them…pretty sure she never accepted that, but she had no other proof, but I know from that point on in our marriage, she “turned it off”, we no longer became intimate, and only “stayed together for the kids”…it was hard in the beginning, then I just accepted it…and in the big picture, I didn’t want to touch her, either…how could I…my lingerie collection would put hers to shame…I can’t be sure, but I think she shops from the same catalogue nuns at the convent shop from….!!! But to be serious, my intimacy comes now from “being Tiny”…as long as I have the privacy, for a few hours…a night while she’s out caring for her mother, I am content. All I’ve ever wanted her to be was non-judgmental and let us continue on with our lives…we’re still supportive of each other as husband and wife, as parents, and respectful in our relationship, on everything, except this….I’ll take what I can, and carry on with my life…could it be better….??? of course…but reality tell me it can also be much worse….I know people have much more difficult and complex lives than I do…I’m not complaining and only look at the positive side of this…I am thankful, for all that I DO HAVE…”life goes on”…!!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So far never. But with every day I get more daring, so it’s just a matter of time.

Liara, I agree the more daring I get the close calls with my wife catching me dressed are increasing. Sometimes I wonder if the thrill of being caught is part of the excitement.

Confronted? Once, by my mom while junior high age. Suspected? Hard to say but I’m pretty certain my baristas know.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?